Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Guest »

MissDelaney27 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:38 am
I knew she didn't sell a lot, but that's a really low number compared to her subscriber count.
It might actually be really close to the real thing. I know the publisher also at some point took Emma's book of the market more or less. I don't remember every details in her book drama, but Emma did end up in a public fight with them. Either way, it got basically pulled off the market. It sounds like Emma has a big audience, but she really doesn't. There are only a certain amount % of people that would actually go buy her book, cause they are into reading books and stuff. I'm not sure how well she did with Amazon sale, and other platforms. Leena only speaks about physical book sell in the uk. My opinion is that it might very much be close to realistic number.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

Yeah, Emma’s book got pulled cause she put tweets up slating Waterstones for putting the book out early(like she’s fucking JK Rowling or something) & Waterstones found out & pulled it. Also, isn’t her sister like 10? Most 10 year olds are into iPads & Playstations, not life advice books from a then 24 year old

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Emma’s book panned because people knew she was only writing it for the money...she’d spent ages slating YT books so everyone with a brain knew it was a rushed cash grab.

I don’t like to touch on her weight. I don’t think she’s fat or skinny. She looks about average for her height. If anything carrying a bit of extra weight makes her boobs look less like stuck on plastic balls.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by okay-sis »

Emma's weight is fine. It's natural to gain weight when you're in a relationship. I just wish she'd see Davey for the trash he is and leave him.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I was just trying to point out what a difference there was. Anyways, I won't go into the subject of weight.
Hayfeversufferer89 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:33 am
Yeah, Emma’s book got pulled cause she put tweets up slating Waterstones for putting the book out early(like she’s fucking JK Rowling or something) & Waterstones found out & pulled it.

Yet another reason why Emma should have a social media team. Then they would have stopped her from doing stuff like that or getting into twitter drama. She could have gotten much more deeper engagement and interaction with her audience, rather than tweeting out stuff about soaps and tango blast.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

The Crimson Contract wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:36 am
Yeah I was just trying to point out what a difference there was. Anyways, I won't go into the subject of weight.
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:33 am
Yeah, Emma’s book got pulled cause she put tweets up slating Waterstones for putting the book out early(like she’s fucking JK Rowling or something) & Waterstones found out & pulled it.

Yet another reason why Emma should have a social media team. Then they would have stopped her from doing stuff like that or getting into twitter drama. She could have gotten much more deeper engagement and interaction with her audience, rather than tweeting out stuff about soaps and tango blast.
Thing is though, she’s 27 years old, she shouldn’t need a SM team, she should know how to conduct herself online. Also imagine she did, she’d have control of the account also but tweet up a bitchy reply & hide behind it being the fault of her team that runs her account so she’d have yet another excuse for not facing her actions

KittyKisses
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKisses »

Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 am
As for the “cheating is gross” thing, she probably don’t count it cause Davey wasn’t doing it to her at the time
But I would think that if you find cheating repulsive, that you wouldn't date someone how has cheated a lot before? Sure people deserve a second chance and all, but fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. But yeah, I don't disagree with you, I'm more implying that she has a double standard when it comes to herself. She would strike down on anyone else doing it, but when it comes to herself she tends to see things a bit different.

Edit, this video was also shot in november 2018, and like we all know she was dating Davey at that time. And not long before that the wife tweeted that thing to Davey about him. So I just find it funny how she can say cheating is gross, when she at the time was dating someone who was still married. (And yes Emma, I know you view it differently, but a married man is still a married man no matter what).
In November Davey was still with his wife, AND his gf AND his fiancé. He spent time with the fiancé. He probably told Emma that he was there “working” like he told the gf. Who knows what stories the wife got told all those years. Serial cheater, maybe a compulsion.
And Emma talks about monogamy. Pfft. Not gonna happen with him.

KittyKisses
Learner
Learner

Post by KittyKisses »

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:59 am
Looks wise, I prefer current day Emma but what’s with that funky right eyebrow? Is it like that cause she’s permanently surprised by everything? Also, is she back to copying the ex wife’s make up style again? Oh dear me Emma, be yourself, not what he wants his women to look like
Winged eyeliner red lip stick is the look his wife, gf and finance all wear. At least Emma lost the fringe.
I see this as a transition phase before she moves into full goth cat eyeliner or full smokey eyes to please her bf. The fiancé once said she thinks he’s trying to turn Emma into Heather from Pale Waves. Wanna bet that’s her new sound and look? Heavy pop punk and a tonne of eyeliner.

Hate to say it cos he’s a lying cheating shitstain, but from what I heard from the exes hes actually talented writing and producing. Maybe she’ll make something more substantial musically with him, but its still not her talent, its his. And what a shit person to tie your music “career” to.
When that relationship implodes its going to be so messy. They only met on the HMV tour and she already branded herself with that tattoo and is tieing her career in him.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 am

Side note, the difference between one year.
She looks like a villain in an Avril Lavigne music video.

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

Post by epicspacedorito »

HippoFriend wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 am

Side note, the difference between one year.
She looks like a villain in an Avril Lavigne music video.
That's giving her too much credit

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Changed from Davey to give the EBforum users a break from Daveys ugly mug xx

LoopyJuice
Learner
Learner

Post by LoopyJuice »

Off topic but Dan Howell just posted a video coming out as gay and basically admitting he and Phil are together. What’s the betting Emma HAS to say something bitter and bitchy on twitter bc let’s be real, she always wanted to get her claws into Dan and now she literally has absolutely no chance.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

LoopyJuice wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 pm
Off topic but Dan Howell just posted a video coming out as gay and basically admitting he and Phil are together. What’s the betting Emma HAS to say something bitter and bitchy on twitter bc let’s be real, she always wanted to get her claws into Dan and now she literally has absolutely no chance.
Oh god, hopefully not.

Although a lot of Emma’s bitter rants were because D&P didn’t want to sleep with her and she did pretend to be bi for clout.

Those two things together plus her desperately trying to be relevant... she’s going to indirect tweet isn’t she

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

I can’t wait to see if she does make any sly little reference to it because they’ll most likely be an element of embarrassment to it on her part that she couldn’t tell that he was gay & spent a significant amount of time trying to get him in bed when she clearly didn’t turn him on

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

I don't think even Emma's tone deaf enough to be shady about an evidently huge moment in someone she once tried to emulate's life.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I don't think she will say anything about it. Most likely she is just going to ignore it, make a passive aggressive move and just saying nothing at all.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

LoopyJuice wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 pm
Wait WHAT? I go out for one dinner with my friends and this happens? 😂

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

fighead wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:02 pm
I don't think even Emma's tone deaf enough to be shady about an evidently huge moment in someone she once tried to emulate's life.
She pretended she was bi to get views and her and Luke made that weird “coming out” video about their straight relationship so she already has little to no respect for the LGBT+ community. Wouldn’t surprise me if she shades him

annoyinglurker
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyinglurker »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:36 pm
fighead wrote:
She pretended she was bi to get views and her and Luke made that weird “coming out” video about their straight relationship so she already has little to no respect for the LGBT+ community. Wouldn’t surprise me if she shades him
both of those things could be excused by someone who was a fan of her but shading him for coming out would surely kill any amount of a career she has left. she's dumb but even she can't be that stupid.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:36 pm
fighead wrote:
Don’t forget she shaded that one lgbt sandwich to try to get Internet points. She really has no trouble with using the community to her advantage, and I’m surprised she had the strength to stay off social media today
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Her thing with the LGBT+ community is weird considering a large portion of her fan base are LGBT from what I can gather from the replies she gets too tweets. From pretending she’s bi, to ghosting the subject to faux outrage at a Lettuce, Guacamole, Bacon & Tomato sandwich

Return to “Emma Blackery”