Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post Reply
User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10564
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 202 times
Been thanked: 2078 times

Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by HoardganizedJen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Continue here!

OneOfTheHeathers
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Reply to post from the other thread - that Lexi Q&A was GROSS. I do not care to learn any of that info about anyone. It was so unprofessional and maybe I'm a prude, but I wouldn't want to post shit like that on the internet for everyone to know about me. What if her parents or her brother watches?!!

Iridescence_65
Debater
Debater
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:13 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Iridescence_65 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Oh wow I can't believe how small lexi has become again....woah......



Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk


User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3563
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 333 times
Been thanked: 947 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by treelee » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:20 pm

^I'm going to hell for saying this, but I just can't picture her having sex at her current physique and that made it 100x worse. I don't mean to skinny shame but she's clearly unnaturally lean. Granted I really don't want to hear the intimate details of anyone's sex life I'm not sleeping with. Like wasn't the first question spit or swallow and she straight up said swallow. Like nope, I didn't need to know.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:22 pm

I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.

Yamly
Informer
Informer
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Yamly » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm

CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.
I think it's mostly because they cake on foundation without adding any highlight or bronzer. Then they have thick dark eyebrows and never wear mascara to balance it out. And finally seems like they get foundation on their lips so their face just ends up looking like a giant blob lol. They'd probably look better with just no makeup at all. Example here with full makeup https://www.instagram.com/kk_fit_/p/Bn0A1rSFwWy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10564
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 202 times
Been thanked: 2078 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by HoardganizedJen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:42 pm

Yamly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm
CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.
I think it's mostly because they cake on foundation without adding any highlight or bronzer. Then they have thick dark eyebrows and never wear mascara to balance it out. And finally seems like they get foundation on their lips so their face just ends up looking like a giant blob lol. They'd probably look better with just no makeup at all. Example here with full makeup https://www.instagram.com/kk_fit_/p/Bn0A1rSFwWy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Omg, it's like night and day! They look sooo much better there, especially without the fried blonde hair. ETA: Wait, this isn't the brunette hair pic but they still look better here too!

macro friendly
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:09 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by macro friendly » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm

I'm not going to lie, I actually enjoyed Lexi's wine Q&A but that's only bc I'm nosy about that type of stuff and I don't have a big circle of girlfriends to speak about guy stuff with haha

User avatar
chubbybunny
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by chubbybunny » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm

I really like Jazminsus, but she never posts anymore.

User avatar
Von_Haute
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:41 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by Von_Haute » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 am

Yamly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm
CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.
I think it's mostly because they cake on foundation without adding any highlight or bronzer. Then they have thick dark eyebrows and never wear mascara to balance it out. And finally seems like they get foundation on their lips so their face just ends up looking like a giant blob lol. They'd probably look better with just no makeup at all. Example here with full makeup https://www.instagram.com/kk_fit_/p/Bn0A1rSFwWy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
those KK twins always remind me of the two Salamanca cousins from Breaking Bad

Image

they never smile and always have that flat face with brows.
Sorry for what I say when I'm hungry.

loladelrey
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:39 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by loladelrey » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 am

Natacha Oceane’s guide came out today; i had a glitch with the discount code not appearing in my email and her superb customer service and quick reply makes me love her even more. ♥️♥️♥️

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:43 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by notyourcupoftea » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am

loladelrey wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 am
Natacha Oceane’s guide came out today; i had a glitch with the discount code not appearing in my email and her superb customer service and quick reply makes me love her even more. ♥️♥️♥️
Did you get it and do you like what you see so far? I have the original CUT but never finished it because it was too much plyo.

User avatar
invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by invasionsucexxy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:36 am

chubbybunny wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm
I really like Jazminsus, but she never posts anymore.
I like her too, she can get a bit too obnoxious for my liking sometimes but ya she seems really chill.
Does anyone know if she goes to school or just does fitness/IG influencer full time?
She's definitely making bank with all her brand things and her new BMW.

someonenice
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:35 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by someonenice » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 am

treelee wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:20 pm
^I'm going to hell for saying this, but I just can't picture her having sex at her current physique and that made it 100x worse. I don't mean to skinny shame but she's clearly unnaturally lean. Granted I really don't want to hear the intimate details of anyone's sex life I'm not sleeping with. Like wasn't the first question spit or swallow and she straight up said swallow. Like nope, I didn't need to know.
I am a bit late to this and just wanted to say that it grossed me out too. I also really didn't like her roommate in that video but at least it seemed that they will be good roommates together?

loladelrey
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:39 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by loladelrey » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:41 am

notyourcupoftea wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am
loladelrey wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 am
Natacha Oceane’s guide came out today; i had a glitch with the discount code not appearing in my email and her superb customer service and quick reply makes me love her even more. ♥️♥️♥️
Did you get it and do you like what you see so far? I have the original CUT but never finished it because it was too much plyo.
definitely less plyo. i had to modify cut so much because all that plyo was too hard on my knees

User avatar
LolaRuby
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 am
Has thanked: 202 times
Been thanked: 252 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by LolaRuby » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:44 am

Von_Haute wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 am
Yamly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm
CheetoDustGreyhound wrote:I was going to reply to the photo of those Kk twins from the last thread. They annoy me (hell, everyone annoys me) and in that photo they looked nothing like what they normally post.
I think it's mostly because they cake on foundation without adding any highlight or bronzer. Then they have thick dark eyebrows and never wear mascara to balance it out. And finally seems like they get foundation on their lips so their face just ends up looking like a giant blob lol. They'd probably look better with just no makeup at all. Example here with full makeup https://www.instagram.com/kk_fit_/p/Bn0A1rSFwWy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
those KK twins always remind me of the two Salamanca cousins from Breaking Bad

Image

they never smile and always have that flat face with brows.
This is the most amazing comparison ever. Hahahahahahahaha

1998
Informer
Informer
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by 1998 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 am

Srs what does Maryana do? All her Instagram stories are either her cats, the gym, or her going out to eat. Does she go to school or do literally anything at all outside of that?

User avatar
invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by invasionsucexxy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:05 am

1998 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 am
Srs what does Maryana do? All her Instagram stories are either her cats, the gym, or her going out to eat. Does she go to school or do literally anything at all outside of that?
I think she mentioned taking classes a long time ago but idk. These girls never talk about school or seem to avoid the question altogether so it's hard to know.

User avatar
treelee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3563
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 333 times
Been thanked: 947 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by treelee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Why on earth is Lexi DeYoung running a mini cut? She had only gained like 5 lbs post stage weight.

User avatar
chubbybunny
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by chubbybunny » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:12 pm

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:36 am
chubbybunny wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm
I really like Jazminsus, but she never posts anymore.
I like her too, she can get a bit too obnoxious for my liking sometimes but ya she seems really chill.
Does anyone know if she goes to school or just does fitness/IG influencer full time?
She's definitely making bank with all her brand things and her new BMW.
She’s just on social media. EHPLabs and Gymshark must be paying her well, considering how little she posts nowadays.

I truly wonder what these fitspos, like Maryana^^, do all day.

User avatar
invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by invasionsucexxy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:31 pm

She really lost weight. She looks good


User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 10564
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm
Has thanked: 202 times
Been thanked: 2078 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by HoardganizedJen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:54 pm

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:31 pm
She really lost weight. She looks good

Doesn't look like a big weight loss to me. Maybe 5lbs? These are terrible comparison photos (like each and every fitspo is guilty of) because of distance, lighting, different clothing, etc.

OneOfTheHeathers
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by OneOfTheHeathers » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:12 pm

treelee wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:47 pm
Why on earth is Lexi DeYoung running a mini cut? She had only gained like 5 lbs post stage weight.
Seriously, she is???? That's super fucked up.

Also to the other commenter - her roommate was more annoying in that Q&A than Lexi was, which is saying something. They both act like they are still soph in college and are just barely legal enough to go out to a bar. OTOH, maybe they are both acting like that because this is the first time they've had IRL friends and they never went through that phase back then. Which....now that I think about it, that is probably true, which makes me seriously sad for them.

User avatar
invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by invasionsucexxy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Yikes Ally found her post on Fitnessdailyreport. She getting defensive and replying to comments.

User avatar
invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by invasionsucexxy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:00 pm

It’s getting a bit juicy. And she’s getting pissy at every single comment even the ones that aren’t criticizing her 😂

Image

Image

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness Influencers”