beautybaby44 Part 2

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 2

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

wowowow wrote: and i'm not the first person to come on here and post something like this.....there's a SECTION on here that is called "The Gurus Against Guru Gossip" thank you very much. and also i've seen other posts where a few people are saying the same thing i'm saying. "worry about your own life."
If you actually read what I said, I was insinuating that you are not the first one to post something like this. There's always the occasional do-gooder that comes to write strongly-worded posts about how terrible this site is.
wowowow wrote:and for your information, this was in no way shape or form me trying to boost myself. for what? why would i come on a site that i randomly stumbled across simply to boost myself?
In reference to gossiping about people you said, "maybe it's hard to believe but i actually don't. now that i think about it...i'm very proud of that after coming on this site". That was all I meant by you feeling pleased with yourself, no big deal.
wowowow wrote:you mean to tell me that OLDER women are on this site..bashing and throwing hateful comments and studying the lives of regular young girls who make youtube videos....who have no idea that you all even exist. who you all don't know personally. who doesn't affect your lives. the OLDER women are doing this....who are supposed to be more mature....while the YOUNGER girls make fun of you for doing so?

i literally laughed out loud at this one. THEY OUGHT TO BE LAUGHING AT YOU FOR DOING SUCH RIDICULOUS THINGS!! you would think THEY'D be the ones gossiping being that they are YOUNG and IMMATURE, but apparently not. how is it that they are the mature ones in the situation by laughing at you and thinking you are ridiculous for gossiping about young girls on youtube?! ohhh the irony man.
When I say older, I mean 17/18+. Stop with the "regular young girls". A large amount of the most talked about gurus are 18+, a lot into their early/mid twenties. So stop acting like we're hurting the feelings of 10-year-olds. I can pretty much say every guru I watch is at least 19 because I don't relate at all to the younger ones. (I don't even watch Lindsey aside from clicking through her outfits of the week videos). The extreme shock you had in reaction to this site makes it seem like you live under a rock. How is this any different from "reality" tv shows? I watch a good amount of reality tv shows, and it's the same thing. Those are ordinary, regular people putting themselves in the public eye to be talked about. Every show I watch--the Bachelor, Big Brother, Survivor, etc. there are always threads talking about those people. I'm sorry, but it's no different.

Majority of us on this site have been watching the gurus for years and have seen them evolve into conniving money-hungry young women (a la Elle&Blair, Dulcecandy, MakeupByTiffanyD, JLovesMac, Kandee Johnson, just to name a few). So I find it amusing you are so defensive of women whose main motive has been to make as much money off YouTube & their subscribers without ruining their own reputation. Am I "disgusted" by THAT? No, that's the way the entire world is. Look at any company, big or small, everyone is out for themselves, just like these gurus are. You are naive to think otherwise. And that's all I have to say on the subject before the mods scold that this topic has made quite the divergence from Lindsey.

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by abbylc7princess »

I like how this girl said we spend hours on here posting but then she writes freaking essays claiming "they only took me a few minutes to write". Okay gurrrl. So it takes us hours to post a sentence about lindsays hair and only a few minutes to write an "I had a dream" speech? Psychooooo

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

If no one had responded to her post then she would have just gone away. When someone comes on and makes a rant like that just ignore it! By responding you're giving her the argument she wants.

ANYWAY.. Lindsey said on twitter that she might not do OOTW videos every week anymore. opinions?

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

exquisite wrote:If no one had responded to her post then she would have just gone away. When someone comes on and makes a rant like that just ignore it! By responding you're giving her the argument she wants.

ANYWAY.. Lindsey said on twitter that she might not do OOTW videos every week anymore. opinions?
thank god.
i forget who it was, maybe sweetbeautyx, but they put on twitter "new beauty video uploading now!! :))" and it was an OOTW. that's a crap excuse for a beauty video. a monkey could do that. and it has nothing to do with beauty. gah i just hate ootw they seem like a lazy gurus way out of filming a decent video once a week. i get ootd on days they are dressed up for something, or even fashion styling videos, but not OOTWs.

prettywoman
Learner
Learner

Post by prettywoman »

I think she looks really pretty in those photos from instagram. Probably sounds strange, but her hair looks so much better when it isn't clipped back.

wowowow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wowowow »

abbylc7princess wrote:I like how this girl said we spend hours on here posting but then she writes freaking essays claiming "they only took me a few minutes to write". Okay gurrrl. So it takes us hours to post a sentence about lindsays hair and only a few minutes to write an "I had a dream" speech? Psychooooo
my essays take a few minutes darling. maybe 5-7 max. i post my opinion then roll out. you all post and read and analyze and discuss and go back and forth and bash and all that. anyways the duration doesn't matter. it's the content you're posting that matters.

and is there anything wrong with an "i had a dream" speech? no. so goodbye!

wowowow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wowowow »

exquisite wrote:If no one had responded to her post then she would have just gone away. When someone comes on and makes a rant like that just ignore it! By responding you're giving her the argument she wants.

aww. you're basically like "oh just please go away so i can bash peacefully" lol wow. sounds guilty to me.

but you're right. i would have just gone away. because i have no other business being here being that i don't spend my free time bashing people.

it seems as if the people who don't do too much hateful bashing are the ones responding to me....the ones who do hatefully bash are the ones who are quiet. as i predicted. and as they should be. there isn't much to say when they know they're wrong.

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

wowowow wrote:
abbylc7princess wrote:I like how this girl said we spend hours on here posting but then she writes freaking essays claiming "they only took me a few minutes to write". Okay gurrrl. So it takes us hours to post a sentence about lindsays hair and only a few minutes to write an "I had a dream" speech? Psychooooo
my essays take a few minutes darling. maybe 5-7 max. i post my opinion then roll out. you all post and read and analyze and discuss and go back and forth and bash and all that. anyways the duration doesn't matter. it's the content you're posting that matters.

sure doesn't sound like you are rolling out LOLOL! and oh we do? you know that for a fact? considering you know all about our lives after just discovering this page, what, yesterday? bitch please. this is just a place where we can talk about beauty gurus and our opinions. obviously you have a lot of opinions too. maybe you should start your own forum :D

wowowow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wowowow »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:
wowowow wrote: and i'm not the first person to come on here and post something like this.....there's a SECTION on here that is called "The Gurus Against Guru Gossip" thank you very much. and also i've seen other posts where a few people are saying the same thing i'm saying. "worry about your own life."
If you actually read what I said, I was insinuating that you are not the first one to post something like this. There's always the occasional do-gooder that comes to write strongly-worded posts about how terrible this site is.
wowowow wrote:and for your information, this was in no way shape or form me trying to boost myself. for what? why would i come on a site that i randomly stumbled across simply to boost myself?
In reference to gossiping about people you said, "maybe it's hard to believe but i actually don't. now that i think about it...i'm very proud of that after coming on this site". That was all I meant by you feeling pleased with yourself, no big deal.
wowowow wrote:you mean to tell me that OLDER women are on this site..bashing and throwing hateful comments and studying the lives of regular young girls who make youtube videos....who have no idea that you all even exist. who you all don't know personally. who doesn't affect your lives. the OLDER women are doing this....who are supposed to be more mature....while the YOUNGER girls make fun of you for doing so?

i literally laughed out loud at this one. THEY OUGHT TO BE LAUGHING AT YOU FOR DOING SUCH RIDICULOUS THINGS!! you would think THEY'D be the ones gossiping being that they are YOUNG and IMMATURE, but apparently not. how is it that they are the mature ones in the situation by laughing at you and thinking you are ridiculous for gossiping about young girls on youtube?! ohhh the irony man.
When I say older, I mean 17/18+. Stop with the "regular young girls". A large amount of the most talked about gurus are 18+, a lot into their early/mid twenties. So stop acting like we're hurting the feelings of 10-year-olds. I can pretty much say every guru I watch is at least 19 because I don't relate at all to the younger ones. (I don't even watch Lindsey aside from clicking through her outfits of the week videos). The extreme shock you had in reaction to this site makes it seem like you live under a rock. How is this any different from "reality" tv shows? I watch a good amount of reality tv shows, and it's the same thing. Those are ordinary, regular people putting themselves in the public eye to be talked about. Every show I watch--the Bachelor, Big Brother, Survivor, etc. there are always threads talking about those people. I'm sorry, but it's no different.

Majority of us on this site have been watching the gurus for years and have seen them evolve into conniving money-hungry young women (a la Elle&Blair, Dulcecandy, MakeupByTiffanyD, JLovesMac, Kandee Johnson, just to name a few). So I find it amusing you are so defensive of women whose main motive has been to make as much money off YouTube & their subscribers without ruining their own reputation. Am I "disgusted" by THAT? No, that's the way the entire world is. Look at any company, big or small, everyone is out for themselves, just like these gurus are. You are naive to think otherwise. And that's all I have to say on the subject before the mods scold that this topic has made quite the divergence from Lindsey.
oh okay. well what I meant was that when i came on the site, my intention wasn't to boost myself.

first off, i'm not defending anyone. i by no means said what they're doing is right. just because they're doing what they're doing, doesn't mean they should be bashed. two wrongs don't make a right. especially when you have the choice to watch their videos or not. it's simple.

i understand where some of the negativity views comes from. i've been watching beauty/fashion gurus on youtube for a little less than a year and i already see the fakeness, money hungriness, the lies, etc. i see where the negative view of them come from and i don't find it completely wrong to discuss those things to an extent. but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed and i don't think people should come on here regularly to talk about other people's lives and what they decide to do with them. sure comment on an outfit here & there...but like i personally would feel bad submitting a post like "yuck her outfit is just horrible she just can't dress." "why does she spend so much money on her bags...shouldn't she spend that on her son's stroller?" like what do people get out of that? how is that feeding your soul? are you supposed to gain anything from doing that?

doesn't matter the age, bashing people is bashing people.
MissCheetahPrint wrote:Am I "disgusted" by THAT? No, that's the way the entire world is. Look at any company, big or small, everyone is out for themselves, just like these gurus are. You are naive to think otherwise.
it's a part of life to be after money. that's how it works. the world is cut throat. sucks but, that's how it is. and i don't see where you thought i was naive to that aspect. once again, never did i say these gurus aren't money chasing and that the world isn't like that. i'm very aware. BUT that doesn't mean people should bash them for how they're living their lives. especially since you said that's how the world is, right? bashing them isn't gonna make the situation better..if anything you're making them more money by watching their videos and keeping their name relevant. sure discuss it, nothing wrong with that. but once again, there's a line. stating how someone didn't blend their make-up well, or that their outfit is ugly, or making comments about lindsey and how she's gonna live her life in LA, and how she shouldn't wear a bandeau is just too much and unnecessary.

as for reality tv, it's entertainment. and ALL of that stuff is partially staged. sure a comment here and there while watching the shows are fine..but i personally don't care if one of the cast member's shirt was ugly, or if they looked ugly without makeup, or anything like that. idc if the people on catfish were overweight or had 3 teeth. it may be funny in the moment but i'm not gonna go to the extent to take it to a forum and talk about it. and there is a slight difference with the gurus. they're giving you THEIR personal perspectives and taking you on journey's of their lives . so it is more raw/real in comparison to tv. if you don't like, don't watch. simple. now if you had constructive criticism to give them like if they're putting out false info (like nikki phillippi tends to do frequently)..if you care that much, sure. go for it.

either way it's petty to bash no matter if it's on tv, youtube, real life, whatever..especially if they' dont' affect your life. i spent my spare time doing that when i was like 12-14. idk, maybe it's a maturity thing.

now you all read what i have to say with these essays that you all love. i'll go on about my merry little way before this thread gets locked. wouldn't want you guys to go crazy if i ruined your chance to discuss lindsey's life in detail and bash her.

wowowow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wowowow »

abbylc7princess wrote:
wowowow wrote:

sure doesn't sound like you are rolling out LOLOL! and oh we do? you know that for a fact? considering you know all about our lives after just discovering this page, what, yesterday? bitch please. this is just a place where we can talk about beauty gurus and our opinions. obviously you have a lot of opinions too. maybe you should start your own forum :D
i'm not rollin out because i somehow get these notifications to these responses to my email and i respond right on my phone. how convenient, huh?

and you sound dumb as hell. what do i need to know about your personal life to come to the conclusion that you're analyzing gurus lives and bashing them...that's what this website is for right? AS YOU JUST STATED. and all i have to do is look at your posts to see that you're doing that. duh bitch.

yes i'm aware what this website is about. i said most of what is being done on here is ridiculous and crossing the line of voicing opinions. i wouldn't be surprised if you people cared what color damn underwear these gurus wear.

i came here to make people think. what you choose to do from here is on you.

you can continue to take time out of your day to say things like: "Her hair looks like crap omg." and "her hair just looks frizzy and gross. i've said it a thousand times but i seriously can't stand it. "

....because saying things like that makes YOU a better person, and you're gaining SO much out of doing things like that. your feeding your soul such great things by saying and caring about things like that.

does it help you sleep at night when you say someone's hair who doesn't even know you exist looks like crap? why the hell you watching her videos if it bothers you that much?

pshhh all i know is you better have some BOMB hair with the way you're talking on here. i mean there better not be one split end with how much you're critiquing others on shit that doesn't even matter. people put so much emphasis and importance on appearance and it's sad. that does not make you the person that you are. however, unfortunately for you, the 'crap' you say out your mouth (or from your fingers in this case) does reflect the person you are.

and maybe i will make my forum. it'll be called how to make the world a better place. thread one will be to help others promote positivity and bring each other up instead of bring others down. you're invited to join.

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

wowowow wrote:

aww. you're basically like "oh just please go away so i can bash peacefully" lol wow. sounds guilty to me.

but you're right. i would have just gone away. because i have no other business being here being that i don't spend my free time bashing people.

it seems as if the people who don't do too much hateful bashing are the ones responding to me....the ones who do hatefully bash are the ones who are quiet. as i predicted. and as they should be. there isn't much to say when they know they're wrong.
All I have to say, is that your a hypocrite. Your bashing us lawl.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

mufflers19 wrote:
xo_panda wrote:Am I the only one who think Lindsey actually looks hot in the picture she uploaded on instagram?

but that outfit is sooooo ugly!

She does look really pretty, however the outfit is not working for her. Its just awkward the portions of the skirt being a bit square and the bandeau and opened button up don't go well together. If it was just the bandeau and skirt yeah, but they should have gone with a more fitted skirt and it would look a lot better. I can see what they were trying for but I don't think they accomplished it. What was this for?

Not trying to be a dick but I mean she only looks amazing due to the editing and photographers skills. Not dissing her looks or anything, she is a pretty girl.

Also. Eh I don't feel like this is really her style, it just does not fit her IMO

cute

Post by cute »

wowowow wrote:
3. yes. people killing kittens and babies is horrible. part of the reason why mankind is in a horrible state. what i'm saying is that the LITTLE bit of hope I had left was lost because of the irrelevance that is this thread and this website.

refer to my post above this for more information.
"so you mean to tell me you don't watch these people's videos but you choose to bash them? please tell me what sense does that make"

wow you are extremely dumb. most of the comments on this thread aren't even about her youtube videos, and you do not have to watch her videos to reply to them or understand what they are talking about.

"what does who lindsey's skin looks or what clothes she chose to wear have to do with you AT ALL? why do you care so much?"

first of, I don't remember saying anything about her skin, second. seriously lol. do you know how many people judge or rate people on the clothes they wear. Eonline for example?! and they are FAR FAR more harsh than we are on her. it's not like I'm calling her ugly? or fat? all I said was the top she was wearing was inappropriate? jc...stop being so fucking dramatic

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

In her new "patterned pants" style video, I can't get over how much the pants in Meghan's 2nd look remind me of bacon. Especially when they intensified the color in some of the clips.

Neither of them actually gave any real tips on how to style patterned pants either. They just said to keep everything else in your outfit solid and neutral. How is that styling? It's the cop-out way to "style" a statement piece.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

TeamCupcakes wrote:
mufflers19 wrote:
xo_panda wrote:Am I the only one who think Lindsey actually looks hot in the picture she uploaded on instagram?

but that outfit is sooooo ugly!

She does look really pretty, however the outfit is not working for her. Its just awkward the portions of the skirt being a bit square and the bandeau and opened button up don't go well together. If it was just the bandeau and skirt yeah, but they should have gone with a more fitted skirt and it would look a lot better. I can see what they were trying for but I don't think they accomplished it. What was this for?

Not trying to be a dick but I mean she only looks amazing due to the editing and photographers skills. Not dissing her looks or anything, she is a pretty girl.

Also. Eh I don't feel like this is really her style, it just does not fit her IMO

she is kind of awkwardly chubby. like not fat at all but shes like a chubby skinny girl. maybe its called not being toned Idk but just wear a thin lace bralette and skirt and that jacket is NOT a look linds can pull off. she just looks so not authentic don't get me wrong the photos are STUNNING but its just not her.

unic0rnz
Talker
Talker

Post by unic0rnz »

cute wrote:
unic0rnz wrote: Ummm.. no. It's obviously a very summery outfit and she's not wearing it to school. For someone her age, I believe it's pretty appropriate, especially since she has a coverup on top. It exposes a bit of her torso, but what does it matter? & A lot of people wear those alone, especially in spring/summer/warm places! They aren't bralettes. ;P there are worse photos on the internet.
I'm aware that there are worse photos on the internet. She's not wearing it to school because her school dress code doesn't allow that. I'm sure if that top was allowed she would wear it in a heartbeat. Anyway that was just my opinion on the outfit. Not everyone in the world is going to agree with all of you, and what you said still didn't change my opinion on it.
Not trying to 'change your opinion' on it... just answering with my own. No need to get all defensive, never even mentioned that I wanted everybody to agree with me. I mean, I just see a lot of girls swear stuff like that around my school so in my opinion, it's not a big deal.
o hay ur hair iz lyk thuper kute todai

unic0rnz
Talker
Talker

Post by unic0rnz »

Lol, I'm literally just scrolling past the troll's posts.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
o hay ur hair iz lyk thuper kute todai

retro.dream
Talker
Talker

Post by retro.dream »

[youtube][/youtube]
I think the first Meghan outfit did not fit well...And her showing stomach was a bit awkward. The pants looked like they were too long for her.
The shoes did not go with that third outfit..And tbh, those pants look a bit too 'dressy' for that sweater.
For some reason I did not like any of Meghan's outfits. :? They all looked a bit ill-fitting.
I find that showing like a little strip of your stomach is very awkward..

Iftimecouldrewind
Learner
Learner

Post by Iftimecouldrewind »

I think she looks really pretty in those photo shoot pictures, but in my opinion the skirt looks awkward on her. I think it would of looked better if she had on a pair of high wasted shorts, but that's just me.

stefunny
Talker
Talker

Post by stefunny »

Puke they both have the same "throw a bunch of trends together" style. Am I the only one thay noticed they both awkwardly caressed their hips while showing their pants? lolol. I always thought Lindsay had thick legs and a thick booty, and her sister does also. (Not a bad thing at all I like!) They both have very similar faces and bodies! I think her sis is a little prettier though.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”