SACCONEJOLYs "they're so pathetic we couldn't think of a title" - P158

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

SACCONEJOLYs "they're so pathetic we couldn't think of a title" - P158

Post by Weird Vagina »

lol I put what Armywife1508 said in the title cause they're really so pathetic to even have a creative title for their gg thread. :D

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: SACCONEJOLYs "they're so pathetic we couldn't think of a title" - P158

Post by Armywife1508 »

I am honored. *bows deeply* lol
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

If I see another fake ad for Mr Muscle on Anna‘s Instagram I am going to scream.

Ludo
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ludo »

Okay, on a serious note, I was pondering on this for a bit and...would you put it past Anna to physically abuse Jonathan? Slapping him and hitting him and stuff like that, for those who may want specifications although it is pretty clear what I’m talking about. I think she has done so mildly in the past and it’s played off as their little ‘thing’ or as a joke but I mean...come on, there are limits to that shit. There are some people who do it a little too rough for it to be playful or a joke and try to pass it off as being humorous but it’s really not. It’s like their way of manipulating you and others into thinking that there is no ill-intent behind the hitting, so that they can get away with it and continue to do it as they please. I’m not trying to defame her or reach to make her look awful but I’m just simply going off of her demeanour towards him in the past and the present which can be harsh and mean. What do you guys think?
Personally, I’m not sure but Anna can be so harsh towards Jonathan. She can be so mean and at times you can tell that Jonathan kisses her ass or tiptoes around her to keep her from getting mad or irritated with him. If that’s what he has to do then it must be pretty harsh when she gets cross with him.

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater

Post by LittleButThere »

Ludo wrote:Okay, on a serious note, I was pondering on this for a bit and...would you put it past Anna to physically abuse Jonathan? Slapping him and hitting him and stuff like that, for those who may want specifications although it is pretty clear what I’m talking about. I think she has done so mildly in the past and it’s played off as their little ‘thing’ or as a joke but I mean...come on, there are limits to that shit. There are some people who do it a little too rough for it to be playful or a joke and try to pass it off as being humorous but it’s really not. It’s like their way of manipulating you and others into thinking that there is no ill-intent behind the hitting, so that they can get away with it and continue to do it as they please. I’m not trying to defame her or reach to make her look awful but I’m just simply going off of her demeanour towards him in the past and the present which can be harsh and mean. What do you guys think?
Personally, I’m not sure but Anna can be so harsh towards Jonathan. She can be so mean and at times you can tell that Jonathan kisses her ass or tiptoes around her to keep her from getting mad or irritated with him. If that’s what he has to do then it must be pretty harsh when she gets cross with him.
I honestly dont think so

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

Anna's noonoo must be totally numb in those tight trousers. I've honestly never seen trousers so tight.....how on earth is that comfortable, how on earth can she sit down or bend over and how on earth does she think it looks flattering to have a permanent camel toe? This woman is a lip linered mess.

Chronically Boo
Learner
Learner

Post by Chronically Boo »

Whimsy7 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:13 am
Anna's noonoo must be totally numb in those tight trousers. I've honestly never seen trousers so tight.....how on earth is that comfortable, how on earth can she sit down or bend over and how on earth does she think it looks flattering to have a permanent camel toe? This woman is a lip linered mess.
No matter how many workouts she does she'll still have a bit of a muffin top in jeans that tight!! Not that theres anything wrong with a muffin top though im sure it makes her feel fat and bad about herself because shes son insecure about her image

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SACCONEJOLYs

Post by runningon »

LittleButThere wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:35 am
Ludo wrote:Okay, on a serious note, I was pondering on this for a bit and...would you put it past Anna to physically abuse Jonathan? Slapping him and hitting him and stuff like that, for those who may want specifications although it is pretty clear what I’m talking about. I think she has done so mildly in the past and it’s played off as their little ‘thing’ or as a joke but I mean...come on, there are limits to that shit. There are some people who do it a little too rough for it to be playful or a joke and try to pass it off as being humorous but it’s really not. It’s like their way of manipulating you and others into thinking that there is no ill-intent behind the hitting, so that they can get away with it and continue to do it as they please. I’m not trying to defame her or reach to make her look awful but I’m just simply going off of her demeanour towards him in the past and the present which can be harsh and mean. What do you guys think?
I honestly dont think so

Since she herself has tweeted that she kicked Jonathan in the balls so hard he doubled over in pain, and then tweeted about it, if forced, I'd have to choose yes. You can read her old tweets here. She actually says she hurt him in a fight. viewtopic.php?f=345&t=25354

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Ludo wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:34 pm
Okay, on a serious note, I was pondering on this for a bit and...would you put it past Anna to physically abuse Jonathan? Slapping him and hitting him and stuff like that, for those who may want specifications although it is pretty clear what I’m talking about. I think she has done so mildly in the past and it’s played off as their little ‘thing’ or as a joke but I mean...come on, there are limits to that shit. There are some people who do it a little too rough for it to be playful or a joke and try to pass it off as being humorous but it’s really not. It’s like their way of manipulating you and others into thinking that there is no ill-intent behind the hitting, so that they can get away with it and continue to do it as they please. I’m not trying to defame her or reach to make her look awful but I’m just simply going off of her demeanour towards him in the past and the present which can be harsh and mean. What do you guys think?
I don't know if you saw it, but there was an incident were Anna left a light bulb for him to step on as a prank so he ended up with an embedded wound with broken glass on one of his feet. :( I don't know why she thinks that's a normal light-hearted practical joke to play on someone you know.

B17
Learner
Learner

Post by B17 »

Ludo wrote:
I think there's something there.
Like many people have said before, the kids are constantly hitting each other and J, and Anna has proven time and time again that she is no role model when it comes to anti-violence

bagafreebee
Talker
Talker

Post by bagafreebee »

Big Bubba out in his walker on the concrete patio sun beating down with no sun hat on. Poor little chap will get burnt with his fair skin only takes a few minutes and I am pretty sure the walker and bouncer they put him in should not be used outside for safety reasons if they topple over. Dumb and dumber :o

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

What is the deal with Anna’s obsession with her kids features? In her instastories, she was enjoying some sun in the backyard with Eduardo and Andrea and she just randomly brought up that she thinks that Andrea will be more fair like Emilia is and take after Jonathan’s complexion. But that Eduardo and Alessia actually tan. I honestly don’t think that Alessia has a more tan complexion like Anna likes to think that she does. I think that Anna wants to believe that Alessia has tan skin because she wants Alessia to be as much like her as possible. I think that Alessia takes Jonathan’s pale skin trait. But that aside, why does she constantly bring it up? To be curious about which side your children will take after is normal and quite intriguing but she is CONSTANTLY talking about it as if she’s always thinking about it. Why does it matter so much to her?

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

NyxIsis wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:47 am
Ludo wrote:
I don't know if you saw it, but there was an incident were Anna left a light bulb for him to step on as a prank so he ended up with an embedded wound with broken glass on one of his feet. :( I don't know why she thinks that's a normal light-hearted practical joke to play on someone you know.
Oh my goodness. :o
I’ve never seen or heard of this before. Wtf. That’s just barbaric. I’m not gonna act all self-righteous but I’ve never done something to that degree as a ‘prank’ or ‘joke.’ When did this happen?

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

runningon wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:55 am
LittleButThere wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:35 am
I honestly dont think so

Since she herself has tweeted that she kicked Jonathan in the balls so hard he doubled over in pain, and then tweeted about it, if forced, I'd have to choose yes. You can read her old tweets here. She actually says she hurt him in a fight. viewtopic.php?f=345&t=25354
Oh yeah, I forgot about those tweets.
When Anna said she hurt him in a fight, she meant that they were arguing?

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Ludo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about those tweets.
When Anna said she hurt him in a fight, she meant that they were arguing?
Yes, I assume an argument. I don't think J would physically hurt Anna. I think he's too afraid of her for that.

Here's some info from the other site about the glass:
http://sjgossip.freeforums.net/thread/1 ... it?page=18

Post by Guest »

Do you think Jonathan still points out cellulite to her? That’s fucked up. I don’t think either of them are saints. He likes the small and thin? Maybe that’s why Zoella actually quit coming around? Or her contract with gleam about hanging out with them ended? She hasn’t seen the new baby at all right?

say_whaat
Learner
Learner

Post by say_whaat »

Snowknight wrote:Do you think Jonathan still points out cellulite to her? That’s fucked up. I don’t think either of them are saints. He likes the small and thin? Maybe that’s why Zoella actually quit coming around? Or her contract with gleam about hanging out with them ended? She hasn’t seen the new baby at all right?
Well she said before he likes thin women. So between that and her "previous" ED, she's going to obsess over looks. At the height of my ED I was obsessed too, but I hopefully have recovered enough to not get like that again.

Alessia is pale, she seems lighter than me and that's coming from Mrs. Milk Bottles over her ImageImageImage

I quoted the "previous" above, I'm not diagnosing by any means, but to me having had an ED persinally, it doesn't look like to me she has recovered as much as she says...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

Anna is an abuser, of her husband and her children. Gleam will get into a lot of trouble one day for protecting this piece of shit.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Anna always comes off as perfect with everything she does so odds are behind the scenes she's the complete opposite and is probably a bitch. Look at Shaycarl and other yt familes.
Was that Anna's lip liner in her IG story outside or did she get bad lip fillers on her top lip? Either way that looked so bad.

23sure

Post by 23sure »

Yesterday insta stories:
J: "oh you look so hot, like hot hot!!"
A: "thanks." *with the most disgusting look on her face*

Lol forget it Jonathan :rofl: she has the rich life she always dreamt, theres no need to be affectionate with you. Thats why she goes to bed at 8.30 pm :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Anna Saccone”