Alondra Dessy

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Alondra Dessy

Post by queenella »

ChamberDoll wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:51 pm
Aw her birth vlog was so raw and beautiful.....I wish her lil family the best.

So her mom is super Catholic. I wonder if Alo has done all the sacraments because you can't be a madrina unless you've done your confirmation.

Unless Alo just wants to call herself Madrina?....lol Same thing with Us Always & Benny......what do they mean by madrina/padrino?

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Graciee0627 »

ChamberDoll wrote:Aw her birth vlog was so raw and beautiful.....I wish her lil family the best.

So her mom is super Catholic. I wonder if Alo has done all the sacraments because you can't be a madrina unless you've done your confirmation.

Unless Alo just wants to call herself Madrina?....lol Same thing with Us Always & Benny......what do they mean by madrina/padrino?
Whatever happened to Serenitys Godmother? Do you remember her godmother being some Hawaiian woman or something like that? She used to be in the vlogs all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

The whole Alondra meets Benny's extended family turned out to be a huge flop huh?......lol

Benny needs to walk away now!

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by speakyourdreams »

ChamberDoll wrote:The whole Alondra meets Benny's extended family turned out to be a huge flop huh?......lol

What do you mean??

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

speakyourdreams wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:58 am
ChamberDoll wrote:The whole Alondra meets Benny's extended family turned out to be a huge flop huh?......lol

What do you mean??

I thought we were going to see more interaction between alondra and his uncle's, cousins, etc at the airbnb he rented. If there was an awesome interaction they would have definitely showed us to project the image that his family adores her. Alondra didn't even post her version of the gathering.

I think it's funny because Christian recently made a video where his gf meets his family and she is so full of personality and giving with his family. Good for her.....I would have been super shy like Alo.

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

I honest can’t wait for people to be over this clout relationship..... like you got your views and your new subscribers now chill. It’s not all love and sunshine like they try to pretend in vlogs because if it was they wouldn’t have “broken up” for a day on social media. They would’ve worked through it and moved on without all that drama. Alondra has the nerve to tweet that she feels like she can’t say anything on Twitter now because people will assume it’s about Benny... well dumbass you’re the one that tweeted that some people aren’t meant to be in your life AND THEN unfollowed your boyfriend, and deleted all his pictures, and he unfollowed you to. Wtf were people supposed to think? That it was about Elsy? you sound stupid. Keep your relationship drama off the internet if you don’t want the internet to discuss it pendeja.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I still think the whole "breakup" was a publicity stunt for his music video. Notice how they "broke up" right before his new music video dropped and then immediately got back together after it was released? They both tried to act like nothing happened. I don't think they actually broke up with each other at all. Pretty sure the whole thing was fake and pre planned for views.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Looking at alo you can tell she’s toxic and has insecurity issues. When she was with tre they went to a strip club in Vegas and he said “such beautiful women” and her face went blaaaaannnnnk.... it’s a strip club boo if you didn’t want him looking or complimenting other women then maybe don’t go there night after night after night. Also people are allowed to look at other people. You’d be a fool to think your man doesn’t look at other girls but that’s all it is, looking at a fckn strip club 😂 I do believe that she made Benny delete videos of drea. She cannot handle other people having a past. She needs to fix her insecurities before dragging Benny down with her.

BrittneyQuezada
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BrittneyQuezada »

Guys I can’t believe YouTube pays them 5cents a video there getting $500,000 for 1M views and there all still so greedy with there expensive ugly ass merch wow!! They don’t have to buy clothes, they get deals for everything just to promote and can’t even give back to there city’s, Im broke af but still try and give an extra 40$ to my people selling elotes and flowers. I’m tired of seeing the same worn out youtubers who do nothing but throw there wealth in our face.

MsMoney
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsMoney »

Alondra is very immature for her age. She annoys me with her fake ass laugh and childish ass ways. She is a very pretty girl but she needs to woman up and stop acting like a teenager. Elsy outgrew her and it is evident

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

finally she speaks up about her botched bbl.

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

I had to watch that video. No shit everyone knew already...lol

BBLs are so ugly. I'm starting to see girls with them and they just look so ridiculous and ugly in person.

I'm not opposed to plastic surgery. I just hate fake looking tits and fake asses. It just looks cheap. I hate that these "influencers" all look like that and these young impressionable girls want to emulate that style.

I see a lot of young girls with those HUGE fake eyelashes that alondra wears. They look ridiculous!

I guess I am just old....lol

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

She didn’t want anyone knowing she had a bbl because someone in her family didn’t agree with it, but it was hell obvious and she showed off her bbl body every chance she got? Girl pick a new lie. You and Elsy most likely got those bbl’s together.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

eunoia wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:34 am
She didn’t want anyone knowing she had a bbl because someone in her family didn’t agree with it, but it was hell obvious and she showed off her bbl body every chance she got? Girl pick a new lie. You and Elsy most likely got those bbl’s together.

😂 that excuse made no sense... they don’t agree with your choice but you go and post half naked every other day? But you can’t admit you got the bbl... she’s so dumb come up with a better lie! I thought it was obvious her and elsy got work done together but elsy has never confirmed right?

Gossipguru153
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipguru153 »

Elsys BBL looks so bad. I got a good look at it in her latest video. I wish she would try to lie and say it was real.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alondra Dessy

Post by speakyourdreams »

Gossipguru153 wrote:Elsys BBL looks so bad. I got a good look at it in her latest video. I wish she would try to lie and say it was real.

She’s too skinny for it. It doesn’t look natural she should’ve gained weight like Jenny69. Ngl hers looks the best.

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

speakyourdreams wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Gossipguru153 wrote:Elsys BBL looks so bad. I got a good look at it in her latest video. I wish she would try to lie and say it was real.

She’s too skinny for it. It doesn’t look natural she should’ve gained weight like Jenny69. Ngl hers looks the best.

I haven’t watched the video but now I am lol!

Yessss Jenny’s looks so good and it moves !!!! 😂

gossiperhw725
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gossiperhw725 »

Her and her full diaper ass I’m so sick of seeing her like no shit you were botched everyone knew😂😂😂

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
speakyourdreams wrote:

Yessss Jenny’s looks so good and it moves !!!! Image
Am I the only one that hates Trump Supporting Abusive to her Autistic son Jenny Image

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Freddie Mercury wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:48 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
speakyourdreams wrote:

Yessss Jenny’s looks so good and it moves !!!! Image
Am I the only one that hates Trump Supporting Abusive to her Autistic son Jenny Image

Nope! I don’t like her after all the shit that’s come out about her and her continuous use of the n word and then her trying to justify it... but I’ll give credit where credit is due; her bbl is the best one

Return to “#-E”