Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:14 pm
Penelope wrote:
shifty_armchair wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:29 pm
Image aside from this being poorly photoshopped, she looks absolutely emaciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
her head is enormous.
Her shoulders are so wide.

It’s interesting that she photoshops so many aspects of herself but I don’t remember her ever photoshopping her shoulders (I could be wrong?)

She looks like an upside down triangle because she sucks in so hard and stands in stupid poses to give herself a thigh gap.

She definitely 'shops her shoulders too-- like in the Pride photo that was posted here a couple weeks ago. I feel like shes the type to even edit her hair to make it look fuller
Remember how she said she wasn't Photoshopping her body anymore lol.

Giving Dani the benefit of the doubt, she might not be Photoshopping her body but posing really strategically. If you lean forward, spread your legs slightly, and suck in then it your body will look like what Dan Dan's looks like in this pic.. BUT in saying that, that doesn't explain the pride day photo.

Why would anyone want to look so top heavy???

Sent from my SM-A705YN using Tapatalk

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DowngradeDan&HerNewTattooedMan-ByeByeBohoByronBayBabe - Pt 38

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

If you look at her left, right to us her thigh looks very odd, there's like light area. I don't anything about photoshopping is this a sign?

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by jwishy »

Bit off topic - but go look at Talia Mar’s Instagram. She is absolutely killing it!! She has more followers than Dani fakesutti now.

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

jwishy wrote:Bit off topic - but go look at Talia Mar’s Instagram. She is absolutely killing it!! She has more followers than Dani fakesutti now.

Omg I noticed that too. Funny what actual talent and being genuine can do.

HolyMolySpaceGuac
Talker
Talker

Post by HolyMolySpaceGuac »

brika wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:12 pm
jwishy wrote:Bit off topic - but go look at Talia Mar’s Instagram. She is absolutely killing it!! She has more followers than Dani fakesutti now.

I wonder if Dan is super jelly of Talia and her banging body. Does she like Talias photos? I dont follow her so Idk but I notice Talia stilll likes Danis pics from time to time

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

HolyMolySpaceGuac wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:06 am
brika wrote:

I wonder if Dan is super jelly of Talia and her banging body. Does she like Talias photos? I dont follow her so Idk but I notice Talia stilll likes Danis pics from time to time
100% yes. I've said it before, but Talia naturally has all the physical features that Dani tries to have-- full lips, defined jaw, flat stomach, thin legs, etc. As jealous and insecure and image-obsessed as Dani is, their friendship was fucking doomed from the start.

Also, the engagement difference between Talia's IG posts and Dani's is shocking. Talia literally averages 110k likes per post, and Dani's closer to 15k, with similar follower numbers. Talia's engagement is literally 10x higher than Dani's. That's fucking wild.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Given Dani’s history with repeating toxic behavior, im sure she tried to pull what she did with Maddie with Talía.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PeachFlavoredFanta wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:04 pm
Given Dani’s history with repeating toxic behavior, im sure she tried to pull what she did with Maddie with Talía.
^^Can you please tell me about this? TIA

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:37 pm
^^Can you please tell me about this? TIA
All I remember about it was that Maddie uploaded a photo on Instagram of a stunning blue/green look she did for a festival and said she was going to post a tutorial (she was very new to Youtube back then). A few days later, Dani uploads very similar blue/green look (but obviously not as nice, she sucks at makeup).

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Sure! Anyone who has info I missed can also fill you in. Basically when Dani and Maddie were friends, Dani would get jealous of Maddie even to the point of asking her to delete comments on her videos that Dani thought were about her. She also didn’t support Maddie when she decided to launch a YouTube channel of her own and made a huge deal about Maddie staying friends with one of Dani’s exes, which was a mutual friend of Maddie anyways. Since Dani’s image of herself is so edited and construed, she can be really controlling with friends especially if they’re being photographed or doing a video together.

As far as friends she’s also alienated shaanxo and sally jo plus shani Grimmiond.

Dani didn’t cause too much of a public spectacle with Talía but I’m sure she will one of these days when she’s bored. She did refer to Talía as one of her “fans” and she won’t forget that Talía was at some point a fan with less followers than her.

Jaculon3
Talker
Talker

Post by Jaculon3 »

Gossgrl wrote:
HolyMolySpaceGuac wrote:
brika wrote:

100% yes. I've said it before, but Talia naturally has all the physical features that Dani tries to have-- full lips, defined jaw, flat stomach, thin legs, etc. As jealous and insecure and image-obsessed as Dani is, their friendship was fucking doomed from the start.

Also, the engagement difference between Talia's IG posts and Dani's is shocking. Talia literally averages 110k likes per post, and Dani's closer to 15k, with similar follower numbers. Talia's engagement is literally 10x higher than Dani's. That's fucking wild.
A lot of it came from dating a famous youtuber lbr

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Jaculon3 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:30 pm
Gossgrl wrote:
HolyMolySpaceGuac wrote:
brika wrote:

A lot of it came from dating a famous youtuber lbr

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'm not saying Talia is perfect or anything like that-- just pointing out that ofc Dani is jealous of her, and also that Dani's engagement sucks lol 10,000 likes on a thirst trap selfie when you have half a million followers is insane.

aus_gossipxo
Talker
Talker

Post by aus_gossipxo »

Dani the love guru is at it again :roll: why is “do they exercise” the first thing on her list? Girl is thirsty for her PT.

I’m also wondering where this defined stomach has come from, she’s been going to the gym consistently for like two weeks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bigsassyangel
Learner
Learner

Post by bigsassyangel »

She has to be the dimmest YouTuber around. It infirates me that she is constantly doing hauls from fast fashion companies. Is she aware of the implications that fast fashion has on the sweatshop workers, poverty and the environment? Consumerism at its finest.

Daniel needs to educate herself on such issues, she sure has enough time on her hands to pick up a book. There are a ton available. If she is too busy with nurturing her we pup, documentaries are a good start.

Her latest video makes me sick knowing 3/4 of the crap she bought will be thrown away in a few months. I’d love to put her in the shoes of the workers who produced those clothes for a day. BE FASHION CONSCIOUS!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

She can’t make up her mind about anything.

A few days ago she posted on her Instagram story acting amazed at how big her bum was.

Today she posts a story showing people how to ‘catfish’(looking at you Dani!) and fake a big bum....

She’s done this a few times - she’s all don’t believe what you see, here’s how to fake angles etc but then the next day she’s posting photos using the fake angles to show her ‘gains’

c0nsciencekilled
Talker
Talker

Post by c0nsciencekilled »

I think she's a bit of a beg with Talia tbh, she interacts with Talia's photos/tweets on IG a lot and Talia doesn't seem to pay much attention, it's completely staggering how different they are as people and honestly Talia is thriving without her. I've always had a soft spot for Talia but it's because she's genuinely talented, naturally gorgeous and just clearly a very sweet and humble person.

brika
Talker
Talker

Post by brika »

Looks like Danielle has been keeping up with us and now she's trying to prove she's still friends with Talia loool

So what are girls that are constantly subtweeting the "hating girls"???

samanthawho
Learner
Learner

Post by samanthawho »

I truly do not understand her obsession with men who workout and have tattoos/sleeves. These traits are a huge importance when it comes to a partner for Dani. I truly do not understand it. She spouts off everyday about relationship crap and finding a long-term relationship, yet all she really cares about are superficial traits. I’m honestly so curious how her and Michael lasted so long... Minus Nick, all of her relationships haven’t lasted that long.

This girl tries so hard to relatable, meaningful, and “deep”, yet she is one of the most fake Youtubers I’ve come across. There is no authenticity when it comes to Dani. All she cares about is having a 4-inch wide thigh gap..

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:25 pm
Sure! Anyone who has info I missed can also fill you in. Basically when Dani and Maddie were friends, Dani would get jealous of Maddie even to the point of asking her to delete comments on her videos that Dani thought were about her. She also didn’t support Maddie when she decided to launch a YouTube channel of her own and made a huge deal about Maddie staying friends with one of Dani’s exes, which was a mutual friend of Maddie anyways. Since Dani’s image of herself is so edited and construed, she can be really controlling with friends especially if they’re being photographed or doing a video together.

As far as friends she’s also alienated shaanxo and sally jo plus shani Grimmiond.

Dani didn’t cause too much of a public spectacle with Talía but I’m sure she will one of these days when she’s bored. She did refer to Talía as one of her “fans” and she won’t forget that Talía was at some point a fan with less followers than her.
Thank you for filling me in :) Wow she sounds horrible but it doesn't surprise me as I have heard lots of other stories about her

Lalabinx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lalabinx »

Guys....

In her newest video uploaded 30 mins ago. She posts a vlog of her going to the gym, and shopping...

She comes back and beans is on the top of the stair case and doesn't even bother to get excited to see her, doesn't even get up when she walks in.. she has to beg him to come over.. I feel as though this is very telling.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”