Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post Reply
User avatar
Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 1273 times
Been thanked: 976 times

Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by Weird Vagina » Wed May 15, 2019 4:32 pm

continue here :tu:

let me know if you want to change the title

darcyking
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 737
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 am
Has thanked: 785 times
Been thanked: 726 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by darcyking » Wed May 15, 2019 7:13 pm

I wonder if Brooke or Danielle will make a video "exposing" dote and hop on that train

ihateytgurus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 543 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by ihateytgurus » Wed May 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Omgomgomg yes can we have a fun title now?! I’m submitting my recs as Danielle Saggy Boobs Carolan or Danielle Barely Passes Her Classes Carolan

crusty gossip
Learner
Learner
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by crusty gossip » Wed May 15, 2019 8:01 pm

does she ever talk to her little? I feel like they haven't even taken a picture together since family reveal

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:23 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by gooroosphailin » Wed May 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Danielle is never on their Facebook group. I feel like the more time I spend in the group, the more stupid questions and posts that come up.

ihateytgurus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 543 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by ihateytgurus » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

gooroosphailin wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:07 pm
Danielle is never on their Facebook group. I feel like the more time I spend in the group, the more stupid questions and posts that come up.
Yep, Brooke is the only one of them who ever posts anything, and saying that brooke posts is stretching it.

emeraldgirrl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 594 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by emeraldgirrl » Thu May 16, 2019 6:20 am

I don't know what's more frustrating about this tweet; the fact that she clearly just copied + pasted what the brand told her to write instead of writing up her own caption (can't even delete the quotation mark at the end??), or the fact that THAT'S NOT WHAT HER BODY LOOKS LIKE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

youtube_obsessed843
Informer
Informer
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:10 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by youtube_obsessed843 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:15 am

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:20 am
I don't know what's more frustrating about this tweet; the fact that she clearly just copied + pasted what the brand told her to write instead of writing up her own caption (can't even delete the quotation mark at the end??), or the fact that THAT'S NOT WHAT HER BODY LOOKS LIKE.
it looks like she edited/shaved/slimmed down her shoulder. it's like perfectly in line with the stone in the background. that being said she does know how to work her angles like Morgan. Danielle posted a picture yesterday in a black bathing suit and her legs actually looked good and unedited.

ihateytgurus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 543 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by ihateytgurus » Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 am

Danielle needs to stop calling her summer break with her boyfriend as “a long distance relationship”. Does she even know what that means? Because that’s not what the hell she has.

buzzinnn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by buzzinnn » Thu May 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Can we talk about the new picture she just posted? I’ve watched her friend Kaitlyn on the vlogs since 5 years ago she is not bigger than you Danielle. Danielle smooth the heck out of her stomach leaving Kaitlyn looking a little bigger than her. We all know Kaitlyn is way thinner than Danielle. If you don’t have a thin body, abs who the hell cares. Is not the end of the world. So much for preaching about body positivity. And I’m not even going to talk about how dumb she looked in her new vlog with those bathing suit tops.

emeraldgirrl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 594 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by emeraldgirrl » Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png
sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buzzinnn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by buzzinnn » Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me

Seaside22
Informer
Informer
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 399 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by Seaside22 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:10 pm

ihateytgurus wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 am
Danielle needs to stop calling her summer break with her boyfriend as “a long distance relationship”. Does she even know what that means? Because that’s not what the hell she has.
She did date a guy in Canada for a few years. That was a long distance relationship. Going home for the summer during college isn’t.

ihateytgurus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 543 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by ihateytgurus » Thu May 16, 2019 1:22 pm

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:16 pm
Can we talk about the new picture she just posted? I’ve watched her friend Kaitlyn on the vlogs since 5 years ago she is not bigger than you Danielle. Danielle smooth the heck out of her stomach leaving Kaitlyn looking a little bigger than her. We all know Kaitlyn is way thinner than Danielle. If you don’t have a thin body, abs who the hell cares. Is not the end of the world. So much for preaching about body positivity. And I’m not even going to talk about how dumb she looked in her new vlog with those bathing suit tops.
Pisses me off when she pulls shit like this. Does she actually think she’s fooling anyone? We know how she really look.

ihateytgurus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 543 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by ihateytgurus » Thu May 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Seaside22 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:10 pm
ihateytgurus wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 am
Danielle needs to stop calling her summer break with her boyfriend as “a long distance relationship”. Does she even know what that means? Because that’s not what the hell she has.
She did date a guy in Canada for a few years. That was a long distance relationship. Going home for the summer during college isn’t.
They only dated for like a year lol

Online
ecl663
Learner
Learner
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 9:51 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by ecl663 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:32 pm

following

glitterngold
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by glitterngold » Thu May 16, 2019 3:34 pm

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me
Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)

buzzinnn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by buzzinnn » Thu May 16, 2019 4:31 pm

glitterngold wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:34 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me
Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)
Not Danielle. Brooke’s friend either Maddie or Mariah. I’m more than certain is Maddie.

User avatar
Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:33 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by Nycgirl65 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm

glitterngold wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me
Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)
What public record. Because I looked it up and it’s not that easy to find

Is this a website?


Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

electrickatz
Debater
Debater
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by electrickatz » Thu May 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Nycgirl65 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm
glitterngold wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me
Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)
What public record. Because I looked it up and it’s not that easy to find

Is this a website?


Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz
For Florida there’s a registered voters database, New York, not sure. Tbh it’s kind of refreshing that Brooke is actually taking a stand on something. Danielle would never. Their FB group is blowing up with all of this abortion discussion rn.

aylee
Learner
Learner
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:59 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by aylee » Fri May 17, 2019 4:04 am

Nycgirl65 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm
glitterngold wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me
Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)
What public record. Because I looked it up and it’s not that easy to find

Is this a website?


Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

https://voterrecords.com/voter/71812167 ... le-carolan

While she is registered democrat, she's apolitical, which makes her just as complicit as republicans in my book. Also, I have a feeling her parents are republican. Either way, it bothers me that these 'influencers' don't take an interest in politics or public service, despite claiming that they're christian and/or belonging to sororities. Living a life without politics is a political statement, and it's one that is privileged af. I don't want your follows, clicks, or money if you support policies that harm me and other people that I love.

User avatar
Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:33 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by Nycgirl65 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:08 am

aylee wrote:
Nycgirl65 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm
glitterngold wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me
Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)
What public record. Because I looked it up and it’s not that easy to find

Is this a website?


Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

https://voterrecords.com/voter/71812167 ... le-carolan

While she is registered democrat, she's apolitical, which makes her just as complicit as republicans in my book. Also, I have a feeling her parents are republican. Either way, it bothers me that these 'influencers' don't take an interest in politics or public service, despite claiming that they're christian and/or belonging to sororities. Living a life without politics is a political statement, and it's one that is privileged af. I don't want your follows, clicks, or money if you support policies that harm me and other people that I love.
Image
Honestly it’s not surprising that her and her mom are registered Democrats and her brother and stepdad are registered Republicans. It’s usually typical of white males from the south....



Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

User avatar
Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:33 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by Nycgirl65 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 am

Sorry to double post but but yeah it’s annoying that they “dOnT gEt pOliTiCaL” because they call themselves influencers but give their opinion on nothing but dating, partying and everything else that’s trivial but nothing ACTUALLY important....


Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

buzzinnn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by buzzinnn » Fri May 17, 2019 7:50 am

Nycgirl65 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 am
Sorry to double post but but yeah it’s annoying that they “dOnT gEt pOliTiCaL” because they call themselves influencers but give their opinion on nothing but dating, partying and everything else that’s trivial but nothing ACTUALLY important....


Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Why are you saying her stepdad? Her mom isn’t married to him. Can someone look for her biological father? A lot of girls from down south are republican how disgusting it’s not even just males from down south.

aylee
Learner
Learner
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:59 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by aylee » Fri May 17, 2019 7:54 am

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:50 am
Nycgirl65 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 am
Sorry to double post but but yeah it’s annoying that they “dOnT gEt pOliTiCaL” because they call themselves influencers but give their opinion on nothing but dating, partying and everything else that’s trivial but nothing ACTUALLY important....


Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Why are you saying her stepdad? Her mom isn’t married to him. Can someone look for her biological father? A lot of girls from down south are republican how disgusting it’s not even just males from down south.
abby asselin is registered republican, and if i hated her before i hate her even more now. I can't even hate watch her anymore after learning this.

Post Reply

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”