oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

The most recent IG story.....

Brin flicking her food onto the floor at Jairus's parent's house while Acacia laughs & takes a video instead of being a parent and correcting her kid's error.

Post by Guest »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
gooroo wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:44 pm
Teren. Brogan. Acacia. Jairus.
Why do all these names sound so made up?? lmaooo
Right?! I've never heard these names in my life.
They literally sound like the names people use in memes that poke fun at white people lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biteki
Learner
Learner

Post by biteki »

wait i thought her father had Bipolar Disorder (a mood disorder) not Borderline Personality Disorder (a personality disorder hence the name)
i could be wrong though i heard about it years ago

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

biteki wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:03 pm

wait i thought her father had Bipolar Disorder (a mood disorder) not Borderline Personality Disorder (a personality disorder hence the name)
He posts about his BPD on Facebook occasionally throughout the years. I really hope for his sake he's getting the care he requires, especially seeing how volatile he can get when upset.

I'm not at all diagnosing her, but I've wondered if Acacia struggles with it too.

biteki
Learner
Learner

Post by biteki »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:07 pm
biteki wrote:

He posts about his BPD on Facebook occasionally throughout the years. I really hope for his sake he's getting the care he requires, especially seeing how volatile he can get when upset.

I'm not at all diagnosing her, but I've wondered if Acacia struggles with it too.
As someone who has it I hope he gets the help too. And same about wondering about Acacia

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

mermaid vic wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:05 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 pm
What does everyone think Acacia would be doing right now if things hadn’t gone her way? If she and Jairus never got back together and none of this ever happened?

Definitely agree that she’d still be an LA girl. She’d probably be dating another guy in a band right now doing sponsored posts and taking sponsored trips to islands

pre jarius she was trying to work her way into 5sos' circle so probably still that even though we know they don't like her lol remember when one of them ran away from her backstage
either that or she would be trying to get at David Dobrik king of youtube
girl I'd be flying down myself and blocking her direct line of sight to him at all times... but it would also mean that in her bid to impress him, we'd get peak cringe LulzSoRandomXD prank vlog Acacia which would have been buckets of content.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

mermaid vic wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:05 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 pm
What does everyone think Acacia would be doing right now if things hadn’t gone her way? If she and Jairus never got back together and none of this ever happened?

Definitely agree that she’d still be an LA girl. She’d probably be dating another guy in a band right now doing sponsored posts and taking sponsored trips to islands

pre jarius she was trying to work her way into 5sos' circle so probably still that even though we know they don't like her lol remember when one of them ran away from her backstage
either that or she would be trying to get at David Dobrik king of youtube
Which video is this from?

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

So I guess J carried both his kids to bed last night. Image

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Blysse wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:34 am

I highly doubt that Jairy Joe carried her to bed. Anything to look like a princess that she isn’t.

Since her dad has Borderline personality disorder, it sounds like she could have it also?

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
biteki wrote:

Anyone else find it weird that she used the word “insanely” to describe how “strong” people with BOD are?

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

AladdinSane wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:45 am
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
biteki wrote:

Anyone else find it weird that she used the word “insanely” to describe how “strong” people with BOD are?
maybe I'm insensitive but I didn't even notice it. I think it's just another word that's common in our vernacular that used to have negative connotations (e.g., stupid, idiot, etc.)

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Not to get back on the whole Sav and Jairus thing, but as someone else posted it’s repulsive to think she’s trying to seek attention from her trauma. As someone who has also been through a very similar situation, if you talk about it, you get comments like the ones on here, and if you don’t you sometimes get told you should be sharing more or not feel however you are feeling, which is absolutely fine.

The fact that she didn’t mention specific names and was pretty mature about it really hits home to me. The whole thing is messy and not good, but to say Sav is just doing it for attention or whatever actually makes me sick.

If I ever, ever find my abuser on social media being painted as this amazing man who is perfect and can do no wrong, you’d absolutely BET I’d be losing my shit.

krg123xx
Learner
Learner

Post by krg123xx »

OT but i cant believe how quickly we fly through these threads... already at 40 pages! damn.. anyone have new title suggestions?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Something with Stay Defending Jairus at the end

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Stay Dull, Stay Deluded, Stay Defending Jairus

(tbh the word stay doesn’t even seem real to me anymore after thinking about the titles lmao)

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

AladdinSane wrote:
Blysse wrote:

I highly doubt that Jairy Joe carried her to bed. Anything to look like a princess that she isn’t.

Since her dad has Borderline personality disorder, it sounds like she could have it also?
She’s so annoying and cringe worthy, she reminds me of this girl I’m friends with on Facebook who ALWAYS posts about how great her life is,’posts screenshots of texts from her boyfriend telling her how amazing she is with captions to go with it like “Ladies, if you don’t think you’ll ever find your Prince Charming, just be patient Image he’s out there” like girl stfu lol. Always has to rub her life in everyone’s face

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
AladdinSane wrote:
Blysse wrote:

She’s so annoying and cringe worthy, she reminds me of this girl I’m friends with on Facebook who ALWAYS posts about how great her life is,’posts screenshots of texts from her boyfriend telling her how amazing she is with captions to go with it like “Ladies, if you don’t think you’ll ever find your Prince Charming, just be patient Image he’s out there” like girl stfu lol. Always has to rub her life in everyone’s face

That is one of the reasons I deleted FB. I don’t need to see my friends/families highlight reel when I know the shit that happens in their real life. It’s just so fake.

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:00 am
AladdinSane wrote:
Blysse wrote:

If you have to post constantly about what a perfect life you live, it's probably not that perfect.

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

I was actually just thinking the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if Acacia had BPD, although I guess I am not entirely sure what the difference between BPD and just extreme insecurity is. I had always sorta thought that Jairus' lack of job was mostly due to Acacia but all this ex stuff really paints a picture. Maybe it's just that Acacia is good at pretending her life is perfect, but I do think Jairus has matured a bit since then but damn... cheating on all your girlfriends for younger ones is just... yikes.

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Daynahhhh wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:00 pm
I was actually just thinking the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if Acacia had BPD, although I guess I am not entirely sure what the difference between BPD and just extreme insecurity is. I had always sorta thought that Jairus' lack of job was mostly due to Acacia but all this ex stuff really paints a picture. Maybe it's just that Acacia is good at pretending her life is perfect, but I do think Jairus has matured a bit since then but damn... cheating on all your girlfriends for younger ones is just... yikes.
BPD:
Behavioral
: antisocial behavior, compulsive behavior, hostility, impulsivity, irritability, risk taking behaviors, self-destructive behavior, self-harm, social isolation, or lack of restraint
Mood
: anger, anxiety, general discontent, guilt, loneliness, mood swings, or sadness
Psychological
: depression, distorted self-image, grandiosity, or narcissism
Also common: thoughts of suicide

However, BPD is nothing to be trivialized, and should not be self diagnosed/diagnose others. That should be left to psychiatrists!

Return to “acaciacutie”