Alondra Dessy

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Re: Alondra Dessy

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

I think Alondras bbl story is bullshit, from the “before” clips she showed acting like she already had booty when we all know she didnt to the part where she said that they added too much hips. She has a video which I think is the first one after the bbl where shes pranking tre that she wants a baby and it looks like she has nothing on the sides just the back but fast forward to the video where tre and his mom rate her halloween outfits she has hella bruises on her hips where she was probably getting sculptra (injections) to make her hips wider. Im sure she fucked it up herself and now wants to act like it was the doctors fault. You can tell shes super insecure especially how she only dayse ugly dudes probably so they’ll praise her. Im sure she didnt say anything about the bbl because she didnt want people telling her it looked nasty. When tre and her filmed their new intro she said something like ‘dont make fun of my butt because you guys always comment on my butt” 🙄

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by ChamberDoll »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:02 pm
I think Alondras bbl story is bullshit, from the “before” clips she showed acting like she already had booty when we all know she didnt to the part where she said that they added too much hips. She has a video which I think is the first one after the bbl where shes pranking tre that she wants a baby and it looks like she has nothing on the sides just the back but fast forward to the video where tre and his mom rate her halloween outfits she has hella bruises on her hips where she was probably getting sculptra (injections) to make her hips wider. Im sure she fucked it up herself and now wants to act like it was the doctors fault. You can tell shes super insecure especially how she only dayse ugly dudes probably so they’ll praise her. Im sure she didnt say anything about the bbl because she didnt want people telling her it looked nasty. When tre and her filmed their new intro she said something like ‘dont make fun of my butt because you guys always comment on my butt” 🙄
She looked soooo uncomfortable in that video. She didn't turn around for nothing.

She has made herself so unattractive. She was so cute pre-everything. The exaggerated hips, huge boobs, heavy makeup, tacky hairstyles, tarantula eyes, and freddy krueger claw look is NOT cute.

I want to give her a makeover because underneath all of that she is a beautiful...all of that extra is unnecessary.

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

ChamberDoll wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:43 pm
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:02 pm
She looked soooo uncomfortable in that video. She didn't turn around for nothing.

She has made herself so unattractive. She was so cute pre-everything. The exaggerated hips, huge boobs, heavy makeup, tacky hairstyles, tarantula eyes, and freddy krueger claw look is NOT cute.

I want to give her a makeover because underneath all of that she is a beautiful...all of that extra is unnecessary.
Those nails are so ugly ! Theyre literally rectangles they look soooo tacky! Loke maria estellas 🤢 and Ew she wears exageratted lashes that dont even look flattering. She probably thinks shes doing something bu wearing them. I liked her before but I think now she just loles the attention weather its good or bad. I cant stand her anymore.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I don't understand the obsession with those long disgusting nails. They're a breeding ground for bacteria!! It's so nasty. And she always gets them done super long..

I watched their Catalina vlog trip. First of all, does Covid not exist to these YouTubers? I guess not. Also can I just make a comment about that Amanda girl that looks a little bit like a blonde Ariana Grande? Her boyfriend Henry is cringey as hell. I don't get it because Amanda is a super pretty girl so what the hell is she doing with that clown? Her last boyfriend was way better.

BrittneyQuezada
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by BrittneyQuezada »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:I think Alondras bbl story is bullshit, from the “before” clips she showed acting like she already had booty when we all know she didnt to the part where she said that they added too much hips. She has a video which I think is the first one after the bbl where shes pranking tre that she wants a baby and it looks like she has nothing on the sides just the back but fast forward to the video where tre and his mom rate her halloween outfits she has hella bruises on her hips where she was probably getting sculptra (injections) to make her hips wider. Im sure she fucked it up herself and now wants to act like it was the doctors fault. You can tell shes super insecure especially how she only dayse ugly dudes probably so they’ll praise her. Im sure she didnt say anything about the bbl because she didnt want people telling her it looked nasty. When tre and her filmed their new intro she said something like ‘dont make fun of my butt because you guys always comment on my butt” Image
I think a lot of her story’s are bullshit. She saved her bbl story for when her views dropped lol it’s so cringe how she NEEDS a man but wants to be a boss babe like okkkk. And I thought it was super weird that a month ago she claimed her and her sister almost got kidnapped but after she lost money and went on a shopping trip they went out alone together again and in an area they weren’t familiar with? That doesn’t sound like 2 girls who almost got kidnappped. There shady just like elsy how the hell was she trending on YouTube with one 100k views? They must be paying extra for this shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

BrittneyQuezada wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:43 am
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:I think Alondras bbl story is bullshit, from the “before” clips she showed acting like she already had booty when we all know she didnt to the part where she said that they added too much hips. She has a video which I think is the first one after the bbl where shes pranking tre that she wants a baby and it looks like she has nothing on the sides just the back but fast forward to the video where tre and his mom rate her halloween outfits she has hella bruises on her hips where she was probably getting sculptra (injections) to make her hips wider. Im sure she fucked it up herself and now wants to act like it was the doctors fault. You can tell shes super insecure especially how she only dayse ugly dudes probably so they’ll praise her. Im sure she didnt say anything about the bbl because she didnt want people telling her it looked nasty. When tre and her filmed their new intro she said something like ‘dont make fun of my butt because you guys always comment on my butt” Image
I think a lot of her story’s are bullshit. She saved her bbl story for when her views dropped lol it’s so cringe how she NEEDS a man but wants to be a boss babe like okkkk. And I thought it was super weird that a month ago she claimed her and her sister almost got kidnapped but after she lost money and went on a shopping trip they went out alone together again and in an area they weren’t familiar with? That doesn’t sound like 2 girls who almost got kidnappped. There shady just like elsy how the hell was she trending on YouTube with one 100k views? They must be paying extra for this shit lol

They honestly try too hard. Her sister is also starting to get annoying copying alondras mannerisms. Someone a few posts ago said Elsy outgrew alondra and I honestly agree. Alo and benny are just so annoying, benny thinks hes black and has swag but hes just cringy with his lame ass jokes
and Alondra is just a botched mess, I dont feel bad for her at all. Im surprised they get so many views its probably just a bunch of kids desperate for a love story.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

LaurenLove wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:59 am
I don't understand the obsession with those long disgusting nails. They're a breeding ground for bacteria!! It's so nasty. And she always gets them done super long..

I watched their Catalina vlog trip. First of all, does Covid not exist to these YouTubers? I guess not. Also can I just make a comment about that Amanda girl that looks a little bit like a blonde Ariana Grande? Her boyfriend Henry is cringey as hell. I don't get it because Amanda is a super pretty girl so what the hell is she doing with that clown? Her last boyfriend was way better.
I don’t like Amanda or her boyfriend. This new guy happens to be friend with J Balvin and some other famous reggaeton singers and I think Amanda is with him for clout. They are so cringey together and awkward to watch. She said in a video she left Adrian Bc he didn’t have goals or aspirations in life and I still wonder what are hers

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

why haasnt alondra posted? she go get another bbl ?

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

xxnjlove wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:37 am
why haasnt alondra posted? she go get another bbl ?
I don't know. But it has been nice. I have been able to enjoy Benny's past 2 vlogs without her. And his last 2 vlogs have really low views because she is not in them I assume. Seriously why do people like her so much?

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

I give it another couple weeks that Alondra and Benny are going to announce she’s pregnant..it’s so obvious, she doesn’t go out as much anymore and on her birthday she was in baggy clothes and anyone could fake taking a shot (I did when I was pregnant and I didn’t want anyone to know)

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

Marieee84 wrote:I give it another couple weeks that Alondra and Benny are going to announce she’s pregnant..it’s so obvious, she doesn’t go out as much anymore and on her birthday she was in baggy clothes and anyone could fake taking a shot (I did when I was pregnant and I didn’t want anyone to know) Image

Her belly hasn’t been looking flat flat from the side anymore either Image watch them do a corny video recap of all the times she was hiding her pregnancy in the vlogs like when they did the recap of all the times they kissed and all their fans went crazy Image

I hope that if she has a child she stops acting so slow and like she doesn’t understand the meaning of anything. It’s so annoying watching her play dumb and asking Benny for help explaining everything.

gossiperhw725
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gossiperhw725 »

Am I the only one who hated that sweater she wore for her bday? And the fact that it was $500 omg

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

Ew I hope she is not pregnant. I was hoping that this whole Benny/Alo thing is temporary 😣 lol

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I didn't see her drink in any of her IG stories or Benny's. Can anyone confirm this though?

LaArguendera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LaArguendera »

Alo is another Lizeth Ramirez (Claudia Regalado’s “cuñis”). I feel they’re so immature to be having babies. Lizeth can’t even clean her house and she just announced she’s having a baby. Hopefully if it’s true about Alo, she grows up b/c si no pobres bebés.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Oh shit now that you guys mention it she is starting to wear baggy clothes... she’s pulling an elsy. I hope not, it’s her life and she can do what she wants with it but she’s very young and she tends to jump into relationships and make them more serious than they actually are. She was engaged to another dude not that long ago.... cmon alo I know you’re dumb but this time play it smart. Take your time and get to know Benny for real cause a kid is a choice that affects you for a lifetime and you don’t want to be dealing with a baby daddy for the next 21 years.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wish alo had stayed single after tre and really found herself. She’s jumped from relationship to relationship to relationship without ever actually getting to know and love herself. She’s one of those girls that if she’s not in a relationship she’s depressed or she doesn’t find herself valuable and it’s sad. I kinda feel she used Benny to get over tre and I’m a firm believer that if they do it with you they’ll do it to you later on down the line. for the sake of alo I hope they don’t break up cause she’s gonna have to heal from 2 break ups since she’s never really gotten over tre she just glossed over it and moved into another relationship.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:16 pm
I wish alo had stayed single after tre and really found herself. She’s jumped from relationship to relationship to relationship without ever actually getting to know and love herself. She’s one of those girls that if she’s not in a relationship she’s depressed or she doesn’t find herself valuable and it’s sad. I kinda feel she used Benny to get over tre and I’m a firm believer that if they do it with you they’ll do it to you later on down the line. for the sake of alo I hope they don’t break up cause she’s gonna have to heal from 2 break ups since she’s never really gotten over tre she just glossed over it and moved into another relationship.
I agree I'm still not fully convinced that she even gave herself enough time to heal and completely get over Trey before she immediately jumped in the sack with Benny. I don't care what their dumb minions think, Benny was 100% a rebound. He doesn't want to believe that because Alo was the girl of his dreams and he was crushing on her for awhile probably even when she was with Trey.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LaurenLove wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:59 am
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:16 pm
I agree I'm still not fully convinced that she even gave herself enough time to heal and completely get over Trey before she immediately jumped in the sack with Benny. I don't care what their dumb minions think, Benny was 100% a rebound. He doesn't want to believe that because Alo was the girl of his dreams and he was crushing on her for awhile probably even when she was with Trey.
Well if I remember wasn’t it speculated that she cheated on trey with Benny but then she went on a Twitter rant about how trey cheated and no one should be coming for her and she’s finally happy? She used Benny to get over whatever trey did to her cause she used to never give Benny the time of day

bombasslazyassxo
Learner
Learner

Post by bombasslazyassxo »

She’s being pretty much off SM lately it’s weird....
I’m such a chismosa, I wanna know what they’re up to at all times lol

Return to “#-E”