Lolamarie7

Momofone
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lolamarie7

Post by Momofone »

I use to like her but she’s so annoying. Her dog ate the crotch out of her pants and she thinks it’s funny. No you’re nasty and need to wash your stank crotch! That’s why he ate them! She looks dirty 24/7. Posted she doesn’t wash her legs in the shower. If she ever takes a shower. And records her brat of a child screaming. Put your damn phone down and discipline your child! No one wants to see that and it’s not funny.

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipgirl03 »

Yes exactly! No one wants to see her kid throwing tantrums.

Her dog eating the crotch on her pants was so gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honey
Learner
Learner

Post by honey »

She just admitted on a live that she has hair loss, she is saying it is due to stress with leaving her husband. There is no way that she is not thinking Monat has something to do with it.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

honey wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:58 am
She just admitted on a live that she has hair loss, she is saying it is due to stress with leaving her husband. There is no way that she is not thinking Monat has something to do with it.
Holyyy fuckkkkkkkkkk. Thank you for posting this. That’s got to be what it is. I wonder what is in that a devacurl that is making girls hair fall out. Is that why she had those ridiculous extensions?

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

Her posts with her daughter throwing tantrums are so annoying. Most moms go through and we don’t post it on social media.

honey
Learner
Learner

Post by honey »

She is pregnant with TWINS! and of course is only hocking Monat in her stories because she has high engagement today. So gross!
When did she meet this guy? She's been pregnant all of quarantine and just recently debuted him on her socials. She was with her husband a year ago.
I feel like they got pregnant within the first month of dating.
Good luck trying to raise multiples in a fresh relationship with a toddler and two teenagers and baby daddy visitation schedules. Her poor older kids who are already her free-labour built in baby sitters are really in for it now! I bet the oldest can't wait for college now!

Chelskers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chelskers »

I RAN to this forum this morning Is she going to marry this guy, too? Is she going to move him into her Grandma’s house, or move again? Should be very interesting to see how it all goes down.

blonde_bomber
Stalker
Stalker

Post by blonde_bomber »

honey wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:55 am
She is pregnant with TWINS! and of course is only hocking Monat in her stories because she has high engagement today. So gross!
When did she meet this guy? She's been pregnant all of quarantine and just recently debuted him on her socials. She was with her husband a year ago.
I feel like they got pregnant within the first month of dating.
Good luck trying to raise multiples in a fresh relationship with a toddler and two teenagers and baby daddy visitation schedules. Her poor older kids who are already her free-labour built in baby sitters are really in for it now! I bet the oldest can't wait for college now!
So I watched her story on insta today, she’s 15 weeks yesterday. Her friend Emily kinda introduced them, when they went ice skating in nyc on January 9th, apparently they FaceTimed him & she asked Emily for his Snapchat & the rest was history. She debuted him on June 11 lol

Youre right, she wasted no time with Brad (that’s his name). I kinda feel bad for him. He’s in a new relationship w this woman who already has 2 failed marriages/baby daddies, her youngest is barely potty trained (it appears to me), her older kids are probably stand off-ish to a point bc they already been thru this before & watched it fail, &&& on top of this... you are now having not 1 but 2 kids with this woman.

Chelskers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chelskers »

Watching her IG stories with him today...he already seems like he’s frustrated with her and overall kind of a dick? Maybe that’s just the vibe I got.

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

Ummm, has she ever heard of contraceptives? lol
In GG We Trust

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

Really racking up the baby daddies

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

This lady is disgusting. She has been complaining peeing herself on Instagram. Yesterday she posted a picture of her crotch actually showing she pissed herself. This morning she is back on Instagram wearing the same shorts. She even admitted they are the same shorts. No wonder her dog eats the crotch out of her jeans.

kindleandwine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kindleandwine »

Soooo what do we think is going on? A breakup with the latest baby daddy??

KT2012
Stalker
Stalker

Post by KT2012 »

She has to have. His account has gone private and they don’t follow each other.

kindleandwine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kindleandwine »

Go look at her stories. Apparently he cheated on her

Return to “K-O”