Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Re: Emma "Trend Hopping" Blackberry - Part 4

Post by Throwthewindow »

LoopyJuice wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 pm
Off topic but Dan Howell just posted a video coming out as gay and basically admitting he and Phil are together. What’s the betting Emma HAS to say something bitter and bitchy on twitter bc let’s be real, she always wanted to get her claws into Dan and now she literally has absolutely no chance.
I would hope not! Didn't she partake in Charlie Skies' bullying of Dan being gay?

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

Okay Emma, we get that you’re a Taylor Swift fan, you don’t need to go OTT with excitement about another middle of the road pop song that slates off Tom Hiddleston

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:14 pm
LoopyJuice wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 pm
Off topic but Dan Howell just posted a video coming out as gay and basically admitting he and Phil are together. What’s the betting Emma HAS to say something bitter and bitchy on twitter bc let’s be real, she always wanted to get her claws into Dan and now she literally has absolutely no chance.
I would hope not! Didn't she partake in Charlie Skies' bullying of Dan being gay?
She did. Emma has always flitted the line between being a bully and using the LGBT community when it suits her.

Dans video took a lot of courage and I hope she doesn’t make any snarky comments
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

MissDelaney27
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissDelaney27 »

Hayfeversufferer89 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 pm
Okay Emma, we get that you’re a Taylor Swift fan, you don’t need to go OTT with excitement about another middle of the road pop song that slates off Tom Hiddleston
You need to calm down is not about Tom Hiddleston at all?

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

MissDelaney27 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:01 pm
Natural assumption, it’s Swift, most of her songs are about how her ex is an arsehole. Just seen what it’s about, no wonder Emma likes it 🙄. Probably start quoting lyrics in reference to this forum

epicspacedorito
Informer
Informer

Post by epicspacedorito »

MissDelaney27 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:01 pm
it could be about joe, taylor L, calvin, harry, Brandon, Drew, Sam, john, conor, jake etc. she never lets the past go

Changed from Davey to give the EBforum users a break from Daveys ugly mug xx

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:30 pm
Ghostie_ wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:36 pm
fighead wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:02 pm
I don't think even Emma's tone deaf enough to be shady about an evidently huge moment in someone she once tried to emulate's life.
She pretended she was bi to get views and her and Luke made that weird “coming out” video about their straight relationship so she already has little to no respect for the LGBT+ community. Wouldn’t surprise me if she shades him
Don’t forget she shaded that one lgbt sandwich to try to get Internet points. She really has no trouble with using the community to her advantage, and I’m surprised she had the strength to stay off social media today
That's different to open hostility though. I definitely don't think she's homophobic. If anything I would have expected her to post a tweet making it about herself but she didn't so can we not criticise her for something she didn't actually do? It's really reaching

Post by Guest »

I agree, let's rather judge Emma on what she has done (and there is plenty of stuff lets not kid ourself).

epicspacedorito wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:42 am
she never lets the past go
That reminds me of someone...
OH OH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW!
Who else but Queen Emma :roll:

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

fighead wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:10 am
Onelongfurby wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:30 pm
Ghostie_ wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:36 pm
fighead wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:02 pm
I don't think even Emma's tone deaf enough to be shady about an evidently huge moment in someone she once tried to emulate's life.
She pretended she was bi to get views and her and Luke made that weird “coming out” video about their straight relationship so she already has little to no respect for the LGBT+ community. Wouldn’t surprise me if she shades him
Don’t forget she shaded that one lgbt sandwich to try to get Internet points. She really has no trouble with using the community to her advantage, and I’m surprised she had the strength to stay off social media today
That's different to open hostility though. I definitely don't think she's homophobic. If anything I would have expected her to post a tweet making it about herself but she didn't so can we not criticise her for something she didn't actually do? It's really reaching

I wouldn’t say she was homophobic but she exploits the LGBT+ community so maybe disrespectful would be the best word for her

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

D997A42C-C5E9-4AE7-9244-00566F3E59F5.jpeg
Found this in the replies to her latest tweet and holy shit I’ve never laughed so hard in my life. Who wants to bet this skyrocketed her ego when she saw it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

Does anyone actually know what went down between Emma and Dan & Phil. I remember hearing they didn't get along but idk what happened specifically
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

remux
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by remux »

I love that she's put more effort into promoting Taylor Swift than she ever did for CWY.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

loli189 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:31 am
Does anyone actually know what went down between Emma and Dan & Phil. I remember hearing they didn't get along but idk what happened specifically
She used to fan girl over them (especially Dan) and try to be the “female dan” and copy his mannerism/humour (when Dan done the whole Danteasers Malteasers home...Emma done something similar but with Doritos)

I think she described her perfect soulmate as this description which was basically Dan and would constantly get her minions @ them in the hope they’d collaborate with her or in the hope Dan would fancy her...

When they didn’t reply she started teaming up with CharlieSkies in bullying D&P over their potential relationship and then she later shaded them for writing a book

I think there was some more drama but that’s the basics

zephyrinflames
Learner
Learner

Post by zephyrinflames »

The Crimson Contract wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 am

Apperantly it was hilarious to her :roll:

Side note, the difference between one year.
I got a weird Safiya Nygaard type vibe from that first picture. Huh...

On the subject of Dan, I hope to god she just keeps her mouth shut. She doesn't have the authority to say a word, the wet lettuce.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

She liked a tweet saying Dan is an “2019 aesthetic”

Sexuality isn’t an aesthetic you dumb bitch. Not everything is an aesthetic

annoyinglurker
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyinglurker »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:23 am

i just looked through her likes and there's no tweet saying that. as much as i dislike emma, she hasn't done anything wrong here so can we go back to criticizing her for things she's actually said/done?

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

She might have just unliked it? Obvs I can't say for sure but idk why anyone here would lie about something small like that when we could easily check

I also find it hilarious that she's liked a load of tweets comparing her music to Taylor's/asking for a collab :rofl:
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

Post by Guest »

loli189 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:55 am
She might have just unliked it? Obvs I can't say for sure but idk why anyone here would lie about something small like that when we could easily check

I also find it hilarious that she's liked a load of tweets comparing her music to Taylor's/asking for a collab :rofl:
i wouldn't be surprised if she unliked the tweet after coming here reading the post that it problematic

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

annoyinglurker wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:47 am
Ghostie_ wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:23 am

i just looked through her likes and there's no tweet saying that. as much as i dislike emma, she hasn't done anything wrong here so can we go back to criticizing her for things she's actually said/done?

She probably unliked it or the person deleted it because it was distasteful to start with. It was there...noticed it because it came up as she liked it

The whole Taylor Swifts song sounds like Emma’s...don’t get that at all. Like Taylor is going to copy some random singer from YT.

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

If Taylor’s new song is the best thing she’s ever heard then Emma seriously needs to get out more cause it’s generic, middle of the road crop(crap pop)

Return to “Emma Blackery”