Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet - Part 2

Post by Englewood1227 »

ballys404 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:38 am
Man i remember a gossip site that her ex hs pupils outted her for having and spreading herpes in her senior year, wish I could find it :(
I heard that as well. In her truth video about JP she has a sore on her upper lip. Suspect...
ballys404 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:49 am
also her old askfm is funny idk if her cocaine jokes are serious or not
https://ask.fm/Alissabutler
Yeah reading through that ask.fm she clearly is just full of shit with half the things she says.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

ballys404 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:38 am
Man i remember a gossip site that her ex hs pupils outted her for having and spreading herpes in her senior year, wish I could find it :(
that could easily be a lie tho

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

She isn't poor, but I wish she had more drive to do more, take more opportunities.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

To the user who replied to me in the old forum. No one uses a pacifier for anxiety when you’re a grown adult going to Coachella that’s how I know you’re delusional. No ones going to hide smoking weed because it’s legal in California and most people don’t even consider weed a drug that shit is soft and doesn’t have the stigma around it that it used to. It’s not conspiracy theories. Either way I think most of us except that one user believe Alissa and the cloutgang regularly use drugs no matter how that user wants to justify it, your reasoning doesn’t make sense. Other people on the last forum have even replied to you saying that youtubers don’t show every part of their life, they show you what they want you to see. And there’s been so many hints about them doing drugs. Showing me an old 2012 photo of Alissa making a silly pose isn’t going to tell me that she hasn’t tried drugs, some of the most innocent faces have done the most whack shit. And I don’t believe she was regularly using in 2012, but she might have tried it. Anyway I’m not going to go back and forth with you on that topic anymore because the conversation isn’t going anywhere.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

Nance wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:42 am
She isn't poor, but I wish she had more drive to do more, take more opportunities.
Sure she is. Did you notice her quay line was done away with? Link is a dead 404.
https://www.quayaustralia.com/collections/quayxalissa

She doesn't upload and she lives in CA. She pays an easy 40-45% in total taxes. She pays no rent/utilities since the CloutHouse is paid for by investor dollars. All she needs is money for food/clothes. I bet she nets $30-35k/year in income and maybe has a couple hundred grand from sponsorships over the years. Sounds like a lot but is pennies in Los Angeles.

Banks isn't rich either. Motherfucker doesn't even have a car. Like any other digital media company, his precious faze clan is owned mostly by outside investors in addition to the four others. He always states that FC is worth $100m (which its not but lets assume it is). If half is owned by outside investors that leaves $50m split four ways. Thats $12.5m each. Factor in half going to taxes thats around $6m in his pocket if they sold the company.
wildturtle wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:47 am
To the user who replied to me in the old forum. No one uses a pacifier for anxiety when you’re a grown adult going to Coachella that’s how I know you’re delusional. No ones going to hide smoking weed because it’s legal in California and most people don’t even consider weed a drug that shit is soft and doesn’t have the stigma around it that it used to. It’s not conspiracy theories. Either way I think most of us except that one user believe Alissa and the cloutgang regularly use drugs no matter how that user wants to justify it, your reasoning doesn’t make sense. Other people on the last forum have even replied to you saying that youtubers don’t show every part of their life, they show you what they want you to see. And there’s been so many hints about them doing drugs. Showing me an old 2012 photo of Alissa making a silly pose isn’t going to tell me that she hasn’t tried drugs, some of the most innocent faces have done the most whack shit. And I don’t believe she was regularly using in 2012, but she might have tried it. Anyway I’m not going to go back and forth with you on that topic anymore because the conversation isn’t going anywhere.
You clearly have no experience or knowledge of people dealing with anxiety issues. Literally go onto Amazon and look at the reviews for adult pacifiers. I never stated weed as being a hard or soft drug. I was pointing out that there is video about it so why wouldnt there be of other drug usage.

You all think they regularly use coke with literally no evidence other than "omg they live in LA". You people are nuts.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Alright so in conclusion of the past 1000 pages, people in clout gang do coke. Let’s go back to talking about how Alissa is lazy because this clearly isn’t going anywhere.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

kbisme wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:01 pm
Alright so in conclusion of the past 1000 pages, people in clout gang do coke. Let’s go back to talking about how Alissa is lazy because this clearly isn’t going anywhere.
:tu:

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

Clearly everyone does coke as long as they live in certain geographical locations. The wisdom of GuruGossip!

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Englewood1227 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:21 pm
Clearly everyone does coke as long as they live in certain geographical locations. The wisdom of GuruGossip!
No one ever said that. Your generalizations and exaggerations just make you look even more naive. Everyone else has dropped it.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

kbisme wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:37 pm

No one ever said that. Your generalizations and exaggerations just make you look even more naive. Everyone else has dropped it.
This forum is toxic as hell. It's filled with speculation and slander but I'm the one making generalizations. Riiiiiiight.

Brb going to go do lines of coke.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Geography aside they are young and rich, experimenting happens that's life to assume that they don't do anything is naive. Why would they hide weed? It's legal where they live and no one gives a crap about it anymore anyways. Wasn't cocaine creeping into the spot weed used to hold, meaning it's illegal but everyone knows everyone does it so it's unspoken socially acceptable? Either way, agree to disagree I guess. Wish I still lived in your innocent rose colored bubble though not gonna lie.

Regarding the herpes comment there was a video of someone sneaking into the old T10 house after they moved and found herpes medicine prescribed to Jake. Couldn't tell you who the random YouTuber was who found it, it's been long ago. But DramaAlart and other gossip channels jumped on the story so if you're really interested it wouldn't be hard to find information. I'm just lazy, but I know a shameful amount of Alissa, Jake, Logan, and co trivia from back in their peak hay days of vlogging so I'm going off memory with most of this stuff. Back to the herpes though, not sure it even matters since so many people have the virus. Again, like the drugs being expected I'd expect STDs to be circulating among the just because well they're young and experimenting.

I keep waiting on Alissa to pump out a Sunday video or anything like Banks since they keep mentioning she's filming again but I already know I'll be waiting forever. Also odd that Banks is the only one seeming to make videos again out of all Clout Gang. Where is Alex dammit? I need him and Alissa content. Seriously, how are they all making money? Alissa especially, she's done what like 15 or less videos the past year? Girl is obviously over it like I said, wonder what she'll do instead of Influencer? She's got a decent loyal fanbase despite her lack of effort so I can't picture her completely vanishing off social media work.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alissa Violet - Part 2

I think people often forget that this is a gossip forum... idk why people get on here and bitch about gossiping lol

I’ve lived in 3 major US cities, one of them being LA. The attitude towards coke is completely different there. I grew up in the south and the attitude towards weed is more negative than the attitude towards coke is in LA. It’s just a thing.

Idk how Alissa still has such a following. I do like her videos (most of the time), but she’s so inconsistent. It’s hard to have a following when you hardly ever post.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Something about her milkshake just brings everyone to the yard.

Her following is strange though. It's equal parts creepers and supportive females. I can't think of anyone else who appeals to such a range of folks, it's either you hate them or love them.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Following

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

following

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Watched her recent Coachella vlog. I liked her 1 minute interaction with David Dobrik at Coachella. He seemed nice and friendly to her, maybe was even into her idk. They have good chemistry.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

It was nice to see Alissa didn't buy into the insane Coachella outfits. She dressed like a normal girl going to a music festival.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

berryfrezh wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:48 pm
Geography aside they are young and rich, experimenting happens that's life to assume that they don't do anything is naive. Why would they hide weed? It's legal where they live and no one gives a crap about it anymore anyways. Wasn't cocaine creeping into the spot weed used to hold, meaning it's illegal but everyone knows everyone does it so it's unspoken socially acceptable? Either way, agree to disagree I guess. Wish I still lived in your innocent rose colored bubble though not gonna lie.
Why stop at coke? Maybe they inject heroin or cook meth too. Maybe the clout house is a secret meth lab and the youtube thing is a front. I mean it's LA after all, everything goes. Makes sense too since they hardly post. Gossip gossip gossip! Get your gossip here! *adjusts tinfoil hat*

ANYWAYS. Alissa is f***ing annoying. She has the mentality of a 14-year old. I found it funny when Dobrik asked if the video was for real or is Banks going to take the range rover away. The look on her face was priceless. David knows what's up. Lol

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:06 am
berryfrezh wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:48 pm
Why stop at coke? Maybe they inject heroin or cook meth too. Maybe the clout house is a secret meth lab and the youtube thing is a front. I mean it's LA after all, everything goes. Makes sense too since they hardly post. Gossip gossip gossip! Get your gossip here! *adjusts tinfoil hat*

ANYWAYS. Alissa is f***ing annoying. She has the mentality of a 14-year old. I found it funny when Dobrik asked if the video was for real or is Banks going to take the range rover away. The look on her face was priceless. David knows what's up. Lol
David was in the video?

Return to “Alissa Violet”