:love2: :love2: :love2:

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CHANELETTE: passive aggressive hypocrite PART 7

Post by Karolina1985 »

She’s so boring that we don’t gossip about her anymore. Her instastories from Italy are so boring, two dumb blondes trying to be a next top model.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

Karolina1985 wrote:She’s so boring that we don’t gossip about her anymore. Her instastories from Italy are so boring, two dumb blondes trying to be a next top model.
And we have seen their whole trip on instastories, yet she is going to edit videos from these same clips Image

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

Post by Lapetitefrancaise »

She keeps posting like she is still there but it's half Italy stories/half Lithuania...

And After being "hangry" she is now "daydreaning" under her last post.

I'm dreading her Italian vlog. It's gonna be extremely boring. As someone said above she is so boring these days it's hard to even trash her...

Juva
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Juva »

Throwback. Our classy lady
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rororr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rororr »

Lapetitefrancaise wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:56 am
She keeps posting like she is still there but it's half Italy stories/half Lithuania...

I'm dreading her Italian vlog. It's gonna be extremely boring. As someone said above she is so boring these days it's hard to even trash her...
tbh people do say "hangry" in informal situations. It's the blending of words "hungry" and "angry", meaning that you're angry/annoyed, because you're hungry.

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

rororr wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:36 am
Lapetitefrancaise wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:56 am

tbh people do say "hangry" in informal situations. It's the blending of words "hungry" and "angry", meaning that you're angry/annoyed, because you're hungry.
Fair enough on that one but it was more to point out that Ieva's English is decaying real fast (let's not forget that it's her major and that her "job" in the public eye is all in English) and she is very lazy about it. Her pronounciation is really bad almost like when she still had her accent in her old videos.
It's also to point out her laziness to not correct herself in captions or stories that are a single sentence.

I could also have used her recent "planetarium" instead of "terrarium" and I'm sure there are many more

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Personally I don't think she has the brains to use the term hangry. She probably misspelled it, being the idiot that she is! Yes, she is so damn boring that there is no point in watching her except to thumb her down and walk away with a smile on my face! :)

Post by Guest »

Yeah, no wonder she does not have any friends and turns to her younger cousin (who seems quite liked and popular among friends) for human contact. BORING. Does she have any interests? Hobbies? Besides buying ZARA shoes and weird home decor.

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

And she is back with her stupid ads. Whitening pen for your teeth now when she never reported back on her whitening system she received some months ago and presented in a vlog. Didn't it help her teeth ? The ones that are not filled. Or she just didn't do it since she is so lazy and cannot commit to anything. Just showing it to us for money.

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

She is showing the nipples on her last insta pics and drinking wine again in stories. She's been drinking wine often since she broke up with Arif. She used to always remind us she was a non drinker that she didn't like alcohol etc... What a little liar 😂

vivianhaze
Talker
Talker

Post by vivianhaze »

What happened to her obsession for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?!

RoseTea3
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseTea3 »

vivianhaze wrote:What happened to her obsession for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?!
I remember when one of her subscribers sent her loads and loads of Rosie for Autograph makeup, like the whole line or something. So crazy. She never uses any of it anymore even tho she was so obsessed once.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

vivianhaze wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:02 pm
What happened to her obsession for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley?!
The same that happens to all her obsessions. She forgets about them and move on to the next. She always has a new all time favorite that doesn't last... I also wonder if that obsession about Rosie was related to Arif's type of girls so she tried to mimic her style and everything.
It seems that all the things Ieva loved or not during that time was coming either from his and her mom's influence.She kept long hair because they liked her with long hair, she wasn't drinking alcohol because he wasn't, she wanted to be portrayed as an elegant and sophisticated woman because he liked that style on her etc... I bet her being blonde was her mom's idea in the first place since we know she also dye her hair blonde and they use the same dye. Same with her stopping wearing bold lips her mom didn't like it on her.

For 10 years she never had a thought or idea of her own. And since the break up she's been having that experimental phase we all had as teenagers just 10 years later.

As predicted her Italian vlog is extremely boring and her outfits are flimsy, outdated and so unflattering she looks like a married woman in her 40s from the 80s 90s but Princess Diana is her new icon so... Her hair is so flat and piss yellow compared to Aukse's and she is orange again.

Pointing out that Aukse's massager looks like a vibrator and that her blue liner looks AMAZING. She never wears anything but beige on her eyes and had been saying for years she doesn't like bold colors in makeup. It's day 1-3 so we'll have more sigh...

Learner
Learner

Post by 156774 »

''We look like twins today - why?''

Uhm, because you are both terribly unoriginal? I still like Aukse better than Ieva, but come on... you aren't 5 any longer. Then it was fun to dress like your friend, wear her clothes, and look exactly the same. We used to do this a lot in the kindergarten. Not after it though. How come you are still doing it at the age of practically 30?

Also, when will Ieva realize that more isn't better? She has so many cheap clothes, and all of them look like shit. Why keep doing this? I wish she went back to liking RHW. I looked at some RHW pictures recently, and she has decent style.

Ivy
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivy »

It's really great how at the very start of the Italy vlog she's chomping on gum... Donkey vibes-- sorry, wibes.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Summary:
Smacking gum
Apartment (boring square box) is aaahmazing "I could live here!" Sure you could. Go right ahead.
Smacking gum
"I love how creaky the floors are!" omg
Smacking gum
Posing time...childish giggles.
Food to add to her puffy face. Then more food. Then more food.
Puffier face. Not aging well. Can't pronounce anything correctly in Italian. Are we shocked?
More food. More posing.
Leva watching Aukse shop because she has no money. lol Pressed into buying makeup bits because she is embarrassed as to not having a cent to her name.
More posing, more food. And..more food and more posing.
Time to leave. But first, camera time and then, you guessed it, more food.

valym
Talker
Talker

Post by valym »

WatchandWonder wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:25 pm
Summary:
Smacking gum
Apartment (boring square box) is aaahmazing "I could live here!" Sure you could. Go right ahead.
Smacking gum
Smacking gum
Puffier face. Not aging well. Can't pronounce anything correctly in Italian. Are we shocked?
More food. More posing.
Leva watching Aukse shop because she has no money. lol Pressed into buying makeup bits because she is embarrassed as to not having a cent to her name.
:rofl: :rofl: :D lol! i had a serious laugh at this omg! but so so accurate. She is such an idiot this girl. Now, I am also really disgusted about how they both dress the same, I don't like the style either, but am sure that is Leva copying her "friend's" style, which anyway looks much better on Aukse, because they have different bodies, Ieva is much more puffy, not fat, Aukse has more dramatic body so these clothes suit her much better, but again, not my style. Leva is always always, has always copied someone's else style in clothes, home decor lol (her future home....with prince Arif, i remember those days when she was showing us so proud her chosen decor and kitchen stuff...) she is barely posting on youtube nowadays. I guess instragram pays better. I so used to like her videos, she is like the title here says, fake, hypocrite, and aggressive in her comments towards her subscribers. ugh..

Meandme
Learner
Learner

Post by Meandme »

Can't believe she actually went out dressed the same as Auske???? Also, can't believe she lasted that long walking with those shoes! Auske looked good in the video. Those white pants ieva wore were horrible, did nothing for her figure.

Meandme
Learner
Learner

Post by Meandme »

valym wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 pm
WatchandWonder wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:25 pm
Summary:
Smacking gum
Smacking gum
Smacking gum
More food. More posing.
:rofl: :rofl: :D lol! i had a serious laugh at this omg! but so so accurate. She is such an idiot this girl. Now, I am also really disgusted about how they both dress the same, I don't like the style either, but am sure that is Leva copying her "friend's" style, which anyway looks much better on Aukse, because they have different bodies, Ieva is much more puffy, not fat, Aukse has more dramatic body so these clothes suit her much better, but again, not my style. Leva is always always, has always copied someone's else style in clothes, home decor lol (her future home....with prince Arif, i remember those days when she was showing us so proud her chosen decor and kitchen stuff...) she is barely posting on youtube nowadays. I guess instragram pays better. I so used to like her videos, she is like the title here says, fake, hypocrite, and aggressive in her comments towards her subscribers. ugh..
I agree, I think it's ieva copying Auske. Auske always looks confident and happy.

Return to “Chanelette”