James Charles: You're Gay Because I Said So - Part 5

Re: James Charles: You're Gay Because I Said So - Part 5

Post by Guest »

I still feel like he has problematic tendencies with relationships. I'm not saying he's a rapist or an assaulter, or molester - BUT his constant fixation on 'straight boys' and wanting to experiment with guys who are unsure, simply isn't healthy. His constant need to reach out for validation from strangers isn't healthy. He also seems to have a VERY unhealthy and immature idea of what a relationship entails, and how to get one/start one to have anything substantial.

Getting guys who you know are questioning their sexuality to meet you in hotel rooms, Or, inviting them on trips away to coachella with you when you don't even know them yet - isn't healthy or safe - either for the person or for you.

Lashing out in the aftermath and saying they were 'using' you and taking advantage when you were the one to move so fast in offering up gifts in exchange for company to questioning boys - absolutely isn't normal.

His whole 'poor me' attitude about these mean 'straight boys' on twitter and his constant fetish for them is wrong. You can't play the victim when you knew from the get go they weren't sure, and out them and act pissy that they 'wasted your time'. What did you expect? Plus with the way he fetishizes them, it's always going to be a bitter disappointed when reality strikes.

Also, if what he is saying is true and he's a 20 year old virgin, despite being 'out' at age 12 - at what point do you question your own actions and inability to get a date that's into you? That whole saying of if everywhere you go start smelling like shit, time to check your shoes!

I get it, he's young. He thinks he's the hot shit and he can turn the questioning guys into his boy-toy. But I feel that's not something to base any real relationship upon, and certainly isn't as common as TV and film has us believe. Especially with the younger demographic these days.

Post by Guest »

So, I don't really have a strong opinion of James or Tati at the moment. But J* really gives me negative vibes. Especially those texts he sent to James - just made him seem like a scary person to be friends with.

I'm not saying JC is some innocent little boy - something just seems a bit fishy about all this to me. Tbh I feel like there might be some envy going on here. Bunch of adults trying to expose someone a 19/20 year old.

Hate on James all ya want, but it was wrong of J* to attack his little brother like that on Twitter. His lil bro has NOTHING to do with it.

smudger
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by smudger »

gurugossiplove wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:19 am
I know this is a thread for dragging James Charles, but doesn't anyone see the weirdness in this situation ? A 40 year old woman manipulating her viewers and ruining a 19 year old boy's career - causing him to get death threats, over insecurity of her vitamin brand. I know people have differing opinions about this, but that's just my opinion of the situation. Do you people still seriously believe that James is a "predator", "sexual assaulter", etc. after his video? Because if you do, just think about how damaging those titles could be. Especially, if you have zero proof, and have lots of proof for the differing side. I'm personally not a fan of James Charles, but I think this situation has gotten completely out of hand and I think people should realise that the person behind all of this is infact, a real human being.

If any ACTUAL proof does come to the surface about James being an actual predator, then I will change my stance very quickly, but so far, nothing has. A couple of threats from psycho Jefree Star are not enough for me. Give me the ACTUAL receipts instead of just blackmailing and inserting yourself into a situation where you do not come in at all.
I know this is not a popular opinion but I had to say it. If you want more thoughts on a different perspective, check out PewDiePie's video, he really changes your perspective on this situation.
Totally agree! James Charles is an arrogant little shit, but the mental gymnastics required to portray him as some kind of prolific sexual predator is Olympics-worthy. And just on the hotel room point – realistically, where else could he have met someone without being mobbed by screaming kids?

I'll be very interested to find out what the crypt keeper has in his directory of 'receipts'. I know these things aren't mutually exclusive, and I absolutely agree that genuinely dangerous behaviour needs to be called out, but there's literal video footage of J* grabbing someone's crotch without consent. He should never have inserted himself into this, but the attention-seeking prick can't help himself. He needs to be top of the cancellation list. Followed by the rest of them, because they're all fucking trash.

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

The second best part of the video was when he tried to spin the 'I'm a celebrity' shit into him actually saying 'because I'm famous' but famous =/= famous, famous = great.

"Hey James, that waiter is probably straight, stop making lewd comments."
"That doesn't matter because I'm great!"

Uh huh. Sure, sister.

The best part was when he included Sam saying he's an awful kisser lmao.

Either way, I'm glad the beauty community is tearing itself to pieces.

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

I think we can acknowledge that there’s a whole spectrum of skeevy gross behavior and predatory behavior. Let me put it like this, these are his coworkers, people he works w professionally, collabs w, signs contracts w.
Think of the convo at hr about the dinner/waiter.
James was at a professional networking event and tried to pick up a waiter, someone who was obligated by their job to keep working and interacting. He made his fellow coworkers uncomfortable w this sexual element. In fact, the restaurant had to intervene to make sure their employee wasn’t pressured to give out private information. That’s the hr convo he’d be having. And it’d be a shitty one.

nova11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nova11 »

I'm so confused. Is it true that Grayson/both twins are still following Jeffree but not James? If so that doesn't make sense at all.

Capt_Captain_Bane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Capt_Captain_Bane »

I'm not saying the rapid blinking isn't a possible sign of deception, but someone did point out how heavy eye makeup and especially false lashes can have an affect on things like that.

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

gossiphuntie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:22 am
I think we can acknowledge that there’s a whole spectrum of skeevy gross behavior and predatory behavior. Let me put it like this, these are his coworkers, people he works w professionally, collabs w, signs contracts w.
James was at a professional networking event and tried to pick up a waiter, someone who was obligated by their job to keep working and interacting. He made his fellow coworkers uncomfortable w this sexual element. In fact, the restaurant had to intervene to make sure their employee wasn’t pressured to give out private information. That’s the hr convo he’d be having. And it’d be a shitty one.
He was at a surprise birthday party. The waiter sent him a DM that evening; James didn't initiate the conversation.

James' behaviour has been questionable in countless ways – you can focus on that without having to embellish the facts.

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

smudger wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:08 am
gossiphuntie wrote:
He was at a surprise birthday party. The waiter sent him a DM that evening; James didn't initiate the conversation.

James' behaviour has been questionable in countless ways – you can focus on that without having to embellish the facts.
Did you watch the waiter’s video? The restaurant didn’t allow James to ask for/ the waiter to give his number. Tati, James, and the waiter all consistently say that James made comments to the friend/coworker group and was overt enough that others including the restaurant staff noticed.

I’m not trying to embellish, just to point out that in a different industry this kind of behavior wouldn’t be acceptable.

teenage_jewitch
Learner
Learner

Post by teenage_jewitch »

Hey, people are saying that Jeffree is going to involve JC’s brother, is this true?
:love2: heath ledger nearly broke jake gyllenhaal's nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard when filming brokeback mountain :love2:

FatassToad
Talker
Talker

Post by FatassToad »

I feel like at this point it's just a game of who is willing to get the most covered in shit in hopes that they can bring everyone else down with them... and I'm loving every second of it. I'm looking forward to this J* video... I'm not sure what kind of proof he's going to bring up but I hope I have time to get some more popcorn before he comes out with it.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

teenage_jewitch wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:31 am
Hey, people are saying that Jeffree is going to involve JC’s brother, is this true?
JC said Ian fell into depression after his break up with Loren - if we assume this statement is true, maybe JC was unsupportive. I can see JC being the type to blame Ian for killing the mood or hindering his business goals, the "just be happy and get over it you're ruining my vibe" type. Or maybe Ian was embarrassed by JC's behavior and that made everything worse. I assume it would have to do with JC exacerbating or triggering Ian's depression and making him feel even more isolated. I don't think J* would bring up a specific scenario because Ian would just make a statement that "xyz is false" if it was cut and dry.

Post by Guest »

Is anyone else curious that why would J* keep messaging JC all those things and JC not replying even once to it?
Now all of a sudden Sam is coming out with apology video?
Either this whole thing is a set up or JC is strong arming Sam through lawyers to do something about this.
Is YT going to step in at all?

And if J* has major things to show why isnt this being shown immediately? He can do a live IG video and prove it. This whole thing is starting to smell fishy and now its looking like people just collectively came at JC because that was their way of getting 2 second fame.
Last edited by Guest on Sun May 19, 2019 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

gossiphuntie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:18 am
smudger wrote:
gossiphuntie wrote:

Did you watch the waiter’s video? The restaurant didn’t allow James to ask for/ the waiter to give his number. Tati, James, and the waiter all consistently say that James made comments to the friend/coworker group and was overt enough that others including the restaurant staff noticed.

I’m not trying to embellish, just to point out that in a different industry this kind of behavior wouldn’t be acceptable.
Then why did Sam initiate contact with James? If it was so repulsive, why did he do that? Then, why did he go to a hotel room of his own free will? Why did he trick James into having a Facetime conversation, record it, and put that on the internet? Why has he subsequently contacted James and told him he'd make it right? I don't even like James, but this doesn't add up. Even if someone is an arrogant prick, these allegations are very serious, and shouldn't be used against someone falsely. Then you have the crypt keeper texting James' friends and alleging he's a paedophile? Absolutely disgusting. Why should anyone have to allow that? I'll be happy to trash him for everything he's done wrong, but join in with this particular pile-on? No thanks.

And you did embellish – it wasn't a professional event and Sam already knew that he wasn't allowed to give his number (as per his video). The way you presented the scenario was false. Go off if you like but it's all written up there.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Youtube should just lock them in a room with pool noodles.

Post by Guest »

On the topic of James Charles little brother... what kind of parent lets their young teen boy live alone across the country, with their brother who is also a teen???

I'm not suggesting anything untoward happened with JC or his Bro, I'm just saying WTF Parents!

A teen still needs parental guidance, I don't care how 'mature' they are or how close they may be as brothers and if they have managers and mentors around etc... You still need a parent! (And I mean a parent, not a friend.)

I feel like their parents have set them BOTH up for a lot of trouble and dysfunction to have allowed this from the get-go and seemingly letting them go off alone without any assistance. It just astounds me.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

smudger wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:01 am
gossiphuntie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:18 am
smudger wrote:
gossiphuntie wrote:

Then why did Sam initiate contact with James? If it was so repulsive, why did he do that? Then, why did he go to a hotel room of his own free will? Why did he trick James into having a Facetime conversation, record it, and put that on the internet? Why has he subsequently contacted James and told him he'd make it right? I don't even like James, but this doesn't add up. Even if someone is an arrogant prick, these allegations are very serious, and shouldn't be used against someone falsely. Then you have the crypt keeper texting James' friends and alleging he's a paedophile? Absolutely disgusting. Why should anyone have to allow that? I'll be happy to trash him for everything he's done wrong, but join in with this particular pile-on? No thanks.

And you did embellish – it wasn't a professional event and Sam already knew that he wasn't allowed to give his number (as per his video). The way you presented the scenario was false. Go off if you like but it's all written up there.
Yes, the waiter contacted him afterwards and met up with him. This isn't the point tho. The point is his behavior at the birthday party. James thought this guy WAS straight and pursuid relentless, To the point the staff had to intervene and his table was embarassed. Even James apologized first thing in the DMs for his crude behavior once they talked privately. Which Tati couldn_t possibly have known. She only knew what happened that evening.

Just imagine the waiter WAS straight (or a or simply not interested in men). Because James thought he was. And he STILL behaved like that, thinking he didn't had a chance. THIS is the problem.

iamami
Learner
Learner

Post by iamami »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: On the topic of James Charles little brother... what kind of parent lets their young teen boy live alone across the country, with their brother who is also a teen???

I'm not suggesting anything untoward happened with JC or his Bro, I'm just saying WTF Parents!

A teen still needs parental guidance, I don't care how 'mature' they are or how close they may be as brothers and if they have managers and mentors around etc... You still need a parent! (And I mean a parent, not a friend.)

I feel like their parents have set them BOTH up for a lot of trouble and dysfunction to have allowed this from the get-go and seemingly letting them go off alone without any assistance. It just astounds me.
The same kind of parents who allow their underage son to get tattoos? Apparently he has 11 tattoos.

Harry78825
Talker
Talker

Post by Harry78825 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: On the topic of James Charles little brother... what kind of parent lets their young teen boy live alone across the country, with their brother who is also a teen???

This. James charles’ Parents did him a great disservice. Judging by the way he is so comfortable talking about sex in a vulgar way in front of them tells me they were far too permissive. I have a son not much younger than James Charles. If he or anyone brings up sex at my dinner table, there is going to be a problem. That is not appropriate conversation at dinner.

We don’t do our children any favors by not holding them accountable and letting them suffer consequences for their actions. I take no joy in punishing my son or seeing him suffer consequences but it is necessary for building character and learning lessons. If our kids don’t learn under our care, it is much more difficult for them to learn these lessons in the world. We never stop parenting. Even when our kids are adults. You just parent differently. My mom has passed but I still go to my father for advice and help.

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

I mean obv ymmv. But if the work place isn’t the right analogy, let’s consider where else a 19 yr old could be: college.
James’ behavior could easily lead to either a title ix or panhel investigation depending on whether it took place on campus or at a frat. Simply making a fellow student uncomfortable at an affiliated event is sufficient for the complaint to be brought up. Yeah he’d probs get away w a educational video, mediation, and maybe an informal probation for a frat, but it could still be brought up if any other person felt uncomfortable. Not just the waiter, but the other students observing or the restaurant staff.

Is that the behavior you’d expect a sophomore in college (19 yrs old) to exhibit in front of their advisor/professor/mentor?

Heck I know someone who got kicked out of an alumni club for being a messy drunk 🥴

Again, I’m not saying he’s all the way on the worst side of the spectrum. The waiter went to his place willingly and, sadly, it seems like w his own set of bad motivations. But that doesn’t mean jc did nothing wrong. He doesn’t get a prize for letting a boy leave his hotel room. Lol non-Kidnapper woooow! It’s nuanced! Like the mediation at college, it could be a learning if he was willing to see how he was edging towards that line of un/acceptable behavior. I think he got it a litttttle but about now messaging random guys, but didn’t get how he seems to be going a bit too far around his colleagues (since coworkers is too much lol)

Return to “James Charles”