Olivia Jade: Rowing Her Way to the Big House (Pt. 3)

danishgirl177
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Olivia Jade: Rowing Her Way to the Big House (Pt. 3)

Post by danishgirl177 »

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 pm
Emergenc wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:48 pm
I haven’t been following her for awhile so I’m not sure if I’m just late to the game but is it just me or has she lost a TON of weight. In her latest insta story where she’s dancing with Bella her legs look scary thin. I’m not trying to body shame because I know everyone is different but it’s just so drastic from how she has always looked that it was concerning
Let's not pretend though that this isn't what she's always wanted. Do you guys remember in the very beginning of her youtube channel she was always so aware of her body. She was never fat, but she would constantly talk about needing to exercise, getting a trainer, let's not forget her "what I eat in a day" videos. She had gotten thinner during those last couple years too, and now she's so so tiny. I feel like she's probably even happier that now she doesn't have to post youtube vids or instagram posts and getting comments concerned for her and her weight. Similar to the comments when people noticed on the one clothing/jewelry haul from last year. This is always the look she's wanted.

Just look at the connections she has to other famous/nepotism types around her age like Kaia Gerber and Talita Von Furstenberg. Or the groups she loosely hangs with like Kelsey and Stassie. I've always had the feeling she's jealous of those types, and in videos or photos she looks out of place and like she's trying too hard. Because she is and tries so hard, she wants the fame and money that she's lacking in comparison. Like through her youtube it seems like she's always flaunting designer shit and being pretentious, but in comparison she's playing catch up to prove herself amongst those girls who buy designer and expensive stuff like it's nothing.

Also, I remember reading an article a long time ago that said their family was sought out for a reality tv show and Bella and Olivia wanted to do it so bad, but their parents said no and didn't take the offer. I can totally see them trying to get that offer back on the table after the trial, especially because they literally have no options for a future and don't seem to have any aspirations other than money and fame.
exactly. like olivia is def is extremely wealthy & the average american cannot relate to her but compared to the types of people she hangs out with, her parents’ money & status is insignificant. i’m pretty sure kaia’s dad is a billionaire after he sold that beer company or something with george clooney and TVF is literally royalty & from a billionaire family hundred times over lmao. the thing u said about designer stuff is also true. sure olivia buys designer items but also buys a lot of fast fashion like forever 21 or h&m. TVF on the other hand, stuff that she wears lounging around the house seems to be hundreds of dollars if not thousands. & their status insecurity manifested in college acceptances. it’s like how can olivia and bella (& their parents as well) settle for arizona state when TVF is going to georgetown. olivia has a clothing line with princess polly ? well TVF has her own line under her grandmother’s high fashion brand. olivia is super into fashion etc ? well kaia is a top model walking for prada dior etc. i def think the LA culture of always wanting out do one another helped as well.

Return to “Olivia Jade”