Pretty Pastel Please

NastySkankBitch
Learner
Learner

Re: Pretty Pastel Please

Post by NastySkankBitch »

SnackerdoodleDoo wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:18 pm
I just realized she did TWO hair dye videos back to back... What? I guess, in my attempt to ignore what I thought was one, I thought it was just the same one being reccomended to me constantly... But, no, it's two... OMG why?? 🙄
And she's teased another hair dye video at the end of the second one :D She dyed it black and has blunt bangs now, by the looks of it.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I still don't get it. I watch a couple of youtubers that dye their hair often, but they would never do it as half-assed as she do. Like Julia Zelg (the girl married to a woman who could be her mom), well she dye her hair every month her or so, but her hair seems very good, plus her dying hair videos seems so much safer than Alex:
https://www.youtube.com/c/JuliaZelg/videos

As for those who watch Alex hair videos, I think it would traumatize people to ever dye their hair. Does she seems to wash her hair often to get the colors off? Not trying shampoo for dye hair to protect colors? Not trying anything to protect her hair? I don't know, I've stop watching those videos for most. I mainly watch her haul videos when they aren't too long now...

Ritsuka
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ritsuka »

She posted a new pic on her instagram with the original dyed hair, It looks terrible.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

NastySkankBitch wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:39 am
SnackerdoodleDoo wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:18 pm
I just realized she did TWO hair dye videos back to back... What? I guess, in my attempt to ignore what I thought was one, I thought it was just the same one being reccomended to me constantly... But, no, it's two... OMG why?? 🙄
And she's teased another hair dye video at the end of the second one :D She dyed it black and has blunt bangs now, by the looks of it.
That looks like a wig. Maybe she finally shaved her head? I'm sure her follicles sighed with relief!
That Girl!

NastySkankBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by NastySkankBitch »

smarlo wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:24 pm
NastySkankBitch wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:39 am

That looks like a wig. Maybe she finally shaved her head? I'm sure her follicles sighed with relief!
Oh, that's very possible. I was a bit baffled by how nice those bangs looked.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

To add: This is what she looked like 3 years ago.
What on earth has happened? Is it intentional? And don't come for me this isn't shaming. The change is truly shocking.
passmc98 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:24 pm
20211115_201858.jpg
20211115_201931.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Boredartist
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredartist »

late to the party but oh god that parrot hair. wtf is that even. this girl needs to moisturize that mop.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

I just watched the white fox video (OK, it's been a few days) but like... Some people can do the wolf cut but... Why does it just make her hair look MORE damaged? Like, it looks like her hair is so damaged it's broken off into this shag style.

Also, I know she had started that video as a week wear thing, but, why do all her videos lately have to have huge ass chunks of "look at me doing things with friends"... Does.. Does she think she has to prove she has friends or something? Why do I want to watch you play cards with these people?? She did that in a prior video... Like, if you want to film a vlog video, go for it, but I'm here to watch these God awful hauls, not watch you carve pumpkins.... :roll:

I'm not even sure why I watch her anymore, but I guess I'm just deprived of haul videos. I know it's trendy to thrift now, but I miss people doing legit styling things and not just "look at my over sized T and biker shorts!" - idk why it's so hard to find amusing people to watch anymore :?

ALR10
Learner
Learner

Post by ALR10 »

I’d love to know what’s going on with her because she seems like she’s all over the place 🙈, her hair, the drunk stories and her videos are so long for no reason it feels like she’s put barley any effort into them, I don’t mind her friends being in it if there’s a purpose but yeah I subbed for her not her friends .
I’m sorry but she’s moaning on her insta stories about people commenting on her hair and I’m like it’s the truth 😂 her hair looks awful, it’s basically dead and she’s ruined her hair, regardless of whether she cares or not is fine coz it’s her hair but people are gonna comment on it and I don’t think she gonna be able to save it at this point.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

ALR10 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:53 pm
I’d love to know what’s going on with her because she seems like she’s all over the place 🙈, her hair, the drunk stories and her videos are so long for no reason it feels like she’s put barley any effort into them, I don’t mind her friends being in it if there’s a purpose but yeah I subbed for her not her friends .
I’m sorry but she’s moaning on her insta stories about people commenting on her hair and I’m like it’s the truth 😂 her hair looks awful, it’s basically dead and she’s ruined her hair, regardless of whether she cares or not is fine coz it’s her hair but people are gonna comment on it and I don’t think she gonna be able to save it at this point.
She commented in her current vid that she can't wait to have her natural hair back - then why do you keep DESTROYING IT?? :roll:
Also, her friends shouldn't be giving her fashion advice when they can't dress themselves either, OMG, at lease Alex tries. It might be terrible but she tries :rofl: and at least branches out of her comfort zone...
Although, I realized, while watching that vid - she is like a 10 year old child. Like, kids are the ones generally copying other people and doing shit bc they saw other people do it, before they develop their sense of 'self' - (like "I hate pink bc Becky hates pink - wait Becky likes pink so I like pink now" kind of shit) - and we expect that bc kids are kinda idiots and we all were the same (mostly) - it's part of growing up, but eventually you stop copying people and develop yourself. But like, at her age, she shouldn't be saying that same stuff a child would - "I saw so-and-so had this and I had to have it" while name dropping other "influencers" to look cool :roll: . Girl, you are too old to copy other people blatantly like that. Seeing a dress you like and wanting it is one thing, getting a dress bc SO-AND-SO had it so you had to have it is, frankly, really sad bc it's like she can't think for herself and thinks like a child. I think that is what's been bothering me a lot about her recently, bc it's always there but it just slapped me in the face today :rofl:
I feel like there was a point, awhile back, where she just got shit she liked and gave no F's, but now she's trying to copy everyone else and pretend to be bougie...

Boredartist
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredartist »

Agreed lol. I used to watch her a lot in her early days - it was fun watching someone buy tons of pastel crap because it was "aesthetic". Kinda like living vicariously through someone else cuz obviously I don't have that kind of money. In the beginning she was all like "I saw this pink/pusheen/kawaii thing and I HAD to have it!!!" and that didn't bother me but then she started *trying* to be a beautyguru-esque character and namedropping way too much. It took away from what her persona was at the time and it got boring.

nanyyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nanyyy »

I just want to see the fucking hair she teased 3 videos ago, idk if she is posting stuff to build up hype or she's ashamed of whatever ugly result she got but soon enough no one will care about the reveal

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Just shave it already!!
That Girl!

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Now she's purposely followed a Brad Mondo video so she'll get featured in one of his react videos - god, if he does, I hope he drags how shit her hair is :rofl: . Not like everyone hasn't told her to STOP and leave it alone but... maybe she'll listen to a "professional" :roll:

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I do have to give her this. She sure hypes up her friends and is generous with them. Even her best friend's unfortunate porcupine faced girlfriend.
That Girl!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

smarlo wrote:I do have to give her this. She sure hypes up her friends and is generous with them. Even her best friend's unfortunate porcupine faced girlfriend.
She is very generous to her friends I have to agree. I was surprised to see Sam's girlfriend. I didn't think he had one, it was never brought up when he was around unless it's a new thing. She seems extremely clingy and not very exciting. He could certainly do better.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

I forgot to add that I was hoping he'd end up with Caitlyn. I like her and they seem like they'd make a good couple. She is definitely more attractive than the current one, and I like her sense of humor.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I think the GF could be more attractive if she put a little effort into it. The hair looks stringy and the face hardware is too much.
That Girl!

Demonkawala
Learner
Learner

Post by Demonkawala »

Does anyone else feel confused about it beig "Thriftmas" and her buying things off Wish?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Wish? All I'm seeing is Salvation Army packages? I haven't seen yesterday's video yet though
That Girl!

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”