Blysse wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:29 am
BornThisWay94 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Blysse wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:34 am
So I guess J carried both his kids to bed last night. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I highly doubt that Jairy Joe carried her to bed. Anything to look like a princess that she isn’t.

Since her dad has Borderline personality disorder, it sounds like she could have it also?
She’s so annoying and cringe worthy, she reminds me of this girl I’m friends with on Facebook who ALWAYS posts about how great her life is,’posts screenshots of texts from her boyfriend telling her how amazing she is with captions to go with it like “Ladies, if you don’t think you’ll ever find your Prince Charming, just be patient Image he’s out there” like girl stfu lol. Always has to rub her life in everyone’s face

That is one of the reasons I deleted FB. I don’t need to see my friends/families highlight reel when I know the shit that happens in their real life. It’s just so fake.

Same! I deleted my FB almost 2 months ago. Best decision ever. I agree with you that’s it’s fake.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney

Post by wildwild94 »

I know we can’t diagnose on here so I’m not trying to. But the fact that mental illness runs in her family and she herself has admitted to struggling a lot with “episodes” really makes me feel even stronger (if that’s even possible) about her seeing a professional. Maybe she’d just need some good old therapy, that would be awesome! If not though, they’re there to help you through the process and set you up with the right people. Even unpack some of the baggage around her feelings towards medication.

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Offtopic: Stay desperate, stay defensive, stay damaged.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I’m glad that Acacia is at least aware of any mental illness that runs in her family. I do think she’s grown a lot in the sense that she does take mental health issues seriously. A lot of people accused her in the past (like 4+ years ago) of faking depression and anxiety but I would not be surprised if she was formally diagnosed (in the past or in the future). I hope she stays proactive and aware of these issues.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

I'm honestly shocked that Rosie doesn't have any teeth poking through yet.

I wish they'd get her the teething mittens or a teething ring to use instead of her hands— for the sake of her hands and to encourage the teeth to start coming in. Eight months is pretty late to not have any sign of teeth yet.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Lolokwow wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:42 pm
lurkingthemurky wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 pm
What does everyone think Acacia would be doing right now if things hadn’t gone her way? If she and Jairus never got back together and none of this ever happened?

Definitely agree that she’d still be an LA girl. She’d probably be dating another guy in a band right now doing sponsored posts and taking sponsored trips to islands

10000000% yes! She would def be a groupie.
Also, it’s kinda weird that her and Teren Mabry... just fizzled out? I know she’s been involved with Acacia still, but very seldom do I even see them interact.
It’s weird to me that Acacia can’t seem to keep friends. I don’t know if she’s not a good friend, or just ignores them all for Jairus?
From what it seemed She wasn’t a very good friend to Teren and used her a lot. The fact that she chose Brogen to be her maid of honor over Teren who she was much closer with and spent so much time with was a pretty big red flag to many of us on the forum. She needed Taren around during that time bc 1. She didn’t really have any friends to hang out with regularly (brogan had a job and lived further away) and 2. Liked the idea of having a personal photographer. But then again friendships fizzle, especially when one person not only moves out of state but adopts a new personality AND has children. I’m sure the two have little in common anymore
Also speaking of Teren, she was also friends (or at least friendly with) Savannah:

And speaking of her dad...I just noticed he deleted that kailynandrich Instagram where he was posting inappropriate pictures of his step-daughter and trying to sell merch of her.

I'm not going to try to diagnose her with BPD BUT I do think its odd how she seems to have no identity of her own. It made sense when she was a teen I guess - its normal for teens to change up their image a lot (although I do think with her it seemed especially drastic, as she'd go from Ariana Grande outfits with a bow/pastel colours to only black and ~grunge), but even as a young adult her image and identity seems to change a lot - like how she went from the Zooey Deschanel-esque style to this weird beige/brown thing she has going on now. Maybe thats more down to her never having a solid friendship group though.
Last edited by lunaluvgood on Sun May 05, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

In Cacs story rn Rosie looks really good! She’s putting on some weight, her legs are getting chunky. She’s precious. I’m really rooting for her, she’s making progress.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

lunaluvgood wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:42 pm
lurkingthemurky wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 pm
What does everyone think Acacia would be doing right now if things hadn’t gone her way? If she and Jairus never got back together and none of this ever happened?

Definitely agree that she’d still be an LA girl. She’d probably be dating another guy in a band right now doing sponsored posts and taking sponsored trips to islands

10000000% yes! She would def be a groupie.
Also, it’s kinda weird that her and Teren Mabry... just fizzled out? I know she’s been involved with Acacia still, but very seldom do I even see them interact.
It’s weird to me that Acacia can’t seem to keep friends. I don’t know if she’s not a good friend, or just ignores them all for Jairus?
From what it seemed She wasn’t a very good friend to Teren and used her a lot. The fact that she chose Brogen to be her maid of honor over Teren who she was much closer with and spent so much time with was a pretty big red flag to many of us on the forum. She needed Taren around during that time bc 1. She didn’t really have any friends to hang out with regularly (brogan had a job and lived further away) and 2. Liked the idea of having a personal photographer. But then again friendships fizzle, especially when one person not only moves out of state but adopts a new personality AND has children. I’m sure the two have little in common anymore
Also speaking of Teren, she was also friends (or at least friendly with) Savannah:

And speaking of her dad...I just noticed he deleted that kailynandrich Instagram where he was posting inappropriate pictures of his step-daughter and trying to sell merch of her.

I'm not going to try to diagnose her with BPD BUT I do think its odd how she seems to have no identity of her own. It made sense when she was a teen I guess - its normal for teens to change up their image a lot (although I do think with her it seemed especially drastic, as she'd go from Ariana Grande outfits with a bow/pastel colours to only black and ~grunge), but even as a young adult her image and identity seems to change a lot - like how she went from the Zooey Deschanel-esque style to this weird beige/brown thing she has going on now. Maybe thats more down to her never having a solid friendship group though.

Oh, thank god... That insta was absolutely disgusting!

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Sorry to double post
This is purely speculative, but based off of anecdotal evidence from friends/acquaintances with diagnosed BPD, lack of identity is a big issue for those with the disorder. Hence frequent dramatic appearance/persona/aesthetic changes. The insecurity inside translates outside.

She doesn’t have much of a sense of self. And I think she messed with it even more by naming her own daughter after herself (?) “Acacia Brinley” used to be HER name and brand she had notoriety for.

Crunchy mama re-branding is a survival mechanism for her, idk. She has no choice but to accept that she’s a mom now and that is her identity regardless, but I can see she struggles with it. She doesn’t know who acacia is. She needs to figure it out

Bowwow222
Learner
Learner

Post by Bowwow222 »

Idk as someone with bpd, she doesn't seem to have it. just purely from speculation, she seems to just be depressed. Why wouldn't she be? She doesn't have an ideal relationship with her family, and she doesn't have them around. She's kind of alone. she has a child with disability, which is enough to make someone depressed. She apparently had a rough childhood, and thinking of bpd rage, I can only imagine what it feels like having it thrown at you by your father. She has Jairus, but she most likely is on the defense all the time in fear of something going on behind her back. She had the whole internet tear her apart for everything about her, from her body and the way she looks, to how she talks, to how she acts, to how she sings, since she was a young teenager. She had no parental guidance. She doesnt know what to emulate as a mother. She probably feels lost and bored. It gets boring staying at home, but it's easy to get stuck in routine. It's probably why she doesn't shower, or brush her teeth. She probably keeps saying "I'll do it later" and never gets to it. I've been there myself. She doesn't seem impulsive, just immature. She buys a lot of things, but she has a lot of money. She hasn't gotten herself into gross amounts of debt (I'm assuming). Basically, I think she doesn't really know who she is because she doesn't know what she wants and she's depressed both from situation and childhood. I think therapy and learning coping mechanisms would do a world of a change for her. As well as going to technical school and getting a license to do something that she can focus her energy on. People tend to feel good when they can do something that provides for the ones they love and she has the privilege to choose whatever she wants and go full time. All she needs to do is make that step towards getting help

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Bowwow222 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:32 pm
She had no parental guidance. She doesnt know what to emulate as a mother.
I don't know very very very much about Acacia's past, can someone tell me more about her relationship with her mother specifically, and their history?

michaelaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by michaelaaa »

am i seeing her lips right? what’s going on with the overlining?

michaelaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by michaelaaa »

am i seeing her lips right?

10poptart978
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 10poptart978 »

In her "Brinley's Outfits of the Week" video, did anyone else peep the PLASTIC kitchen play set (plates, pans, salt & pepper) at 2:08? Acacia is just proving what a hypocrite she is. Recall how only a few months ago she was mom shaming people for purchasing plastic toys over wooden ones on Twitter. Hmmmmmmm

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

10poptart978 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:43 pm
In her "Brinley's Outfits of the Week" video, did anyone else peep the PLASTIC kitchen play set (plates, pans, salt & pepper) at 2:08? Acacia is just proving what a hypocrite she is. Recall how only a few months ago she was mom shaming people for purchasing plastic toys over wooden ones on Twitter. Hmmmmmmm
Y U P.

Same thing with the super colorful dress. Don't get me wrong— I'm glad Brinley is allowed color now. It's just funny because a couple of months ago she would have shit herself if someone suggested she get a DRESS like THAT for her gender-neutral SWEET GIRL.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Anyone notice how dry little Rosie’s face is in the pictures acacia posted earlier today? Poor baby

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

weatethepopcorn wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:49 pm
Anyone notice how dry little Rosie’s face is in the pictures acacia posted earlier today? Poor baby
Poor gal has had dry skin since day 1. I doubt Acacia has ever used lotion on her.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

Stay dense, Stay disappointing , Stay defending Jairus.

Return to “acaciacutie”