Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

1Hiphop1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant" - Part 29

Post by 1Hiphop1 »

Gotta hand it to J*, he turned it around as if he is the bigger person in all this so his minions support him even more. Too bad smart people will see through this bullshit

Post by Guest »

Has this been posted here yet?

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I never liked JC but I will give him respect for not backing down to these two tyrants who think they are saints of the beauty community.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

Jeffree messaging James saying that Tati had told him what he had said (pretty sure this was on the day of the Met gala so it was before the whole drama) 10000% confirms that Jeffree and Tati orchestrated this TOGETHER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitterbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by bitterbitch »

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with Blaire White but I have to say that I am living for how she is coming after Tati right now.
Last edited by bitterbitch on Sun May 19, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1Hiphop1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 1Hiphop1 »

Some people on Twitter saying James paid those two so they backtrack have me LAUGHING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

esteeflwrpot
Talker
Talker

Post by esteeflwrpot »

I have not been on here for like a year since Tati brought out her Halo vitameens but holy cow this new shitshow is unreal. I was totally on Tati's side and now I feel so stupid. I feel TERRIBLE for James Charles.. the boy is only 19 years old how dare this old ass woman do what she did?? I lost whatever pebble of respect I had for her. I hope she rots in hell. Seriously, she ruined this boy's life. Sexual predator is really something that does not go away from someone's reputation. That is a very very serious allegation. I hope he sues her for every single penny she's got. She's so disgusting. OH and she deleted her stupid "bye sister" video!! I bet JC has his lawyers lined up and ready.

OH and have you seen Jeffree Star's video? So pathetic!! I never in my life would have thought that a 19 year old boy would be so much more mature than these idiots but here we are.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

OMg 9 mins in and had to switch, off J* trying to save his ass. Wonder if he had to make that video or face legal action from JC? Guess we'll never know the truth. Saying he heard stuff, so the old hag is going to come back with a similar video apologizing saying she 'believed what others were telling her and she's had a good look at herself and is going to make changes and be the best person she can be and hold herself to a higher standard hopes that everyone will forgive her!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Thought I couldn't be happier when JC released his video.
I was wrong.

*does a little dance*
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

mek3
Learner
Learner

Post by mek3 »

I would love to see the letter that James' lawyer sent to Jeffree and Tati. I know that Jeffree isn't genuine about anything especially remorse.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

And still, neither of them can bring the themselves to say the one thing they should be saying:

I’m sorry.

Dude. Done. Done with these two.

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

Lifeat50 wrote:OMg 9 mins in and had to switch, off J* trying to save his ass. Wonder if he had to make that video or face legal action from JC? Guess we'll never know the truth. Saying he heard stuff, so the old hag is going to come back with a similar video apologizing saying she 'believed what others were telling her and she's had a good look at herself and is going to make changes and be the best person she can be and hold herself to a higher standard hopes that everyone will forgive her!
Honestly, i think she would look like even more of a dumb bitch if she backtracks. I'm sick of people trying to feign introspection, the "im going to work on myself" card ... give me a break, youre all pieces of shit and you'll just keep it out of the public eye.

smartypants
Talker
Talker

Post by smartypants »

bitterbitch wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with Blaine White but I have to say that I am living for how she is coming after Tati right now.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Tear that b by the hair!!! Reactions like theese! I live for them!

Everything what is happening the last 24 hours is more then I could hoped for.
James came out with a well put together video adressing everything. I am sure he paid some good ass lawyers who came for the two clowns. He started getting back subscribers by being on of the first to do a really good explanation video.
Both of theese idiots "burried the hatched" which is just another word for they either got suied or they got a good warning. What else? If the two clowns had not stopped now it would have cost them a month worth of video because they wold have to act like they are ona mental cleanse. No money the whole of June? Nah. So they stopped... why else? Because youtubers came for them.
They dont have receipts or whatever. They dont speak and didnt speak the truth. James said all that had to be said and hi,self said that for him this was done at the end of the video. So HE was the first. He didnt comment or talk he just shut his mouth and made a video exlaining. Point. Blanc.
Tati and Jeffree again.. deserve each other.

When Blair comes for you, you know you are a damn fool to the whooooole wide world :rofl:

smartypants
Talker
Talker

Post by smartypants »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:19 pm
Thought I couldn't be happier when JC released his video.
I was wrong.

*does a little dance*
I am joining :chu:

mek3
Learner
Learner

Post by mek3 »

It's so funny that Tati has tried to be mainstream all her life, and now the way how she got there is quite embarassing and would only make actual celebs shun her.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Re: Whinelife Guru: Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant

Post by StuckInThe90s »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:03 pm
How are they this stupid? She couldn’t have waited to make that tweet? Could they make it any more obvious they’re in cahoots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right?! She makes that tweet and deactivates her original video at the same time as J* posts his video. Duh. Fucking brain trusts.

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

The only good part about Jeffree's video is that in 3 months when he's mouthing off and being a POS human again, people can enjoy clips of him promising "Never again", I'm not that Jeffree anymore", "I don't need to insert myself into situations."

He claims he was "in a dark place" yesterday when he threatened to pull receipts, but what does he call whatever place he was in to send those fucked up messages to James, Drew, and Ian? It's who he is and always has been. There are plenty of people who will take this video at face value, sure. Also many that see him running with his tail between his legs and understand the most important thing: Jeffree isn't invincible. The next scandal he can't afford to lash out with the promise of being better. People were getting tired of his bullshit threats and immaturity and rightfully calling him out for being 33 and bullying a teenager. It'll only get worse as he gets older.

Happy, healthy people feel no need to accuse colleagues of sexual crimes to an audience of millions. Jeffree continues to be hollow, hate filled, and bitter. Has been since Myspace days. Jeffree is still a cunt today, just with more money.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

*phone rings*
"Jeffree, Jeffree, we're fucked."
"No Tati, YOU'RE fucked."
"But J-"
"Shit the fuck up little bitch. *whip crack sound* I'm making a video. Have your statement ready. Post when I post."
"But J-"
"Quiet bitch...no. No say my name."
"Jeffree."
"Shout my name bitch! !"
"JEFFREEEFFREE! "
"I'll be in touch. Oh and remember DISINFECT my cock ring before you bring it over."
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:31 pm
*phone rings*
"Jeffree, Jeffree, we're fucked."
"No Tati, YOU'RE fucked."
"But J-"
"Shit the fuck up little bitch. *whip crack sound* I'm making a video. Have your statement ready. Post when I post."
"But J-"
"Quiet bitch...no. No say my name."
"Jeffree."
"Shout my name bitch! !"
"JEFFREEEFFREE! "
"I'll be in touch. Oh and remember DISINFECT my cock ring before you bring it over."
:rofl:

so THAT'S how her James actually gets some action.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Izuri
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Izuri »

jeffree has managed (so far) to keep his cult following with his "apology/explanation/backtracking" but note how he didn't mention tati's bullshit at all

he saved himself (right now) and left tati to the wolves LMFAOOOOOOO

good. wish tati knew what a digital cleanse was and she could be gone with her dear and lovely friend jeffree star on their good ol "mental health break" and "heeaallinggg" but yet she's still posting smfh

stop damage controlling what you started tati

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”