Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet - Part 2

Post by Shade + Tea »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:31 pm
She FINALLY made another YT video.
Probs needs to start making an income after her breakup with banks. Can definitely tell she’s marketing towards teenage boys. Anything to keep up views. There’ll always be desperate teens and old pervs out there though so no need to worry.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

I used to be so into Alissa videos back in summer 2017 to late 2018 but I feel like we’ve been getting nothing from her in the last 2 years. Couldn’t even sit through this video it was so boring and she’s clearly only posting to keep the cash flow coming. She should just stick to Instagram sponsorships don’t know why she doesn’t promote hair, skin or beauty products like all those Instagram models with not even half her followers promote. She could be making a lot more.

I’m probably just going to phase out of watching her soon enough. Gone are the days of the fun vlogs she had in the clouthouse or the drama with the Paul’s. People are moving on as well to tik tokers - like Addison Rae of all people got a movie deal wtf.

Even Logan Paul of all people is doing cool things with his podcast that actually gets famous guests

demboyzfromatlanta
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by demboyzfromatlanta »

wildturtle wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:40 pm
I used to be so into Alissa videos back in summer 2017 to late 2018 but I feel like we’ve been getting nothing from her in the last 2 years. Couldn’t even sit through this video it was so boring and she’s clearly only posting to keep the cash flow coming. She should just stick to Instagram sponsorships don’t know why she doesn’t promote hair, skin or beauty products like all those Instagram models with not even half her followers promote. She could be making a lot more.

I’m probably just going to phase out of watching her soon enough. Gone are the days of the fun vlogs she had in the clouthouse or the drama with the Paul’s. People are moving on as well to tik tokers - like Addison Rae of all people got a movie deal wtf.

Even Logan Paul of all people is doing cool things with his podcast that actually gets famous guests
i feel like she's just super fucking lazy tbh

like most influencers aren't exactly "hard workers" in the conventional sense, but alissa has always seemed extra content to just sit on her ass and literally do nothing, not even the bare minimum. god knows how many different low effort brand deals or sponsorships she's turned down over the years that would have just been free money...

i wonder if she'll look back on it 5 years down the line when she's no longer the hot young girl on the block and realize that she fucked up a lot of easy opportunities. in the social media age refusing to put out content is basically a death sentence.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

demboyzfromatlanta wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:05 am
wildturtle wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:40 pm

i feel like she's just super fucking lazy tbh

like most influencers aren't exactly "hard workers" in the conventional sense, but alissa has always seemed extra content to just sit on her ass and literally do nothing, not even the bare minimum. god knows how many different low effort brand deals or sponsorships she's turned down over the years that would have just been free money...

i wonder if she'll look back on it 5 years down the line when she's no longer the hot young girl on the block and realize that she fucked up a lot of easy opportunities. in the social media age refusing to put out content is basically a death sentence.
I think she put all her chips in on becoming a trophy wife. But of course that also requires effort. The ones she has in mind are above the social sphere of youtubers and she’s famous for being Jake Paul’s ex.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

she was recently in rapper iann dior's new music video. Iann Dior is friends with Faze Banks and he was on his Mom's basement podcast a month prior. Apparently Banks met him when he just started out with new music a couple years ago and has been promoting him. Makes me think that Faze Banks probably recommended Alissa to be in Iann's music video. I know Faze Banks and Alissa are over at this point, but at least they seem to be on good/OK terms.

besides that, alissa has gotten really boring. She's really wasted her potential tbh and instead of working on her comedy and youtube she's reduced herself to an instagram model like her friends Chantel and Cindy, except she's lazier than them lol. I think at this point she's just aiming to find a rich dude. She has poor taste in men anyway.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Damn I haven't checked her thread in forever. I can't believe I missed her going back to Banks but not surprised. Isn't he dating some other girl now? I wish she would post more but whatever lol he last video a week ago only has 230k views.

Im surprised she hasn't jumped on Only Fans train. People are making up to like a million a month. All the YTbers are joining now lol.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

LOL her last vlog was back three months ago

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

utakata
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by utakata »

looks like she's back with banks
We all know why He has the cash and the clout
She dished him for cheating Now they are back together
She barely uploads on her YouTube Maybe 1 -2 vlogs a year

Raven_nevermore