Has thanked: 0

Re: Pretty Pastel Please

Post by eeksorry »

brookie1738 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:25 pm
Cairinacat wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:24 pm
Omg her hair. There is no saving that.
She said she is getting a pixie but it will have to be verrrrrry short to get rid of the damage.

Her normal hair color was great, she shouldn't go pastel but deeper jewel colors if she dyes her hair again

She has totally trashed herself the last two years, she used to be so pretty and had a unique look.
She reminds me of one of my best friends who had a similar hair colour but dyed the shit out of it and now she's never getting it back. Meanwhile, I've been trying and trying with no avail to get that same beautiful red shade for years. I was looking back at her old videos and her hair was absolutely stunning.

Knowing how careless she is with her hair, I'm wondering why she doesn't just buzz it off. I've had a few friends rock a buzzcut and with the right confidence, it looks sick and they all found it super liberating.
I felt really awkward for her in her "Husband gives me a shag cut" video when Dan was protesting her cutting her hair and objecting to the pixie cut idea 😬 I found it kind of strange that her husband wasn't on the same page after all this time of justifying her hair damage with "I'm going to cut it all off anyway!!!"

There's just something really uncomfortable and unhinged about ruining her hair for views when she has so much money and access to luxury/self care! I think it would be a lot more mentally healthy for her to stop the hair content 😭

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

her and that Porcelain girl should do a collab, ruin their hair together for views

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

God she's got the most hideous feet. She was made for close toed shoes.
That Girl!

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

smarlo wrote:God she's got the most hideous feet. She was made for close toed shoes.
Hideous. I would never wear open toed shoes with those feet. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

smarlo wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:52 am
God she's got the most hideous feet. She was made for close toed shoes.
I feel horrible saying she also has old lady hands... Like WTF happened? She's got the hands of a 96 year old witch....

paranoidchair
Learner
Learner

Post by paranoidchair »

She definitely needs professional help. Her skin looks grey like Dr Dray's from malnourishment. She also seems to have an unhealthy relationship with alcohol.

thehumanity
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thehumanity »

Omg I watched her shoe declutter video and you would think she would have given herself a pedicure before filming that 😖 It drives me crazy when people have dirt under their nails. Her fingernails and toenails always look so dirty. I get that she likes to garden but does she even wash her hands sometimes??

kokopari
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by kokopari »

Why does she not just go to a hairstylist? Just because your friends cut their own hair doesn't mean they can give other people haircuts.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

kokopari wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:54 am
Why does she not just go to a hairstylist? Just because your friends cut their own hair doesn't mean they can give other people haircuts.
Proof of that is the fact that her haircut looks fucking AWFUL (I skipped the entire thing and just got to the end to see it). Like, just go to the cheap chop shop down the street, you'd get a better cut (as someone who's had plenty of pixie cuts in my life and gotten them done at the cheap places, they've always looked good).

thehumanity
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thehumanity »

Oh thank goodness. The hair dyeing is over. Finally.

HereSalem
Debater
Debater

Post by HereSalem »

I just don't get it. Way back when she did the rainbow hair she said she had an appointment with a hairdresser in two weeks and planned to do a pixie cut. Now suddenly it's just her friends chopping it all off, AGAIN??? She's going to end up with some shitty mess that she's just going to KEEP messing with because in the back of her mind it's like "well it's not a professional haircut, doesn't matter if I mess it up right?" If she actually spent some money and went to a proper stylist, she might actually find herself able to leave it alone for more than a week because 1. it won't look like ass and 2. she will have dropped money on it so she might feel obligated not to shit all over it.

It's just so frustrating. Why would your random friends be able to reproduce a photo of a model haircut??? You're just making things worse and worse and worse. At this point all her subscribers want to see is how a PROFESSIONAL will save that rat's nest. We've seen the backyard hackjobs 30+ times by this point. It's boring now.

And what the fuck are they using? Sheep shearing knives and dog clippers! OBVIOUSLY IT LOOKS TERRIBLE! What the FUCK girl I'm so annoyed! Just buy some hair scissors!!!!!!

kokopari
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by kokopari »

Her hair does look awful. it's like a mushroom. It's definitely not going to grow out nicely.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

HereSalem wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:24 pm
I just don't get it. Way back when she did the rainbow hair she said she had an appointment with a hairdresser in two weeks and planned to do a pixie cut. Now suddenly it's just her friends chopping it all off, AGAIN???
Ok, I thought I was wrong, pretty sure she said it would be done professionally, I don't understand why she doesn't stop, maybe she still feel the need to make another video...

It's her choice in the end, but she had a very beautiful natural hair color and now it's just meh. I hope the 2022 content will be better.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

I can’t believe she’s gonna keep up the hair content. Next video will be bleaching the black out. And as it grows she says she will try the haircuts all over again. The shag. The wolf cut. Etc. I’m starting to worrying if this is for content or if she’s just not all right mentally.

saraneth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saraneth »

HereSalem wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:24 pm
I just don't get it. Way back when she did the rainbow hair she said she had an appointment with a hairdresser in two weeks and planned to do a pixie cut. Now suddenly it's just her friends chopping it all off, AGAIN??? She's going to end up with some shitty mess that she's just going to KEEP messing with because in the back of her mind it's like "well it's not a professional haircut, doesn't matter if I mess it up right?" If she actually spent some money and went to a proper stylist, she might actually find herself able to leave it alone for more than a week because 1. it won't look like ass and 2. she will have dropped money on it so she might feel obligated not to shit all over it.

It's just so frustrating. Why would your random friends be able to reproduce a photo of a model haircut??? You're just making things worse and worse and worse. At this point all her subscribers want to see is how a PROFESSIONAL will save that rat's nest. We've seen the backyard hackjobs 30+ times by this point. It's boring now.

And what the fuck are they using? Sheep shearing knives and dog clippers! OBVIOUSLY IT LOOKS TERRIBLE! What the FUCK girl I'm so annoyed! Just buy some hair scissors!!!!!!
I think she said in one of Vlogmas videos that the stylist said her hair was in too bad condition to do much with and she should wait, but honestly she could've at least had them cut it for her. I actually think the final outcome was pretty cute but by the sounds of it she had that terrible haircut from Michelle and Grace for several weeks then cut more off herself. At least if she went to a hairdresser she could've had nice hair from Christmas Eve to mid-January (and probably even longer).

Re: the shoe video... can you Imagine inviting your friends over and making them watch you try on 140 pairs of shoes? That video was 36 mins long, It would've taken so much longer to film. I really hope she pays them for their time.
I can’t believe she’s gonna keep up the hair content. Next video will be bleaching the black out. And as it grows she says she will try the haircuts all over again. The shag. The wolf cut. Etc. I’m starting to worrying if this is for content or if she’s just not all right mentally.

I really think she's running out of content and the hair stuff must get a decent amount of views, even if they come from hate-watching. Plus, given we're still in a bad situation covid-wise here in Sydney, she doesn't even have to out so no one has to see her terrible hair.

I really just wonder why she didn't try to make some videos chronicling her move/interior design type stuff. I feel like a lot of people would've watched an apartment tour when she moved out of her last place or an empty house tour. She could honestly get tons of content out of that house, especially since it does look like they have a few nice rooms.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I kind of like the final pixie cut. She's got a nice long neck
That Girl!

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Oh my god she is going to use horrible plastic wigs....

This is going to be super cringe to watch

Strawhats
Learner
Learner

Post by Strawhats »

I just can’t get behind Michelle. I’ve never been a fan since she wormed her way into the group but she was irritating in the latest haircut video and was incredibly rude to Grace.

However, I did feel bad for her when Alex joked about how Michelle clearly isn’t comfortable with Sam’s being friends with his ex girlfriends. Seems like a fucked up joke to make and then put public in a video.

HereSalem
Debater
Debater

Post by HereSalem »

Strawhats wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:25 am
I just can’t get behind Michelle. I’ve never been a fan since she wormed her way into the group but she was irritating in the latest haircut video and was incredibly rude to Grace.

However, I did feel bad for her when Alex joked about how Michelle clearly isn’t comfortable with Sam’s being friends with his ex girlfriends. Seems like a fucked up joke to make and then put public in a video.
This stood out to me too. Like wtf. I think Alex secretly likes that Sam is still clearly hung up on her and likes to remind everyone at every opportunity. Poor Michelle. She should cut and run tbh.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I don't mind Alex and Sam still being friend, but she makes such a spectacle of it. I remember all those "my ex does my makeup" videos, etc, geez, just call him your friend, she make it so awkward that it's hard when Alex talked about how Sam ex-girlfriends were jealous of her and "just don't understand", while she seems like the invasive type of friend that make heavy remarks. I hope Sam is not like Lee Flynn in the Kissing Booth in real life, his girlfriend should be the main character in their relationship.

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”