Lurker
Lurker

Re: Belle Jorden - Part 2

Post by gossipgump »

VVitchofdoom wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 9:28 am
gossipgump wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:17 am
God Antony is so narcissistic. His Instagram post about Belle is so self-serving. ' I'm proud to be even just a small part of her success' Yeah its all because of you isn't it mate? He is a dog and the more I hear about him, the more I think Belle is just a victim of his egotistical disgusting personality. The cheating was the worst kept secret, I don't know them personally and I have heard about Ants cheating ways through the grapevine from friends that do know him. I have also been told how nasty he is in general. I actually feel for Belle, I hope she is happy now. Won't be long till Ant cheats on the new flavour of the month!
Meh, it may seem like a heartfelt, well wishing post but it just reeks of backhanded compliments. I don’t even think she’s interacted with it.
Exactly!

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

gossipgump wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:17 am
God Antony is so narcissistic. His Instagram post about Belle is so self-serving. ' I'm proud to be even just a small part of her success' Yeah its all because of you isn't it mate? He is a dog and the more I hear about him, the more I think Belle is just a victim of his egotistical disgusting personality. The cheating was the worst kept secret, I don't know them personally and I have heard about Ants cheating ways through the grapevine from friends that do know him. I have also been told how nasty he is in general. I actually feel for Belle, I hope she is happy now. Won't be long till Ant cheats on the new flavour of the month!
Agreed ! That post made me feel very uncomfortable, he has never cared for the girl, and just wants the validation of everyone on the comments commending him on how mature he is 🙄

worm2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by worm2021 »

I saw her friends comments and I understand and believe what she says about Ant. I think if you look at the thread over the past year it's really obvious that people's perceptions of her changed once she finally left him. She isn't even really 'online' anymore, which is why this thread is dead, there isn't anything to say about her. When she left him, I think everyone on here was pleased for her. I definitely am. So many of us have met him IRL and seen what he is like when she wasn't around. I am glad she's 'free' and living in the UK again - back with her support network. I felt so sad for her when she posted the other day about how it had been some of the loneliest years of her life.

Also, if anyone is being shitty about the dogs then you need to get over it. Married couple with 2 dogs. They divorce. Dogs get split in the break-up. It happens all the time. Thankfully both dogs are cared for and not just shipped off to a rescue!

littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by littleone_0392 »

Antonys post may have had good intentions, but underlying there will always be the narcissistic, self-serving purposes. He wanted people to address how "mature" he is, and what a "great guy" he is to boost his sad little ego and allow him to continue to play mr nice guy. I'm not surprised Belle didn't interact with it, and good on her! If i was in her shoes, i wouldn't either. I genuinely laughed when I saw it because it really did just prove he has not changed one bit. Also, what a typical mid-30s divorced male thing to do.. start dating a girl in their early 20s :rofl:

I've actually found Belle way less irritating online over the last year, and I think its been really lovely to see her growth, and learning to do things alone, and love herself. I'm happy that she's so happy, because after all the shit that vile man put her through, she deserves it.
Maybe the reason we found her so annoying over the last few years was because of the excessive, a little bit try hard posting. Maybe it was because she needed to feel validated, and feel a little bit of attention and love because she wasn't getting that from the one person she should have been. I'm excited for her and the next chapter (:

LovelyFF
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LovelyFF »

Yeah!! 100% agree 🙏🏼

gossipgump
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgump »

Agreed! 1000%

Igm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Igm »

I find it disturbing that she follows Lucy Molloy on instagram.
She's that wannabe Monami Frost who was revealed to be a Nazi supporter and other absolutely disgusting things.

Purplerabbit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purplerabbit »

Did Lucy Molloy come back to insta? 😦

Igm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Igm »

User hellolucymolloy on instagram. Do you guys believe this could be lucy herself?

Wereallmadhere256
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Wereallmadhere256 »

I personally just find it a bit sad that they’ve both just jumped straight into other relationships 5 minutes after separating from a relationship that may have been bad but was still 10+ years, that takes time and healing and they were very quick to jump into another thing and plaster it over Insta, it’s kinda sad that they both needed to almost fill that void that quickly in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also
https://www.insider.com/influencer-lucy ... 2020-6?amp

gossipgump
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgump »

Anyone seen her new insta story? 'AT this point you deserve to get called out'' Wonder who that's about?...... Maybe some drama is coming

gossiperH6789
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gossiperH6789 »

Wereallmadhere256 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:21 pm
I personally just find it a bit sad that they’ve both just jumped straight into other relationships 5 minutes after separating from a relationship that may have been bad but was still 10+ years, that takes time and healing and they were very quick to jump into another thing and plaster it over Insta, it’s kinda sad that they both needed to almost fill that void that quickly in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also

They broke up over a year ago. Belle has been with her boyfriend 6 months… she didn’t even post about it for ages. Jesus just let her be happy

Purplerabbit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purplerabbit »

gossipgump wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:47 am
Anyone seen her new insta story? 'AT this point you deserve to get called out'' Wonder who that's about?...... Maybe some drama is coming
I saw this too, but I think it was a dirty delete. I doubt any drama is coming though 🤷‍♀️

gossiperH6789
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gossiperH6789 »

Not surprised that Antony has already been cheating on his girlfriend with his best friends girlfriend in a club toilet last week whilst his best friend and Antony’s gf were in the bar.
Security threw him out apparently. He did the exact same thing to Belle too ugh
Also his best friends girlfriend was apparently one of Belles good friends. I swear he just constantly gets away with this I wish Belle would tell her side but I don’t think she cares at this point

gossipgump
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgump »

gossiperH6789 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:16 am
Not surprised that Antony has already been cheating on his girlfriend with his best friends girlfriend in a club toilet last week whilst his best friend and Antony’s gf were in the bar.
Also his best friends girlfriend was apparently one of Belles good friends. I swear he just constantly gets away with this I wish Belle would tell her side but I don’t think she cares at this point
woahhhh where did you get this info?

Purplerabbit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purplerabbit »

gossiperH6789 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:16 am
Good for her! She seems really happy :)

Uncle_Sam7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Uncle_Sam7 »

Isn’t ironic she posted black leather bag in her ltk profile?
Thought she’s vegan 😂😂😂

Sffejp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sffejp »

Uncle_Sam7 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:30 am
Isn’t ironic she posted black leather bag in her ltk profile?
Thought she’s vegan 😂😂😂
She doesn’t call herself “vegan” anymore 🙄 just “plant based” because she’ll eat vegan but still buys leather and other animal products etc.

Mastermanifester555
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mastermanifester555 »

gossiperH6789 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:28 am
Wereallmadhere256 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:21 pm

Also

They broke up over a year ago. Belle has been with her boyfriend 6 months… she didn’t even post about it for ages. Jesus just let her be happy
6 months is not long enough to get over a whole marriage. To me it looks clear that her new bf is a rebound. The posts seem like “LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM ANT” not genuine. It’s not the way to truly heal.

I love the way her “friends” (probably belle herself) come to a gossip website about YouTuber/influencers and criticise us for discussing what we see online.

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

Mastermanifester555 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:03 am
gossiperH6789 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:28 am

6 months is not long enough to get over a whole marriage. To me it looks clear that her new bf is a rebound. The posts seem like “LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM ANT” not genuine. It’s not the way to truly heal.

I love the way her “friends” (probably belle herself) come to a gossip website about YouTuber/influencers and criticise us for discussing what we see online.
Belle has always been an ‘intense’ person, so she just jumps into relationships/friendships full on. I would of hoped that she would take the time out to work on herself and healing after Ant, but I wasn’t surprised that she basically dropped her life in Canada for the new guy instantly. I know she wasn’t 100% happy there, especially considering she only moved there for Ant anyway, but still, she is really all or nothing aye

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”