Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2275
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 1373 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by horatio » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 am

Her insta story humble brag about going to “ANOTHER fashion show” was annoying.
Followed by her explaining that she loops Jordan in on every single brand deal she’s does because she “loves him.” Erm isn’t that what a manager is for? Why is she making out she’s doing a selfless gesture? I’m surprised the deals don’t go straight to him, sounds a bit amateur...

tahtee
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 536 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by tahtee » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:28 pm

moonlight42 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 am
harperlane11 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
Ariana hasnt even posted anything about the 1 year of Macs passing lol
ariana didn't post anything when mac passed away either, except one (1) picture a while later w no caption at all. tana is honestly embarassing at this point

also, can someone *pls* make her open thesaurus and look up the definition of "dizzy" ??????
Ariana did post a picture when she came back to social media a few (?) days after he passed. I remember cause the caption made me cry lol. It was something about how they’ve talked about this so many times and that he had demons that he didn’t deserve.

My opinion: I don’t think Mac did anything with tana. She’s not attractive whatsoever and her lips look like an allergic blowfish and she always sits there with her mouth open. How would you go from Ariana to that? Haha

User avatar
slackster
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by slackster » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Now that tana is back in la I can't wait for the inevitable "truth about jana" video complete with her awful fake crying, playing the victim card, totally ignoring her shitty actions, as well as the potential for getting a new over dramatic shane dawson series made about her.

User avatar
ChibiAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 914
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:44 pm
Has thanked: 825 times
Been thanked: 675 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by ChibiAngel » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:11 pm

Jake has a pic of Tana set as his current profile pic on Instagram for some reason?
-There is only the truth and your opinion-

:corn: :corn:

User avatar
gulii42
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 1433 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by gulii42 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:17 pm

ChibiAngel wrote:Jake has a pic of Tana set as his current profile pic on Instagram for some reason?
he’s such a douche omg, didn’t even see his recent post until now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2275
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 1373 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by horatio » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Probably, as with most things he does, to get people talking about it. It’s worked...

User avatar
baddestbeech
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by baddestbeech » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:55 pm

Tana and Jake understand that in a normal relationship one has to set their profile picture to their partner, and the other has to repost their partner's douchey i-have-hot-friends post with creepy photoshop of their face on all of the girls, because that makes up for their absolute lack of communication post-wedding. Jesus.

User avatar
ugh_as_if
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by ugh_as_if » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Image
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TEp3KBNOs/

I don't want to be that person but why does Tana's latest IG post give me the feeling that she reads here????? Like all of a sudden her and Jake are all about each other? Right.

That caption is stupid and feels like a subliminal in regards to how sad she is, fake dating someone that won't give her the time of day outside of clout and YouTube. Jake really went and commented "I wish there were clones of u so we could have 3somes". Wow, Tana, wow. Your "Rich Daddy" sure is a classy keeper, honey. I bet he says that to all the IG models he bangs each night.

I guess it's time for more money to be made out of naive 8-15 year olds, so get ready for lots of cringey content from JaNa, guys. Jordan is so stupid for co-signing this Z-list PR stunt. I get that it's about money, numbers, views and followers but he's supposed to be like a mentor to Tana and yet all he does is steer her in the wrong direction.
Formerly: social_butterfly93

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2275
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 1373 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by horatio » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm

Jordan never seemed very enthusiastic about the whole thing either. I’m guessing he saw the financial potential and also would speculate Tana wraps him round her little finger a bit.

As for the dumb photoshop I don’t know it’s proof she reads here, lots of her fans are surely asking by now what’s going on, even the most naive. I think she did it to get his attention as he’s too stupid, self-centred and disinterested in her to comment on something that doesn’t have him in.

User avatar
ugh_as_if
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by ugh_as_if » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:47 pm

horatio wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm
Jordan never seemed very enthusiastic about the whole thing either. I’m guessing he saw the financial potential and also would speculate Tana wraps him round her little finger a bit.

As for the dumb photoshop I don’t know it’s proof she reads here, lots of her fans are surely asking by now what’s going on, even the most naive. I think she did it to get his attention as he’s too stupid, self-centred and disinterested in her to comment on something that doesn’t have him in.
Fair enough. Just seems like a low blow to me how Jake posted that picture with all of those models, knowing it would hurt her. I think any girl would get hurt seeing something like that from a guy you like. I know Jake is a sociopath and all but that was so disgusting and he clearly got the reaction he wanted out of Tana as soon as she photoshopped the picture. Most people will think she's kidding but we all know after Hunter and Jay just how easily she gets emotionally attached.
Formerly: social_butterfly93

KerriT123
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:21 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by KerriT123 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:54 am

Not sure why Nikita has to stick her nose into everything (are her and Tana even friends?), but I found this comment pretty interesting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
moonlight42
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 8:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by moonlight42 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 am

tahtee wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:28 pm
moonlight42 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 am
harperlane11 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
Ariana hasnt even posted anything about the 1 year of Macs passing lol
ariana didn't post anything when mac passed away either, except one (1) picture a while later w no caption at all. tana is honestly embarassing at this point

also, can someone *pls* make her open thesaurus and look up the definition of "dizzy" ??????
Ariana did post a picture when she came back to social media a few (?) days after he passed. I remember cause the caption made me cry lol. It was something about how they’ve talked about this so many times and that he had demons that he didn’t deserve.

My opinion: I don’t think Mac did anything with tana. She’s not attractive whatsoever and her lips look like an allergic blowfish and she always sits there with her mouth open. How would you go from Ariana to that? Haha
you're right !! the one you're talking about is a video w him she posted after the black and white photo with no caption. i missed that one

ikr? i really doubt mac would downgrade from ariana to tana in,, months lol.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2275
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 1373 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by horatio » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:40 am

ugh_as_if wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:47 pm
horatio wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 pm
Jordan never seemed very enthusiastic about the whole thing either. I’m guessing he saw the financial potential and also would speculate Tana wraps him round her little finger a bit.

As for the dumb photoshop I don’t know it’s proof she reads here, lots of her fans are surely asking by now what’s going on, even the most naive. I think she did it to get his attention as he’s too stupid, self-centred and disinterested in her to comment on something that doesn’t have him in.
Fair enough. Just seems like a low blow to me how Jake posted that picture with all of those models, knowing it would hurt her. I think any girl would get hurt seeing something like that from a guy you like. I know Jake is a sociopath and all but that was so disgusting and he clearly got the reaction he wanted out of Tana as soon as she photoshopped the picture. Most people will think she's kidding but we all know after Hunter and Jay just how easily she gets emotionally attached.
oohhh my bad I didn’t realise Jake originally posted this with a bunch of blonde girls. I only saw his story of Tana’s version originally. This makes it all the more depressing / embarrassing. Her attempt to promote the illusion that she’s totally chill with what Jake does and the balance of power is totally equal...it’s sad.

User avatar
ugh_as_if
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by ugh_as_if » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:47 am

moonlight42 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 am
tahtee wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:28 pm
moonlight42 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 am
harperlane11 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
Ariana hasnt even posted anything about the 1 year of Macs passing lol
ariana didn't post anything when mac passed away either, except one (1) picture a while later w no caption at all. tana is honestly embarassing at this point

also, can someone *pls* make her open thesaurus and look up the definition of "dizzy" ??????
Ariana did post a picture when she came back to social media a few (?) days after he passed. I remember cause the caption made me cry lol. It was something about how they’ve talked about this so many times and that he had demons that he didn’t deserve.

My opinion: I don’t think Mac did anything with tana. She’s not attractive whatsoever and her lips look like an allergic blowfish and she always sits there with her mouth open. How would you go from Ariana to that? Haha
you're right !! the one you're talking about is a video w him she posted after the black and white photo with no caption. i missed that one

ikr? i really doubt mac would downgrade from ariana to tana in,, months lol.
Sorry if this might be offensive but that's not my intent. If anything, I was introduced to Mac's music back in 2012 and have been a fan ever since. I think we need to stop giving him all this credit of possibly not sleeping with Tana or having a fling with her because it's actually pretty well known in Mac's fandom that he was hooking up with that Instagram model named Julia Kelly too and it was pretty messy on her end since to this day, she still acts like a major groupie and has thrown several subliminals at Ariana as well as copying her here and there on Snapchat and her IG stories. As soon as Mac passed, that's when she posted a few pictures of him on her page, switched off comments, as if to prove a point and that got people digging more and talking more to the point where it was noted that they hooked up. I don't usually believe these sort of things but since I heard about Julia and Mac before Tana and Mac, I wasn't really inclined to not believe Tana, you know? She's a mess and lies a lot but Mac wasn't exactly innocent either when it comes to certain things. He was a rapper and it's so first nature for rappers to sleep with fans, groupies, strippers while dating one particular person which is so twisted. Just thought I'd shed a little insight there.
Formerly: social_butterfly93

Online
YouNeedToLogOut
Talker
Talker
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by YouNeedToLogOut » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:09 am

KerriT123 wrote:Not sure why Nikita has to stick her nose into everything (are her and Tana even friends?), but I found this comment pretty interesting.
Imagei think it adds to the embarrassment for Tana that people in her circle are clearly outraged at Jake. It ruins the illusion that she doesn’t care. If she actually didn’t care, her friends wouldn’t care. Her close friends aren’t cool with him either.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
hooyah123
Talker
Talker
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:36 am
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by hooyah123 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:17 am

slackster wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:49 pm
Now that tana is back in la I can't wait for the inevitable "truth about jana" video complete with her awful fake crying, playing the victim card, totally ignoring her shitty actions, as well as the potential for getting a new over dramatic shane dawson series made about her.
maybe we'll even get a shane dawson seires about it that'll come out in 2050 :lol:
(btw love ur signature - not sure if that's wot it's called)

Online
Openmindedopinions
Debater
Debater
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by Openmindedopinions » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:48 am

ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:47 am
Sorry if this might be offensive but that's not my intent. If anything, I was introduced to Mac's music back in 2012 and have been a fan ever since. I think we need to stop giving him all this credit of possibly not sleeping with Tana or having a fling with her because it's actually pretty well known in Mac's fandom that he was hooking up with that Instagram model named Julia Kelly too and it was pretty messy on her end since to this day, she still acts like a major groupie and has thrown several subliminals at Ariana as well as copying her here and there on Snapchat and her IG stories. As soon as Mac passed, that's when she posted a few pictures of him on her page, switched off comments, as if to prove a point and that got people digging more and talking more to the point where it was noted that they hooked up. I don't usually believe these sort of things but since I heard about Julia and Mac before Tana and Mac, I wasn't really inclined to not believe Tana, you know? She's a mess and lies a lot but Mac wasn't exactly innocent either when it comes to certain things. He was a rapper and it's so first nature for rappers to sleep with fans, groupies, strippers while dating one particular person which is so twisted. Just thought I'd shed a little insight there.
I agree. It is shocking that Mac wanted anything to do with Tana, but I feel like you’re right. I don’t think he was in love with her by any means though, and it’s super bothersome that she’s portraying that narrative by referring to them as soulmates and best friends, etc.

Not to get too off topic, but does Mac’s fandom really think he was cheating on Ariana? I know Nomi basically told the world that Mac was the one who actually ended the relationship when everyone thought it was Ariana. I’d love to talk more about this somewhere, I’ve been speculating for awhile about things.

Anyway, back to Tana... she looks like a cheap basic Instagram model at NYFW. What an embarrassment. She may be decked out in all designer, but it still looks like trash. Fashion isn’t just about buying skin tight Gucci & LV pieces and throwing them all together 🙄

User avatar
baddestbeech
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by baddestbeech » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:46 am

ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:47 am
moonlight42 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 am
tahtee wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:28 pm
moonlight42 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 am
harperlane11 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:48 pm
Ariana hasnt even posted anything about the 1 year of Macs passing lol
ariana didn't post anything when mac passed away either, except one (1) picture a while later w no caption at all. tana is honestly embarassing at this point

also, can someone *pls* make her open thesaurus and look up the definition of "dizzy" ??????
Ariana did post a picture when she came back to social media a few (?) days after he passed. I remember cause the caption made me cry lol. It was something about how they’ve talked about this so many times and that he had demons that he didn’t deserve.

My opinion: I don’t think Mac did anything with tana. She’s not attractive whatsoever and her lips look like an allergic blowfish and she always sits there with her mouth open. How would you go from Ariana to that? Haha
you're right !! the one you're talking about is a video w him she posted after the black and white photo with no caption. i missed that one

ikr? i really doubt mac would downgrade from ariana to tana in,, months lol.
Sorry if this might be offensive but that's not my intent. If anything, I was introduced to Mac's music back in 2012 and have been a fan ever since. I think we need to stop giving him all this credit of possibly not sleeping with Tana or having a fling with her because it's actually pretty well known in Mac's fandom that he was hooking up with that Instagram model named Julia Kelly too and it was pretty messy on her end since to this day, she still acts like a major groupie and has thrown several subliminals at Ariana as well as copying her here and there on Snapchat and her IG stories. As soon as Mac passed, that's when she posted a few pictures of him on her page, switched off comments, as if to prove a point and that got people digging more and talking more to the point where it was noted that they hooked up. I don't usually believe these sort of things but since I heard about Julia and Mac before Tana and Mac, I wasn't really inclined to not believe Tana, you know? She's a mess and lies a lot but Mac wasn't exactly innocent either when it comes to certain things. He was a rapper and it's so first nature for rappers to sleep with fans, groupies, strippers while dating one particular person which is so twisted. Just thought I'd shed a little insight there.
This. Mac wasn't a saint and he and Ariana had a toxic relationship, but since he OD'd everyone wants to act like he did no wrong when he was alive. Shame on Tana for clout chasing using a dead man's name (or maybe she was 'in love' with him like she is with Jake??) but it's definitely possible that they hooked up at least once, and she somehow got him to give her his number. Tana is 'LA attractive' and Mac possibly having sex with her doesn't mean he want to date her or do anything else.

User avatar
gulii42
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 1433 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by gulii42 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm

ugh her lips in her snap, i wish she’d stoppp, they looked better before she got more filler :/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craccheaux
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by craccheaux » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Do people actually find Tana attractive? Am I insane for finding her physically repulsive...????
Her lips are GROSS and look like sausages, her head/face is super long and shaped like an eggplant, she has major hog body and NO ass, her voice is literally disgusting... I could continue. I guess her being blonde and wearing cheap and trashy Fashion Nova outfits fools simpletons into thinking she's attractive? I don't know. Help me understand.
Also people even giving her "marriage" or "relationship" with Jake any attention / validity make my head ache. It was clear from the beginning it was all fake but people still don't understand how these YouTube influencers work. God, LA is a cesspool.

User avatar
AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 1173 times
Been thanked: 2724 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by AllAmericanTrash » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 pm

KerriT123 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:54 am
Not sure why Nikita has to stick her nose into everything (are her and Tana even friends?), but I found this comment pretty interesting.
Tana is keeping Jake relevant now? If only his reputation so hung by such a delicate thread but lmao Nikita sis this is obviously not true.

And it might be good for dramacoin and I don't doubt that their "relationship" is a shitshow but Lawd it's obnoxious when clout-chasers unaware of their own fading relevancy gotta butt in like this.
Image

User avatar
baddestbeech
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:32 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by baddestbeech » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 pm

What is with noah cyrus and tana suddenly hanging out? seems like tana found a new bella thorne to latch onto, but from tana's lil xan video i thought noah didn't like her??? LA is so weird i s2g, you never know who's fake and who's real

User avatar
ugh_as_if
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by ugh_as_if » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:14 pm

How can Jake be using Tana when his social blade says othee wise. Sure, he might be gaining more fans but he's fine with or without Tana lol. Nikita is the one trying to stay relevant by butting in and airing out information that doesn't concern her. she needs to go back to focusing on forcing straight men to love her, black fishing, culture appropriating and being a bully to other females that she wishes she could be like aka Princess. Ugh. Tana sure knows how to pick her "friends". Not defending Jake but that comment was the dumbest thing ever.
Formerly: social_butterfly93

User avatar
sofiajamotea
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:32 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by sofiajamotea » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:47 am

craccheaux wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:53 pm
Do people actually find Tana attractive? Am I insane for finding her physically repulsive...????
Her lips are GROSS and look like sausages, her head/face is super long and shaped like an eggplant, she has major hog body and NO ass, her voice is literally disgusting... I could continue. I guess her being blonde and wearing cheap and trashy Fashion Nova outfits fools simpletons into thinking she's attractive? I don't know. Help me understand.
Also people even giving her "marriage" or "relationship" with Jake any attention / validity make my head ache. It was clear from the beginning it was all fake but people still don't understand how these YouTube influencers work. God, LA is a cesspool.
Yeah, It's definitely because she's blonde and considered hot in LA "thot" standards. She also looks like a completely different person on Instagram so I guess that works in her favour when it comes to luring guys into her DMs. But for some reason, they still want to hook up with her after they see her in person. 2017/2016 Tana was way hotter in my opinion and she actually looked like the insta models that Tana facetunes herself into now. But now she just looks like she smells. Tana's just really insecure, and it obviously has a lot to do with her moving full time to LA and being surrounded by yes men. She wasn't this vain/dirty back in Vegas, in my opinion, probably because she was considered a pretty girl in her area, but now that she's living in LA she has to get attention somehow. By squeezing her body into tiny Fashion Nova clothes and dating Jake Paul. I know that people address this all the time, but I just find it funny how Tana used to always make jokes about "dumb LA thots" who got caught up in the lifestyle when she became just that. She also used to hate Jake Paul and advocate against his morals. I remember her being insanely grossed out when she had to choose between Jake and Faze Banks during smash or pass on tour but I guess people do anything for clout. It makes me laugh when I see comments like "Tana deserves better", "I hope Tana finds a better man", "I feel sorry for Tana" etc under Jake's post because THE MARRIAGE ISN'T EVEN REAL and I don't know how her fans think it is. Even his fans have realised how fake his marriages are and they're supposed to be younger/more naive than Tanas. I don't know who's dumber, the people that believe in this relationship or the guys who allow Tana to make them the bad guy so she can keep playing the victim.

User avatar
sofiajamotea
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:32 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Tana Turns Twenty-Dumb: Future Failed Reality Star | Part 15

Post by sofiajamotea » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:07 am

Tyler Lambert must really hate Tana as a client/friend because all his stylings on her have been trash, except for the wedding dress but that doesn't really count. All his other outfits on different clients have been nice and put together but whenever he styles Tana it just looks like he blindly picked tacky clothes from Zaful and threw them together. He either doesn't want Tana wearing his best ideas (rightfully so when he has/had Bella Hadid and Kylie Jennie as clients), wants to embarrass Tana so he throws all his bad ideas on her or Tana is just that gross that she can't make any outfit look good anymore.

Post Reply

Return to “Tana Mongeau”