RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

Post by sofetchxox »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:38 pm
Isn't it a little late to be filming Halloween looks now?? It's already the 18th.. when does she plan on uploading them?
This tweet just seems incredibly unprofessional to me. Your job is doing makeup videos and you were unable to plan ahead for the time of year where you do the most intensive makeup looks? Really? And now you’re going to slack on uploading regularly to try to last minute film the content you should have planned ahead and admit to your audience that you’ve put it off until the month is almost over? I just can’t with this. Plan ahead and do if right, or work extra hard to catch up BEHIND THE SCENES and surprise your audience with the Halloween content they assumed they wouldn’t be getting. Anyone else have a feeling she’s raising expectations only to release a sub par video or none at all?

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PiinkFart »

Wtf do her and Zach do all day? Their full time jobs are Kristi’s youtube channel which she makes horrible, sporadic content for. So when she hasn’t filmed a video what are they doing? Lol.

The IG stories of them at their computer desks are hilarious, it’s like two overgrown children pretending to be adults going to work but really Zach probably has iMovie open while he’s really looking at IG models on his phone while Kristi browses pinterest and moans about a life in the forest she’ll never have.

Not sure what it is, but I just know both of them reek like cat piss.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

RawObeseLazy: First Impressions or Compliants in Sleepwear

Sierra25
Informer
Informer

Post by Sierra25 »

I think they just dick around at home on the internet all day. Maybe watch tv, play with the cats, mostly scroll mindlessly on their phones.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

RawHumptyDumpty: Confessions from a Mustard Sweater Egg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

C33D2B0D-CF56-4DD6-A509-73D280180014.jpeg
Don’t listen to her, Shae!!

ETA, I don’t understand this mind set. Do youtubers deserve to take vacations, sick days, and have family emergencies like everyone else? Absolutely! But to an extent I think they DO owe their audience who pays for their lifestyle regularly scheduled content, or at least an explanation when they’re not uploading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

Hem848484 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm

ETA, I don’t understand this mind set. Do youtubers deserve to take vacations, sick days, and have family emergencies like everyone else? Absolutely! But to an extent I think they DO owe their audience who pays for their lifestyle regularly scheduled content, or at least an explanation when they’re not uploading.
The thing is, people may not be constantly publically ragging on RBK about her lack of uploads, but it shows in her stagnant growth that not having an upload schedule is not beneficial. No one should take YouTube advice from her, as her channel is on the decline.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Hem848484 wrote:

Yup. Everyone else has to explain to their boss why they're not gonna be at work. I mean.... Youtube is their boss but who's the boss of Youtube? Viewers.
Plus like.... Surely all those paid vacations as brand trips are enough downtime?
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Hem848484 wrote:

Kristi thinks because she doesn't have an upload schedule that she doesn't have to be consistent. Take Jessica Braun for example, I know she has her own thread here and people have some problems with her (mostly that she's boring), but you can't say she's not consistent with her uploads. She doesn't have a set schedule, but she still uploads 2-3 videos a week whereas Kristi doesn't have a schedule and isn't even really trying to be consistent. She might upload once a week or she might not upload for a month. And as a viewer, I appreciate when they let us know why/if they're not uploading. Do they have to let us know? Not necessarily. Should they? Yeah, 100%.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

BlahLazyFattie: the Complaining Egg

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

RawMustardSweater: ColourMOM is not a thing

I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

BeautyBitch07 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:39 pm
RawMustardSweater: ColourMOM is not a thing

YES! RawMustardyEgg, stop trying to make ColourMom happen. IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!🙄

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Was just going to post about those tweets, can Crusty please point me to a video recently that hasn't been a grwm or review? Because shes saying its "insulting & untrue"... so what other videos are there?

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

That's hilarious, she's lazy as fuck. She won't make them because they don't get the views? That's just being money hungry at this point. Yes, we're all tired of constant GRWM videos, she has no idea how lazy they are.

BeautyBitch07
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyBitch07 »

JFreddy83 wrote:

So she can’t do these because they’re demonetized and she won’t make money off them? How much money did her JH lipstick video rake in? I don’t think she understands how the world works. Maybe if she got back into a regular upload schedule, she’d start making money again. That’s how this works, Kristi. You want money, you have to put in the work. NOT just upload a few times a month, and do something more than GRWM, first impressions, and assumptions.
She’s such a whiny, little brat about EVERYTHING.
No one wants to hear how fucking tired you are when your “job” is a joke and there are single mothers out there who have multiple REAL jobs to stay afloat.
Put out the content that the audience THAT MAINTAINS YOUR LAZY LIFESTYLE asks for, and do it on a regular schedule. She’s so incredibly ungrateful and undeserving of her opportunity.
Halloween content is what put her in the spotlight and now it’s she’s too “tired” and “it’s demonetized” and “no one watches it”. All bullshit excuses for simply being lazy and only doing it for the money.
Can’t wait till she has to actually get a real job again and it all comes crashing down.

I told you I’ll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling me every half hour.
:FU:

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Can she just quit if its such a pain doing anything. Go back to a 9 to 5 and see how fun that is. I hate beauty gurus complaining, they have the easiest job. Sit and paint your face, edit and done. She doesn't even edit does she? Isn't her boyfriend her editor?

jessbless
Learner
Learner

Post by jessbless »

She must have been getting shit on after those tweets because she deleted them all lol or maybe she realized how ridiculous she sounds complaining about being TIRED

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

“I’m not trying to complain” lmao girl shut up, you love to hear yourself complain. If she loves making Halloween videos but knows they won’t be monetized, she should have been proactive about reaching out to brands to sponsor her months ago. Like what does her manager even do??

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Has she even done research on views for Halloween videos? Jamie Genevieve posted a Pennywise tutorial last week and it has 126k views. To me that's a lot of views in a week. James Charles has done a pennywise tutorial as well and it got 3.1m views. Maybe it's dependent on the guru, but if she's not getting that many views on her video that's a her problem.

avacadosaregood
Learner
Learner

Post by avacadosaregood »

Kristi is just lazy. I've been following smaller creators (like, 180k) on instagram who have been pumping out multiple Halloween looks with or without a sponsor. Most of them are in school and work at the same time as creating content because it's what they love to do.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”