Natalie Barbu

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie Barbu

Post by buzzinnn »

Justice for George Floyd. Then preaches about racism when her whole house is full of racists. Who is she kidding? So fake

bee13x
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bee13x »

I had stopped watching Natalie's videos over a year ago because I'd started to find her unsufferable and I've made some negative comments about her and her content on here in the past, but the video she posted yesterday was brave imo. It's easy to judge, but taking a stand against your own family memebers takes courage. I appreciate what she said because it doesn't look like one of those "pat on the back" kind of videos/posts influencers usually make when it comes to social justice issues. This looks very well researched, articulate and honest. She doesn't look like she's doing it for the likes or the approval, but because she genuinely cares. The information she put out was important and I feel like the addressed the whole thing in a very respectful manner towards the communities affected. I don't know, this time it didn't sound like performative activism to me, it looked like she actually wanted to use her platform for a good cause. And trust me, if you'd asked me a month ago, I never thought I would say this about Natalie.

bee13x
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bee13x »

I had stopped watching Natalie's videos over a year ago because I'd started to find her unsufferable and I've made some negative comments about her and her content on here in the past, but the video she posted yesterday was brave imo. It's easy to judge, but taking a stand against your own family memebers takes courage. I appreciate what she said because it doesn't look like one of those "pat on the back" kind of videos/posts influencers usually make when it comes to social justice issues. This looks very well researched, articulate and honest. She doesn't look like she's doing it for the likes or the approval, but because she genuinely cares. The information she put out was important and I feel like the addressed the whole thing in a very respectful manner towards the communities affected. I don't know, this time it didn't sound like performative activism to me, it looked like she actually wanted to use her platform for a good cause. And trust me, if you'd asked me a month ago, I never thought I would say this about Natalie.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

omg her boyfriend is so ugly.

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

He looks gross, totally barf-o-roni.

Ioanuhhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ioanuhhh »

I can't get over the fact that she takes business calls and consultations in her sports bra, messy hair, no makeup, sweaty

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Ioanuhhh wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:47 am
I can't get over the fact that she takes business calls and consultations in her sports bra, messy hair, no makeup, sweaty
cant get over how she's acting like she has democratic beliefs for RTs/likes/followers. Her twitter is full of posts on the BLM wanting to go viral in hopes people would stick around and watch her lame videos that get less than 20K views. i doubt she votes blue when her mom, dad, sisters all for trump. & this is the girl that trashed Barack and Michelle. She acts like the black matters movement is a trend.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

This vlog goes through my whole thought process on IF I should move, if I even want to move, etc. I was touring apartments to see what was out there and wanted to show you guys along.

i literally copied her description.. shes not even moving. she wanted views.. her cheap ass is not paying 4k-6K in rent.

she needs to invest in a dermatologist thats what she needs to do.

Ioanuhhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ioanuhhh »

exactly !! she's had really bad acne since december i think. i cannot believe she hasn't been to a dermatologist yet and would rather ask companies to send her free products (in one vlog idk when she was talking about curology), or try to find a cure herself. it's. not. working. you would have been cured by now if you just went to a doctor !!!

camileon95
Wanderer
Wanderer

loool

Post by camileon95 »

she posted on her story that today was the first time she had been to a restaurant since march…

I saw her 2-3 weeks ago in NYC at a restaurant with her BF Kian and another girl (no masks in sight, bear in mind we weren’t even in phase 1 - like completely shut down) when seating (even outdoors) was still illegal. the restaurant she posted is same restaurant she was at 2-3 weeks ago. I don’t really care but don’t lie on your story to your followers.

Is lying to your followers just the norm now?

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: loool

Post by buzzinnn »

camileon95 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:09 am
she posted on her story that today was the first time she had been to a restaurant since march…

I saw her 2-3 weeks ago in NYC at a restaurant with her BF Kian and another girl (no masks in sight, bear in mind we weren’t even in phase 1 - like completely shut down) when seating (even outdoors) was still illegal. the restaurant she posted is same restaurant she was at 2-3 weeks ago. I don’t really care but don’t lie on your story to your followers.

Is lying to your followers just the norm now?
I guess so. She must be on the Danielle carolan train.

This girl- her hair is so oily and stringy. She needs a haircut. Then she hides her acne with makeup. Go to the dermatologist. You’re out here looking like a nestle crunch bar. All of her clothes look old, like they were thrifted nothing is cute. Don’t even get me started on those fucked up eyebrows.

Elizamichellee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elizamichellee »

Best comment on Natalie and Priyana’s roommate tag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Elizamichellee wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:20 am
Best comment on Natalie and Priyana’s roommate tag
Yeah this comment is mean and weird lol but I also think Pranaya was kind of dumb for leaving her low stress (I watched her videos and even before corona she was working from home and barely doing anything) job to write Medium articles? She's gonna have literally no money till she goes back to corporate lmao. I know she isn't staying in NYC but still so dumb to quit a well-paying and easy job at a good company to dick around talking about movies.

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

Pranaya probably got some help from her parents financially if I were to guess. She only worked for a year before she quit (so not much savings) and let's be real, the B Side isn't generating a significant income stream to support her continuing to live in NYC.

Rocket_ship_
Learner
Learner

Post by Rocket_ship_ »

I watched a couple of Pranaya's videos and I found it funny that she seems to constantly talk about how messy their apartment is and how she's annoyed with the mess. In one they had a GIANT pile of trash and she took it all out. I'm guessing Natalie is super messy and doesn't do her share of housework.

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

So does she really has liberal beliefs now or is she scared to be cancelled and called out for her racist behavior in the past?

Post by Guest »

gossipgirl768 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:27 pm
So does she really has liberal beliefs now or is she scared to be cancelled and called out for her racist behavior in the past?
What did she do specifically that's racist in the past?

Ioanuhhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ioanuhhh »

“Beach day in my life vlog” and she spents 90% of the video vlogging from the couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Ioanuhhh wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:22 am
“Beach day in my life vlog” and she spents 90% of the video vlogging from the couchImage

She seems like such a boring person lol. What even is her "work", she spends 8 hours a day sending emails and then filming herself drinking coffee while sending emails? Like take the time to explore the nature (socially distanced) on the beach or something lol. She seems obsessed with the idea of productivity but her job is not that involved and she even says so, so it's like postured productivity

Ioanuhhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ioanuhhh »

She’s moving back to NC. I’m surprised she didn’t choose to live with Kian

Return to “L-O”