RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

dumbledore
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Half-assed creator, Whole-hearted lover - Part 5

Post by dumbledore »

She looks so uncomfortable whenever her husband points his phone towards her. Like when they went for a hike and he panned over to her and she automatically started tugging at her sweatshirt to unstick it from her stomach.

Why doesn’t she tell the love of her life to leave her off his IG? He always posts the worst, most unflattering images/videos of her. She only reposts them because she wants to seem unbothered when she obviously is bothered by them. So much so that she had to tell us she showered and post a clean selfie with a filter on it to prove she can look decent.

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner

Post by Eraserhead2702 »

MissDelusional wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:11 am
The difference is she's a public figure of sorts. I also work in the beauty industry and when I'm working I'm clean, presentable with hair and makeup done. When I'm off I look like a slob, but only my cats see that and they DGAF.
I'm not going to take someone seriously if they don't do that for themselves. Her job isn't hard & she is compensated well for little effort.
Yes, she was complaining a couple of month ago about an event that no brand wanted to partner with her so she didn’t go,what brand would want to have her as the image of their products? She should know that she doesn’t present very well and is quite off putting for brands and her followers, she doesn’t even look like she showers regularly is quite sad honestly maybe she’s going through a rough patch because it actually shows

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

dumbledore wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 am
She looks so uncomfortable whenever her husband points his phone towards her. Like when they went for a hike and he panned over to her and she automatically started tugging at her sweatshirt to unstick it from her stomach.

Why doesn’t she tell the love of her life to leave her off his IG? He always posts the worst, most unflattering images/videos of her. She only reposts them because she wants to seem unbothered when she obviously is bothered by them. So much so that she had to tell us she showered and post a clean selfie with a filter on it to prove she can look decent.
Like this? It actually looks like he's laughing at her.
Screenshot_20191011-144515_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

silverdollar wrote:Damn, ya'll are ruthlesssss. I get this is trash a guru but DAMN. lmao

I am just so confused on how bashing her on her appearance/her own content and videos/talking shit about what shes going through makes any difference in your life? do you feel better about yourself after you post it? lol at the end of the day she still makes money and gets invites from colorpop ect. so she's still doing something right. :FU:

and bc i too sometimes criticize... i hate how her hair looks so greasy sometimes? idk, i'd like to still read all the BS ya'll like to talk about it her. it's entertaining. now moving on... :)
I mean, I think you answered your own question?
Why come to her trash board at all if you’re so against it?

Also, didn’t mean to thank you for this. I can’t un-thank someone on my phone for some reason.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Sis needs to retire that mustard sweater already.

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

PiinkFart wrote:Image

Sis needs to retire that mustard sweater already.
Sometimes I feel bad for her because I’ve had horrible body dysmorphia and it got to the point where there were only 2 sweatshirts I would wear at all times so I get it

I just don’t understand how her husband doesn’t see that she clearly needs help
How has no one in her life had an intervention for her yet? Or maybe they have and there’s nothing left to do but Kristy deciding to make changes herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Die Stroemi
Learner
Learner

Post by Die Stroemi »

Her husband seems to be an ass and it may be that her depression comes from it. Also associating herself with another asshole like Sam Ravndahl can't be helpful.

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

Die Stroemi wrote:Her husband seems to be an ass and it may be that her depression comes from it. Also associating herself with another asshole like Sam Ravndahl can't be helpful.
I’m not too familiar with Sam, how has she been towards Kristy?

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

It fucking sweatshirt triggers me! Is there no Youtube stylist channel or some shit she can hit up and get a new wardrobe pleaaaaaaaase! Also I think that kind of video would actually be fun to watch.

Die Stroemi
Learner
Learner

Post by Die Stroemi »

PrincessAM wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:07 am
Die Stroemi wrote:Her husband seems to be an ass and it may be that her depression comes from it. Also associating herself with another asshole like Sam Ravndahl can't be helpful.
I’m not too familiar with Sam, how has she been towards Kristy?

Sam tends to surround herself with people who are somehow below and she is an asshole with them too. Her podcast with Alyssa" is enough to see what for a prick she is. Her insecurity is legendary. Since Kristi is close to her, her creativity has dried, she is complaining for everything and she is becoming so toxic like Sam. And the husband must be a piece too, especially if he is living off Kristi's income.

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Uhh...😬
She looks like she would smell like the back of an earring

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:53 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:38 pm
silverdollar wrote:Damn, ya'll are ruthlesssss. I get this is trash a guru but DAMN. lmao

I am just so confused on how bashing her on her appearance/her own content and videos/talking shit about what shes going through makes any difference in your life? do you feel better about yourself after you post it? lol at the end of the day she still makes money and gets invites from colorpop ect. so she's still doing something right. :FU:

and bc i too sometimes criticize... i hate how her hair looks so greasy sometimes? idk, i'd like to still read all the BS ya'll like to talk about it her. it's entertaining. now moving on... :)
I mean, I think you answered your own question?
Why come to her trash board at all if you’re so against it?

Also, didn’t mean to thank you for this. I can’t un-thank someone on my phone for some reason.
To the OP - Kristi, is that you??
I smell a mustard colored sweater! Haha

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Shoulda_Left_It wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:49 pm
JFreddy83 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Uhh...😬
She looks like she would smell like the back of an earring
Hahahahaha :rofl:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

MissDelusional wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:11 am
The difference is she's a public figure of sorts. I also work in the beauty industry and when I'm working I'm clean, presentable with hair and makeup done. When I'm off I look like a slob, but only my cats see that and they DGAF.
I'm not going to take someone seriously if they don't do that for themselves. Her job isn't hard & she is compensated well for little effort.
Well said. I wish Shane Dawson would do a series of the behind the scenes of a beauty guru like KL and RawBeauty Kristi to demonstrate the truth...how much work is really put in...and quite frankly...is that work worth the thousands of dollars of income each month? I want to know how many hours a week is put in for ideas for videos, recording, researching, and uploading.

Or another idea...have a beauty guru work at a food chain restaurant or with customer service and see why we complain how far from reality they are.
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

(tried posting this earlier but the site was down again, what's going on with that?)

Okay so a thread on Reddit about Glam&Gore had me thinking about Kristi's lack of Halloween content - apparently Mykie claimed the stress ruins halloween so she's not doing it (which, to every YouTuber who says shit like this...ever heard of pre-filming?!).

I just checked her channel, she uploaded a Haus Labs video on the 24th and a microscope video on the 28th, her last two uploads (one of which isn't even makeup related) have been uploaded in the past 2 weeks (2nd October onwards).
Screenshot_20191014-074249.png
Like someone on that thread said, these YTers have 11 months to plan and slowly make costumes, film, edit etc, heck with the views that type of content gets they could pay someone else to edit - and maybe even get more professional, cinematic videos - whilst still turning a profit

As someone who found Kristi on Halloween 2016(?), binged all her old Halloween stuff, and since unsubbed spring/summer 2018 after an impressive amount of GRWM videos it's honestly shocking, but not surprising, how uninspired she is now. Most YTers seem to get a shit ton of money, sponsors etc, and realise "I don't have to put in any effort anymore" which is all well and good for a retiring businessman, but this industry is so new and will likely end just as quickly as it started, she's stupid to not be doing the absolute most NOW that she's got a shit ton of subs, she'd be making bank if she posted consistent, varied, entertaining content that people wanted to watch

I get the depression angle we've been speculating, but as I hear in so many creators' threads nowadays, she has no excuse to not get help. You don't do less than the bare minimum and expect your clients (paycheck) to keep rolling in. I wonder how her subs are looking? She must be stagnating, I can't imagine much growth from this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

Her black lipstick application in the new video is atrocious

Argie1263837
Learner
Learner

Post by Argie1263837 »

I hate when she does anything with her tongue. Does she think it's funny? Because I find it gross and stupid in general

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Kristi: i think swatches are stupid and i never do them

Also Kristi: *does a swatch video for colourpops YouTube channel and promotes it in her latest video*

Lol. So she wont do swatches unless a brand flies her out to an event and makes her record a swatch video for their channel?

When she does do swatches she usually says shes only doing them because people in the comments told her to but she makes sure to bitch about it before she does lol.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Calling Colourpop Colourmom is just .... too much
Kristi you are not going to get a collab, no one wants one from you, what would it be? Mustard sweater palette?

TrixieLaBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by TrixieLaBelle »

Argie1263837 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:29 pm
I hate when she does anything with her tongue. Does she think it's funny? Because I find it gross and stupid in general
YES! I can't stand that stupid and weird tongue flicky thing. It just brings more attention to her tiny, butthole mouth. So gross.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”