Nadia maya atl, any insights?

halwanoor
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nadia maya atl, any insights?

Post by halwanoor »

She has beef with SO many people. Mo Khan, Ome, Sumiya, Saleka, Adam Saleh, Aisha Riaz, Noor Jehan, Mariyam Ishtiaq, Vanityfemme, so many more including her own cousin niha who’s a really sweet girl. Does it ever occur to her that if you have a problem with literally half the population maybe you’re the problem and not the victim you claim to be.... she has no sense of self awareness I swear.

And the language she uses is disgusting. I think she was raised by animals that’s the only explanation. No self respecting woman would speak as nasty as she does.

halwanoor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by halwanoor »

Also why is she such a pick me girl? People on Tik Tok were asking about her hair and she’s like “ I have no routine it’s just genetics!!” So you don’t wash your hair then? You don’t use shampoo or conditioner? Literally she lies about the dumbest crap. Said her lashes were naturally long but the eyelash extension lady tagged her!! Another girl asked about her makeup and instead of responding like a normal girl she goes “haha I threw this on in 5 minutes!” When it was clearly full glam... why lie about the dumbest crap man 😂😂😂 pathetic much. No ones out to steal your beauty secrets they’re just questions lmao you’re not all natural so just own up to it and stop being lame

halwanoor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by halwanoor »

And most of her designer bags are fake. I own the real ones and it’s so obvious. The nano speedy especially FFS if you gonna buy a rep buy a high quality one!! Her fake LV is the worst followed by the Chanel 😂😂😂 she can’t get any more embarrassing

IGOTMEME
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by IGOTMEME »

she is the defintion of a pick me girl
and why is she so despo to be arab? and to be with an arab? its actually creepy. youre pakistani and you look pakistani stfu

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

shes OBSESSED with arab dudes omg and trying to pretend to be arab!! shes so ashamed of being pakistani and brown. she has such a punchable face overall and i hate her attitude. like no reason you cant keep anyone in your life for over a year and everyone hates you

Jammycee58
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jammycee58 »

Very interesting read on this girl. She seems like the type to think that she's a celebrity because she has a couple hundred thousand followers. In this day and age that's fuck all, if you have a million followers or more fair enough your going places and doing well in life but 188k is shit if that's all your doing with your life.

It doesn't look like she's doing anything in life or working towards legitimate goals. She just wakes up and chills all day long, smokes weed, hooks up with guys etc. So her parents must be reasonably rich like probably make 250-500k a year. Why else would they let her daughter be like that.

The racism "Bengali looking ass" I think she said was completely uncalled for that's inhumane in this day in age. You can't talk like that and get away with it. The girl who she sent that to should report abuse on Instagram and get her account shut down. And when she threatened to get someone thrown out of Mercer that was also pretty fucked up, you should never fuck with anyone's career especially if it took them years of hard work to get there. Perhaps there's a bit of jealousy there who knows.

Having anxiety is no reason to smoke weed. In fact smoking weed makes anxiety 10 times worse long term. As you gain tolerance and need to smoke more to feel the same effect your anxiety levels rise substantially when you don't get your joint or bong hit. So even though she thinks she is treating her anxiety she is actually exacerbating it.

I've seen this story before she's not the first pakistani girl I've seen act like this and she certainly won't be the last. She should get married if she has fuck all going for her in life, now the problem is all that "fame" on instagram and tiktok has inflated her ego to the point that she's gonna be really picky in who she wants to marry. She would want someone who is rich and is also a chiller like her. The problem is that is extremely rare and all that pot she's smoking is getting to her head and she thinks that she has a lot of time to get married. Now I don't know what the Pakistani/Muslim community is like in Atlanta but where I'm from families and men loose interest substantially after the girls age is 26/27 years old. No offense to her but she's on a one way street and it looks like it's going nowhere

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

Yo this chick is PSYCHOOO. She loves playing victim and acting like shes some saint with a perfect heart and blah blah blah but you have no idea how insane she is, what lengths she goes to harm people like holy shit shes had multiple people file restraining orders against her for a reason. She has female privilege so it hides better than if she were a dude but shes a total psycho creep. Gets it from her mother, those terrible genes run deep. Im pretty sure shes jealous of Saleka which is why shes still talking about/throwing shade to her in 2021 when Saleka hasnt mentioned her in over a year. Maybe shes jealous Saleka got married idk. But whats funny with Nadia is she has issues with SO many people and she always acts like shes an angel who got screwed over by the other person. Maybe if youre always in shit YOU are the problem..but her pea sized brain cant grasp that haha. She just loves viewing herself as a victim bc it takes away the personal responsibility. Every single one of her exes (theres no joke at least 30 of them, shes that easy) has bad things to say about her and says she comes across as sweet at first then unleashed the lunatic when she doesnt get her way. She thinks her anger issues make her cute and qUiRkY no bitch youre a loser inside out. And yall should see the way she hits on arab guys trying to be one of them, she always tells them "omg i get mistaken for arab all the time!!" LMAO it is so beyond cringe. You're brown and look brown.. maybe stop being ashamed of your culture hoodrat. And as far as her mom supporting her smoking weed and doing nothing all day but hanging around other losers who also arent doing anything with their lives, are we really surprised? How do you think she even got the way she is lmao always starts with the parents. Razia Maya come get yo daughter

fvdcsdasfg
Learner
Learner

Post by fvdcsdasfg »

79B98602-E04C-464E-8862-F674CF9B5D38.jpeg

HAHAHAAH I CANT BREATHE LOOK AT THIS PSYCHOPATH

She made a TikTok about how she loves smoking weed (so classy right) and mentioned that her mom fully supports her decision. So my friend commented and was like weed isn’t good for you and it’s weird that your mom is ok with it especially being Muslim... the bitch was TRIGGERED and DMed her this. LOLLLLL I’m crying.

She’s always crying about being single and how there are no good guys but as you can see it’s her lovely personality that keeps everyone away. This is literally the type of girl you pray you never cross paths with because she’s so useless and has nothing of substance to offer. Yeah she looks decent on IG but that’s after heavy makeup and face tuning to the point where it’s not real. Take off the makeup and she looks like a frog rat hybrid tbh. Every one of her exes calls her a lunatic and says they’re so grateful they saw it before it was too late. She’s either gonna die alone or get divorced at some point there’s no way anyone would put up with a raging maniac like this. How is she not locked in an asylum? If a harmless comment like this stating facts about how weed Isn’t good for you gets her this riled up imagine what she’s like about actual shit. She’s a fucking nutcase and it’s hilarious to watch but also sad imagine how empty her life is 😫😫😫 failed high school, internet hates you, disturbing violent streaks and mental issues, plus no one wants you.

If any guy ever is serious about her one google search from him or parents will uncover this thread with her disturbing words and they’ll run the other direction. On top of the severe mental issues it doesn’t help that her parents suck and raised her +siblings like shit. Better get used to your alone time Nadia because no one will ever want you. 😂😂😂 the one accomplishment you have is having 5 different people filing a restraining order against you and you’re only 26, that’s impressive 👏🏽 (2 of the lawsuits are public btw you can search them up)

Nadia you’re a frog faced rat looking midget with nothing going for you and your life is so miserable and pathetic. I feel so so sorry for you. Please up your medication dosage bc clearly it isn’t working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leon4you
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Leon4you »

Wow, what a thread about Nadia Maya, but in truth a lot of her vibe is off and she is a major RED FLAG.

The thing with her is that she "CRAVES" attention good/bad, her IG and TIKTOK mostly is full of simps so much so that they give too much free attention to her and it inflating her ego big time, she has pics with make up and a few without so its very hard to tell how she looks like in person, a lot of people say she looks like a frog/rat, I dont think she is that bad looking, but its more so what she is in the inside (her actions/attitude) and with the screen shots calling peoples mums "sluts/slags" that is way out of order, its important to keep your cool, and yes its not exactly that classy tbh.

In regards to her smoking weed, how on earth is she getting away with it!!? Her family must be blind to allow her to do this, smoking weed is not good at all and there is no justification to use it for Anxiety/Stress etc when there are so many better alternatives- it could be most likely she was hooked on to it via her circle or fiends (honestly what friends allow her to do this) or a ex who got her on to it, either way for her family and for her to be that open about it and even help clean her "bong" is just absurd- at this rate she may as well (and if it ever happens) show her child how to roll a blunt at the age of 5yrs!! She literally has no shame - people ask her "why do you do weed" and "its haram etc" if we are Muslims genuinely telling a fellow Muslim that what they are doing is wrong, why does she have the need to shut that person down, this is not exactly a good vibe to give out to youthful people who look up to her, yeah we all sin, but come on why keep it out in the open? keep that stuff behind closed doors as it has a knock on effect with other people.

In regards to her relationships in the past, its clear that this girl has been damaged, she looked down on men a lot on her IG stories etc, she has also mentioned that there are good guys out there, but with the image she is giving off, a good guy right now would be a fool to be with her, as a man you are not here to "save women" and the amount of thirst she attracts is crazy (but I bet she likes it at the same time). She needs to fix her self up at the rate she is going she is only going to attract the Asian Chads and Tyrones and when its too late hitting 30+ she will be asking "where did all the good guys go??" - its a slippery slope- a lot of people say she is PSYCHO, and with the responses she gives on her DM's I can say yeah she prob is mean in person as it remined me of a ex.

A lot of people say she has nothing going for her, regardless if she did or did not finish college/university does not necessarily mean she is not educated, she does run a business (the one selling women and men's jewellery and does make up artistry - so credit has to be given when its due for the girl.

I know she has put a recent tik-tok as a resume to get married and boy the attention she got was insane (the comments alone were hilarious), deep down she has issues and she prob need to grow a pair and drop a few of her friends who influence her to smoke weed/shisha etc and need to cut off this "I hate all men" act as well, if she wants to be single fine, she does mention a lot that in marriage she can "bring a lot to the table..." but never mentions what that is, she said she does not needs a mans money even when married, but hey people say one thing and do the next, who know.

Its very difficult to know where this girl is going in life, she gives hate, but cant take it back, she actively smokes weed/shisha, looks down at men most of the time (like they say... there are two sides to a story and then there is the truth) so who knows what happened her past.

The story continues.....

jilaan72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jilaan72 »

She gives me really bad vibes. I think she confuses being a strong confident woman with having no manners and being disrespectful. She’s so tasteless it’s embarrassing. Every ex has horrible things to say about her.. if you’ve dated a hundred guys and not a single one of them ended amicably isn’t that a red flag..

Newzan71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Newzan71 »

I remember back in the days when I used to follow her on IG. I used to find her attractive as fuck and I literally had a crush on her. But I was 18-19 years old at that time and didn’t know much about her as person. I don’t know why but for some reason from my perspective she was seem to be much more nicer and kindhearted as a person back then, than she is right now. It was when she started to get more prestige and arrogant, I started to get lesser and lesser attracted to her. Then I stopped follow her. She maybe is good looking on social media, but her arrogance is disgusting. A hypocrite as well. Calling herself a Muslim, but smokes weed and do other harmful stuff. And the funny part is that, whenever someone tells her that smoking weed is harmful, she becomes defensive as hell. Like girl, if you want to hurt yourself, then I don’t know what to say about you. And what is it with her and wanting to be Arab? Girl you’re born to Pakistani parents, are 100% Pakistani, have been that and will always be that. And if I couldn’t despise her more, I even saw somewhere in this thread that she was being racist towards Bengali, which made me ashamed of myself over how I even could find this bitch attractive, since I’m a Bengali myself

Tresss72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tresss72 »

The Bengali thing pissed me the fuck off. I don’t expect her to know this since she flunked out of high school but Pakistan and Bangladesh were the same country until as recent as 50 years ago. She’s the worst type of desi: internalized inferiority complex and thinks Arabs are sO mUcH cOoLeR and bEtTeR lOoKinG. So obsessed with Arab dudes and trying to look/be Arab. How about you try loving your south Asian culture and skin instead. On her stories she said she’s 100% marrying outside her culture like the thirst for an Arab dude could not be more real.

Tresss72
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tresss72 »

620C9753-20BF-452F-B916-60CB42316205.jpeg
She’s such a terrible person.. I can’t believe the things she says to people. Using Bengali as an insult, telling someone to kill themselves, and don’t forget she “exposed” MoKhan saying he has “a small peepee he’s really insecure about” on her public stories for 200k people to see. Just bc he’s your ex and you hate him doesn’t mean you should body shame and exploit him like that if a guy did that to a girl hell would break loose. And body shaming women as well like stfu you only look decent with fillers and 10 pounds of makeup in real life you’re a forgettable joke.
If this is the stuff that she does online makes you wonder how much more horrendous she is in real life. She’s honestly vile and so ugly on the inside.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Newzan71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Newzan71 »

The irony of her complaining about, there are no good men left in this world, like bitch the way you behave on social media with your arrogance and nakhre, no good man would even think about going near you. But anyways is it true that her siblings are worse? And what’s surprising to me is that her parents seems to be ok with the shit she’s doing. Yes ofc have good relationships with your children, because that’s so important, but are you really going to sit quiet and let your child take drugs and getting banged by dudes? C’mon man

Leon4you
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Leon4you »

It seems that her instagram which had a following of 200k followers has now gone, I wonder what caused for that to happen

Newzan71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Newzan71 »

Seems that even instagram got tired of her bullshit😂😂

Heneheuxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heneheuxb »

Her brother Bilal Maya got divorced. The girl Mariam was really sweet and only ever heard good things about her, guessing the Maya’s and their disgusting selves were the problem as usual. Theyre so blind to how toxic they are and then they wonder why EVERY family who knows them hates them. Anila the married sister could only get hitched bc it was a guy from so far away he didn’t know anything lmao.

Heneheuxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heneheuxb »

6A12AA51-D6EB-4435-8132-467AAB2B2700.jpeg
900034AA-CF5B-4B8A-BA41-CD457A1CDFC3.jpeg
Ok seriously how can anyone find her attractive? She’s literally the definition of a catfish omg that’s got to be at least 30 pounds of makeup!

Leon4you
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Leon4you »

Damn, didnt know her bro got divorced that marriage lasted less than 24mths, like wth!! She has a new ig now and must have been really pissed off when her account of 200k followers got disabled now she has to start from the ground up, she is very active on tiktok but ita mostly anti-men bs and how she gets betrayed from friends

Newzan71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Newzan71 »

Don’t want to disappoint you guys, but I just visited her profile and yes she’s back again unfortunately

Return to “Instagram”