Acacia Kersey: Stay Dirty, Stay Drab, Stay Defending Jairus

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Acacia Kersey: Stay Dirty, Stay Drab, Stay Defending Jairus

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Thanks to mermaid vic for the thread title!

Continue here for more thrilling adventures in beige.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Dirty, Stay Drab, Stay Defending Jairus

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

When will Jairus No-hairus tell his child bride that it's not cool to go onto people's private property & take photos?

Something tells me Acacia would lose her hillbilly mind if someone got onto their (Jairus's parent's) land to take pictures in front of their rusty trailer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

of course Rosie is a daddys girl he carries her everywhere and doesnt hold her arms length away from him every time he carries her.

On the note of acacia taking pictures on peoples properties, hasn't jarius threatened to shoot people for even being near his house lol

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mermaid vic wrote: โ†‘
Mon May 06, 2019 10:14 pm
of course Rosie is a daddys girl he carries her everywhere and doesnt hold her arms length away from him every time he carries her.

On the note of acacia taking pictures on peoples properties, hasn't jarius threatened to shoot people for even being near his house lol
I thought vegans were anti-gun. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jairus is the only one who snuggles her. Acacia will occasionally hold Rosie, but it's always awkward and she looks so bored/annoyed/disgusted.

Back2Good
Talker
Talker

Post by Back2Good »

Following

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I just lurked on Jairus twitter and he hasnโ€™t posted ANYTHING of Rosie. Ever. Not a single Rosie tweet. Neither have Acacia's parents on Instagram. Why the fuck are they all so ashamed of her?

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

oshaughnessykipp wrote: โ†‘
Mon May 06, 2019 10:20 pm
I just lurked on Jairus twitter and he hasnโ€™t posted ANYTHING of Rosie. Ever. Not a single Rosie tweet. Neither have Acacia's parents on Instagram. Why the fuck are they all so ashamed of her?
It's really quite sad, honestly. To be the black sheep at barely 8 months old.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Itโ€™s interesting to see peoples take on the whole โ€˜minorโ€™ thing when J started dating A when she was 17, because where I live the legal age of consent is 16. So by law here, he would of done nothing wrong, which I know is irrelevant because it was breaking the law where they live. But, obviously in my head, I see her as legal ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Not that I think it is okay, obviously

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

rebnoodles wrote:Itโ€™s interesting to see peoples take on the whole โ€˜minorโ€™ thing when J started dating A when she was 17, because where I live the legal age of consent is 16. So by law here, he would of done nothing wrong, which I know is irrelevant because it was breaking the law where they live. But, obviously in my head, I see her as legal Image

She was in California though, where the legal age is 18. By law in California, she was a child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

I'm cringing

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

12thplace wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 07, 2019 5:26 am

I'm cringing
I hope she gets her a matching (beige) helmet as well

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Maybe it's average size and she's just giant?

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Mon May 06, 2019 10:17 pm

Jairus is the only one who snuggles her. Acacia will occasionally hold Rosie, but it's always awkward and she looks so bored/annoyed/disgusted.
These are the same people who freaked out and fled when they camped and saw armed park rangers, Jairus would be as useful as balls on a dildo if things got heated.

It's so rude to me to go onto someone's private property and home for your vapid photoshoot, why not go to some historical building or local public architecture if you want some flavor? I'd be damn suspicious if some stranger was skulking around my lawn, I'd be tempted to at least blast her with a garden hose.
Last edited by AllAmericanTrash on Tue May 07, 2019 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

AllAmericanTrash wrote: โ†‘
Mon May 06, 2019 9:01 pm
Thanks to mermaid vic for the thread title!

Continue here for more thrilling adventures in beige.
Thanks for making a new thread!

Great name, Mermaid Vic :)
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

AllAmericanTrash wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 07, 2019 5:49 am
Mon May 06, 2019 10:17 pm

These are the same people who freaked out and fled when they camped and saw armed park rangers, Jairus would be as useful as balls on a dildo if things got heated.

It's so rude to me to go onto someone's private property and home for your vapid photoshoot, why not go to some historical building or local public architecture if you want some flavor? I'd be damn suspicious if some stranger was skulking around my lawn, I'd be tempted to at least blast her with a garden hose.
Oh man, I would be so tempted to go out there with one of my SO's guns if I ever caught HER taking pictures on my lawn in front of our vehicle. Just for a good scare. Ugh, you just know she's one of those people that would be so upset if anyone invaded her space like that. "GUYYSS, I'm only human. I may be an influencer and tell Y'all wayyy too much about my feminine hygiene, but you gotta respect a swt grrrls privacy, sis. This ain't it chief"
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

BornThisWay94 wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 07, 2019 5:06 am
rebnoodles wrote:Itโ€™s interesting to see peoples take on the whole โ€˜minorโ€™ thing when J started dating A when she was 17, because where I live the legal age of consent is 16. So by law here, he would of done nothing wrong, which I know is irrelevant because it was breaking the law where they live. But, obviously in my head, I see her as legal Image

She was in California though, where the legal age is 18. By law in California, she was a child

Oh wow, okay. Really gunna try not to be rude, but did you read what I wrote ? I literally wrote โ€œwhich I know is irrelevant because it was breaking the law where they liveโ€, but thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Sorry for the double post, but I just want to add that the age of consent has nothing to do with being a child. In California (and almost everywhere else) you are legally an adult at 18. So even where I live where age of consent is 16, you are still a child until 18.

Sorry for being off topic too ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

rebnoodles wrote: โ†‘
Mon May 06, 2019 11:13 pm
Itโ€™s interesting to see peoples take on the whole โ€˜minorโ€™ thing when J started dating A when she was 17, because where I live the legal age of consent is 16. So by law here, he would of done nothing wrong, which I know is irrelevant because it was breaking the law where they live. But, obviously in my head, I see her as legal ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's 15 where I live so I know what you mean. However I know a 23 year old dating someone who is 17 would still be wierd. Legal, but not looked upon as something totally ok just because there is such a huge gap on the mental level (your brain is developed more, you have a job and more life experiences...while 17 yolds are not even in the last year of high school).

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

AllAmericanTrash wrote: It's so rude to me to go onto someone's private property and home for your vapid photoshoot, why not go to some historical building or local public architecture if you want some flavor? I'd be damn suspicious if some stranger was skulking around my lawn, I'd be tempted to at least blast her with a garden hose.
Not only is she taking photos on someone's property, but Brinley is naked? While outside? What is this, stone age?

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeฤ‡i Tapatalk

Return to โ€œacaciacutieโ€