Pretty Pastel Please

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Pretty Pastel Please

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

I just had to comment on her video today. I will say again I appreciate how generous she is with her friends and how much they trust each other. Especially Sam. I am glad he ditched the beard. I will say though, his gf annoys me. I still say he and Caitlyn would be a better fit. Also, the woman doesn't shave her underarms. I get that there are some cultures that don't, it just grosses me out to see it. She was straightening Sam's hair and her arm was up high enough to see it. I'm sure she's not dirty, or unhygienic but that just gives me those vibes. I'm not totally trying to knock her but that's just something that bugs me. Idk maybe one day she'll grow on me but for now I don't care for her.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

I love how it's "thriftmas" but she's spending hundreds of dollars per video on shit she'll just get rid of again. Like, I get thrifting is the new hot trend but, don't do it if you're just doing it for views, it defeats the purpose. You aren't being frugal or sustainable throwing $200 at thrift clothes you toss away. Just spend that on shit you'll actually wear :roll:

Esp when one video she got shit that was too big for her and too small for Kaitlyn. Like, half the shit is going right back into a thrift shop. (I admit, I didn't watch the full video bc she marketed it like it was a try on between them and spent the first half showing off shit she got for Kaitlyn without her even there...wtf?).

I haven't been able to get through more than 10 minutes of these recent videos bc, honestly, I don't care about your random vlogs (like, do them separately for people who want to watch?) and she seems to have no purpose when filming anymore and just do random shit...?

Also, I skipped to the end of the "grooming Sam" video and... They... Just shaved the beard? Um... I guess it's bc I didn't watch it but... They sold it like they did so much more but ok... :roll:

Demonkawala
Learner
Learner

Post by Demonkawala »

smarlo wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:25 am
Wish? All I'm seeing is Salvation Army packages? I haven't seen yesterday's video yet though
She did a Wish hairstyling tool haul/video on the 5th

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Demonkawala wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:28 pm
smarlo wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:25 am
Wish? All I'm seeing is Salvation Army packages? I haven't seen yesterday's video yet though
I forgot about that 😃
That Girl!

Demonkawala
Learner
Learner

Post by Demonkawala »

smarlo wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:43 am
Demonkawala wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:28 pm

I forgot about that 😃
and she did another one today :?

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Her poor hair. I can’t believe she just washed her hair 10 times with Heads & Shoulders in a row. She’s ridiculous and no wonder her hair would never dry with the thing when it is so porous and damaged. Also she really needs to learn how to read instructions her hair was WAY too wet for that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demonkawala
Learner
Learner

Post by Demonkawala »

I dont understand why she has chosen to dye her hair every week until she sees a professional stylist at the end of the month. Think of all the fresh color they would need to strip from her hair/ color correct. The damage is already terrible, it doesn't need MORE done to it. That poor stylist is going to be working on her hair all day, at least they will be paid a pretty penny for it.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

They should just shave it all off and make her start over. At least that hair will be fresh and healthy, and she can just wear wigs until it grows back to a length she's comfortable with. THEN I say go back to a professional and let them help decide on color/cut for her new hair. Though I am a fan of her natural red hair. If it were me I wouldn't touch the color, just enhance it and make it prettier.

MiscellaneousCell
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by MiscellaneousCell »

Has she been featured on Brad Mondo? I think that's her end goal. Just another strategic business move. Damaging her hair for profit. I mean she can always shave it off and start over.

thehumanity
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thehumanity »

It's been shocking to watch her transformation over the past year. She genuinely seems unwell and unhinged. And I refuse to believe she is actually this horrible at styling/dyeing her hair. I am convinced she is strategically ruining her hair for views. I can't remember what video it was but Caitlyn confronted her about the hair videos. She told her something along the lines that she can do a million other things for views instead of destroying her hair.
Also, her husband obviously loves her but...I would feel like I'd been catfished in that situation.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

what does he do for a living? Her husband I mean.
That Girl!

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

In each video she is complaining about those who criticism what she is doing with her hair, it kind of reminds me in the beginning of her channel when she was reading mean comments on Archie and create the motto 'the bird stays', which is still on her channel banner. That kind of attitude always put me off, because if she doesn't care about mean comments, why she always bring this up, why not ignore it?

I mean I like her, but now I feel like watching a car crash. She just dye her hair and then she feel she has to change it right away... Normal people doesn't dye every x days like she does, she said it makes her happy, but she doesn't seem happy, if it's for science / reviewing purpose, then it's not helping anyone because on how abusive she is with her hair. I don't mind people dying their hair often, but there is 'often' and ridiculous, especially since it doesn't seems the right way either.

I hope next year it will be better, already she buy so much stuffs she would probably not wear / use, she is still sometimes entertaining, but I don't know what to think about her anymore and if I will still watch her, this year was rough.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

MiscellaneousCell wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:53 pm
Has she been featured on Brad Mondo? I think that's her end goal. Just another strategic business move. Damaging her hair for profit. I mean she can always shave it off and start over.
This is exactly what she was trying to do by specifically saying she followed his video. She did it with that wolf cut one. That guy featured her video in one of his. I didn't watch, but it was reccomended to me. :roll: she's doing this like she name drops people, to get cred. It's like, she can't do a cohesive, decent video anymore, so she name drops and chases after other people to get attention bc she can't get it for doing quality shit or making decent videos.

And I swear, I almost popped my eyes out of their sockets rolling them seeing another friggen hair dye video. (let's not talk about how she'll have 3 more hair curling videos in the next week bc she can't come up with a unique idea so she does the same 2 things over and over :roll:)

ayylmao
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ayylmao »

I think she has an addiction to spending money on useless things, shes slowly becoming a hoarder and will be like one of those old ladies with tons of unmatched furniture and things in her house she thinks are good deals. Theres nothing wrong with thrifting but doing it every single day getting stuff you know youll throw away defeats the purpose. This lady needs her money taken away from her.
Profesional Hater, nothing personal kid.

thehumanity
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thehumanity »

I'm watching the thriftmas day 14, watching her unwrap the 200th vase she's bought and I can't get over how hideous her hair looks. It makes her look so sickly. She's like a teenager going through their "I'm unique" phase. She's made her career out of being a shopaholic. I think she might have too much time on her hands and can't find anything else to do other than shopping or destroying her hair. She needs to find something productive to occupy her time with.

ayylmao
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ayylmao »

thehumanity wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:38 pm
I'm watching the thriftmas day 14, watching her unwrap the 200th vase she's bought and I can't get over how hideous her hair looks. It makes her look so sickly. She's like a teenager going through their "I'm unique" phase. She's made her career out of being a shopaholic. I think she might have too much time on her hands and can't find anything else to do other than shopping or destroying her hair. She needs to find something productive to occupy her time with.
I agree, I was watching one of her d videos befoee she started changing an hair and ruined her nose 2x and she just looked so much better. Her hair makes her look crazy and her nose is just botched, its sagging and a weird asf shape.
Profesional Hater, nothing personal kid.

Demonkawala
Learner
Learner

Post by Demonkawala »

I don't get why she is pretending that most of her videos have anything to do with thrifting? Hair dying has nothing to do with thrifting. Buying random platic crap off of Wish, that you will only use once, is not thrifty. Buying a *$2000* outfit from DEMOBAZA and walking around a thriftstore is not thrifty, it is kinda insulting. I don't understand how she didnt especially feel the diconnect between wearing a single outfit worth more than some people make in a month, shopping for outfits she will wear once at thriftstores.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Demonkawala wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:34 pm
I don't get why she is pretending that most of her videos have anything to do with thrifting? Hair dying has nothing to do with thrifting. Buying random platic crap off of Wish, that you will only use once, is not thrifty. Buying a *$2000* outfit from DEMOBAZA and walking around a thriftstore is not thrifty, it is kinda insulting. I don't understand how she didnt especially feel the diconnect between wearing a single outfit worth more than some people make in a month, shopping for outfits she will wear once at thriftstores.
All of this. Even just the fact that she spends hundreds, if not thousndands (I swear, one video was a thousand, wasn't it? I didn't even watch, I just saw the thumbnail, rolled my eyes and skipped it), "thrifting" like she's so awesome for not buying more fast fashion. She's just going to give half that shit away. You're not helping anything, you're just contributing to the problem. :roll:

And also, why do we need 40 hair curling videos? We're up to at least three. Why? Is she so starved for ideas she has to dye her hair every other day and curl it with a different method on the other days just to fill time? What is she on??

And I just saw the black hair, I skipped to the reveal (laughing at her "please don't skip to the end title card :rofl:)... Idk if it was her terrible makeup but... She cannot pull off black. But it doesn't matter. I'm sure she'll be" striping the black dye from my hair"in 3 days. :roll:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

SnackerdoodleDoo wrote:
Demonkawala wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:34 pm
All of this. Even just the fact that she spends hundreds, if not thousndands (I swear, one video was a thousand, wasn't it? I didn't even watch, I just saw the thumbnail, rolled my eyes and skipped it), "thrifting" like she's so awesome for not buying more fast fashion. She's just going to give half that shit away. You're not helping anything, you're just contributing to the problem. :roll:

And also, why do we need 40 hair curling videos? We're up to at least three. Why? Is she so starved for ideas she has to dye her hair every other day and curl it with a different method on the other days just to fill time? What is she on??

And I just saw the black hair, I skipped to the reveal (laughing at her "please don't skip to the end title card :rofl:)... Idk if it was her terrible makeup but... She cannot pull off black. But it doesn't matter. I'm sure she'll be" striping the black dye from my hair"in 3 days. :roll:
Thank you. No, she cannot pull off black. That looks SO awful on her. I myself can't pull it off either, I've tried twice in my life and it was shit both times lol I get the whole emo/goth vibe thing but that outfit was a bit much. Maybe it was to try and distract from the fact that her hair was so bad? I feel so so sorry for the hairstylist that tackles that thing. I hope they just shave it off and send her on her way. Her hair is beyond gone at this point. I don't think it can be saved.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Hardly anyone can pull off jet black hair. I'm really hoping the stylist just shaves her head, which she could do at home for free. And views.
That Girl!

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”