Devilsadvocate21-Saarah

PrincessBookah
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Devilsadvocate21-Saarah

Post by PrincessBookah »

You can see bump here too. I agree with the caption she wrote too. Don’t judge anyone for fillers do it if it makes you happy. But why block me for saying it😂 she’s happy to promote eye fillers for a freebie treatment but doesn’t want to talk about the nose it doesn’t make sense. Shame really as I wasn’t hating I think her nose results are very good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unklekebab
Learner
Learner

Post by unklekebab »

Maybe she's had one of those non-surgical nose jobs?

Either way she's stupid for blocking you, clearly thinks that her followers are dumb and think she got it that way naturally.

Really get a bad vibe off Saarah tbh, she comes across as really insecure and trying to be boujie

PrincessBookah
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessBookah »

This girl is the biggest hypocrite on Instagram. I’m blocked from her page so only see twitter now and I am shocked at this rant.

The last tweet if someone hasn’t mentioned their weight and that’s the first thing you say to them then fuck off is she for real?? All she ever posted on her stories the whole time I was following her is being on this diet and that diet and being fat wanting to lose weight so if people compliment on her weight loss now she tells them to fuck off?

She’s sick of seeing ‘perfect’ girls on Instagram and it makes her feel fat and wobbly but she photoshops her photos to make herself look unnaturally skinny does not that make other girls feel bad about themselves? She puts pressure on other girls including her own teenage sister who she’s always comparing her body too and saying publicly to her 50k followers I’m so jealous of my baby sisters perfect body she can eat what she likes and not gain weight YES BECAUSE SHE IS A CHILD THEY CAN EAT ANYHING AND NOT GET FAT

Sorry for the rant but I know personally how many times I’ve felt horrible seeing her stories about being fat and wanting to lose weight if a skinny girl like her is calling herself fat what does that make me? I’m a 10/12 and this girls posts made me feel morbidly obese. Made other girls feel bad and now she wants to play victim its too much hypocrisy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PrincessBookah
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessBookah »

Oh would you look at that a tweet from only a few days ago calling herself fat and roly poly have you seen how skinny this girl is? Am I wrong in saying that other girls will feel bad about themselves and feel like big elephants seeing such a slim girl call herself fat? How can she be so ignorant I don’t understand.

Mermaid999
Learner
Learner

Post by Mermaid999 »

Anyone know who the girl is in her insta story? Selling Asian clothes and she’s wearing them? Think it’s her cousin

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

Saarah has body dysmorphia and an eating disorder, if she's fat and chubby then I'm that fat aunty who turn sideways to walk through a door loool I've always considered her underweight and anorexic so that means she doesn't plan to have any kids EVER because she wouldn't be able to handle the weight gain and extra fat? Drastic body changes, cellulite and stretch marks she could never handle that so insecure that she is. She's spent the last few years dieting to reach her perfect body goal and she's still not there, why would she ruin her perfect body by getting pregnant. I don't see it happening soon. She probably have irregular periods if she even get period considering how underweight she is.

She's 28 and still so insecure about her body she got no boobs and no ass and a plain Jane face but all she's worried about is fat rolls I didn't know the Pakistani body type was stick thin anorexic boyish looking I'm Pakistani and we like curves. Everyone is getting body fat injected in their asses and doing squats to get big strong thighs and Sarah is stuck in old Pakistani body types despite her being born here in the UK. Pathetic woman.

Halalqwerty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Halalqwerty »

Mermaid999 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:28 pm
Anyone know who the girl is in her insta story? Selling Asian clothes and she’s wearing them? Think it’s her cousin

Yes believe it is

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

The heavy makeup at these weddings ages her so much, she looks like her mother and not in a good way.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

True, and her hooded droopy eyes look so horrible with dark smoky makeup

Halalqwerty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Halalqwerty »

So Saarah isn’t following Annie but Annie stil following her. Anyone know what’s happened

flame2272
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flame2272 »

Halalqwerty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Halalqwerty »

Halalqwerty wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:31 pm
So Saarah isn’t following Annie but Annie stil following her. Anyone know what’s happened
Haha ignore this! Saarah obviously checks this page as she is now following her again ..

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Yet again she's posting vague, attention seeking stories with captions like 'no grudges, but say yes to boundaries'

Why does she come across as if she thinks she's been treated badly or wronged all the time? Forever hinting that she can forgive but not forget. Stop being such a petty, sad little girl, clearly over sensitive and the type to make a mountain of a molehill 🙄

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

FlipFlapFlop wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:16 am
Yet again she's posting vague, attention seeking stories with captions like 'no grudges, but say yes to boundaries'

Why does she come across as if she thinks she's been treated badly or wronged all the time? Forever hinting that she can forgive but not forget. Stop being such a petty, sad little girl, clearly over sensitive and the type to make a mountain of a molehill 🙄
well she has nothing else going for her so all she can do is drag this "family drama" to its extent

drtobbagan
Learner
Learner

Post by drtobbagan »

This girl’s trips to Pakistan make me laugh when she’s in Lahore and pretending to be from Defence 🙄 anyone can use the Snapchat defence filter when driving through hun. You live outside Defence. Stop pretending.

PrincessBookah
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessBookah »

Think she’s definitely had a falling out with annie m. Seen this on her twitter and then the first thing I seen on Instagram was this... l have to say I do agree with Saarah about decorations but it’s a bit immature making public digs at your supposed best friend...

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Tbh it seems like Annie has more things going on and is less bothered. If Saarah had a good circle of friends, was less insecure and actually had something interesting going on in her life, she probably wouldn't spend half her life tweeting weird, passive aggressive whinges

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

This dumb dumb picks and chooses what part of her culture and faith applies to her. Won’t have Christmas decs in her house because her parents didn’t raise her that way allegedly. Same parents didn’t teach her about showing skin when it suits her, giving up a perfectly decent job to pursue being a shameless influencer. Neither did they appear to teach her how to not be a whiny ass baby about having to live with her in-laws . She is insufferable. Never looks the same in any photos because she face tunes so much. She is so insecure and the only thing she can do is flaunt mummy and daddy’s wealth.

drtobbagan
Learner
Learner

Post by drtobbagan »

Lol the same rich daddy who refused to pay for her to get a white filling at the dentist 😂

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Sarah can’t help herself always taking sly digs on everyone. Annie is married to a white man so there is gonna be some Christmas celebrations. He is a revert but still that’s his culture and traditions if he wants to pass that on to his kids that’s his and his wife’s decision. Sarah gets offended by every thing overly sensitive nutjob no wonder she couldn’t keep her teaching job with that stupid old-fashioned mentality of hers. Who is she to judge anyone if they celebrate Christmas or not seriously how unhappy and miserable must she be with her own life to fight these small unnecessary battles. She’s educated and comes from a modern family I expected more from her

Return to “Instagram”