Zanna Van Dijk

strangegirl_58
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Zanna Van Dijk

Post by strangegirl_58 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Surprised that noone has started her thread about her.

Spill guys!!!!

I find her to be very snobbish, shows off, and just loves showing us her body and is all me me me.

And does she have a speech impediment or something?

not_so_basic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Zanna Van Dijk

Post by not_so_basic » Mon May 13, 2019 1:03 pm

I used to work in the UK fitness/wellness scene and I worked with a girl who was at school with her. Allegedly her parents are very well off and when she started out on Instagram etc they helped financially to boost her social media presence, reach and following...

HH_gg
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by HH_gg » Mon May 13, 2019 2:34 pm

Aw I like her, I think she's using her platform in much better ways than some other UK fitness influencers. The only thing that slightly bothers me is she sometimes makes me feel like I'm not doing enough good for the world - I reverted back from veganism after a few years, I can't afford expensive sustainable clothes, I don't volunteer, I don't get incredible luxury stays at tropical resorts for free. This might just be my own guilt though. HealthyChefSteph on the other hand... I'm very close to unfollowing haha

strangegirl_58
Learner
Learner

Post by strangegirl_58 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 am

Not surprising. I kinda knew she was well off, her parents own huge land and a farm. And they drive around in different cars when she goes to visit. Latest being different Range Rovers.

Most of these fitness gurus all seem to be well off cannot be arsed to get a real job so make social media their job.

Shes back to travelling again.

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis » Wed May 15, 2019 3:19 pm

strangegirl_58 wrote: I find her to be very snobbish, shows off, and just loves showing us her body and is all me me me.
HH_gg wrote:Aw I like her, I think she's using her platform in much better ways than some other UK fitness influencers
Agree with both of you! I do still follow her because I like what she stands for but quite a few personality traits (and her voice...) bother the hell out of me. Also like that she actually seems to works hard.

703ninjaginger
Informer
Informer

Post by 703ninjaginger » Thu May 16, 2019 7:06 am

What happened to the other 2 girls from the girl gains group ?

RoseGoldBeats
Talker
Talker

Post by RoseGoldBeats » Thu May 16, 2019 6:22 pm

I didn't know anything about her, but I took a gander at her Instagram and I find it a little odd to strongly identify as an "emergency surgery survivor." Like I get it must have been scary and suck to recover from, but that's really what you're going to spend the limited space in your bio on? How you had a twisted bowel?

Return to “YT Fitness Influencers”