ThaTaylaa: Hella Not Busy, Hella Dry Skinned - Part 5

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ThaTaylaa: Hella Not Busy, Hella Dry Skinned - Part 5

Post by smarlo »

she's in denial because she's probably terrified of having cystic acne again.
That Girl!

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

She wears matte foundations and then even powders her cheeks, so her face can't be dry.

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shellgoss89 »

For a dry skinned person she has the most oiliest face I've ever seen! & the overly harsh brows & hair colour just look awful on her!! a slightly lighter & less defined brow & a deep brown hair colour would look sooo much better on her.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

smarlo wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:22 pm
if she was so terrified wouldn't she take better care of it by not slapping 1 ton of makeup on it everyday, much of which is expired or from random alieexpress copycat brands.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Not if she's in denial.
That Girl!

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

I'll just reiterate what is probably mentioned on every page.... these brows :o Yikes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

larrie wrote:
smarlo wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:22 pm
if she was so terrified wouldn't she take better care of it by not slapping 1 ton of makeup on it everyday, much of which is expired or from random alieexpress copycat brands.
Straight up. I’m so sick and tired of the guru’s who have had severe acne problems or having been MUA’s not having clean brushes/using super old expired makeup. ESPECIALLY foundation. Like ew so fucking nasty (the brush thing bothers me A LOT too. As a MUA it’s so easy to do a daily clean. I do it while I watch videos). It DOES go bad after a year (average time foundations last sometimes its even half of that once opened) that’s LIQUID do they not realize how much bacteria that will grow in there?! It’s gross. Makeup is fine as long as you don’t leave it on for to long, use fresh makeup with a sanitary station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Sorry double post but it’s a different subject/rant. In her newer video where she goes to Bare Minerals to get her makeup done she said something about how the makeup artist was really good at talking to her during the session and that she views that as a added skill for the makeup artist because not everyone can talk and do someone’s makeup. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. That’s her fucking job. I’m glad she did do her job. However being able to communicate and make clients comfortable is something that EVERY makeup artist working retail HAS to do to make sales!!! In that moment I thought how did this girl work at MAC?! I’m just so confused with her lack of knowledge on the most basic concepts of being someone who has to sell makeup. Also if you only bought that lipgloss from that super great artist who seemed super sweet tsk tsk Taylor. Support real makeup artists!! That girl did an amazing look for the few damn brushes that girl had to work with.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

Weekly reminder that this chick named herself after a random hotel her boyfriend walked by. But then she claimed on Twitter that her name has a special meaning. No shame.

12th of Never
Talker
Talker

Post by 12th of Never »

The other day, one of my friends posted that she was at the Wynn in Vegas and I died a little :lol:

L_Minor
Learner
Learner

Post by L_Minor »

She looked straight up greasy when she put that Makeup Revolution foundation on. Like, right away.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

We all just need to comment on her video telling her she 100% does not have dry skin. We don't even have to be mean about it, I just want her to know 🤣

It would be one thing if she claimed to have normal skin, but idk how she sees herself and thinks "Oh yeah definitely dry" did she just hear that accutane dries you out and ran with it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

Okay but seriously stop her new video at around 08:05. She is an actual grease ball. She keeps saying oh its so dewy but come fucking on. Her face is pure oil.

Chemical_Smell
Talker
Talker

Post by Chemical_Smell »

I appreciate her getting a new vlogging camera and showing us all the details. But if the daylight shots in her Makeup revolution foundation review are a true reflection of what she looks like in real life, girl is looking rough. It's one of her better looks, softer brows, no false lashes and neutral eye look, but she looks at least 35. When you can see the backs of her hands in her videos, it always bothered me how old they look for someone in her mid-twenties. They are crepey and full of sunspots. You can see it more clearly in this video. Also her chest, when she pulls down her shirt to show us the shade difference, also full of sunspots.

She's not going to age well.

Pretty_Plies
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Plies »

No Taylor, you don’t need setting powder..you need oil blotting sheets 🙄

FullTimeLoser
Learner
Learner

Post by FullTimeLoser »

She really did have dry skin at some point, but the side-effects of Accutane wore off and she's back to her original skin type. Why can't she accept that and needs to lie to herself and her audience about her s k i n type? It's not even a big deal, yet it prevents her from working with the products and giving a thorough review... I just hope she'll accept that her skin has changed in time.

I skimmed through the comments and someone said they have oily skin and the foundation wore exactly like it did on Taylor. Go figure.

(Also hi, I think it's my first time posting here. I used to watch her religiously, but slowly lost interest because she just didn't seem that sincere to me anymore. Reading her thread here, I felt awful because I agreed with most of the things being said about someone I once considered to be a role model)

phrophro
Talker
Talker

Post by phrophro »

johnny0994 wrote:

Okay but seriously stop her new video at around 08:05. She is an actual grease ball. She keeps saying oh its so dewy but come fucking on. Her face is pure oil.
She's an actual grease ball the whole video. Her skin looks so slimy and gross.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

:HK:

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

FullTimeLoser wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:32 pm
She really did have dry skin at some point, but the side-effects of Accutane wore off and she's back to her original skin type. Why can't she accept that and needs to lie to herself and her audience about her s k i n type? It's not even a big deal, yet it prevents her from working with the products and giving a thorough review... I just hope she'll accept that her skin has changed in time.

I skimmed through the comments and someone said they have oily skin and the foundation wore exactly like it did on Taylor. Go figure.

(Also hi, I think it's my first time posting here. I used to watch her religiously, but slowly lost interest because she just didn't seem that sincere to me anymore. Reading her thread here, I felt awful because I agreed with most of the things being said about someone I once considered to be a role model)
Because she thinks dry skin makes her special. Just like she thinks having small feet makes her special. A lot of YouTubers, especially the big ones, have oily skin. So she probably feels ultra special with dry skin. That and that she's a pale princess.

Also she spent the last 2 years pretending that she has dry skin, did countless foundation reviews, etc. she probably doesn't wanna negate all those videos and go back to oily skin.

Natori_Umi
Learner
Learner

Post by Natori_Umi »

Chemical_Smell wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:08 pm
I appreciate her getting a new vlogging camera and showing us all the details. But if the daylight shots in her Makeup revolution foundation review are a true reflection of what she looks like in real life, girl is looking rough. It's one of her better looks, softer brows, no false lashes and neutral eye look, but she looks at least 35. When you can see the backs of her hands in her videos, it always bothered me how old they look for someone in her mid-twenties. They are crepey and full of sunspots. You can see it more clearly in this video. Also her chest, when she pulls down her shirt to show us the shade difference, also full of sunspots.

Her chest looks like of these people that just go to the tanning salon way too often. Which brings me to the next question, and that is sunscreen. I can only speak for myself, but I definitely have dry-ish / dehydrated skin. It still looks like a greaseball in the morning after I've applied sunscreen and also when my makeup has been freshly applied, because the sunscreen underneath it shines through. After a while, the greaseball-effect goes away and now that it's getting colder, I tend to get problems with dry patches appearing. So it could definitely be her "moisturizer" (which is a sunscreen) coming through as she said.
But does she never use that below her neck? That chest really looks scary :?

Also regarding the video, I felt that she did very little research on the foundation for testing it. She says it comes in 16 shades, which might be true for where she bought it, but when I look it up on the Makeup Revolution Website, I can see that it actually comes in 50 different shades (49 actual shades, 1 pure white that is meant as a mixer). If you make remarks about the shade range of a teint product, at least make correct ones...
Moreover, had she checked the shade descriptions and not just the numbers, she would have known that F2 and F3 have a pink and a "cool" undertone, respectively. So, no Tayolor, it's not a surprise that they look pink...

And erm... so she changed her channel name, but her old name is still in the intro? Why? If you rebrand, rebrand everything at once maybe?!

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

Natori_Umi wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:12 am
Chemical_Smell wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:08 pm

And erm... so she changed her channel name, but her old name is still in the intro? Why? If you rebrand, rebrand everything at once maybe?!
She has a years worth of pre-recorded videos, thats how hard working she is! You won't see any changes coming to her intro for a while!

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”