Acacia Kersey: Stay Dirty, Stay Drab, Stay Defending Jairus

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Dirty, Stay Drab, Stay Defending Jairus

Post by Guest »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:Can we please find a way to make her shower more than once every 10 days?

I try to not come for people’s looks, but holy shit what is up with her forehead??? Zoom in on it, it is protruding SO much. Is it just the picture? Or is it because I’m sick right now and I’m losing my mind? Sorry for the shitty outline but look how much her forehead protrudes!! Shit is wild!
IMG_9820.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

Elah_ww wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:Can we please find a way to make her shower more than once every 10 days?

I try to not come for people’s looks, but holy shit what is up with her forehead??? Zoom in on it, it is protruding SO much. Is it just the picture? Or is it because I’m sick right now and I’m losing my mind? Sorry for the shitty outline but look how much her forehead protrudes!! Shit is wild!

IMG_9820.jpg

maybe it's the way her hair is tied in a ponytail? I know when I used to have long hair and I'd throw it up in a ponytail, if I was home and I didn't care about how I looked, I wouldn't fix it and it would look like it had weird bumps on it. That being said, I'm the opposite of Cac and I have a threehead, so it wasn't as noticeable as hers

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Elah_ww wrote:

IMG_9820.jpg

I swear her hairline is going for a hike ?!

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I think it’s a combination of the bumps from a quick n messy ponytail, her natural fivehead, and some postpartum hair loss. That makes uhh quite the photo lol

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Elah_ww wrote:

IMG_9820.jpg

She and her brothers inherited Rich's caveman forehead. Tragic.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Elah_ww wrote:

IMG_9820.jpg

She and her brothers inherited Rich's caveman forehead. Tragic.
their blood relation to Rich is tragic within itself

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

Her hair makes her look like a founding father

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Second hand embarrassment for all four of these pics...

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

I was scrolling through reddit the other day and someone on r/instagramreality posted Acacia's excessive Facetune (although the pictures they used weren't the best examples) but 90% of the comments were about how Acacia does not use any filters/editing, she looks exactly like her Instagram posts, and one person said "I've met her in person twice and she's gorgeous and captivating as a human." Yes Acacia is attractive, that's how she built her following on tumblr, but seriously?? She smoothes out her (and her children's) skin, brightens her eyes, and changes the shape of her lips to the point where when we do see pics of her taken by fans, she looks drastically different. I don't think Acacia is unattractive at all, but it's apparent that she airbrushes Rosemary and she tries to make her family look beautiful and perfect.

Seriously though "gorgeous" and "captivating?" I would find Natalie Portman or Olivia Wilde gorgeous and captivating, but those are definitely not the words I would first use to describe Acacia.

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Is this..... vagina hair so long it’s growing out the sides of her bikini? Or just weird lighting?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

lurkingthemurky wrote:Is this..... vagina hair so long it’s growing out the sides of her bikini? Or just weird lighting?
Pretty sure it’s all pubes

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Blysse wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:37 pm
Second hand embarrassment for all four of these pics...

🙈🤦‍♀️

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

wildwild94 wrote:
lurkingthemurky wrote:Is this..... vagina hair so long it’s growing out the sides of her bikini? Or just weird lighting?
Pretty sure it’s all pubes

Honestly I think it’s a weird shadow but I have always weirdly wondered if she shaved her pubes.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

She doesn't even shave her armpits or rarely her legs, there's no way she's taking the effort to only shave her pubes.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

sparklesandsequins wrote:She doesn't even shave her armpits or rarely her legs, there's no way she's taking the effort to only shave her pubes.
I understand not shaving pits and legs on occasion like she does but to not keep up on pubes? I don’t razor my pubes because it’s super uncomfortable to grow back and I’m over it but I need at least some maintenance. Electric razors/waxing are a life saver and I like to think she at least keeps up the “bikini” area.
But if she doesn’t then all the power to her for feeling sexy and comfortable with a big ole bush.. And for J who doesn’t care. Image

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

dufflepuff wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:42 pm
I was scrolling through reddit the other day and someone on r/instagramreality posted Acacia's excessive Facetune (although the pictures they used weren't the best examples) but 90% of the comments were about how Acacia does not use any filters/editing, she looks exactly like her Instagram posts, and one person said "I've met her in person twice and she's gorgeous and captivating as a human." Yes Acacia is attractive, that's how she built her following on tumblr, but seriously?? She smoothes out her (and her children's) skin, brightens her eyes, and changes the shape of her lips to the point where when we do see pics of her taken by fans, she looks drastically different. I don't think Acacia is unattractive at all, but it's apparent that she airbrushes Rosemary and she tries to make her family look beautiful and perfect.

Seriously though "gorgeous" and "captivating?" I would find Natalie Portman or Olivia Wilde gorgeous and captivating, but those are definitely not the words I would first use to describe Acacia.
I usually like that sub but they can be so clueless sometimes, especially when they get on a sensitive kick whenever someone tries to say it's a sub for hating women. The discrepancy between her Insta live videos and her selfies are bad enough, and the amount of editing she did to Rosemary in the early months was disgusting. And yes, I consider the bar pretty low if Acockia leaves anyone starstruck. :?

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

The first photo is soooooooooo cringe. Anyone can sit like that and get that fake Instagram thigh line to make it look like you gotta booty and hips (which we know she doesn’t and that’s okay because that’s her body type) but seeing her do it is just so awkward. Also these pictures aren’t her aesthetic, shes trying so hard to be “mom bod goals” which everyone is praising her to be. Maybe it’s because of her attitude but she’s literally not even cute, just awkward and cringy.

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

ChillSis wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:17 pm
The first photo is soooooooooo cringe. Anyone can sit like that and get that fake Instagram thigh line to make it look like you gotta booty and hips (which we know she doesn’t and that’s okay because that’s her body type) but seeing her do it is just so awkward. Also these pictures aren’t her aesthetic, shes trying so hard to be “mom bod goals” which everyone is praising her to be. Maybe it’s because of her attitude but she’s literally not even cute, just awkward and cringy.
It's not even a good outfit either. So many opportunities to wear cute bikini's, or sun dresses, or literally anything other than that.
The sunglasses are F'ING HIDEOUS and the shirt / bikini combo is just yuck.
Please, if there is a god, please grant Acacia the ability to find more color.
The beige and grey demons are overruling. I fear one day she might turn grey herself.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Is she on something lately or??? She looks so out of it in her recent selfies...

rennmz
Learner
Learner

Post by rennmz »

Image is she for real? wasn’t she trying to get pregnant or sumthing?

Return to “acaciacutie”