KathLameLights: Too Lazy to make Excuses -Part 11

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

KathLameLights: Too Lazy to make Excuses -Part 11

Post by Delet This »

Carry on.

It’s weird she’s had her channel for YEARS and just now doing merch. She’s starting to seem money hungry between this and her pay videos Cafe ConCito and x-ing her business partners out in nail polish.
Last edited by Delet This on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathLameLights: Too Lazy to make Excuses -Part 11

Post by Meomix »

After her nail polish line bungled i think she's scrambling for new sources of income.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Speaking of new sources of income, what about her Cafecito series and the JOIN option? The videos are unlisted and have barely views, I can found them in the playlist page, but not in the uploads. Why make them difficult to found? Some of them have less than 50k views, I mean, those videos are bad, but not as different as some of her drunk videos...

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Following <3
Nance wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:41 pm
Speaking of new sources of income, what about her Cafecito series and the JOIN option? The videos are unlisted and have barely views, I can found them in the playlist page, but not in the uploads. Why make them difficult to found? Some of them have less than 50k views, I mean, those videos are bad, but not as different as some of her drunk videos...
My guess is she's embarrassed enough to make them impossible to watch. I mean she has the excuse that she was drunk in those other videos but the Cafecito series was just ... awful when it was trying to be something great. :?

TrixyTang
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TrixyTang »

Delet This wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:05 pm
Carry on.

It’s weird she’s had her channel for YEARS and just now doing merch. She’s starting to seem money hungry between this and her pay videos Cafe ConCito and x-ing her business partners out in nail polish.
I was thinking her new management team had something to do with it.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

i think her mercy is cute, but i don't buy from youtubers lol

histengl1327
Learner
Learner

Post by histengl1327 »

I was just going to say isn't this week Cafecito? I know none was posted last Thursday but so far nothing today either. Not sure if she said she was taking a break from them but cmon... these videos are supposed to be for your "members" and you cant even keep up with it.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Uh. . . why is her merch being labeled as affordable and something for people outside of her fans? Her stuff are stupidly overpriced, and none if it makes sense unless your in "light squad". I bet Gabby and Ylette guilted Kathleen to selling their products on her site. They knew she would finally got them sales lol

I'm surprised Alamar cosmetics hasn't died yet. I'm 98% sure Kathleen invested in it and a partial owner.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

123xyz wrote:Uh. . . why is her merch being labeled as affordable and something for people outside of her fans? Her stuff are stupidly overpriced, and none if it makes sense unless your in "light squad". I bet Gabby and Ylette guilted Kathleen to selling their products on her site. They knew she would finally got them sales lol

I'm surprised Alamar cosmetics hasn't died yet. I'm 98% sure Kathleen invested in it and a partial owner.

Alamar actually has a surprisingly awesome formula and brushes. I hope to see it succeed and not just be known as “the girl who does Kathleen’s makeup brand” I’m 100% with you that most of the investment for Alamar (and probably Xio too) came from Kathleen. They will run her dry as long as she lets them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Is Alamar made in China?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Gabby’s makeup on herself is always clownish and doing Kathleen it’s passable polished to full on drag. Also just being good at makeup (is which she isn’t) doesn’t mean you would be a good brand owner or manufacturer.
Let’s face the facts Kathy backed it and it’s from a Colourpoop connection since she’s up their ass.

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

Has she been exaggerating the way she pronounces Spanish words?? Or her “accent” in general?

don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

piiiiink wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:19 pm
Has she been exaggerating the way she pronounces Spanish words?? Or her “accent” in general?

I get it when it comes to words in spanish, but every time she mentions a product from Sol de Janeiro she pronounce “Haneiro”...if it is related to Brazil common sense indicates you the pronunciation it’s actually closer to the way anglo speakers say it.

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
piiiiink wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:19 pm

I get it when it comes to words in spanish, but every time she mentions a product from Sol de Janeiro she pronounce “Haneiro”...if it is related to Brazil common sense indicates you the pronunciation it’s actually closer to the way anglo speakers say it.
That's what i thought too. Wouldn't it be more like a "sha" sound?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

So where's today's video?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Kathleen is releasing perfumes. She confirmed it in her newest video.

She also confirms taking CBD oil for her anxiety. So I guess that's the only treatment she does?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

following.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

123xyz wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:37 pm

She also confirms taking CBD oil for her anxiety. So I guess that's the only treatment she does?
Looks like she reads here cause i clocked it a few posts back, i guess she wanted to release her perfume line when it seemed more natural.
I guess Kathleen's perfume would do pretty good, but she has to hire an expert so that at least it looks like she knows what she is doing.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Meomix wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:47 pm
123xyz wrote:

Looks like she reads here cause i clocked it a few posts back, i guess she wanted to release her perfume line when it seemed more natural.
I guess Kathleen's perfume would do pretty good, but she has to hire an expert so that at least it looks like she knows what she is doing.
I have my doubts on this. Perfume usually isn't something people buy online on a whim. They either smell it on someone else, try it on a store, or obtain a sample to make sure they like the smell and it flatters them. Perfume isn't cheap, so it is important that it meets your needs (ex: longevity, doesn't give you a headache, those around you like it too etc). However, Kathleen runs an ecommerce brand. Her minions will have no way of sampling it or testing it out to see if it caters to what they look for in a perfume.

I'm sure there will be people who will buy it without a thought just because it is Kathleen, but she's going to have 100x harder of a time trying to market this compared to anything she's done before, as she's trusting that her words somehow reiterate a unique scent to others. Even then, there's no way of knowing if others will like it when it's shipped. I don't think this is the smartest move for an ecommerce brand. Esp since she can't provide visual evidence to support her claims, like she can with a makeup or nail review.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

123xyz wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:13 am
Meomix wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:47 pm
123xyz wrote:

I have my doubts on this. Perfume usually isn't something people buy online on a whim. They either smell it on someone else, try it on a store, or obtain a sample to make sure they like the smell and it flatters them. Perfume isn't cheap, so it is important that it meets your needs (ex: longevity, doesn't give you a headache, those around you like it too etc). However, Kathleen runs an ecommerce brand. Her minions will have no way of sampling it or testing it out to see if it caters to what they look for in a perfume.

I'm sure there will be people who will buy it without a thought just because it is Kathleen, but she's going to have 100x harder of a time trying to market this compared to anything she's done before, as she's trusting that her words somehow reiterate a unique scent to others. Even then, there's no way of knowing if others will like it when it's shipped. I don't think this is the smartest move for an ecommerce brand. Esp since she can't provide visual evidence to support her claims, like she can with a makeup or nail review.

She could bypass this if she makes similar fragrances in essential oil format, if people like that particular essential oil then they go and buy the big official perfume of that making it a win / win.

The only way this could bungle is if she pulls a Jeremy Fragrance aka changing people nearly $500 for a bottle of perfume.

Return to “KathleenLights”