Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs

Post by eileen_2015 »

98872 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:18 pm
It's a new one he said on ig, other one didn't survive. He got it with the carriage for prime day

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Oh right. It's the same one though, right? He said 'remember this one'. Not that I care either way. I just hope the kids get to have a little bit of fun at home without being shipped off to 'holiday club' every weekday like it's school. They deserve a break. (but then again, being at home means they're getting filmed......)

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: SACCONEJOLYs "they're so pathetic we couldn't think of a title" - P158

Post by SourBerry »

My view on this - There is a special SJ forum specifically that I used to be a part of. Some of those members contacted the school, any brand that they wanted to work with, management, child services, etc. all the damn time. While I don't agree with a lot of their parenting choices, especially the whole car seat thing, it isn't right to harass. I think it crosses the line. I think they both have sense of entitlement.

With all of that being said - They would probably do best with a month long hiatus, but they need all the money. They went from way more views to just cracking 100k on videos. I don't know about you, but my opinion of family vloggers or IGers that use their kids for money makes me sick. They said that they weren't going to be showing much of the kids anymore, and they went on to post their kids EVEN MORE.

bagafreebee
Talker
Talker

Post by bagafreebee »

I felt sorry for them but this video has come about because they are not getting ADS with companies because of emails being sent about them so it is affecting their income. I remember a while ago they said they would not be showing their kids as much but it seems they are in the vlogs/IG even more.
Maybe its time to reflect and don't show anything to do with the kids school or after school clubs ect and think about the images you put on the web for example the bikini picture, lots of comments from people not agreeing with it.
Also I don't think Social Media is a good choice of career if you have clinical depression its opening yourself up for criticism as well as the praise/fans they get.

babylove
Learner
Learner

Post by babylove »

I don't think it's just for views. Someone just commented on here saying they were part of a forum that DID in fact do these things... so the idea that it is still happening is not that far fetched to me. I will never understand why people feel the need to meddle in other's lives. This is crossing a line... and if you're an adult and don't get that, that's disappointing :?
:HK:

babylove
Learner
Learner

Post by babylove »

tenalachbay1724 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:32 am
Oh my god. My life is made. They’ve just posted a video about the ‘HATERZZ’. It’s actually hilarious at this point. Anna was acting like an angry 13 who just got called petty in the playground. And she’s trying to defend stuff they’ve done. Ah well, more entertainment for me to laugh at.
Mmmm nah. It's not very funny. It's disturbing that people are doing that to them.
:HK:

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

babylove wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:40 am
I don't think it's just for views. Someone just commented on here saying they were part of a forum that DID in fact do these things... so the idea that it is still happening is not that far fetched to me. I will never understand why people feel the need to meddle in other's lives. This is crossing a line... and if you're an adult and don't get that, that's disappointing :?
Just saying that you can find the forum if you look any of these threads, I believe. I think the SJs aren't necessarily good people, but there has been child services called A LOT in the past that I know of. And I do know for a fact of people calling Gleam and sponsors. They have trashed GG a lot because we don't do enough and we are sympathetic.

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

I've never posted on this thread, so hi! I just have to get something off my chest really quick.

If these people don't stop vlogging after their kids security has been compromised, and if they care more about the money than the safety of their own children... Well, then I have ZERO sympathy for them. And if I'm being honest, even if I admit I'm being really mean, I kinda hope something happens (not really serious, but you get my point) so they understand at least what kind of special idiots they are.

COME ON, money > safety??? After all this they still put their kid's faces and bodies all over the internet? Yup, they deserve what's coming to them. Poor kids, I hope someday they sue their parents with all they got.

That is all, carry on.
Last edited by Ainat on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

bagafreebee wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:33 am
Also I don't think Social Media is a good choice of career if you have clinical depression its opening yourself up for criticism as well as the praise/fans they get.
That makes me wonder too. Clinical depression is a major form of depression. Perhaps he's referring to situational depression? Either way, maybe they should stop vlogging. It's clear that they're waist deep into their routines to produce any new material, AND it's affecting their quality of life. Nobody is making them do this, and it's obviously way too intrusive. Producing a video about it is the complete opposite of what they need to do. It's as if they're extending an open invitation for people to participate in this train wreck. I'm sure he'll do the opposite and encourage Eduardo to start vlogging. He can vlog Emelia in the bathtub, while wearing his school uniform. And, Joan can title the vlog "I caught him doing this!!!" Seems like a good idea :rofl: Anything for the views.

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

Armywife1508 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:48 pm
I don’t believe half of what they say. Their views are dismal, and suddenly there is a crisis. Sorry, get off the Internet if things are this bad. They choose to exploit their children.
They have been losing a lot of subscribers as well. My guess is that by the end of the year, maybe even before that, they may go back down to 1.8 million subs if it keeps decreasing the way that it is.

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

xokisstherain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:51 am
I’ve been apart of Guru Gossip for years, and I’ve been reading this thread here and there since part 56. Contacting CPS, their children’s school, their family, brands, trying to ruin their income etc is not only crossing the line but insane. Bringing things up from years ago is ridiculous. You have too much time on your hands, and while I don’t care for the SJs I believe they should absolutely take legal action against those of you on this forum who have doing this for YEARS and YEARS. I’m surprised this thread hasn’t ever been taken down. Y’all have crossed the line way to many times. You are no better then the SJs.
How do you know if the person who did that to them is even apart of this forum? As far as I know, they haven’t mentioned anything about the person.

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain »

Ludo wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:41 am
xokisstherain wrote:
I’ve been apart of Guru Gossip for years, and I’ve been reading this thread here and there since part 56. Contacting CPS, their children’s school, their family, brands, trying to ruin their income etc is not only crossing the line but insane. Bringing things up from years ago is ridiculous. You have too much time on your hands, and while I don’t care for the SJs I believe they should absolutely take legal action against those of you on this forum who have doing this for YEARS and YEARS. I’m surprised this thread hasn’t ever been taken down. Y’all have crossed the line way to many times. You are no better then the SJs.
How do you know if the person who did that to them is even apart of this forum? As far as I know, they haven’t mentioned anything about the person.

As I said I’ve been here for a long time. There have been countless posts from certain users about contacting brands, CPS, family, social services, schools , going to meetups, etc etc etc. they mentioned guru gossip a few times in their video specifically. And if I remember correctly there was a group created with the specific intent of calling and reporting them to anything and everything.
:love2: #savegreyson

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

xokisstherain wrote:
I agree, lines have definitely been crossed, however, where were all of you with your sympathy for Alessia when Jonathan recently put up video of her privates? It was up for hours despite tons of comments under the video telling him he needed to fix it. Then he "fixed it" and still left her privates in for even longer. Where were all of you when he filmed an up close upskirt of Emilia in IG stories? Where were you when he was talking to Eduardo about kissing a girl while filming him playing with his privates? I also love the "ruining their income" comments. Yeah, 1.5mil house, buying a second house, ferrari, range rover, G wagon. Yeah, boy, the trolls sure are "ruining their income" aren't they? :?

Justbesassy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Justbesassy »

Personally, I believe them. I remember one time, they mention how someone called their hotel their staying to get kick out of it, because Emilia had chicken pox prior to going on vacation. I'm pretty sure it was a clip in normal video. This was a couple of years ago. Other youtubers have talked about how people will show up to their homes/offices/studios.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they came from this site or another site. I have seen comments on other youtuber forums that someone should called Child Protective Services or speculate if CPS have been called to their house. From their point of view, I understand why Anna and Jonathan would think that person came from this site or site like this.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Justbesassy wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm
Personally, I believe them. I remember one time, they mention how someone called their hotel their staying to get kick out of it, because Emilia had chicken pox prior to going on vacation. I'm pretty sure it was a clip in normal video. This was a couple of years ago.
I did not contact the hotel, but they took Eduardo to the hotel and on a plane with what appeared to be an active case of chicken pox putting other people's health at risk. That's okay, though?

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

xokisstherain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:23 pm
Ludo wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:41 am
xokisstherain wrote:

As I said I’ve been here for a long time. There have been countless posts from certain users about contacting brands, CPS, family, social services, schools , going to meetups, etc etc etc. they mentioned guru gossip a few times in their video specifically. And if I remember correctly there was a group created with the specific intent of calling and reporting them to anything and everything.
Ahh, okay. I see.

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

So the person behind it tried to hack into Emilia’s and Eduardo’s school’s system and has been reporting them to CPS as well as to companies/businesses they work with. What else did they do? Just asking for clarification.

Also, Jonathan is saying he has clinical depression?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

There was a separate thread created three years ago by an ex user of GG. It lists quite a few videos of when Emilia and Eduardo were babies and how rough Jonathan was with them both and he encouraged the dogs to lick the children around the mouth. There was also the yogurt video where Jonathan was making sexual innuendos/remarks towards a baby Emilia. There's three whole pages that this ex GG-er made.Not sure if it's he/she causing harassment now . I've only recently started watching the SJ's and didn't know the complete history. After watching the videos on the separate thread today, I can see how it would disturb/horrify some people at how the children were treated, they were only babies too. I suppose this is why they have got 158 threads on GG.

Of course, other gossip sites are saying the perpetrator is from GG. After watching what I have seen today on the old videos, I'm aghast at how people can think the SJ's are totally innocent in all this. People report what they see. If they feel harm is coming to the children - then they're correct in reporting this to the relevant authorities. I feel that whoever is trying to hack the children's school website is another person with an ulterior motive?? They could want to harm the children in some way. If they were my children, I'd remove them from the school immediately and find a home tutor to home school them because my children's safety would be my priority over EVERYTHING else. Jonathan has also been known to 'fake' harassment - I was told this by a couple of regular posters. Jonathan showed a card he and Anna had received and it was pointed out that the card contained Jonathan's handwriting.

So, how they go forward from this will be interesting to see. Will they continue to show the children? Will brand deals be at the forefront of their lives or will the children's safety take precedence?

Their social blade was in the red until this 'bad news' video and now they're gaining back subscribers. They were losing around 5000 subscribers a month - since the video went up, they've gained a 1000. What puzzles me is why have they made this 'harassment' public? I'm sure if the police/lawyers are involved, they are advised not to discuss any ongoing case in a public domain as it could go against them in court.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

runningon wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:41 pm
Justbesassy wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm
Personally, I believe them. I remember one time, they mention how someone called their hotel their staying to get kick out of it, because Emilia had chicken pox prior to going on vacation. I'm pretty sure it was a clip in normal video. This was a couple of years ago.
I did not contact the hotel, but they took Eduardo to the hotel and on a plane with what appeared to be an active case of chicken pox putting other people's health at risk. That's okay, though?
Even if I followed these forums more intensely than I do now, I would never go out on a limb reporting people I've seen on the internet to other IRL for whatever, because that just crosses the line into stalking behaviour. However, I understand with the particular situation back in 2016, they took E2 (I think?) to Italy where chickenpox is a legally notifiable disease and they should not have taken him there. Also, there was the issue of going on an aircraft with a communicable disease in the dangerous stage, the main issues probably being women in early-stage pregnancy who could end up having babies with birth defects if they are exposed to the disease and also that chickenpox infections in old age are pretty severe.

So, even though I wouldn't bother going all the way to report them just from videos online, I can understand whoever did it felt it was a public health service.

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

This forum used to be insane, there were definitely people from here who went "real life" and contacted brands etc.... I believe everything thy said in that video. Do I love them? No. dO I think they make the best parenting decisions? NO.. but nobody deserves to have CPS called on you because of something someone saw on the internet (I know there are circumstances where that changes, bu the SJs have never shown anything that really makes it necessary for CPS to be called)

Peanut Butter World
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanut Butter World »

Ludo wrote:
Also, Jonathan is saying he has clinical depression?
Yes and apparently onAnna’s stories yesterday, there have been times when she couldn’t find him and she thought maybe he had gone off and hurt himself!

Why they continue YouTube is a wonder to me. If it’s this bad for everyone, why go through it. You’ve made money and can continue to make money without a YouTube presence.
I only feel bad for those sweet kiddos oh and the innocent doggies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Anna Saccone”