TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey Pt. 2 - Baylor Brats

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Blue_Flower wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 pm
I feel that Rylan would be home right now due to the circumstances of what’s going on right now. If she’s staying with a family friend, it would make more sense that she’s doing school online from the family friends house in Utah. But if she’s going to a boarding school I would think it would be closed right now and she would be sent home to Texas with everything going on. It seems like Brooklyn and Bailey are home because of the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh good point! If she isn't home, that supports my theory that they don't have custody of her. Whether placed with a foster family or in a residential facility, etc. What family wouldn't want all their kids at home in a time like this?

Blue_Flower
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Blue_Flower »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Blue_Flower wrote:
I feel that Rylan would be home right now due to the circumstances of what’s going on right now. If she’s staying with a family friend, it would make more sense that she’s doing school online from the family friends house in Utah. But if she’s going to a boarding school I would think it would be closed right now and she would be sent home to Texas with everything going on. It seems like Brooklyn and Bailey are home because of the virus.

Oh good point! If she isn't home, that supports my theory that they don't have custody of her. Whether placed with a foster family or in a residential facility, etc. What family wouldn't want all their kids at home in a time like this?
IF she’s staying with a family friend in Utah like they said, I can see for Rylans safety they would want her to stay in Utah, vs trying to take a plane last minute in a time like this. But if she is at a boarding school it would make more sense that they would give the students enough time to pack up their stuff, and to safety get home.

Blue_Flower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blue_Flower »

Safely get home.* Not safety. Sorry for the type-o!

hampster4567
Talker
Talker

Post by hampster4567 »

Blue_Flower wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:32 pm
TheLoneStranger wrote:
Blue_Flower wrote:

IF she’s staying with a family friend in Utah like they said, I can see for Rylans safety they would want her to stay in Utah, vs trying to take a plane last minute in a time like this. But if she is at a boarding school it would make more sense that they would give the students enough time to pack up their stuff, and to safety get home.

But you have to remember the whole family plus friends flew to hawaii and back so theres no reason why Rylan couldnt have jumped a plane to texas when the rest of the family were coming back from hawaii. The twins dont have to be at the family house but they are because they know family is important to be around. So I have to agree with what was said before. There is a bigger reason why she is not with the family.

Blue_Flower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blue_Flower »

Very true! The only other thing that I can think of at the moment is if she is a danger to herself, which would be really sad. And if that’s true she’s at a boarding school/place that accommodates her needs for what she’s going through. (Could be why she didn’t come home for the holidays). But I feel if she is going through something right now, she would want to be surrounded by her family and loved ones to help support her.

hampster4567
Talker
Talker

Post by hampster4567 »

Mindy kept reiterating that Rylan got lots of attention but maybe it wasnt the good attention that she needs from family. kids/teens act up when they need the most love and attention and Mindy obviously didnt see that she likely only gave her negative attention and not positive. Mindy was always with Kamri or the twins on some job related thing. With Dax cause of his autism, Pasiley cause shes the youngest and where does that leave Rylan? Shes the one that wanted a normal family life so I'm hoping she is with a family that is giving her the positive attention and normal family life she deserves

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

I don't know what to think anymore... The few times we've seen Mindy and Shaun visit Rylan she looked really happy and, surprisingly, not mad at them at all, which I would be if they had dumped me in another state and decided to travel around the world. Maybe she doesn't know it? And as overbearing as Mindy is, I don't see her doing something so wrong to get Rylan's custody taken away.

If she was staying at a family friend's house, she'd most likely have access to her phone (and would be posting on instagram like any teenage girl) or at least to a computer (someone in the family had to buy her secret santa present for her on Amazon). Which leads me to believe she's in some sort of boarding school or instituition where technology is not allowed. Then again, as it's been mentioned, if she was in a place like that, surely they would send the kids home during quarantine. Unless they were incredibly strict, which would not surprise me since it's probably mormon.

And I know it's just an expression, but if I were Rylan and heard Mindy say "The whole gang is here!" in the Hawaii vlog talking about their friends who'd come along, I'd probably feel quite uncomfortable.
I should probably be working...

Post by Guest »

If flying is not an option they could just drive to get her. Specially knowing that schools are closed indefinitely. I know under these circumstances I would do anything to get my child, no matter how long the drive was.

Post by Guest »

From the description they said Rylan’s spring break did not align with everyone else’s :roll: they also said she recently cut her own bangs. So I don't think she got sent in for self harm. If she did she would not have access to scissors. The word it like they are waiting to get pictures from her to see the bangs, which again, makes me sure that she does not have access to a cellphone on a regular basis. If she did they would not have to wait to get pictures.

booboo2017
Lurker
Lurker

Post by booboo2017 »

My guess is she had a eating disorder. They sent her away to get “help” but now rylan is happy & doesn’t wanna go back to her old life. I say eating disorder because she always had to try to keep up with the twins. And I think that effected her. She was never skinny but never fat. She would go up & down in her weight a lot. I always thought she looked amazing and normal tho. Just my thought.

Ahalfblood
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ahalfblood »

They just posted the Hawaii vlog and as the title tried to say it was before the virus, someone in the comment called them out.
They replied saying it was before there was any cases in Hawaii and only a few in the United States.

That’s very incorrect. They left on March the 10 in which at that point there was 800 confirmed cases in the US and they were already a quarantine on people travelling from Europe.

Another commented under saying that Hawaii know has 77 cases and said it was due to tourist like you, they said how your holiday was worth it.

Hahahaha this is why the US cases spiked as there’s the mentality that it won’t effect them and they deserve a spring break. Where I live in Aus most cases are from tourist or linked to a tourist up until a few days ago. With 15 of them being American.

hater4life
Learner
Learner

Post by hater4life »

The amount of comments calling them out on thier Bullshit explanation about Rylan is halirious. Aside from Thier poor choice of traveling with COVID going around. I genuinely hope one of them gets sick as the consequences. Sorry don't hate me. But do y'all think they will make a long video about Rylan explaining her whereabouts? The top comments were about rylan and people are upset with them about how they are handling the situation and not giving a straight forward answer. Like HEY WE KICKED RYLAN OUT. That should be enough.

hampster4567
Talker
Talker

Post by hampster4567 »

Pretty much all the comments on their spring break video are "I feel bad for Rylan because she misses all these family trips" or "you knew it was bad but you went anyway"
With the way crazy mindy is cleaning every product that enters her house I wouldnt be surprised if someone gets really sick because all the good bacteria has been wiped away along with the bad.

krisxina
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by krisxina »

I checked out Rylan's Tik Tok, and she has a lot of videos from last year, before the summer. It seems like Mindy doesn't monitor her Tik Tok a lot. Her videos start out as very happy, normal videos in March. Then by May, they get sadder. For example, there is one that has audio talking about antidepressants, and another two about always being sad. These sad videos could be just a joke, but considering Rylan has shared more details about her life on Tik Tok than any other social media, I think she uses it as a way to express herself.... if that makes sense. Also interesting is that she talked about liking someone in one of her captions. Then a few days later, she said the person liked her back. This was in April before things got sad.

In my opinion, Rylan is definitely being punished for something. If she really was staying at a family friend's house, she would have access to her phone and post on social media as usual. The fact that she hasn't posted anything since the summer, and she didn't spend the holidays with her family indicates shes being punished, or is at a boarding school.
I think it's possible she could have been in a relationship with another girl, and Mindy obviously didn't approve of it.
I just hope wherever Rylan is, that she is a lot happier.

Mmmmbop
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmmmbop »

Clearly that girl is never moving back home. They never mention her, they act like she doesn't exist, and they take literally every other child they've ever met but her on vacation. She has to feel completely rejected, even if she wanted to go to boarding school.

hater4life
Learner
Learner

Post by hater4life »

Did Mindy talk about Rylan in her emotional rant at all today? She went on about graduation and prom and stuff but I didnt hear anything about Rylan. Did I miss it?

ladywife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ladywife »

On Mindy’s IG Story today. She is filming Paisley having an online cheer session.
Next she’s are clips of her crying about how sad she is.
It’s like. Look. I’m crying and sad. Let me just film that for y’all.
I couldn’t possibly keep that moment to myself.
What an attention whore.

Mmmmbop
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmmmbop »

Not being able to see Rylin, know she's okay and protect her would be a legit reason to cry. But she didn't come up.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Mmmmbop wrote:Not being able to see Rylin, know she's okay and protect her would be a legit reason to cry. But she didn't come up.

My son lives in Montana. He has made a life there, and he is 23. I HATE it right now. I'm stressed and I want him home where I can see him and know he's ok. I can't imagine it with an actual child.
But here she is going on about trivial things and crying, with no mention of Rylan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ladywife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ladywife »

And making sure she gets those tears on camera. Get it for the gram.

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”