Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
mcsugar
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by mcsugar »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:32 pm
mcsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:45 pm
Nobody is trying to argue with you, more like offering a different perspective and pointing out the difference. You said they've lifted for 7-8 years, they themselves said 5-6. These chicks aren't the semi-pro powerlifters or Oly lifters. Their goals aren't so either. The fact that they can do 195lbs BB Bulgarian split squats for reps make them stronger than the average insta thots or really most regular gym goers, and also makes their working sets on squats easily way more than 185x5. I can squat over 2xBW for reps and have been qualified to USAW/USAPL Nationals, and I can acknowledge their strengths without trying to diminish it by saying "well they're not that strong in relation to this and that" when other people have been commenting on what an impressive weight they're working with. But you do you, girl. We can agree to disagree <3 Maybe I'm so used to having too many average IG fit thots on my feeds.
Lol last time I'm commenting on this but they said in a recent pic that in December of 2018 they had been building their physique for 6.5 years straight at that point. That would make it almost 7.5 now. So, yes, I was correct.

Sure girl. You can fact check under their “Natural Athlete” reel on their IG. It’s still there. Posted 50 weeks ago, they said they’ve been building their current physique for 5 years. 5 to 7-8 is a big difference 😉 Unless they’ve been putting out conflicting info.
treelee wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:59 pm
Strong or not their bulking guide goes for an insane price. Almost $250?! It's not even customized, it's just a pdf. Do people actually pay for this?
I doubt anybody’s paying for that. The whole thing is only 70 pages. There are multiple threads of reddit about people splitting the differences and sharing the program. I’ve seen the program, it’s not worth $250. There’s bulking guidance and but the reps x sets seem very random and unorganized. There’s not even notes on working percentages, just sets x reps. Jeff Nippard’s guides are far more superior. Hell, even Robin Gallant’s one has more detailed notes. They’re definitely banking on 100 girls buying them at $250, than 1,000 buying at $15-20.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 pm
jellybeanfiend wrote:
mcsugar wrote:
Nobody is trying to argue with you, more like offering a different perspective and pointing out the difference. You said they've lifted for 7-8 years, they themselves said 5-6. These chicks aren't the semi-pro powerlifters or Oly lifters. Their goals aren't so either. The fact that they can do 195lbs BB Bulgarian split squats for reps make them stronger than the average insta thots or really most regular gym goers, and also makes their working sets on squats easily way more than 185x5. I can squat over 2xBW for reps and have been qualified to USAW/USAPL Nationals, and I can acknowledge their strengths without trying to diminish it by saying "well they're not that strong in relation to this and that" when other people have been commenting on what an impressive weight they're working with. But you do you, girl. We can agree to disagree <3 Maybe I'm so used to having too many average IG fit thots on my feeds.
Lol last time I'm commenting on this but they said in a recent pic that in December of 2018 they had been building their physique for 6.5 years straight at that point. That would make it almost 7.5 now. So, yes, I was correct.

Sure girl. You can fact check under their “Natural Athlete” reel on their IG. It’s still there. Posted 50 weeks ago, they said they’ve been building their current physique for 5 years. 5 to 7-8 is a big difference 😉 Unless they’ve been putting out conflicting info.
treelee wrote:
Strong or not their bulking guide goes for an insane price. Almost $250?! It's not even customized, it's just a pdf. Do people actually pay for this?
I doubt anybody’s paying for that. The whole thing is only 70 pages. There are multiple threads of reddit about people splitting the differences and sharing the program. I’ve seen the program, it’s not worth $250. There’s bulking guidance and but the reps x sets seem very random and unorganized. There’s not even notes on working percentages, just sets x reps. Jeff Nippard’s guides are far more superior. Hell, even Robin Gallant’s one has more detailed notes. They’re definitely banking on 100 girls buying them at $250, than 1,000 buying at $15-20.
Lol girl they literally posted a progress pic August 25th saying December 2018 was 6 and a half years into their journey. So, again, its 7-8 years😉

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

They’re still super impressive to their followers on insta, I’m sure most of their followers are people just getting into lifting and the sort, so watching a small girl lift that much is probably mind blowing. I got into lifting maybe 3-4 years ago, definitely not consistently, but am just getting 30’s on my DB presses, so for the peasants like myself, we’re shooketh yo, haha

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:55 pm
mcsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 pm
jellybeanfiend wrote:
mcsugar wrote:

treelee wrote:
Lol girl they literally posted a progress pic August 25th saying December 2018 was 6 and a half years into their journey. So, again, its 7-8 years😉
Girl, then they’ve been putting out inconsistent info as I’ve claimed before. Their working set’s capacity is way beyond 185x5 evidently and they could hit heavier squat PR if they tried to. It must be exhausting not acknowledging somebody’s strength without conditional XYZ. I wish you luck on your strength journey.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

You're taking it so personally😂. I dont find them strong, who cares? No one said you can't. Crazy how we can all have different opinions. Anywayyyyy

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

Okay so I have no idea who Sommer Ray is but I just saw snippets of her working out from Rebecca Leung's video and OMG considering she's a so called 'fitfluencer' her form is absolutely terrible!

Altocumulus
Learner
Learner

Post by Altocumulus »

While we're on the topic of the KKFit girls, would someone please tell me how do you tell them apart? I've been following them for a while now but I have difficulties telling which one is which...

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

Altocumulus wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:34 pm
While we're on the topic of the KKFit girls, would someone please tell me how do you tell them apart? I've been following them for a while now but I have difficulties telling which one is which...
Kendra is the one with the somewhat "manlier" face, squarer jaw. The other one, forgot her name, has more feminine features.
jellybeanfiend wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 pm
You're taking it so personally😂. I dont find them strong, who cares? No one said you can't. Crazy how we can all have different opinions. Anywayyyyy
I'm not sure how that's personal :? I offered a different perspective, which people seemingly agree with. They're pretty damn strong for typical IG famous chicks who don't subscribe to professional or semi-professional strength sports and people find that impressive. I doubt any casual lifter would be able to Bulgarian split squat for reps with 195lbs loaded barbell. But you seem to not be able to comprehend that, so best we move on.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:18 am
Altocumulus wrote:
Kendra is the one with the somewhat "manlier" face, squarer jaw. The other one, forgot her name, has more feminine features.
jellybeanfiend wrote:
I'm not sure how that's personal :? I offered a different perspective, which people seemingly agree with. They're pretty damn strong for typical IG famous chicks who don't subscribe to professional or semi-professional strength sports and people find that impressive. I doubt any casual lifter would be able to Bulgarian split squat for reps with 195lbs loaded barbell. But you seem to not be able to comprehend that, so best we move on.
I'm a casual lifter, and I can do that. They do this for a living. So, again, I don't find them strong when I can meet their skill set with half the lifting time. Just another perspective for you ;)

DemonicCupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by DemonicCupcake »

The reality is that most fitness guru’s workouts are not geared toward building strength. There are some exceptions, like Natacha Oceane, who does incorporate quite a bit of conditioning and strength training into her workouts. Most fitness gurus are just training for looks. Mostly for a thick ass tbh.

Also, it’s hard to sell strength training to average people. That’s why planet fitness is so against any “hardcore” exercises, and they are making bank. The more hardcore your videos, the fewer views you’re gonna get. I just don’t see sandbag training, farmer’s walks, heavy ass deadlifts and squats ass to grass getting the same views as booty workouts.

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

DemonicCupcake wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:49 am
The reality is that most fitness guru’s workouts are not geared toward building strength. There are some exceptions, like Natacha Oceane, who does incorporate quite a bit of conditioning and strength training into her workouts. Most fitness gurus are just training for looks. Mostly for a thick ass tbh.

Also, it’s hard to sell strength training to average people. That’s why planet fitness is so against any “hardcore” exercises, and they are making bank. The more hardcore your videos, the fewer views you’re gonna get. I just don’t see sandbag training, farmer’s walks, heavy ass deadlifts and squats ass to grass getting the same views as booty workouts.
Thanks for presenting this more eloquently than I tried to. Whatever her face seems to refuse this understanding. There’s a real mismatched expectation when it comes to IG insta chicks, especially Gymshark fitspos.

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:09 am
mcsugar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:18 am
Altocumulus wrote:
jellybeanfiend wrote:
I'm a casual lifter, and I can do that. They do this for a living. So, again, I don't find them strong when I can meet their skill set with half the lifting time. Just another perspective for you ;)
Girl, you’re the exception to the rule then, so good for you, and everybody else is wrong 😂 feel free to DM me your lifts because I seriously find 195lbs loaded barbell Bulgarian split squats for 10+ reps highly impressive.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

since we are on the subject of KKfit twins they shared on their stories of what their bodies really look like during a bulk and how unpleasing it may seem. This makes me appreciate them a ton because you never see anyone admit/show this side of building muscle and bulking and losing a slim waist.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:49 am
DemonicCupcake wrote:

Thanks for presenting this more eloquently than I tried to. Whatever her face seems to refuse this understanding. There’s a real mismatched expectation when it comes to IG insta chicks, especially Gymshark fitspos.
No, I wholeheartedly understand what you've been saying for a full day now. As I've said 72 times, I just don't agree and have different standards. I don't know how many times I have to say that before you get it. I love how you think only one opinion can exist and all others are wrong. You think they're strong, I don't. Yet I still admire their work ethic. Wow. How crazy.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

pbjnfit wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:56 am
since we are on the subject of KKfit twins they shared on their stories of what their bodies really look like during a bulk and how unpleasing it may seem. This makes me appreciate them a ton because you never see anyone admit/show this side of building muscle and bulking and losing a slim waist.
Agreed. Their healthy mindset is why I followed them to begin with. They also look fantastic, so maybe more girls will see them and follow their example and follow the cycle properly instead of being like 90% of gymshark athletes and stay the same year round.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

pbjnfit wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:56 am
I saw that! As a recent follower, I was pleasantly surprised to see their unposed bodies. So many people who “bulk” never seem to look any different!

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:01 am
mcsugar wrote:
DemonicCupcake wrote:

No, I wholeheartedly understand what you've been saying for a full day now. As I've said 72 times, I just don't agree and have different standards. I don't know how many times I have to say that before you get it. I love how you think only one opinion can exist and all others are wrong. You think they're strong, I don't. Yet I still admire their work ethic. Wow. How crazy.
Sure, Jan. Carry on.

To everybody else, sorry for derailing. It’s just so hard for me to keep it in my pants when I’m graced with the presence of the strongest casual lifter on GuRu-verse. Chicks like KK twins at least set themselves apart from the rest of the booty gurus, and I appreciate that.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:43 am
jellybeanfiend wrote:
mcsugar wrote:
DemonicCupcake wrote:

Sure, Jan. Carry on.

To everybody else, sorry for derailing. It’s just so hard for me to keep it in my pants when I’m graced with the presence of the strongest casual lifter on GuRu-verse. Chicks like KK twins at least set themselves apart from the rest of the booty gurus, and I appreciate that.
Why are you so obsessed with this? :rofl: Ive literally said I admired them, I appreciate their work ethic, I agree they separate themselves from most gymshark athletes, and you're so mad that I don't find them strong. Continuing to argue over my OPINION. Simply because I'm equally as strong. Good Lord Almighty you must be fun at parties.

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 am
mcsugar wrote:
jellybeanfiend wrote:
mcsugar wrote:
DemonicCupcake wrote:

Sure, Jan. Carry on.

Why are you so obsessed with this? :rofl: Ive literally said I admired them, I appreciate their work ethic, I agree they separate themselves from most gymshark athletes, and you're so mad that I don't find them strong. Continuing to argue over my OPINION. Simply because I'm equally as strong. Good Lord Almighty you must be fun at parties.

GIRLLLLLLLLL. I've said in my second post ever to you that we could agree to disagree. Others and I have explained why they're admirably strong, so please eff off and stop responding if you don't agree. We get that you're so very strong with less training time accumulatively, and don't think these girls could ever hold any candles. You literally don't have to defend your point further :respekt:

Sorry for derailing again everybody. This bitch just won't leave me alone. I won't be responding anymore.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:36 am
jellybeanfiend wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 am
mcsugar wrote:
jellybeanfiend wrote:
mcsugar wrote:

Sure, Jan. Carry on.

GIRLLLLLLLLL. I've said in my second post that we could agree to disagree. Others and I have explained why they're admirably strong, so please eff off and stop responding if you don't agree. We get that you're so very strong with less training time accumulatively, and don't think these girls could ever hold any candles. Youu literally don't have to defend your point further :FU:

Sorry for derailing again everybody. This bitch just won't leave me alone. I won't be responding anymore.

We can agree to disagree yet you continue trying to prove a point that I'm wrong and you're right. I couldn't care less if we agree, nor am I defensive. It's actually laughable at this point that you're so offended on my definition of strong.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”