danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissLostMyVirginityTwiceRemiAshten: Never as popular as Alisha - Part 11

Post by danny-devito »

lilazn04 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:02 pm
Did anyone see her IG story about STD testing?

She said she is surprised at girls by the age of 25 will get an STD. Ehh not all girls will get STD by that age. She needs to clarify what she is saying. If people have unprotected sex and multiple partners are the ones who have high risk for STDs like herself.
she read the statistic wrong. according to the american sexual health association (asha), 1 in every 2 sexually active people will contract an sti by age 25. that's different than "half of the people watching" her insta story (as she said) because the majority of her demographic is women, many of whom probably aren't sexually active. so, kind of misleading.
that said, i for one don't mind this sponsorship because it's in partnership with a non-profit, and it's urging people to get tested if they are sexually active. the CDC estimates half of all STIs contracted in the US are people ages 15-24, but only 12% of those young people are actually getting tested. asha isn't making money from this sponsorship - they're not using remi to sell a product. they literally just want people to take care of themselves if they are sexually active.

treyseratops
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by treyseratops »

konagirl wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:57 pm
lawyerbarbie wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:58 pm
Wow this bitch really said that Bree "deserved" her panic attack on the podcast. Are you kidding me? I don't care if she "ruined your date" which she DIDN'T, plus she gave you all this free content. Especially after all that talk about how Remi has been struggling with her own mental health, she says this shit? What a shitty, narcissistic friend - Remi didn't even sound one bit sorry
She said that?

Wow. That's sort of a new low, even for her.

Goes to show she's earned the name, Remi Trashten.
I could not believe she said that either! Especially when you know she secretly wanted all this drama all along.

She also said something similar on the last podcast episode which really took me aback. Alisha and Remi were making Eli pick a favorite and she told him, "Don't forget who pays your bills." Like...what! How can you be so rude! I can't believe I'm just starting to realize how awful of a person she is!

itsalex123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsalex123 »

lawyerbarbie wrote:Wow this bitch really said that Bree "deserved" her panic attack on the podcast. Are you kidding me? I don't care if she "ruined your date" which she DIDN'T, plus she gave you all this free content. Especially after all that talk about how Remi has been struggling with her own mental health, she says this shit? What a shitty, narcissistic friend - Remi didn't even sound one bit sorry
I know it’s terrible to say that either way but did she say it in a serious tone? I haven’t listened lmao, can’t stand her whining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I'm sorry but "We love an STD queen!" Has to be in the next thread title.

This girl must be getting so much cash from that testing company. And how much you want to bet she didn't actually go in that clinic and get tested? Because she sure didnt film it. Not even some clips of getting on the elevator, or the sign outside the door or anything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

KSlove321 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:40 am
Seriously I had to stop listening to Pretty Basic. These girls are so full of themselves and dying for attention. Mainly Remi and I don’t understand how Alisha supports it.

Remi posting her making a meal while she was “drunk” is so planned out. So she can be funny and relatable.

Also for her putting “content baby content” on her wildflower case collaboration that guy who actually said it should be getting a share for how much they say it haha
Remi making "healthy" meals after a drunken night out is just her trying to save her fitness guru image. We all know she binges & orders greasy food so it's there when she arrives.

sunnysideup22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunnysideup22 »

The only reason she keeps bragging about making a salmon dinner while drunk is to seem more like "wifey" material.

Same reason she made a HUGE deal about bringing healthy snacks in an obnoxious Whole Foods bag to the game.. it's all about attracting men for her.

That's also why she justified herself being upset about the spying thing.. yes, I would be mad too.. but it's not okay to say Brie deserved that panic attack. However, to Remi, getting a boyfriend is the most important thing in the world.. if anyone does anything to jeopardize that, they should be brought down!

Post by Guest »

itsalex123 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:06 pm
lawyerbarbie wrote:Wow this bitch really said that Bree "deserved" her panic attack on the podcast. Are you kidding me? I don't care if she "ruined your date" which she DIDN'T, plus she gave you all this free content. Especially after all that talk about how Remi has been struggling with her own mental health, she says this shit? What a shitty, narcissistic friend - Remi didn't even sound one bit sorry
I know it’s terrible to say that either way but did she say it in a serious tone? I haven’t listened lmao, can’t stand her whining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She deffo did if I remember correctly.
Even I was taken aback.
I decided to listen so I'd get to hear Alisha basically confirm that sis wanted to be followed on her date, but wow she's a horrible person.
She made it seem like Bree's panic attack was a joke, even the way she described it. And to say someone deserved it.
Like wow.

Additionally, what Alisha said was so true, if she were truly annoyed why did she walk to them and give them attention? Give them the content they wanted? Give them a reaction? Talk about what happened to her date?? Tbf, if she were so embarrassed and scared her British man would end it she could've kept her mouth shut. I believe she even made it seem like her life is so crazy and stuff like this happens frequently.
She could've walked away and ignored them. And she knew she was caught by Alisha so she said "I'm not a good actor to do that" like lmao sis you been crying on your channel for dumb stuff for years, what do u mean??
After listening to the podcast it was so obvious that in reality Alisha would've reacted in a much normal way. If you're ok with it, laugh about it or if you're pissed just ignore it and pretend they didn't exist.
Alisha was keen on proving that Remi has been wanting this for time, even tagging each other on posts about spying on someone's date, all of it. Yes one tag and you'd laugh about it with your bff. But Alisha has a point, for someone to be tagging about it so much it does come off as though she wants it to happen, especially because she talks about doing it herself.

I've noticed recently she's started to curse more, is this her new "OMG I'm so relatable, I use the f word too and omg I'm that bitch"???

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

^^Alisha is cussing more too. I don’t mind people cussing. It’s just weird that the content they make for their tween audience doesn’t mesh well with who they really are. To Rom and Losh, cussing doesn’t equal maturity. The way they pepper it in seems so forced and juvenile.

YouTuber Burnout? No. Their audience grew up, so they are scrambling on what to do with who’s left. I really hope their leftover fans can recognize how lame they really are. Massive eye roll from me when they use an “adult” word.

gemst0nes1
Learner
Learner

Post by gemst0nes1 »

Remi and the STD testing is so cringey... We all know noone hits that. Come on.

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

gemst0nes1 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:40 am
Remi and the STD testing is so cringey... We all know noone hits that. Come on.
:rofl:

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

These constant IG's claiming she went out in public and forgot to put on real shoes are so sad. Like the first time might be believable, Remi. The second, third, fourth, fifth... not entertaining or relatable, just pathetic.

Amica
Learner
Learner

Post by Amica »

Maybe you should start with yourself and not say your friend deserved a panic attack.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

This is cruel of me, but I wish, just one time, Remi could feel what it’s like to have a panic attack. She’d never again be so flippant about something so horrifying and painful. I’m really angry she said that about her “friend”. I’ve had several panic attacks over the years, and I just...I’m lost for words.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

When did Bree have the panic attack? Was it while they were doing the costumes and crashing the date?

If I was Bree and I heard Remi say that I would not be friends with her anymore. Remi clearly has never experienced a panic attack or even real anxiety. I would hope that people in her audience who hear her say that are going to speak out to her more.

Problem is, she deletes all negative feedback... or at least anything that isnt praising her. So she will never learn unless she has a panic attack herself.

Post by Guest »

quietcat6 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 am
When did Bree have the panic attack? Was it while they were doing the costumes and crashing the date?

If I was Bree and I heard Remi say that I would not be friends with her anymore. Remi clearly has never experienced a panic attack or even real anxiety. I would hope that people in her audience who hear her say that are going to speak out to her more.

Problem is, she deletes all negative feedback... or at least anything that isnt praising her. So she will never learn unless she has a panic attack herself.

She had it after Rem texted in the group saying something like "the guy left me" and she didn't reply.
So Bree started to freak out and Eli had to calm her down.

She even justified it on the podcast by saying "I tried to intervene once in Bree's love life and she was so mad" something like that, but still, you don't wish a panic attack on anybody.
But what does Rem know, she panics over dumb shit and fakes all her reactions.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Star_player2delete wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 am

She had it after Rem texted in the group saying something like "the guy left me" and she didn't reply.
So Bree started to freak out and Eli had to calm her down.

She even justified it on the podcast by saying "I tried to intervene once in Bree's love life and she was so mad" something like that, but still, you don't wish a panic attack on anybody.
But what does Rem know, she panics over dumb shit and fakes all her reactions.
Like the guy wasn't gonna leave her anyway. They always leave her. I'm sure her friends spying on her date was the highlight of the date for him.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

seems like honey pop is def going away in today's video

12:41 when eli says RIP accidentally to pretty basic but thought it was for honey pop

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

They must of finally finished her rap roast & are working on the video. Remi seems annoyed by her employees in the latest video. Eli was cute with his filming! Remi was too embarrassed to dance in front of some "cute" guy near the cave. Hard to believe lol girl knows she can't really dance & shouldn't be making dance videos. :rofl:

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Well then her "real me" is real annoying because she has just gotten more and more obnoxious.

I think the spying thing was eli's idea to get content=save his job. Surely remi planted the thought on him just like she did w alisha, the thing is that she is not 13yo or in her payroll so she didn't care enough to do it.

I bet she went to the game also for content and mostly in hopes she would find a man. she is not into sports at all and she is so cliché attention seeking i bet she wants to pretend she is a girly girl who is into sports to see if she can catch someone.

About bree,i'm not informed if she suffers from panic attacks but if she does, how awful from remi to feed the feeling and publicly say that. And If it is not a real thing, how insensitive, we know how dramatic and careless they are with words so probably she just worried a bit but they inmediately threw "Panic attack" ...still rude saying she deserved it.
Edit to avoid double post*

happylemon
Learner
Learner

Post by happylemon »

jadorexo wrote:seems like honey pop is def going away in today's video

12:41 when eli says RIP accidentally to pretty basic but thought it was for honey pop
I’m surprised they had Honey Flop up for as long as they did. It seemed like it died a long time ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Queen Latifah, give me strength!

Return to “MissRemiAshten”