Megadissappointedwithmarriage & Yerroutofajob Part 60

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Megadissappointedwithmarriage & Yerroutofajob Part 60

Post by steph88x »

i think the girl went private until she got her hair back to her natural red color because her hair was so dark like megs. she seems to do better work than meg... well at least she works at all lol

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

steph88x wrote:i think the girl went private until she got her hair back to her natural red color because her hair was so dark like megs. she seems to do better work than meg... well at least she works at all lol
Yeah I noticed her profile pic on her work page she has reddish hair again :rofl:

I honestly wish ol Kristin Copycat wld come back bc that was the most lit this thread has been in AGES.... way more entertaining than Eeyore AND she actually worked a real job, in a salon, which is much more than I can say for Meg. Ugh such a lazy slob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

steph88x wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:50 pm
i think the girl went private until she got her hair back to her natural red color because her hair was so dark like megs. she seems to do better work than meg... well at least she works at all lol
By looking at the girl work, I prefer to let her do my hair than Megan. Megan never had any great successes job beside youtube. All she does is complaining about her issues... she should get therapy about her issues not bring on youtube. Like it's the same topic blah blah blah.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohsnapp »

It Megan and her SWF can find love there’s hope for me yet lol. I’m not half as weird or living my life like a YouTuber

NaviLondyn
Debater
Debater

Post by NaviLondyn »

bubbles_328 wrote:
I honestly wish ol Kristin Copycat wld come back bc that was the most lit this thread has been in AGES.... way more entertaining than Eeyore AND she actually worked a real job, in a salon, which is much more than I can say for Meg. Ugh such a lazy slob.

Yessss Kris, if you’re reading here PLEASE come back! Sorry we scared you away the first time, but you’re actually a lot more fun than the original Meg ImageImageImageImage

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Skyla23 wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:

Yessss Kris, if you’re reading here PLEASE come back! Sorry we scared you away the first time, but you’re actually a lot more fun than the original Meg ImageImageImageImage

:tu: :respekt:

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

NaviLondyn wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:00 pm
bubbles_328 wrote:

I haven't seen her channel. It's she different than Megan?!
Whats her youtube name again. I would like to know to see through a few of her videos to compare... I hope she not boring as Megan

Bluestorm19
Learner
Learner

Post by Bluestorm19 »

Anyone catch the tweet she liked about paying credit cards consistently because good credit is important for your futures? Wonder if she has horrible credit and that’s why they can’t move.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

bitch1992 wrote:
NaviLondyn wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:00 pm
bubbles_328 wrote:

I haven't seen her channel. It's she different than Megan?!
Whats her youtube name again. I would like to know to see through a few of her videos to compare... I hope she not boring as Megan
Not the poster u quoted but answering anyways: copycat girl deleted her channel and all the videos on it when some folks discovered her and then posted the IG page of comparisons. I think the channel name was something like laviedekris ?? Can’t remember exactly but I believe so... it was a channel name very similar to Megs lol Image super creepy.

Someone also found her FB where she had a few videos uploaded to too but, again, when she got busted she removed everything. I did happen to find her again tho by searching her full name I found on the salon she works at page: not much info listed either but as u can see her profile pic is dark hair and her pose and everything is just like shit Meg does. Image she wld even have her nails done in the long almond shaped chicken claws too... just like Meg ImageImageImage

Xtina333334
Talker
Talker

Post by Xtina333334 »

MegaCodependent & YerrGonnaNeedARealJobSoon

Return to “Megan Leigh”