Alissa Violet - Part 2

wildturtle
Talker
Talker

Re: Alissa Violet - Part 2

Post by wildturtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Alissa posted this on her IG story. It’s some healthy looking leafy green sandwich and a green (kale?) smoothie/juice for anyone who can’t view the attachment. She captioned it “do we love this new health wave?”

Y’all I’m so glad she’s making small steps to eat healthier since the breakup and build up her self esteem. Working on yourself is the first step to getting over a breakup. Echoing what some of the comments said above, she didn’t seem happy with her body during the Vegas trip since she was wearing pants and a t shirt while her friends were wearing crop tops. I mean it could just be her making a statement post breakup like idgaf I’m gonna party with my girls in my sweats or whatever, but I’m sure she’s still not 100% happy with where her body is. Even though I know a lot of people would love to have her body, because she does have curves and a nice butt, but I assume she’s insecure about her stomach area (because well, crop tops lol).

I think living with Chantel and Cindy will motivate her to work out more, as opposed to when she was just sleeping in and ordering Postmates with Banks everyday and probably spending a lot of week hungover.

(Also please excuse my spelling and grammar on any post I make. I’m typing it on my phone at 2AM and I always type as I think so it’s basically word vomit that I can’t be bothered to edit)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ballys404
Learner
Learner

Post by ballys404 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:40 am

I bet she drops weight easily, but I wonder if she uses junk food as a crutch when she's feeling unhappy.

wildturtle
Talker
Talker

Post by wildturtle » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:00 pm

ballys404 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:40 am
I bet she drops weight easily, but I wonder if she uses junk food as a crutch when she's feeling unhappy.
You hit the nail on the head.

kylie101
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by kylie101 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 am

Following

Riribeytaysel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Riribeytaysel » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 am

The healthy diet thing will not last. In the past she has tried to commit to things but failed miserably. Just like she said she would upload a video every week like a month ago, it didn’t happen. She said she would workout out more it didn’t happen etc. You never know with this girl if she’s actually going to commit or just get lazy and give up.

Return to “Alissa Violet”