Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Post by Rebelle »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:45 am
OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:05 am
The tea in the Dis community is running wild this morning. Many said Jen does not look or act pregnant, she went on rides she shouldn’t have gone on etc and many are saying she was glued to Tim and that they didn’t talk to anyone unless on camera and it was all very fake.
Where? Not to defend them, but I don't see anyone saying that on the Dis forums. Unless I'm looking in the wrong thread.

It’s going down behind the scenes on Twitter. They are in the DM’s. People don’t tweet stuff publicly anymore cause Jenn is always checking. The group chats are off the charts lol

I mean, you can direct them here. Image We’re pretty discreet. Most of us don’t use our real names or handles that can be traced back to our personal social media accounts.

Post by Guest »

Sapphire4589 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 am
Kotose wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:23 am
WholesomeKatie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:04 am
I was watching some of the WDW couple videos and their filming and editing quality is soo good. Like almost too good. It's almost like you're straight up watching a legit promotional video.

And then when you watch TTT videos..... it really is just like watching some random guy in a theme park. He points to scrim, eats a burger, Jenn drinks something and says "That's so refreshing. It's really flavorful" and that's pretty much it.
They deserve waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more subs. thats' for sure.
they edit, they describe the food well and they seem like legit people... wich watching more older stuff of TTT the last few days... I always liked tim, but watching the older stuff he seems just as fake as jenn, Also many of you pointed out he helped jenn become how she is now, And yeah... I feel like he's verry manipulating towards her... I really have the feeling from Jenn in older videos that she doesn't even wonna have kids... but Tim just keeps pushing the "If you ever get pregnant..." ect.

If they are faking this pregnancy though... why?? don't see what's to gain from this. but i do agree she hasn't been showing off... wich makes it soooooooo weird cause she's the last kinda person who'd not show that belly all over the place (I would think... .). she wont shut up about it... but she's not showing off wich is really really weird to me.
Found something that might supports that theory
Wow! :35-:51 :x Just doesn't sound right to any viewers, but especially not to adopters and adoptees. If only they knew

Sapphire4589
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sapphire4589 »

Found another video:

LMAO he doesn't mind taking money any more :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THIS WAS ALWAYS THEIR PLAN!!! :tu:

Post by Guest »

Sapphire4589 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:35 am
Found another video:

LMAO he doesn't mind taking money any more :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THIS WAS ALWAYS THEIR PLAN!!! :tu:

Post by Guest »

Sapphire4589 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 am

Someone should show this video to the person who thinks The Trackers are her "Youtube parents" :?

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

honeybear wrote:
Sapphire4589 wrote:
Someone should show this video to the person who thinks The Trackers are her "Youtube parents" :?

Girl has a blue check for god knows what, and she considers these white trash idiots, her internet parents... Twitter really does just give those away huh?

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

Bhg469 wrote:
honeybear wrote:
Sapphire4589 wrote:

Girl has a blue check for god knows what, and she considers these white trash idiots, her internet parents... Twitter really does just give those away huh?
She has a blue check because she’s an actress who is playing Maria in the upcoming West Side Story remake by Spielberg.
If this girl keeps idolizing them the way she does then she’s going to be their claim to mainstream fame.

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Creepy, and begging for money.

A kickstarter to rent out part of universal......

piab70
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by piab70 »

Mouse36
Learner
Learner

Post by Mouse36 »

They just uploaded after midnight on a Friday. I don’t know a ton about social media management but I highly doubt Youtube’s algorithms say posting at this time is the best.

bradpittfarts
Learner
Learner

Post by bradpittfarts »

Mouse36 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:34 pm
They just uploaded after midnight on a Friday. I don’t know a ton about social media management but I highly doubt Youtube’s algorithms say posting at this time is the best.
I’m pretty sure anyone who has any kind of social media following knows not to post after like 9 PM 😅 My biggest following is 800~ followers on insta and even I know not to do that lol

Post by Guest »

piab70 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:03 pm
FFS what in the hell :35-1:23. I wonder if the other Disney vloggers know these exist :?

bradpittfarts
Learner
Learner

Post by bradpittfarts »

Can I just say... I’ve developed an unhealthy obsession with this forum lol. I feel like I’ve been stalking this long enough to share my personal journey with The Trackers (that makes it sound way more emotional than it truly is hahaha). It’s basically a novel down there. Sorry I’m advance.

I started watching T&J around Oct. 2015 (I’ve been around for many channel milestones), after finding them through ViewFromTheCheapSeats. Watching those two channels quickly became part of my mom and I’s evening routine, getting us hyped up to eventually become WDW APs.

I’ve done nothing but support them throughout my entire time watching them. I’d watch them get into petty drama on Twitter, which irritated me, but I was never vocal about it.

Then, when Jenn was in some more petty beef, I made a joke and mentioned how she seems to get into more drama than the other “Disney people” I support. I didn’t @ her. The tweet I replied to didn’t @ her. I just mentioned hers and Tim’s first names, so she had to have been seeking out tweets about them. She came back with intense snark, totally missing my joke, and it kinda sucked. Pissing someone you admire off isn’t necessarily fun.

I continued supporting them after this, though it felt... weird? I felt unwanted by Jenn in a way (Tim probably didn’t even see it lol).

I followed her for months after this, and then when the pregnancy was announced, I went to twitter to congratulate them and realized she soft-blocked me, so I was no longer following her. I have no idea what triggered this, I just noticed it and I was pretty disappointed (one of my friends blocked her in return despite not knowing who she is, love her heart). Through the pregnancy drama, I ended up finding this forum. Had you shown me all of this a year ago, I would’ve thought you all were just crazy people, but at this point, most of it seems very reasonable.

Also, since we’ve been talking about their drinking a lot recently, I’d just like to say that I remember seeing Jenn and Kayleigh drinking hardcore on Jenn’s Snapchat one night. it made 17 year old me very uncomfortable 💀 this would’ve been sometime in 2016. I also remember them cussing a lot, and I used to not like cussing (doesn’t bother me now) so I was doubly uncomfortable :rofl: they can do what they want and drink how much they want, I don’t care, I just think that it’s funny considering their image haha

so yeah, thank you all for being a good source of entertainment for me (as well as being a place for me to vent my frustrations and know other people understand my feelings) hahaha

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose »

Welcome to the forum,
sad that Jenn blocked you but that's what she does to everyone it seems
Just watched that Villains after party video... nice to see them hype this up but this thing does not seem worth the money too me (is this really 140$'s?)
but personally don't care about stage shows and parades to much... Also Tim hates noodles apperiantly :roll: does this manchild eat anything else but burgers... .
also this is the one i keep thinking about... . I know it's an old video (8years ago) but the way she talks and acts about baby's gives me the vibe she wont be mom material... .

It starts at 2:00 .... but if you wonna hear the fun story attached to it (where she makes some really stupid remarks) go and start at 0:44

arcade34
Talker
Talker

Post by arcade34 »

this always makes me giggle

Post by Guest »

So they ARE still reading and randomly responding to comments under YouTube?
This one posted 32 minutes ago under the Villians vid -

Do you know do you need park tickets as well as admission or is this like mnsshp and includes entry?

TheTimTracker

32 minutes ago

This is like MNSSHP where it is a separate ticket that allows you into the park at 7pm but the Villains offerings are only from 10pm-1am. So you have from 7-10 with the park guests from the day as well as a chance to see the fireworks, then at 10 they clear the park and you experience the after hours crowd

Post by Guest »

Kotose wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:07 am
Welcome to the forum,
sad that Jenn blocked you but that's what she does to everyone it seems
Just watched that Villains after party video... nice to see them hype this up but this thing does not seem worth the money too me (is this really 140$'s?)
but personally don't care about stage shows and parades to much... Also Tim hates noodles apperiantly :roll: does this manchild eat anything else but burgers... .
also this is the one i keep thinking about... . I know it's an old video (8years ago) but the way she talks and acts about baby's gives me the vibe she wont be mom material... .

It starts at 2:00 .... but if you wonna hear the fun story attached to it (where she makes some really stupid remarks) go and start at 0:44

That's an interesting find. So that was Nov 2011. The Q&A vid w/ them saying for YEARS of wanting and trying for a baby was Aug 2017. 5 years (cuz Nov is almost the end of the year, so we'll just say 2012....2017 minus 2012 = 5).

How do you go from being skeeved out by a baby to trying for YEARS to have a baby and declaring yourself infertile - and don't ask us anymore questions about it! we did all the science things! in only roughly 5 years?

I don't get it.

Furthermore, if the inability to become pregnant was SUCH a SENSITIVE subject for YEARS - WHY on earth would you post vids with clickbait titles like these between then and the 2017 Q&A vid...

in 2013...

and in 2014... (and can I just comment on why the fuck you aren't picking up the trash on the ground behind before you film???)

I mean, wouldn't you think any clickbait titles like that would be TOTALLY OFF LIMITS given their situation???

And seriously, she wonders why there's literally thousands of comments on this guru page about them... :rofl:

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

honeybear wrote:
piab70 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:03 pm
FFS what in the hell :35-1:23. I wonder if the other Disney vloggers know these exist :?
They seem high. It’s no wonder Jenn’s scared of driving. She doesn’t keep her eyes on the road, in the dark, in the rain, with the interior light on.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

They act like teenagers. Or did. They seem to have skipped growing up and gone straight to middle aged frumps. Well Jenn has. It's shocking how much she's changed in a few short years. I do think they looked genuinely happy and enjoying having baby Aubrey over. Hope they realise that having a baby visit and being parents are entirely different things. Oddly, there is a lot about their relationship that reminds me of my parents. My mum gave up work when she had my older sibling and my dad worked. I loved coming home from school and my Mum was home to make snacks and do homework but it was when I was older that I realised how much damage it did to their relationship. My Mum did nothing but keep house and look after us and so when we were old enough to do these things for ourselves, she was lost. Like Jenn, she didn't drive although we lived in a city and she could go places by bus. She had no independence, financial or otherwise. My dad encouraged her to work but supported her when she started many jobs and gave them up after 1'2 a day because she was nervous (anxious). My dad provided everything for her and it was exhausting for him. She was so dependant and when they were older, and he had dementia, she couldn't cope. She could do nothing for herself and wasn't prepared or able to look after him. It was heartbreaking. It's just not healthy. Tim will be like my Dad, he'll work all day and come home and take over house duties because Jenn has been 'stuck' there all day with the baby and an ailing dog. Resentment and stress will set in. It's a huge change, especially when you've done what ever you've wanted to without answering to anyone all your adult life. She'll have to put her issues aside and be a role model or she'll pass on her issues. Believe me, my Mum manipulated situations to get what she wanted rather than ask like a grown up and i've had to battle that same instinct all my life because, well that was the relationship I saw every day!

I've also just watched their Villains AfterHours vlog. What is with that sh1tty music Jenn put over Maleficent? Other vloggers just posted the music. The liklihood of Youtube picking up newly presented parade music is remote and frankly, if Disney is asking you out to cover events then why not ask them to waive their music copyright for your channel?

Lastly, has anyone else seen the press coverage criticising Beyonce and her mental Beyhive fans over them taking down another woman on social media? The tide is turning so all you psycho bitches who think their going to be picked up as your idols new bestie better watch out and get a f*cking life. I now have a quick check of the social media of job candidates and if I don't like what I see, I don't hire. And believe me, there are many sociopaths picking public fights over utter trash and too stupid to do it anonymously - I wouldn't take on any of them - too risky.

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

On WDW Couple's IG story they posted yesterday about how you can hire them as videographers for your next event, wedding, vacation day, etc. I think this is SUCH a smart idea and makes me like them even more. Not only are they coming up with new, cool ways to utilize their talents and make their own money, they aren't afraid to interact with their fans or put themselves out there. I'd love to have a video memory of a special event or something done by them, their videos are always insanely professional. Let's see if Jenn tries to steal that idea, too............

Return to “TheTimTracker”