Carrie Hopelessy Oppressed Fleggtcher - part 14

Snowma
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hopelessy Oppressed Fleggtcher - part 14

Post by Snowma »

I don't think Carrie knows what "Constructive Criticism" is. She rarely seems to accept points as "constructive".

I personally don't think that they were being totally cruel to her. She said it was burried in the site so someone took out the parts and gave them to her to address. That's pretty much what she asked for and she got it all in one go.

She also doesn't seem to understand that the 1% of what we see is.. well.. what we see. So to say "Well we don't see A, B or C" is pretty true. We DON'T see her doing these things. Pretty sure a simple "Yes I do A, B or C" would be enough.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Debbie assuming someone’s gender...you think with have a LGBT+ daughter she’d be more sensitive...

*sarcasm*
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

I am actually so annoyed by this whole thing...she bloody well asked for the criticism to be sent privately to her and then threw a feckin fit when she didnt like anything been said.....
And then had to post it on Instagram and Twitter for sympathy and everybody to lick her arsehole and tell her shes great....shes a twat..... im sorry but fuck this whole thing she started all this drama today and if she just didnt mention it....there would have been no drama she started the whole thing and continued to keep it fueled by posting it every where.....and as for her mother... eat shit debbie!!! i have great life and im very happy lol sorry if my language offened anybody im just so annoyed about this whole thing...nobody on here is a bad person were all just venting fustrations as very obviousnow you cant do it publicly.....and to whoever posted that list you didnt do anything wrong and i hope ur ok x

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Karen SendMeCriticismButNotLikeThat Fletcher
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

blackvelvetband
Learner
Learner

Post by blackvelvetband »

ngl I do feel bad about reading here, but if you choose to pursue a public career and share a lot of your life online (which no one has to do - a fair few celebs don't have insta/twitter or anything like that), you open yourself up to public criticism. When you know that there are places on the internet where people regularly critique your online presence, don't post something as provocative as 'critique me in my DMs' because someone will respond, which clearly she didn't actually want anyone to do. If there's something online I don't want to see or that I post that I don't want others to see, I do something about it. I change my privacy settings, or set up a blacklist. I'm pretty sure you can also get web extensions that prevent you from accessing sites, and if I needed to I would install one. I'm a massive Contrapoints stan and she once mentioned in a video that she got a friend to set up something on her computer that would prevent her from accessing nasty forums because she recognised they weren't going to stop criticising her and that reading them was bad for her mental health. I wish Carrie would do something like this, because I highly doubt this thread is going to just shut up just because she complained about it.

AlexL
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexL »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:16 am
If anyone did DM her saying “hey Carrie you said XYZ and it was way out of touch,” she’d set her minions on them.

For a gossip site to touch this much of a nerve with her she must know what we are saying has some truth.

It’s a TRASH thread on a GOSSIP site. She’s supposed to be a serious actress. Does she think idk Tom Hiddleston or Jennifer Lawerence or whoever goes on trash forums and replies to Da HatReZzzzZ. No because they know that trash threads are gunna trash talk. They can also take critique like adults and not just set mummy and the minions on them.

She is self obsessed and wants to make the next run about her being in her underwear over a musical theatre charity because god forbid the limelight isn’t on this selfish little girl for a second.

I HATE to bang the drum again but as someone bisexual I was ridiculously fucking offended that she pretends to be bisexual after calling herself straight for years which is fucking disgusting to make the sufferings of a marginalised group all about her!! (Made her sound like the kinda person that would say “all lives matter” to the BLM group :roll:). She’s a disgrace.

My sexuality is NOT an excuse you get to wear to divert criticism away from yourself. You want to be in the public eye? You gotta take the bad with the good!

Logan Paul got backlash for saying he would “go gay” for a month, Miss Heteroflexible pretends she’s bi and gets cheered.

If only all the LGBT kids in conservative countries or families got that privilege, eh Carrie?

If Carrie came out and said for example “I lied about being LGBT, I didn’t know how to cope with the criticism of playing a lesbian and I panicked and got defensive” I’d hold my hands up to her but she won’t. Because she’s privileged enough to think WOW I’ll just pretend to be Bisexual because it’s NBD...it’ll get critics off my back...

Imagine if ScarJo had went “actually I’m gender neutral” when she was called out for being cast as a trans character?
ALWAYS bang that drum. She hasn’t offered any sort of apology and she needs to be held accountable for her asinine remarks.

AlexL
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexL »

Ghostie_ wrote:
If anyone did DM her saying “hey Carrie you said XYZ and it was way out of touch,” she’d set her minions on them.

For a gossip site to touch this much of a nerve with her she must know what we are saying has some truth.

It’s a TRASH thread on a GOSSIP site. She’s supposed to be a serious actress. Does she think idk Tom Hiddleston or Jennifer Lawerence or whoever goes on trash forums and replies to Da HatReZzzzZ. No because they know that trash threads are gunna trash talk. They can also take critique like adults and not just set mummy and the minions on them.

She is self obsessed and wants to make the next run about her being in her underwear over a musical theatre charity because god forbid the limelight isn’t on this selfish little girl for a second.

I HATE to bang the drum again but as someone bisexual I was ridiculously fucking offended that she pretends to be bisexual after calling herself straight for years which is fucking disgusting to make the sufferings of a marginalised group all about her!! (Made her sound like the kinda person that would say “all lives matter” to the BLM group :roll:). She’s a disgrace.

My sexuality is NOT an excuse you get to wear to divert criticism away from yourself. You want to be in the public eye? You gotta take the bad with the good!

Logan Paul got backlash for saying he would “go gay” for a month, Miss Heteroflexible pretends she’s bi and gets cheered.

If only all the LGBT kids in conservative countries or families got that privilege, eh Carrie?

If Carrie came out and said for example “I lied about being LGBT, I didn’t know how to cope with the criticism of playing a lesbian and I panicked and got defensive” I’d hold my hands up to her but she won’t. Because she’s privileged enough to think WOW I’ll just pretend to be Bisexual because it’s NBD...it’ll get critics off my back...

Imagine if ScarJo had went “actually I’m gender neutral” when she was called out for being cast as a trans character?
ALWAYS bang that drum. She hasn’t offered any sort of apology and she needs to be held accountable for her asinine remarks.

AlexL
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexL »

Ghostie_ wrote:

pale-blue-monster
Debater
Debater

Post by pale-blue-monster »

2TinyPanthers wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:26 pm
OpalMask wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:14 pm
I sent her the list just as I said I might when I wrote it here. I prefaced the images with a message that it's about helping the way she comes across online, that is not meant to be nasty but of course she didn't include that. Some of it is stuff I'm working on in my own life and some of it is how I would want to behave if I were in the position of having thousands of followers on social media.

She replied point by point but misunderstood a lot of it and kept blocking and unblocking me so she could reply to me but making it difficult for me to reply to her and we got stuck on the pettiest point about her not writing on the train if she can't get her laptop out. I wasn't ever saying she should get her laptop out and write no matter what but that "I literally can't do this because of this one reason" winds people up a lot more rather than saying "I don't feel like doing this, how about a nice q&a to fill the time". Yes that one was more of my personal pet peeve but I thought the rest of it was okay.

I wrote it the way I did so it would be easier to follow the points I was making. Maybe it came off terse but I definitely tried not to make it nasty. Nothing about appearance or her relationship because I don't care how she looks or who she dates as long as she's happy. It's also not about the type of person she is but rather about the persona she's presenting online. No matter how close or distant that persona is from her real life personality, my criticism is based on what she puts out and how that's received by followers or potential employers.
It was well written and not rude or terse at all. It was a very fair assessment of how a lot of people see her and perceive her actions. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Would you be open to posting her replies to you? Curious to see what's in her head. Totally fine if not though!

Also, Care Bear, if you're "open to having a dialogue", maybe don't block people so they can't reply? A *DIA*logue does require the other person to participate, hence the difference from *MONO*logue.

I read that list and nothing on there is what I would have called mean or nasty or whatever.

But Carrie says oh people judge me on the 1% of stuff they see in my life but it's like. Has she ever thought that's because she puts that stuff out there?

Like on the days she does get up early in the morning and does stuff does it post a pic or a story? No
But lying in bed "forcing herself" she does. That's where people get this image of a lazy person.

Someone said before that this website needs to own up, yes it can get bitchy and mean but anyone who does go over the line most likely gets called out and deleted or whatever.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Hey Carrie, guess what: You aknowledge that it is not healthy for you to check this site. Yet you know that the list was posted to GG before. So you still read here.

You are also realising that you are not handling this stuff well at all. So maybe ... get off the internet? For 48 hours or something at least?

The person mentioning that this stuff always happens when Oliver isnt around is onto something. It's so unhealthy to rely on outside validation and she still can't stop doing it. If she talks about her mental health so much but she never bothers to actually get help for it, that's on her.

And creating this whole drama around this one message is not a great way of dealing with it. People get some vile stuff thrown at themselves online, especially women. This is nothing.

Her mother is a downright evil person, though. Trying to speculate about an anymous person just because they dared to not love her daughter, lol.

Salatblader
Debater
Debater

Post by Salatblader »

I don't personally agree with all the points on that list, nor the way they were written, so I can see how that would get to her, but OpalMask did write to her that it was not meant to be nasty, but advice on how she comes across online sometimes, so...her reacting so angrily and posting the list on social media is...not really admirable from her, either. The lashing out exhausts me, and makes me wonder why I am still following a person whose content I no longer find very engaging.. I think it's because I hope to again see the version of her that was simply...more likable and less problematic. Then again, I also don't really like the version of me that posts critical things about a stranger on a forum. This latest outburst makes me want to block her and stop looking at what she does, both on Youtube and social media.

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:47 pm
I am actually so annoyed by this whole thing...she bloody well asked for the criticism to be sent privately to her and then threw a feckin fit when she didnt like anything been said.....
And then had to post it on Instagram and Twitter for sympathy and everybody to lick her arsehole and tell her shes great....shes a twat..... im sorry but fuck this whole thing she started all this drama today and if she just didnt mention it....there would have been no drama she started the whole thing and continued to keep it fueled by posting it every where.....sorry if my language offened anybody im just so annoyed about this whole thing...nobody on here is a bad person were all just venting fustrations as very obviousnow you cant do it publicly.....and to whoever posted that list you didnt do anything wrong and i hope ur ok x
I edited some of this incase it was a bit off the mark

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Sorry for the double post but in the second message she describes what she sees as constructive critism: people asking about stuff that "was confusing" because "she didnt make it clear". That just means she wants to correct people again on the 'false' opinions they have on her.

Or she wants people sending her video tutorials about cutting videos. But not a single point of criticism that points directly to her as a person would be valid.

That's not how that works. Stop explaining yourself over and over again how other people are wrong when they don't like you because of the person you are.

MoodyToad
Learner
Learner

Post by MoodyToad »

I hope she got her ego boost she so desperately wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexL
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexL »

sun_and_stars wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Carrie just stop it now, this is getting embarrassing
Yeah, this 100% did not happen.

She saw it here, and copy pasted to a note herself so that she could reply.

That’s a bit unhinged.

AlexL
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexL »

sun_and_stars wrote:

That’s a bit unhinged.

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

AlexL wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:12 pm
sun_and_stars wrote:

That’s a bit unhinged.

No the person that wrote it did sent it to her privately like she asked but she tried to make it clear she didnt mean it in a nasty way and carrie as usual twisted it and posted it everywhere to make it a big deal...
Last edited by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spread_love_not_hate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spread_love_not_hate »

pale-blue-monster wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:57 pm
2TinyPanthers wrote:
OpalMask wrote:
I sent her the list just as I said I might when I wrote it here. I prefaced the images with a message that it's about helping the way she comes across online, that is not meant to be nasty but of course she didn't include that. Some of it is stuff I'm working on in my own life and some of it is how I would want to behave if I were in the position of having thousands of followers on social media.

She replied point by point but misunderstood a lot of it and kept blocking and unblocking me so she could reply to me but making it difficult for me to reply to her and we got stuck on the pettiest point about her not writing on the train if she can't get her laptop out. I wasn't ever saying she should get her laptop out and write no matter what but that "I literally can't do this because of this one reason" winds people up a lot more rather than saying "I don't feel like doing this, how about a nice q&a to fill the time". Yes that one was more of my personal pet peeve but I thought the rest of it was okay.

I wrote it the way I did so it would be easier to follow the points I was making. Maybe it came off terse but I definitely tried not to make it nasty. Nothing about appearance or her relationship because I don't care how she looks or who she dates as long as she's happy. It's also not about the type of person she is but rather about the persona she's presenting online. No matter how close or distant that persona is from her real life personality, my criticism is based on what she puts out and how that's received by followers or potential employers.
It was well written and not rude or terse at all. It was a very fair assessment of how a lot of people see her and perceive her actions. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Would you be open to posting her replies to you? Curious to see what's in her head. Totally fine if not though!

Also, Care Bear, if you're "open to having a dialogue", maybe don't block people so they can't reply? A *DIA*logue does require the other person to participate, hence the difference from *MONO*logue.

I read that list and nothing on there is what I would have called mean or nasty or whatever.

But Carrie says oh people judge me on the 1% of stuff they see in my life but it's like. Has she ever thought that's because she puts that stuff out there?

Like on the days she does get up early in the morning and does stuff does it post a pic or a story? No
But lying in bed "forcing herself" she does. That's where people get this image of a lazy person.

Someone said before that this website needs to own up, yes it can get bitchy and mean but anyone who does go over the line most likely gets called out and deleted or whatever.
Just being devils advocate but the only people have seen being deleted are people who say anything nice about Carrie (before they're accused of being her) even just to give a balanced view, I've never seen anyone deleted for being too mean about carrie but maybe I've missed something, only been reading for approx a year

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

FFS talk about adding fuel to the fire Carrie.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Salatblader
Debater
Debater

Post by Salatblader »

Spread_love_not_hate wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:19 pm
pale-blue-monster wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:57 pm
2TinyPanthers wrote:
OpalMask wrote:

Just being devils advocate but the only people have seen being deleted are people who say anything nice about Carrie (before they're accused of being her) even just to give a balanced view, I've never seen anyone deleted for being too mean about carrie but maybe I've missed something, only been reading for approx a year
Yeah, that's my impression as well.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”