Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Taylor's new album will affect the music Emma's is working on atm.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

I thought Villains was inspired by Taylor? It was full of hate songs afterall

Post by Guest »

Hayfeversufferer89 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:15 pm
Yeah, but I was wondering if her "aggressive" new song would take a turn towards Taylors new album.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

The Crimson Contract wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:46 pm
Yeah, but I was wondering if her "aggressive" new song would take a turn towards Taylors new album.
Typical Emma that would be. Expecting some like Slipknot meets Hey Monday & in reality we get Taylor meets Girlfriend era Avril

KittyKisses
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by KittyKisses »

So, anyone else think it looks like Emma could be hiding the early stages of pregnancy under that pleated skirt she had on in her IG story?
I don’t care if she puts on weight cos she likes crisps and sweets, or drinks to much cider, or is birth control pills or new meds (tho mixing meds and booze is stupid, and with her boozer bf I doubt she’d quit alcohol)
I’m not criticising weight gain, loads of my mates had that happen from the pill.
But those pleats really look like they’re over a belly. Maybe that’s why she says she wants to start eating healthy now. That’s my take on it.

Post by Guest »

KittyKisses wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:53 am
So, anyone else think it looks like Emma could be hiding the early stages of pregnancy under that pleated skirt she had on in her IG story?
I don’t care if she puts on weight cos she likes crisps and sweets, or drinks to much cider, or is birth control pills or new meds (tho mixing meds and booze is stupid, and with her boozer bf I doubt she’d quit alcohol)
I’m not criticising weight gain, loads of my mates had that happen from the pill.
But those pleats really look like they’re over a belly. Maybe that’s why she says she wants to start eating healthy now. That’s my take on it.
It sounds harsh, but she's probably just a bit overweight. Pleated skirts will make you look pregnant if you're not skinny. Most people gain weight in relationships, it could just be take aways or possibly birth control and other medication.

She also posted a picture of her drinking something that looks alcoholic, so I doubt she's pregnant.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I don’t think she’s big by any means but I don’t think that skirt is flattering. Wonder if that’s the £600 Gucci one she bought in her Sammie phase.

Although it would not surprise me if she got pregnant in order to “keep” Davey... she knows he’s a cheater, knows she was the other woman (his wife tweeted her) and she’d probably see getting pregnant as a way to win.

Hope she’s not though. Her food photo had a bottle of vodka.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

KittyKisses wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:53 am
I put on about the same amount of weight she has around a year ago and wearing that type of thing would make me look a little pregnant as well, especially considering that women are prone to weight gain in their stomach area. I do think it would be good for her to eat more healthily though, I know when I was heavier, although I wasn't overweight, I put the weight on really quickly with a lot of junk food that I stress ate and it made me feel awful. I was so irritable/unproductive/tired all the time. Ofc I don't know exactly how she feels but I think that's why she probably wants to start eating better
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:08 am

that's a good point actually. I really don't think Emma is the type to still drink whilst pregnant, she's not that horrible, so I think she's just put on weight

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

The Crimson Contract wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:46 pm
Typical Emma that would be. Expecting some like Slipknot meets Hey Monday & in reality we get Taylor meets Girlfriend era Avril

Your music references are on point - I’ve not thought about Hey Monday in years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

loli189 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:15 am
Ghostie_ wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:08 am

that's a good point actually. I really don't think Emma is the type to still drink whilst pregnant, she's not that horrible, so I think she's just put on weight
Yeah she’s a total twat but I doubt even she’d be that dumb.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

The posted a photo of her in jeans and tight singlet. Defs don’t think she’s pregnant, probably just gained a bit of weight through stress eating (like she said) and the typical relationship weight gain.

Also, am I the only one that thinks she looks good lately? She has put on a little bit of weight in her face, but by no stretch of the imagination would I ever say she was anything close to ‘fat’ or overweight. She’s tiny, any weight would probably show easily on her.
The side by side photo that was posted earlier up the thread - I think she looks 10x better in the recent photo than the past one. The older one she looks really angular and odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittyKisses
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKisses »

I got the IG notification of the jeans picture she posted after I made my post here. Pure speculation, because maybe she’s already planned on wearing tight jeans and holding everything in as a follow up picture to her relaxed “feeling good in my skin” loose clothes post.
Or she reads here so much she needed to respond.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Yeah she’s not big at all. She looks a healthy weight to me

pale-blue-monster
Debater
Debater

Post by pale-blue-monster »

She's posted a new food for single video.

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda sad? Like the first 2? We're funny because she was single and it related to that kinda humour.

But watching this and her adding in her relationship I'm just like really.

Post by Guest »

oof her new videos.. Yeah thats a no from me. I was hoping that maybe it would be okay, like how they used to be. But no, it feels very forced and cringe to me. It's like an old tv show trying to get revamped for today's audience, and it kinda doesn't work at all. She should just let that series go, and come up with a new one.

LoopyJuice
Learner
Learner

Post by LoopyJuice »

The video just... wasn’t funny. She’s really grasping at straws for any sort of relevance now. Give it up, Emma, it was funny in 2013 when it was an original idea but this? Mentioning you’re in a relationship about five times when it’s a video for singles? No.

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

Post by epicspacedorito »

ImageImage

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Changed from Davey to give the EBforum users a break from Daveys ugly mug xx

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

She's trying to revisit concepts that were popular a couple of years ago in the hopes it'll put her back in the comedy scene. Unfortunately (although I can't speak for everyone) I don't think that kind of video will do it. Chip shop nightmares was better

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

Post by epicspacedorito »

That video was honestly so BAD. Maybe she should go out and get an actual job instead of clawing her stubby fingernails in the ghost of her former career. Her last most popular video was about rewind 17 wasn't it? And people only watched THAT cause they could use it as an example if YT being a shitty company

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Changed from Davey to give the EBforum users a break from Daveys ugly mug xx

Return to “Emma Blackery”