Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Gia
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by Gia »

The co depency issue is one of MeMe’s biggest triggers . That and the fact that she has no real friends .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Does this make sense to anyone? I don’t get it except that she only seeks the reflection of herself in people’s eyes because she’s a narc. Image
How are we all the same? I strongly deny I’m the same as a nonce or a murderer. She can be the same as them but don’t include other people. Get yourself a proper education and read proper books instead of 10 mins self-help audiobooks because that’s all your brain can digest MeMe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucia007
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lucia007 »

No thanks MeMe.I am nothing like you in any way!

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

It makes literally no sense. Someone should comment that. I commented on the last one so I’m sure I’d get blocked 😛

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Tomorrow she’ll preach “we’re all different. You have it in too. Share this if it touched you.”

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Mimi: i can't go to the concert i gotta work
*one hour later* : watermelon party
With Lidia out she probably couldn't find a last minute babysitter for the night and had to come up with an excuse because babysitters shall not be seen nor heard about in her world!

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

In continuation of the earlier posts ....

I chatted with the original poster who said MEME blocked her and Alex did not even though this comment was on Alex’s Insta😂😂

I’m sure Meme will delete them but fear not , I got all the screenshots .

Doing the Lord’s work out here ... 🤘🏼

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

Sorry , the images didn’t go through in the previous post. Here they are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

blue_violet wrote:Mimi: i can't go to the concert i gotta work
*one hour later* : watermelon party
With Lidia out she probably couldn't find a last minute babysitter for the night and had to come up with an excuse because babysitters shall not be seen nor heard about in her world!
I laughed at that. She’s forever posting contradicting stories because her little brain can’t remember what she said 10 mins ago.

Natasha is busy tonight. Don’t they know by now they should book their sitter early on Friday nights.

Btw, Lidia looks really appreciative. I know she validates her son and daughter in law but at least she comes across humble and genuine. I hope she isn’t sucked in too deep with the Faux lifestyle.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Gia wrote:Sorry , the images didn’t go through in the previous post. Here they are
I once commented on MeMe’s whinge about Alexa was not born British and I got a couple of her idiotic followers DM me some malicious stuff. That’s my real and only Instagram account too. Why should people have to open their profile public to comment on her posts? I have a child and family to protect and I don’t need to make money out of selling my son to nonces.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

There’s Alex in the middle of Céline Dion concert receiving a call from his stupid wife to delete comments on his Instagram. In truth, they can’t tolerate the reality that there will be people who disagree and make criticisms but they’re all categorised as negativity to the Cons. All the comments on their birth video must be negative too. Their followers shall only comment “you’re so inspiring” or “ImageImage”. Imagine these people’s conversations in real life, God they must be so brain dead. Image

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by Gatto18 »

naomi104 wrote:There’s Alex in the middle of Céline Dion concert receiving a call from his stupid wife to delete comments on his Instagram. In truth, they can’t tolerate the reality that there will be people who disagree and make criticisms but they’re all categorised as negativity to the Cons. All the comments on their birth video must be negative too. Their followers shall only comment “you’re so inspiring” or “ImageImage”. Imagine these people’s conversations in real life, God they must be so brain dead. Image

Time to flood their Instagram with negative comments/truth.

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

What the hell is a watermelon party, girl you're just eating dinner stop trying to make random things so original so different so Ikonic.
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Gia wrote:The co depency issue is one of MeMe’s biggest triggers . That and the fact that she has no real friends .
First time posting here! This comment cracked me up and it’s so true. I’ll never know how she posts a million insta stories a day and not feel like she’s ignoring her child. I’ll spend 15 min on Facebook and then feel guilty I wasn’t giving my full attention to my son. A measly 15 min, which I doubt did any harm, but it still makes me put my phone down for the rest of the day. Can’t say that for Mimi. It boggles my mind how she has the time for it while caring for a child. I NEVER have time! And I actually do everything for my child, stay at home with my son, work from home and all the house work and cooking.

Peanut2015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peanut2015 »

Perhaps it is time to start a Instagram account exposing them

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Dumbfuck MeMe on her adventure to the ‘Farmers Market’ preaching against plastic and buying UK produce. Oh bitch, if you believe those vegetables are locally grown, you’re dumber than I thought.

Also, no screen time for Alexa but MeMe keeps showing her groceries to her ‘beautiful friends’ ignoring her daughter until she bites into an unwashed cucumber. Lol

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Time for their once in every trimester tube ride ... what do they want, a round of applause for mingling with the peasants?

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater

Post by Tennessee123 »

Newest mom hack y’all....let your kid play with a toy while you get ready....

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Haha they’re at Pride London today and MeMe explains to Alexa “how we’re all different”. Exactly like I said yesterday when she posted “we’re all the same”. Lol Alexa will grow up to be one confused kid.

Gatto18
Talker
Talker

Post by Gatto18 »

naomi104 wrote:Haha they’re at Pride London today and MeMe explains to Alexa “how we’re all different”. Exactly like I said yesterday when she posted “we’re all the same”. Lol Alexa will grow up to be one confused kid.

At least they took the tube and mingled like a normal family. They ended their time with a pizza and ice cream. Normal!

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”