Devilsadvocate21-Saarah

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Re: Devilsadvocate21-Saarah

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

I actually think she was trying to justify why she hasn't got her place done up by hassansaffron because usually she's the first to jump on whatever he's doing and go on about it on insta. Kinda like 'oh, he's not decorating my place because I've been left out but because I don't want it'.
She's too thick to realise how else it might come across.

Novice 7
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Novice 7 »

I actually thought since she moved out she’s been glowing and her outfits have become a little more adventurous and she seems to be really enjoying not living with people that she clearly didn’t get on well with.

I definitely think her and Annie are on the outs because there’s been no mention of either of them on their socials for a while.

It looks like Saraah can’t keep friends.

Yoghurtgibijk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Yoghurtgibijk »

Why does she never post her brother adeel and his wife and kids? If her other brother was nice to rosh, do you think this one is going to be nice to his wife? Anyone know anything about his wife?

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Saw her this afternoon at a new cafe opened next to my kids school. She is way too thin and she literally looks like Squidward her nose is huge, I agree with the user who said she facetunes her pics way too much.

A user previous mentioned she might be anorexic seeing her in person I think definitely, probably having trouble conceiving too because of it.

GossiperGG
Stalker
Stalker

Post by GossiperGG »

adeel isn't her brother. She only has zuby who got married to roshakram for 5 min.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

So Saarah has COVID, how can she be surprised?! She hasn’t stuck to lock down rules since the first lock down when she was going to and from her parents house and in-laws house, she tried to be discreet about it, but I would bet money she was freely mixing with family and friends.

You can almost always tell when influencers were flouting the lock down rules as they all went kinda quiet over Christmas, just so they weren’t caught out. This girl is full of shit, nothing that comes out of her mouth is ever an accurate account of what happened.

Now she is positing passive aggressive quotes about who is a real friend and who really cares about you. Shut up Saarah, you have no one to blame but your homely looking insecure self.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

I was wondering why she was thanking everyone for the duas and low-key making digs about lurkers, makes sense now.

Watch how she sits for the next 2 weeks talking crap on Twitter

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

If she haven’t announced her pregnancy on social media how would we know about her pregnancy? She looks the same to me doesn’t look like she’s gained weight at all but she looks happier since she moved out of her in-laws’ house. Guess we just have to wait and see if she’s pregnant or not. If you heard it from a close source then why are you doubting it?

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Saraah is obviously wealthy. But you can’t take out the Asian in her. Can’t believe she just posted a tacky story of her brother gifting his fancy car to her. These girls wanna influence and make sly digs about lazy people and what not but they don’t think before posting materialistic bs. Take a look at her twitter of examples of her digs and hypocrisy.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

No matter how wealthy she is, she is insecure af, she is very plain and homely looking and no matter how much she facetunes her pics or monitors her weight she still looks as basic af. The only real thing she can flaunt is daddy’s wealth.

She has also always been a shady bitch, posting vague passive aggressive comments about pretty much everyone around her and then pretending she was above the petty shit. She made rude but abstract comments when she lived with her in-laws, she did the same about her sister in laws and then once in a while will post a random pic of them together to show they all get along. How often do you see either of her SILs on her feed (pre Covid) despite the fact both are influencers themselves?!

She also clearly flouted the lock down rules by moving between her in-laws and her parents home and then tried to style it out when she got caught out online.

On top of all this she rarely discloses her ads unless she is called out and then will grudgingly admit to it.

Blubbs
Learner
Learner

Post by Blubbs »

whirl912 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:34 pm
Saraah is obviously wealthy. But you can’t take out the Asian in her. Can’t believe she just posted a tacky story of her brother gifting his fancy car to her. These girls wanna influence and make sly digs about lazy people and what not but they don’t think before posting materialistic bs. Take a look at her twitter of examples of her digs and hypocrisy.
“But you can’t take out the Asian in her.” 💯!!

mazeltov12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mazeltov12345 »

Blubbs wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:36 am
whirl912 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:34 pm
“But you can’t take out the Asian in her.” 💯!!
total trash :rofl:

mazeltov12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mazeltov12345 »

begging people to show love on piks rofl

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

What's her insta? I searched devilsadvocate21 and can't find her.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

She changed her user name, it's Saarah.Zaahid now

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Looks like her hiatus was due to pregnancy, she’s had a baby girl.

Cookiecrumble93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cookiecrumble93 »

I like the fact she kept her pregnant so private. Her sip and see was really elegant. Seems Madiha has finally realised the importance of sister in laws as Sarah and her have got closer. I wonder if vanityfemme and zara have congratulated madiha on being an aunt. Would perhaps strain friendships?...

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

How amazing did her mum look?

Cookiecrumble93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cookiecrumble93 »

Her mother looked stunning. I know how people love to bash bloggers but there’s no denying her mothers great figure and she’s clever (she’s also a teacher). How tiny is saarah after having a baby?

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Sarah has always been very thin to the point where people were convinced she had an eating disorder. She’s lucky she’s already back to her pre-pregnancy weight and figure. She must have good genes and yes her mother is stunning. You can tell her mother puts effort in her appearance

Return to “Instagram”