SACCONEJOLYs "they're so pathetic we couldn't think of a title" - P158

nire
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs "they're so pathetic we couldn't think of a title" - P158

Post by nire »

I don’t understand the “yeah but they did this” mentality. Since when do two wrongs make a right? Just because they do this, what happened with the kids school is acceptable. No. It’s still wrong.

I made an account in 2014 because of the SJs. I didn’t like a lot of their choices, but I distinctly remember being shocked at the things people would post on here and to the extent they would take it. I was personally contacted by DM by someone with a copy of an email and was told to send to X, X and X so that deals could be kids could be checked out etc. So yeah, I fully believe it was someone on here that has probably moved to a different platform.

In response to the mod post above about the abuse letter the SJs received where it was thought it was Jonathan’s writing, that’s a load of crock. Anyone can copy someone’s handwriting. No one can say for sure whether it was Jonathan that did it, but you’d have to be a pretty sick minded individual to do something like that.

At the end of the day, I disagree with about 80% of what the SJs do. I disagree with putting so much of their children on the internet, the constant display of wealth is frankly quite disturbing and I think they have a bit of a chip on their shoulder about stuff, but I vehemently disagree with the response of hate and vitriol for “putting them self out there”. No other human deserves to be treated in such way even when they put themselves on the internet. That should never be an excuse for bad behaviour.

babylove
Learner
Learner

Post by babylove »

runningon wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:28 pm
xokisstherain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:51 am
I’ve been apart of Guru Gossip for years, and I’ve been reading this thread here and there since part 56. Contacting CPS, their children’s school, their family, brands, trying to ruin their income etc is not only crossing the line but insane. Bringing things up from years ago is ridiculous. You have too much time on your hands, and while I don’t care for the SJs I believe they should absolutely take legal action against those of you on this forum who have doing this for YEARS and YEARS. I’m surprised this thread hasn’t ever been taken down. Y’all have crossed the line way to many times. You are no better then the SJs.
I agree, lines have definitely been crossed, however, where were all of you with your sympathy for Alessia when Jonathan recently put up video of her privates? It was up for hours despite tons of comments under the video telling him he needed to fix it. Then he "fixed it" and still left her privates in for even longer. Where were all of you when he filmed an up close upskirt of Emilia in IG stories? Where were you when he was talking to Eduardo about kissing a girl while filming him playing with his privates? I also love the "ruining their income" comments. Yeah, 1.5mil house, buying a second house, ferrari, range rover, G wagon. Yeah, boy, the trolls sure are "ruining their income" aren't they? :?
Where was I? I was out in the world living my life and not following this family's every move. Now this may be a highly unpopular comment but the truth is I'll watch a video, think nothing of it and then I'll come here and see people up in arms about something that's been blown wildly out of proportion. I never saw anything about Alessia, why would I be upset about something that I didn't see? Some of you guys are just hell bent about getting upset over every little thing. Anna is a shitty mom, Jonathan is basically a pedo and providing content for pedos, the kids are spoiled rotten and have health and mental impediments... Seriously, if I believed everything I read on here what would even be the point of watching them? Oh but of course if you don't agree with EEEEVERYTHING in this forum then you're a "minion". Yup, got it.
:HK:

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

That 'little thing about Alessia' was her genitals on show for a good few seconds. She was sitting on the stairs putting on shoes and he filmed her, full view. It was up for hours before he did a half-arsed attempt at blurring it, but using a block that stayed at the same point on the screen, so when she moved, her naked body stood out even more.
Later he deleted the clip.

He knows the vlog is watched by 'weird people', and yet he left it in. That's how disturbed he is. And even now, his only worry was for his business, not his children.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

Don’t get me wrong, I post on many discussion on here so i’m not innocent. But, this is the most harsh discussion i’ve come across. Some of you guys nit pick absolutely everything that they do. it’s actually crazy.
i feel sorry for them. shit like this has been happening for a long time. there are worse people out there guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I feel like Anna is a complete moron and tries to anger haters by continuing to film her children in the bath and slathering lotion on them, or that’s the only time she can film herself with them because during the day the nanny has them. I’d much rather see them playing,going outside, going shopping, playing with the dogs, or even eating dinner. But I’m guessing the nanny feeds them dinner? I’m sick of seeing them in the bath for God’s sake! It’s not cute and it’s actually disturbing they whip the camera out. Even reality tv shows keep cameras out the bathrooms!

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

I believe what they are saying but the current forum they are talking about is not GG. Its another forum and the threads on SJs are hundreds of pages long :? . It is way more active than GG now. I am thinking the main person they are talking about use to active on her and went to the other forum.

But my thing is, at what point is the money worth risking their childrens lives, privacy and happiness? The SJs pretty much have a stalker on their hands yet they are continuing to post on all social media platforms like nothing is happen. Now THAT is disgusting! THAT IS PATHETIC!

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Re: SACCONEJOLYs

Post by jassie_gal_au »

Kelmo wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:24 pm
Yeah this is their whole tactic every single time they drop in views (that or they have another child). I have zero sympathy or empathy for people who have used their children solely to gain an income by not giving their children the right to privacy...they lack basic parenting abilities, both of them.
I completely agree. I don’t believe them and zero sympathy. If they are concerned why not stop blogging and stop putting your kids out there? Wtf. It’s basic common sense. I wouldn’t put my children online for money. How the duck do these two idiots sleep at night?

Jonathan is a liar. If he has clinical depression he would be hospitalised. All they do is lie for attention

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Why does she seem so happy throughout the video. I'm watching sometime on TV simultaneously and keep pausing. She's got a beaming smile in every still.

Post by Guest »

Watching kids touch animals gives me anxiety. Who even were those kids? Why were they having a petting zoo? Very confusing.alessia touching the turtle and putting her hands straight in her mouth after was gross.

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

curvycarrot wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:44 am
I believe what they are saying but the current forum they are talking about is not GG. Its another forum and the threads on SJs are hundreds of pages long :? . It is way more active than GG now. I am thinking the main person they are talking about use to active on her and went to the other forum.

But my thing is, at what point is the money worth risking their childrens lives, privacy and happiness? The SJs pretty much have a stalker on their hands yet they are continuing to post on all social media platforms like nothing is happen.
Now THAT is disgusting! THAT IS PATHETIC!
I’ve been thinking the same thing.
And their lack of cautiousness and nonchalance could potentially exacerbate the situation. But who knows? Maybe they’ve gone to the police about it. But then again, if they have, how would they have been able to disclose what has happened? Aren’t you not allowed to discuss the details of an incident or incidents if reported to the police?

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

Peanut Butter World wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:10 pm
Ludo wrote:
Also, Jonathan is saying he has clinical depression?
Yes and apparently onAnna’s stories yesterday, there have been times when she couldn’t find him and she thought maybe he had gone off and hurt himself!

Why they continue YouTube is a wonder to me. If it’s this bad for everyone, why go through it. You’ve made money and can continue to make money without a YouTube presence.
I only feel bad for those sweet kiddos oh and the innocent doggies!

But have either of them claimed or stated that Jonathan has clinical depression?
IF that is so, I don’t think that he truly does have it. He may very well have depression but just not clinical depression. Simply because of the severity of clinical depression coupled with what he does and the presentation of it, I don’t think that he has that. Clinical depression is a major depressive disorder. It is very severe. I just don’t think that if Jonathan suffered clinical depression that he would be able to function the way that he does and be so consistent with his routines, such as being a bubbly family vlogger.
Now, I’m not saying that he is always bubbly but the way that he presents himself in the vlogs and the consistency of those vlogs, I don’t think he has such a severe and major depressive disorder such as clinical depression. Again, that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have some form of depression or that he isn’t depressed but based on the symptoms and severity of clinical depression, I don’t think he has that specifically.

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

Snowknight wrote: Watching kids touch animals gives me anxiety. Who even were those kids? Why were they having a petting zoo? Very confusing. alessia touching the turtle and putting her hands straight in her mouth after was gross.
I agree. I mean, realistically you can’t protect your kids from absolutely everything, HOWEVER, (God forbid) Alessia could possibly get really ill from touching random things and then putting her hands in her mouth. There’s such a thing called Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease.
They could try to just make sure that her hands are sanitised often or try to get her to stop sucking her thumb.

Post by Guest »

I’ve just watched the SJ video regarding their Trolls and Stalkers.

I’m gob-smacked. What the actual ‘F’?

There are some very sick individuals out there.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

babylove wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:28 pm
runningon wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:28 pm
xokisstherain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:51 am
I’ve been apart of Guru Gossip for years, and I’ve been reading this thread here and there since part 56. Contacting CPS, their children’s school, their family, brands, trying to ruin their income etc is not only crossing the line but insane. Bringing things up from years ago is ridiculous. You have too much time on your hands, and while I don’t care for the SJs I believe they should absolutely take legal action against those of you on this forum who have doing this for YEARS and YEARS. I’m surprised this thread hasn’t ever been taken down. Y’all have crossed the line way to many times. You are no better then the SJs.
I agree, lines have definitely been crossed, however, where were all of you with your sympathy for Alessia when Jonathan recently put up video of her privates? It was up for hours despite tons of comments under the video telling him he needed to fix it. Then he "fixed it" and still left her privates in for even longer. Where were all of you when he filmed an up close upskirt of Emilia in IG stories? Where were you when he was talking to Eduardo about kissing a girl while filming him playing with his privates? I also love the "ruining their income" comments. Yeah, 1.5mil house, buying a second house, ferrari, range rover, G wagon. Yeah, boy, the trolls sure are "ruining their income" aren't they? :?
Where was I? I was out in the world living my life and not following this family's every move. Now this may be a highly unpopular comment but the truth is I'll watch a video, think nothing of it and then I'll come here and see people up in arms about something that's been blown wildly out of proportion. I never saw anything about Alessia, why would I be upset about something that I didn't see? Some of you guys are just hell bent about getting upset over every little thing. Anna is a shitty mom, Jonathan is basically a pedo and providing content for pedos, the kids are spoiled rotten and have health and mental impediments... Seriously, if I believed everything I read on here what would even be the point of watching them? Oh but of course if you don't agree with EEEEVERYTHING in this forum then you're a "minion". Yup, got it.
This. Agree 100%.

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

Snowknight wrote: Watching kids touch animals gives me anxiety. Who even were those kids? Why were they having a petting zoo? Very confusing.alessia touching the turtle and putting her hands straight in her mouth after was gross.
Apparently that Jack from Nat Geo contacted them.
You can have birthday parties where they come and show these types of animals to young kids and let them hold them.
I was more worried that Alessia was going to kill one of them.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

"Our children's safety is at risk"*

*Allows Daily Mail to post a photograph of their children in the bath https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -home.html

Jonathan says about the online trolls : "'It has definitely escalated in recent years, but there is no direct pattern to their behaviour which makes it difficult to take action against.' ....So, reading between the lines, they are NOT taking action?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

Funny how in that vlog he never mentioned being worried for his kids, only for the business and being annoyed with the police and CPS being called to the house.

If they never had been more careful with their content, it would not have been so easy for people to find where they live, where the kids go to school etc. etc.

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

Ludo wrote:
Peanut Butter World wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:10 pm
Ludo wrote:
Also, Jonathan is saying he has clinical depression?
Yes and apparently onAnna’s stories yesterday, there have been times when she couldn’t find him and she thought maybe he had gone off and hurt himself!

Why they continue YouTube is a wonder to me. If it’s this bad for everyone, why go through it. You’ve made money and can continue to make money without a YouTube presence.
I only feel bad for those sweet kiddos oh and the innocent doggies!

But have either of them claimed or stated that Jonathan has clinical depression?
IF that is so, I don’t think that he truly does have it. He may very well have depression but just not clinical depression. Simply because of the severity of clinical depression coupled with what he does and the presentation of it, I don’t think that he has that. Clinical depression is a major depressive disorder. It is very severe. I just don’t think that if Jonathan suffered clinical depression that he would be able to function the way that he does and be so consistent with his routines, such as being a bubbly family vlogger.
Now, I’m not saying that he is always bubbly but the way that he presents himself in the vlogs and the consistency of those vlogs, I don’t think he has such a severe and major depressive disorder such as clinical depression. Again, that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have some form of depression or that he isn’t depressed but based on the symptoms and severity of clinical depression, I don’t think he has that specifically.

Who knows what he has but for all we know he could be on medication and receiving regular counselling therapy.

Having lived with depressives I can attest that some of the medication can make them go from the depths of despair to hyper.

He is also doing a job where he gets to hide behind a camera a lot of the time and doesn’t have to interact with people in a normal work related setting.

Gosh there are cases all the time where someone has taken their own life and everyone around them said they didn’t know the person was unhappy so I don’t think people can speculate. If it is not true shame on him for saying it but we are in no position to make a medical assessment.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Interesting comments on the Daily Mail article. One of them caught my eye : "Stop the online trolls - take down your Youtube channel"
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Cat and meow
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat and meow »

A comment made me feel not right on the weird critters vlog. It simply said "alessia looks so cute in her swimsuit"... then I look at the persons profile pic and it's a 30something guy :? It just doesn't sit right with me. What guy / girl for that matter watches a family vlog and picks that detail to comment on... out of the whole thing. How can they expliot their children on the Internet where pervs will look at them and not feel in the slightest bit guilty. I would be sick with guilt.

Return to “Anna Saccone”