Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whinelife Guru:Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant part 28

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

WORDSALAD wrote:

Yeeeeeees bitch. And will Jeffree ever get his just desserts?
Thank you for sharing! I’ve never seen her content before but I’m a new fan! So intelligent and articulate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

no_strings wrote:When that chick says that JC is one of those people who she knew was not for her as soon as she heard him speak out his mouth... :rofl: girl... Same.
Lol I think we all felt that!

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:29 am

Yes omg that guy who had to bring up UM MY WIFE! IF YOU WANT TO COMPLIMENT ME COMPLIMENT OUR BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP! Wtf was that? Who the fuck talks like that? Lmao!! I think homophobic too a bit. When a gay guy has called my ex hot he just said thank you and that was it he didn’t flip out and claim harassment.
And girls get messaged from guys similar to that everyday and they just block and move on if they aren’t interested. If James was a girl doing this no one would be saying anything at all.

I agree he should just accept their feelings without trying to change their minds, but I mean half of them messaged James first! And it’s so painfully obvious they were using him to gain followers in the first place so what did they think would happen ? James honestly needs to find someone not on social media at all. When you have as many followers as him, everyone will just want to use him. No one is genuine especially not in LA. I have watched people’s whole demeanor change when they find out how many followers someone has. Someone they couldn’t be bothered with has 50k? Omg new best friend! It’s disgusting to be honest.
lol, my husband said if any gay think he is hot, he would be very proud, cos' gay men usually have good taste 😂😂
i feel that he probably would have huge trust issue, all his close friends just abandon him,
and he was stabbed by people he think are his real friend, also i do think he care more about twati than the other way round.

but i think twat toot didn't know she made a big mistake,
she may be able to fool those idiots who would simply take her face value,
but now, it's the whole internet looking at what she is doing,
more and more people would not take her face value, cos' she mean zero shit to them,
and truth will unveil.

she would taste what manny had times... unknown.
shitting glitter tatti

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

So is she never uploading again?! :tu: :rofl:

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

i think she is start to notice that people outside of booty community are not buying her bull shit
and thinking what she can cry about next

and is it me or most of black people just seeing right through her falseness?

Last edited by lamelifetwati on Thu May 16, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
shitting glitter tatti

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

I have a question that may be dumb but I am no law student. If James were to hurt himself over this shitshow, could Tati be charged with involuntary manslaughter?

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

WORDSALAD wrote:^^^ As someone who has history with the Daily Fail, it makes me beyond ecstatic to see Tati in their tabloid shit web section ImageImage (cause even the proper tabloids don't know who she is)
Wonder what the Daily Star would make of it

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

TourDeForce wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:17 am
I have a question that may be dumb but I am no law student. If James were to hurt himself over this shitshow, could Tati be charged with involuntary manslaughter?
i'm not too,
but i think there might be a chance,
because she did falsely accused him being a sexual predator,
and this is the main point people are going for him.
though, i'll asked my husband's lawyer friends 🤣 🤣
not sure if my husband would willing to pass this on though
he was so annoyed by me with this whole thing.
shitting glitter tatti

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 am
This video does a deep dive on Tati's video exposing her as a liar...Every one outside the beauty community see what a fraud she is. She really thought she was untouchable
As they say, when you try to dig someone else's grave you need to dig one for yourself too. Karma always comes back to bite

this guy put all the booty communities drama channels to shame,
he did his home work,
none of those shit channels did.
shitting glitter tatti

Oops-Ma-Bad
Talker
Talker

Post by Oops-Ma-Bad »

lamelifttwati wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 am
i think she is start to notice that people outside of booty community are not buying her bull shit

It’s because blacks have know she’s ignorant. One best friend has been caught on camera saying the biggest racially hateful word years ago and recently called a black woman a gorilla and the other best friend said the Ebola joke like that’s all Africa is known for. Sorry to hurt her precious little feelings but I listen to who people choose surround themselves with. What could she possibly have in common with j* and jc on a human level, not industry? The industry may have gave them a common ground in the beginning but there has to be some substance to the friendship to last years. Am I saying she’s a racist, it’s plausible, not certain though. I think that word is starting to lose it’s value and bitter taste when it’s needed, that’s a conversation for another say. What I will say it she is she makes a case for someone to take that argument and run with it. So when she gives us those precious white woman tears, we’ve seen that act one to many times. Like a disease, we’ve build up an immunity to that bullshit.
It’s the wonder of nature, baby!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

TourDeForce wrote:
No.

Shame. 😒
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

missymoocher123 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:25 am
WORDSALAD wrote:^^^ As someone who has history with the Daily Fail, it makes me beyond ecstatic to see Tati in their tabloid shit web section ImageImage (cause even the proper tabloids don't know who she is)
Wonder what the Daily Star would make of it
The proper tabloids only care about *proper* celebs sadly 😂 Yes, the Mail is worse than a tabloid when it comes to their 'celeb gossip'. They think a picture of Kerry Katona falling out of a car is worth more internet inches than actual cultural news and features etc.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

lamelifttwati wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 am

I have noticed this and I am not surprised at all. Black people know what’s up. Tati is a classic Becky. She ignores racism and shitty behavior until something affects her then plays uses her feminine whiteness to play the victim. Black peoples see this shit all the time and are ignored when they call it out. They say she should have been canceled when she aligned herself with Jeffree Star because of his past. James, too. They’re like, hey Tati, none of James’ racist bullshit made you think twice about being friends with him. It wasn’t until some dumb vitamin drama that you had to question him and you are the problem too.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

no_strings wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:15 am
I think I hate Twats most for making me really (really) sympathize with this guy. Someone who I could not stand before.
Right?! Don’t go making me feel bad for someone like James Charles, FFS! Damnit, Twati.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

TourDeForce wrote:
Probably a stretch in this situation, but a woman was recently convicted for encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself. It was an incredibly egregious situation. (I’m a lawyer.)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 845131002/

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

meebee wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:01 am
I have noticed this and I am not surprised at all. Black people know what’s up. Tati is a classic Becky. She ignores racism and shitty behavior until something affects her then plays uses her feminine whiteness to play the victim. Black peoples see this shit all the time and are ignored when they call it out. They say she should have been canceled when she aligned herself with Jeffree Star because of his past. James, too. They’re like, hey Tati, none of James’ racist bullshit made you think twice about being friends with him. It wasn’t until some dumb vitamin drama that you had to question him and you are the problem too.
Absofuckinglutely. And let’s not forget she deployed the classic white woman tears to elicit sympathy and squelch any potential criticism.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ I'm assuming you'd have to actually say the words "Kill yourself" to end up there though.

Having said that, I can very much see someone in the UK getting arrested and charged with something - not sure what - if they made a video similar to Tati's then the person killed themselves. Certainly not manslaughter though.

Note: Jeremy Vile show just got cancelled cause a guest killed themselves after a reaming. But like.... They volunteered for that reaming so.....

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:21 am
^^^ I'm assuming you'd have to actually say the words "Kill yourself" to end up there though.

Having said that, I can very much see someone in the UK getting arrested and charged with something - not sure what - if they made a video similar to Tati's then the person killed themselves. Certainly not manslaughter though.

Note: Jeremy Vile show just got cancelled cause a guest killed themselves after a reaming. But like.... They volunteered for that reaming so.....
Yeah, it would likely need to be overt. Not just making someone’s life so miserable they commit suicide. Though it’s certainly morally reprehensible.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TourDeForce wrote:I have a question that may be dumb but I am no law student. If James were to hurt himself over this shitshow, could Tati be charged with involuntary manslaughter?
So I’m actually a lawyer who did a lot of criminal prosecution internships in law school lol. I can’t say I can give a definitive answer because (1) it’s definitely a complex issue that would deserve an entire law review article to its analysis (I think), and (2) I’d have to research stuff and refresh my memory. But here are my off the cuff thoughts:

First, this issue is really similar to the Michelle Carter case, which you may be familiar with. There, Carter repeatedly urged her boyfriend to commit suicide, even after he showed signs of uncertainty. She was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and her conviction was confirmed on appeal. It may be making its way up to the US Supreme Court, but I haven’t kept up with it so I’m not sure. If it is heard by the Court, then that ruling would serve as authority and guidance if god forbid JC killed himself in response to Tati’s video. The facts are different, but I think the ultimate issue is the same and can be phrased as: Can a person be found criminally responsible for homicide when the (self-inflicted) death of the victim was a result of the person’s words.

A good article discussing the court’s decision in the Carter case can be found here if anyone is interested: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews ... ontext=amp

In the Tati and JC case, an issue I see is causation, which has to be proved in every case. Assuming death, did Tati’s words cause JC to kill him self? ITjis requires actual (but for) as well as proximate (or foreseeable) causation. I think a crafty lawyer could argue causation is met. But for Tati’s video and accusations, JC would not have killed himself. Moreover, it is arguably foreseeable that Tati’s video and cryptic comments would have aided the results they did. Only if one finds that the massive uprising and “cancelling” of JC (to put it simply) is *unforeseeable* will this element not be met. I think it could go both ways.

Another big issue is that the US legal system is BIG on the First Amendment! There are few other fundamental rights that the Supreme Court loves more than the freedom of speech. (This was also an issue in the Carter case). So a defense attorney would argue that convicting Tati of involuntary manslaughter when the only action she did to bring about death was make a video (I.e., exercise her right to speak), then this would infringe upon the First Amendment and chill her right to speak. There are several exceptions to the 1A, of course, but mere falsity is not one of them. A person cannot be punished merely because the speech is false (US v. Alvarez). There has to be some cognizable harm that can be directly traced to the speech. This brings up the causation issue again so there may or may not be an argument there.

Apologies for the long answer lol but I’m a nerd and love legal research and writing so I get carried away. I could go on about this for pages but I won’t Image. I think JC would have a much stronger argument for defamation (though how strong requires its own analysis lol). I think he could also have a strong case for publication of facts placing plaintiff in a false light.

It’s quite interesting. I kind of doubt JC would take any type of legal action but who knows? It’s still early. Depending on this lawyer he’s always talking about (lmao) he may decide to pursue something against Tati, J*, or both. Image

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

StuckInThe90s wrote:
TourDeForce wrote:
Probably a stretch in this situation, but a woman was recently convicted for encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself. It was an incredibly egregious situation. (I’m a lawyer.)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 845131002/
Ahhh I just talked about his too! Image Hello fellow lawyer!! Image

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”