General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

Post by graylights »

God, she probably layers like 5 spanxes on top of each other, she looks so lumpy and gross.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

God this bitch never changes. Why is she promoting Forever 21? Lmao aren’t you closer to 40 than you are to 21 now, Holly? All those designer bags and she’s out here promoting fast fashion. She’ll always be a loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Where are her baby abs? Don't see them cause they don't exist.

ClaraBelle
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by ClaraBelle »

T57821 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:02 am
Boredumb wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:37 pm
She doesn't even look good period!
Screenshot_20191120-130136_Instagram.jpg
Like really really really bad. She looks as flat and square as that lancome perfume bottle that she posted
She can’t be serious with that selfie. 😂 Is that supposed to be her hip? Her ass? She looks like a centaur.

Gatsby_22
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatsby_22 »

Her face looks like a Picasso... the left and right side proportions are way distorted

itsnotrealdahling
Learner
Learner

Post by itsnotrealdahling »

She says “genetics,” but she doesn’t realize that she’s blowing up like a balloon??

jewleev1217
Learner
Learner

Post by jewleev1217 »

she can barely even move in those thotty thirsty ass selfie vidoes with the red tank dress on cuz she's so desperately trying to keep her hip/butt sticking out to one side. doesn't that hurt your spine or side to be twisting and contorting yourself so much? I used to like her, dare I say even look up to her? since she was one of the first Asian/Korean make up gurus on youtube waaaay back in the day when she was still nice, well nicer than now at least. but I just can't believe she's pushing 40 and acting brattier and more self entitled than ever. homegirl needs to humble herself, realize she's not hot shit anymore, and take several seats!

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Boredumb wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:37 pm
She doesn't even look good period!
I’m sorry but who in their right mind posts a video like that one social media? It was SO cringey.. I felt uncomfortable. She clearly saved it to her photo roll too because it was uploaded from it. She’s so far up her own ass she probably thinks her pussy is pure gold. Ugh.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Yikes at the red dress squirming IG story! I was grossed out by the strap just digging into shoulder fat! She couldn’t even create any semblance of a waist with all her twisting and turning - she just looked like an English bulldog with giant shoulders about to burst out of a hot dog wiener costume. She looks awful idk why she’d even post that - she used to look decent with her annoying hip pop posing pics but now she can’t even hide her blob shape.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She bought 2 packs of coke in her IG story. No wonder she looks like a Michelin, all that sugar and frozen food!
Last edited by haze on Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

gossipluv42069
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipluv42069 »

hatorade wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 am
Yikes at the red dress squirming IG story! I was grossed out by the strap just digging into shoulder fat! She couldn’t even create any semblance of a waist with all her twisting and turning - she just looked like an English bulldog with giant shoulders about to burst out of a hot dog wiener costume. She looks awful idk why she’d even post that - she used to look decent with her annoying hip pop posing pics but now she can’t even hide her blob shape.
Hey now that’s offensive to English bulldogs

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

She could just be a body positive IG person. We don't have to stay the same exact size throughout our lives, and that is okay! She says most of her followers are women, so I wonder if some of those people are women who are naturally curvier/thicker, and they like that she's not super thin. She should just show those couple of pounds and wear what she pleases instead of contorting herself and trying to convince us she is a Kardashian. Kardashians don't even naturally look like Kardashians.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Holly still promoting Forever21 and Target brands when the entire influencer-sphere has moved towards sustainable fashion and ethical eating... lmao she's always 10 years behind with her trends. Not an ethical bone in her chubby body.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Isn’t F21 bankrupt and shutting down? Or here in Canada only? What ever will she do for cheap fast fashion? I guess she can turn to amazon or back to fashion nova.

Cats_are_life
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cats_are_life »

I’ve been a silent lurker for awhile now and I have many thoughts about Holly and this thread. This will be long, so beware.

Like many of you, I watched some of her videos back when she was with that Steve guy. One thing I noticed right away (The reason I stopped watching her videos) is that she never showed her face without makeup. Every other YouTube beauty person that I would watch, would show their bare face, except her. The only time I noticed that she didn’t have makeup on was when she would zoom in very close to the unmade eye for makeup tutorials. Then I noticed how she would hide her body when she would do purse reviews. It was odd and I felt she was incredibly insecure and inauthentic. I didn’t give her a second thought until I got instagram and my friend was following her page.

I was surprised by how different her body looked but thought her body was pretty killer. But then I started noticing the heavy posing. I think Holly has major self esteem issues stemming from being asian, adopted into a white family, in a primarily white area. I have friends who are Korean and adopted into white families and if you grow up in a family where you you don’t really look like anyone, you can start feeling like the other. Also, being adopted can make a person feel unwanted. I doubt her parents tried to embrace her Korean side and therefore she never felt she belong to any group—asian or white. Always feeling like the “other” and growing up being bullied is very damaging to ones self esteem. Her major bratty and defensive comments likely stem from self esteem issues. She must be exhausted having to be on the defense all the time.

I don’t agree with all of the posts on here bashing her body and the way she chooses to dress. I am Asian, her age and I should be able to dress how I want and, based on photos, she is in better shape than I am. By calling her fat and body shaming her, you are essentially saying anyone who is her size or bigger should also be shamed or shouldn’t dress how they want. That’s not OK. I think social media needs to change and be more body positive so younger generations don’t have these terrible body image issues that many have these days.

With all that being said, I absolutely hate how she does not just own up to everything and be real. She is very much like the Kardashian-Jenner clan where they show the world that they have these “perfect” bodies with little effort, when in reality, they got work done and photos are filtered or photoshopped. I am almost certain that Holly reads these threads. So Holly, if you do read this, be real for once in your life. You will have more support and more followers if you just embrace your authentic self. Stop trying to fit into whatever category you think is trendy, you think whatever the guy your dating is into or what you think will get you more positive attention. Stop using heavily filtered or altered photos. Stop doing crazy poses to make your body appear to be what you think is the ideal body type and stop trying to be like Kylie or Kim and stop denying that you don’t try to be like them because sis, it’s obvious. Just show your true self without makeup, without posing. Start to feel good about yourself and stop relying on random strangers on the internet to make you feel good about yourself and validate your self worth. Be real if you got work done or Wearing makeup. You got lip fillers? Who cares! You’re wearing spanx or seriously sucking it in for that photo? Own up to it. People will respect you more if you are real. Be a role model for the younger crowd that may look up to you. Don’t do all of these things behind the scenes and act like it’s 100% real. It must be absolutely exhausting to have to be done up all the time, and worry someone will see you not look like how you appear on the internet. Seriously, Holly, show a real un-posed, no filter, no make up, photo. Be a real person.

Just the fact that she can’t even post a photo of her nails without it being a huge ordeal for the perfect photo is insanity. I just don’t understand how people go through all of this craziness to pose in such a way or filter your photos in such a way, but then go out in the real world where you don’t always look like that. Even in that video her Portland friend made, she was so quick to hide her body. People see her out and about in real life, don’t they? I always wondered how people like her handle that situation where you don’t look like how you do on social media. Does she always spend her time hiding her body in real life? That’s a genuine question.. how does she deal with being out in public? As much as she irritates me, I genuinely feel bad for her. I pity her because it must be exhausting and lonely trying to keep up this image. She says she wants a daughter but does she realize children are literal time sucks? I had a baby recently and I love being a mother but I am lucky if I even change out of my pajamas or brush my hair. How will she have time to put false lashes on and take a bajillion photos until she finds the right one, with a baby? Also, how will she deal with how her body will change after she has a baby? I was thin pre-pregnancy and my postpartum body is bigger and has stretch marks. I love my postpartum body but I don’t think she could handle it.

sesamekiss
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamekiss »

I feel like her mentality is going in the opposite direction. For example, years ago she looked more natural and she is becoming more fake. I feel like in real life though you would do the opposite, for example, one would wear more makeup years ago and then become more natural as they got older but i feel Holly is plastering even more makeup now than she used to.

This probably is a insecure thing but also, if she is trying to attract the younger guy then it probably ha something to do with that as well. I wonder why she prefers younger guys though? I find younger guys so annoying and juvenile. I would never go for someone that young unless it was just a friends with benefit type of thing.
I know someone in my work reminds me of Holly in terms of trying to be young and she had a host of insecurities and also was in an abusive relationship, so I mean her upbringing and being adopted definitely has something to do with it.

To @cats_are_life - get what you are saying about how she dresses, but at the same time, this is trash a guru forum... not "lets be nice to the guru" forum lol
I get she can wear what she wants but at the same time its like stop trying so hard? Kim K and that lot wear stuff like that because thats their image but I feel like it isnt Holly's.
When she goes out in normal videos she looks normal - like she is wearing normal jeans and bomber jacket not tight dresses and leather skirts with no underwear!
SHE IS TRYING WAY TO HARD to be the Kar-Jenner Thotty Insta-Influencer-Ho-Bag and it show. It isnt natural for her

Also what is up with her body? In that video her waist looked so weird... like flat but wide? Idk. was weird and her hips were crazy too. Why does she look like that - full face of makeup just to post the video on instagram??? She looks so tacky. Like a 90s gold digger, esp with those chanel earings, which are leopard print????
I get she's trying to look like those instagram influencers but she just doesnt get it completely right and always looks like mutton dressed as lamb!!

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Just watched her last video on the Popeyes chicken sandwich and good lord that part in the car I just had to click out. She just kept rambling and rambling - no wonder she doesn’t have any friends and guys don’t like her - ALL she wants to do is TALK ABOUT HERSELF. God I can’t imagine ever being her husband and coming home to having my ear talked off about how her first time cooking is better than her moms soupy shepherds pie and meat grosses her out. She’s so self-centered - that’s her problem. She literally does nothing all day but THINK ABOUT HERSELF that’s why she’s so damn crazy and snappy and insecure. God girl take a chill pill and get out of your own head.

changliu87
Learner
Learner

Post by changliu87 »

hatorade wrote:Just watched her last video on the Popeyes chicken sandwich and good lord that part in the car I just had to click out. She just kept rambling and rambling - no wonder she doesn’t have any friends and guys don’t like her - ALL she wants to do is TALK ABOUT HERSELF. God I can’t imagine ever being her husband and coming home to having my ear talked off about how her first time cooking is better than her moms soupy shepherds pie and meat grosses her out. She’s so self-centered - that’s her problem. She literally does nothing all day but THINK ABOUT HERSELF that’s why she’s so damn crazy and snappy and insecure. God girl take a chill pill and get out of your own head.
Omg I thought I was the only one who was SO ANNOYED by her rant in her vlog, since no one else commented on it haha. I literally had to turn down the volume on my speakers because her voice was grating and incessant. And all she does is complain, complain, complain! It reminds me of how people talk to themselves when they live alone for 30 years cuz they have no one to talk to haha

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

There's no doubt that she's an insecure person and wants validation from everyone around her, but I do wonder if her insecurities stem from her identity as an adoptee? She craves attention because she was abandoned and put up for adoption when she was a baby. She probably thinks that her birth parents didn't want her for a specific reason, causing her to become isolated and insecure. Her upbringing in a white family probably didn't help with her issues growing up.

Has she ever talked about wanting to find her birth parents? I feel like she mentioned something about it when a lot of Korean YouTubers created documentaries about finding their birth parents? She probably won't ever do it cause she'd be too afraid and lazy.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

She is the only Youtuber I'm aware of who will say something like, "I've already talked so much in this clip" ... then go on for another five minutes trying to explain why she talks so much.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Hollyannaeree”