Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 2)

Post by inadream »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:29 pm
zabs123 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 pm
Bryant seemed harmless and I don’t think he would do anything to hurt the twins, otherwise Emma wouldn’t still be friends with him. I just don’t understand how they could drop friends so easily, especially those who’ve been around for years and helped you through your hardest times. I guess their mentality is they have each other and they can easily replace friends. No one is safe with them and I wonder who’s next- Ryanabe or the Haddadins.

Subtweeting is so childish, but it’s nothing new with the twins. For years they’ve never outright said anything when there’s drama but would rather subtweet and throw shuttle shade whilst bringing themselves up.

Also I was just watching Ethans snap and realised being a twin must be so exhausting. You’re obligated to ask your twin to join you to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who are the haddadins? Im lost
Their friends Connor and Max Haddadin who are also twins. They met them when they shot the Hawaiian Party music video last year, they’re the blonde twins in it. Grayson has been going to Laguna Beach with them a lot recently

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

inadream wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:55 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:29 pm
zabs123 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 pm
Bryant seemed harmless and I don’t think he would do anything to hurt the twins, otherwise Emma wouldn’t still be friends with him. I just don’t understand how they could drop friends so easily, especially those who’ve been around for years and helped you through your hardest times. I guess their mentality is they have each other and they can easily replace friends. No one is safe with them and I wonder who’s next- Ryanabe or the Haddadins.

Subtweeting is so childish, but it’s nothing new with the twins. For years they’ve never outright said anything when there’s drama but would rather subtweet and throw shuttle shade whilst bringing themselves up.

Also I was just watching Ethans snap and realised being a twin must be so exhausting. You’re obligated to ask your twin to join you to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who are the haddadins? Im lost
Their friends Connor and Max Haddadin who are also twins. They met them when they shot the Hawaiian Party music video last year, they’re the blonde twins in it. Grayson has been going to Laguna Beach with them a lot recently
They’re hot lol but it’s funny that they follow both of their exes

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

I wonder if they cut off bryant because he chose to remain friends with emma after ethan and her split and that didn't sit well with them for dumb fucking reason considering bryant would remain friends with emma because she is useful to him because of her following.
Have they actually cut off bryant though? Like they don't follow him or something or was it because they weren't at his birthday?
They both seem extremely toxic with friends and think it's a privilege for people to hang around with them when it's probably exhausting and like stepping on egg shells

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

ballys404 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:53 am
I wonder if they cut off bryant because he chose to remain friends with emma after ethan and her split and that didn't sit well with them for dumb fucking reason considering bryant would remain friends with emma because she is useful to him because of her following.
Have they actually cut off bryant though? Like they don't follow him or something or was it because they weren't at his birthday?
They both seem extremely toxic with friends and think it's a privilege for people to hang around with them when it's probably exhausting and like stepping on egg shells
They stopped liking his pictures in July when they used to like most of them, didn’t tweet or post anything for his birthday when they always do, and didn’t go to his birthday dinner or party. They definitely are not friends anymore

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

ballys404 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:53 am
Idk why they act like they’re so cool because honestly they seem awkward in real life and need each other for everything. They probably think because they’re good looking that they don’t need to put much effort to make friends so they’re used to people kissing their ass all the time. They seem lame if you ask me. Lol

Urbanwrecks
Learner
Learner

Post by Urbanwrecks »

Has anyone here met them? I want to know what they’re actually like and if they’re as awkward?

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Urbanwrecks wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 am
Has anyone here met them? I want to know what they’re actually like and if they’re as awkward?
One of my close friends had met them once at a beach she said that they were really tall and Grayson looked good in person. She said they smelled really good haha.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

Urbanwrecks wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 am
I saw someone who met them say they’re both nice but Ethan is way more shy than Grayson in real life, like Grayson is more willing to keep a conversation going than Ethan is

ughloml
Informer
Informer

Post by ughloml »

Return to “The Dolan Twins”