Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 30

nattydread

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 30

Post by nattydread »

I linked the Crystal ball vids on Tanya's latest video....let's see how long before lames deletes it. I'm hoping the people kissing her flat ass in the comments will be curious and watch.

Oops-Ma-Bad
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

Okay, who knows anything about buying subs? I 100% believe a huge amount of her new subs are bots. The lack of engagement in her videos overall is a pretty big red flag. I was watching her sub count rise after the bye sisters. A few times it was almost exactly 500 a second. I wish I would have taken screen shots. I just went back and looked at her social blade, it was odd to say the least. Lose 3, 4, gain 5, lose 3, 6, 2, gain 5. Etc. So my question is, can you buy subs an any amount. Say even as low as 5? I just find it so hard to believe that 5 random people a second decide to sub to her all at once multiple times while she is slowing bleeding them.
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Looks like the horse faced sloth Alicyn is jealous that someone actually pulled up real receipts instead of trolling like her lazy ass does. Katie fully said she looked up court records and gave the locations of each court she looked up. Seem like these drama channels are feeling exposed for the lazy Jeffree shills that they are

Purrrsia_Katt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Purrrsia_Katt »

WORDSALAD wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:14 am
Great video Katie if you're on here! (Which I suspect you might be πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
Katie isn't on GG.

MzWAddams
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MzWAddams »

Never liked Lames, now it seems he's unlikable. I find it disturbingly fascinating how horrible people meet and then join forces to become worse. Bonnie and Clyde, Hindley and Brady, Fred and Rose West...Which of the 2 Conbrooks mentioned being a con merchant first do you think? They're despicable, they deserve each other.
"I'll clean my room. In exchange for your immortal soul."

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I predicted the removal of the Jeffree Star products in the background :rofl: ....although I didn't expect her 'back' so soon .....I thought she'd have waited until the Jeffree Star gloss release was well in the past
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

So do we have the first "not pre-filmed πŸ˜‰" video then?

How awkward is it? Worth watching?
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... rook_et_al

Court case where Julie 'Beth' Bean took James to court. He has another sister called Cheryl
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

SaltySaltyBITCH
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltySaltyBITCH »

I really wish someone like H3 would look into this more, I don't know much about them but they seem to have the resources to really shine some light on this whole thing.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/withoutac ... -millions/

SaltySaltyBITCH
Learner
Learner

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:39 pm

The words Boring AF come to mind. The Jeffree display is gone though, which to me is the most interesteen part of the whole video. I guess my dream of Tati and J* morphing into one will not become a reality. Oh well, I guess I will always have my Tanya Star avatar :D

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

SaltySaltyBITCH wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:20 pm

The words Boring AF come to mind. The Jeffree display is gone though, which to me is the most interesteen part of the whole video. I guess my dream of Tati and J* morphing into one will not become a reality. Oh well, I guess I will always have my Tanya Star avatar :D
I was very brave and held back a scream when I saw your avatar. I've made a cross out of two makeup brushes held together with eyelash glue and hope to survive the night with only slight damage to my psyche. ;)

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Worry not brave gossipers, our generations great philanthropist Peter 'Dull Eyed Lama' Monn has spoken and says that he believes Tati has made a decision to move away from being 'friends' with influencers and focus on herself and what she loves the most, money, errr I mean make up!

Okay Shamu, the only 'friends' Tati has had in the industry of late were James and Jeffree, the latter of which I wouldn't even call a friend as he's used her for his own gain and now (in my opinion) has dumped her because she has no more uses for him. I dislike James intensely but he would be the only influencer I would call a friend to her. NO ONE else fucks with her, that should tell these dumb ass drama channels something about what Twati is like once the cameras stop rolleen.

He more or less paints her as a victim and talks about how she has 'suffered' in all this, oh yeah I am sure making a fucking fortune off two videos, the orders for her Chernobyl glow pills PLUS the doubling up of subs has really 'hurt' her. Don't get me wrong, long term I think she is screwed now as people in the industry won't trust her and the subs she gained she will continue to use as slowly people start seeing through her and realise she is BORING but short term? She has won.

I couldn't stomach watching all the video but Manny and Laura got SLATED when they came back and started filming again like nothing had ever happened, where is the same energy for Tati? All the drama channels have criticised James for not being silent on social media yet Tati has yapped away despite saying she was 'taking a long break' from social media and now both herself and Jeffree are filming videos again like nothing happened, James hasn't as yet.

I bet NONE of them will say anything about it though, or they'll call her 'brave' for coming back like she has and cheer her on whilst they swallow her pills which most of the dumb fucks bought out of 'sympathy' for a privileged woman with a huge attitude problem. Fuck Tati and fuck all the drama channels that are enabling her at this point.

SaltySaltyBITCH
Learner
Learner

Cerseis psychiatrist wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:35 pm
SaltySaltyBITCH wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:20 pm

I was very brave and held back a scream when I saw your avatar. I've made a cross out of two makeup brushes held together with eyelash glue and hope to survive the night with only slight damage to my psyche. ;)
I don't know what you mean! Tanya Star is the most amazeen Qween Youtube has ever seen! I mean that bone structure and blinding white glow doesn't just happen, it requires at least 3 weeks of halo magic beans to achieve. Seriously you guise it's clinically proven!!!

Rentlover246
Learner
Learner

Post by Rentlover246 »

Return to β€œglamlifeguru/Tati”