Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Post by Peppa Schmint »

littlegarose wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 am
Ugh. Seriously???
I can't stand this fool. This bitch literally has 3 teeth left in her head but instead of taking care of that she spends her money on Jeffree Star cosmetics. Make it make sense...also she's apparently on her 3rd husband. WTF

Jeffree has gone from losing subs this morning to now gaining at 10:52 pm. I believe he's buying subs - why would people just start subbing when nothing has changed since yesterday?

Google/You Tube needs to look into this entire situation (Tati and James as well) because something is fucked up.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by RenaiHunter »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:03 pm
OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:54 pm
I know Perez Hilton is hardly someone to be trusted but I thought it worth mentioning that in his video on Jeffree he asked people to 'contact Kelly Osbourne' and ask her about Jeffree and what he did to her. I had a quick look online and I found a few photos of her and Jeffree together a LONG time ago but that's it. I wonder whether Jeffree used her the same way he used Kat Von D, get connections through her into the music industry which he was so desperate to be part of and then fuck off once he gets what he needs.

PS My suggestion for next thread title if Jeffreceipts or lack of.
it's not much, but the comments are funny. https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/1126793.html

shame he purged and deleted his journal... shame that myspace doesn't have archives. would be interesting to see it all again.
I suggest the new thread name to be based on one of the comments:
"when internet cross-dressers go famous - Jeffree Star Part 12"

iamami
Learner
Learner

Post by iamami »

Earlier... I decided to be my own little investigator and called every possible number I could find to get a hold of Jeffree's mom. I searched on Google and I was able to get in contact after many failed attempts and talked to her for about 10 minutes. Basically... Jeffree is lying about everything in regards to her, her model days, her health issues, him being a "saint" who saved her from homelessness, him financially supporting her. She said the only time Jeffree has contacted her in the last 4 years was to try to get her to sign a NDA to do scripted videos & fashion photos with him in exchange for a large sum of money which she declined to do. She has never been to Jeffree's Calabasas mansion and has never met Nate. She had to end the call but said I could call her back to talk more but not to give her number out to anyone. I promised her I wouldn't.

I don't know what the hell to do now with this info! I feel a bit scared to even post a summary of our convo on here incase Jeffree reads it and tries to threaten his mom or does something violent. This is so beyond everything. I just knew in my heart he was lying about his mother because she has never appeared in any of his videos or pics despite him saying he had reconnected with her and I was right. :|

I was thinking about asking her if I can record our convo next time I call and then upload it on vocaroo/youtube to post here.
Should I even get this involved with the situation? I kind of regret going down this rabbit hole now.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

iamami wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 pm
Earlier... I decided to be my own little investigator and called every possible number I could find to get a hold of Jeffree's mom. I searched on Google and I was able to get in contact after many failed attempts and talked to her for about 10 minutes. Basically... Jeffree is lying about everything in regards to her, her model days, her health issues, him being a "saint" who saved her from homelessness, him financially supporting her. She said the only time Jeffree has contacted her in the last 4 years was to try to get her to sign a NDA to do scripted videos & fashion photos with him in exchange for a large sum of money which she declined to do. She has never been to Jeffree's Calabasas mansion and has never met Nate. She had to end the call but said I could call her back to talk more but not to give her number out to anyone. I promised her I wouldn't.

I don't know what the hell to do now with this info! I feel a bit scared to even post a summary of our convo on here incase Jeffree reads it and tries to threaten his mom or does something violent. This is so beyond everything. I just knew in my heart he was lying about his mother because she has never appeared in any of his videos or pics despite him saying he had reconnected with her and I was right. :|

I was thinking about asking her if I can record our convo next time I call and then upload it on vocaroo/youtube to post here.
Should I even get this involved with the situation? I kind of regret going down this rabbit hole now.
Sounds career ending. If you do something do it before he finds out and threatens her.

FrillySails
Learner
Learner

Post by FrillySails »

iamami wrote:

Dude, if this is true, this is some sick shit!! He is an actual sociopath if this is true because he literally said the woman was dying to all his followers, what the hell?????I knew something was off when he admitted to leaving her living in her car for 2 years, something just seemed off. You REALLY need to make sure people see this if true. This is a big deal and people need to stop supporting this man, this goes beyond being catty, this is some next level sociopath shit. He literally made up that his mother was seriously ill for sympathy, thats f*cking sick!!

thirteenthirteen
Learner
Learner

Post by thirteenthirteen »

Bloody hell! But maybe that's the tea James Charles had on him hmm? Makes sense tho I mean she's never appeared with him ever and I've always thought that was fishy
#teamNoOne
#CancelJaclyn

mystified
Learner
Learner

Post by mystified »

I find it super interesting how the drama channels are trying to spin this and not calling things for what they are. They are going easy on J*.

Viewer's Voice
- Jeffree Star silenced by James Charles?

Ashley Kyle:
- Jeffree Star IS EXPOSING James Charles
- James Charles COMES FOR Jeffree Star

Dustin Dailey
- JEFFREE STAR CALLS JAMES CHARLES A LIAR
- JAMES CHARLES TRIES TO DESTROY JEFFREE STAR

Rich Lux
- JAMES CHARLES FORGIVES JEFFREE STAR & TATI
- JEFFREE STAR APOLOGY TO JAMES CHARLES
- JEFFREE STAR EXPOSED JAMES CHARLES
- JAMES CHARLES RESPONDED TO TATI...

Tea Spill
- Jeffree Star ADDRESSES James Charles + Deleted Tweets...

While youtube commentators outside of the beauty community have no reason to lie for J*:

Drama Alert:
- James Charles is NOT GUILTY! #DramaAlert Tati & Jeffree Star LOSING SUBS!

iNabber:
- James Charles Just Saved His Career
- Jeffree Star Is A Hypocrite

ImAllexx:
- The Truth About The Beauty Community
- Jeffree Star Is Even Worse Than James Charles

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

iamami wrote:

Just logistically, are you comfortable recording yourself too? I think it’s an important enough reciept that you wouldn’t want to edit or conceal anything you didn’t absloutely have to. My only other concern is how you know it’s her for sure and then also how others would know it’s legit too (sorry really not trying to doubt you but it could go pear shaped if it’s just someone claiming to be her) I’m not sure how exactly you could... are there any photos of them together or voice recordings or videos between the two of them as J* grew up?

Post by Guest »

iamami wrote:

I doubt the poor lady wants to get involved, and as you said if Jeffree is such a Cluster B personality, it will just backfire on her and drag her own issues and self through the mud - I don't want anyone hurt for idle gossip - especially when we know at the end of the day no matter what proof we get his stans will just believe whatever tale he will weave. Lets not drag an innocent person into this. I've dealt with a borderline sister and they are fucking scary Mother-effers.

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
iamami wrote: Earlier... I decided to be my own little investigator and called every possible number I could find to get a hold of Jeffree's mom. I searched on Google and I was able to get in contact after many failed attempts and talked to her for about 10 minutes. Basically... Jeffree is lying about everything in regards to her, her model days, her health issues, him being a "saint" who saved her from homelessness, him financially supporting her. She said the only time Jeffree has contacted her in the last 4 years was to try to get her to sign a NDA to do scripted videos & fashion photos with him in exchange for a large sum of money which she declined to do. She has never been to Jeffree's Calabasas mansion and has never met Nate. She had to end the call but said I could call her back to talk more but not to give her number out to anyone. I promised her I wouldn't.

I doubt the poor lady wants to get involved, and as you said if Jeffree is such a Cluster B personality, it will just backfire on her and drag her own issues and self through the mud - I don't want anyone hurt for idle gossip - especially when we know at the end of the day no matter what proof we get his stans will just believe whatever tale he will weave. Lets not drag an innocent person into this. I've dealt with a borderline sister and they are fucking scary Mother-effers.
Why does this remind me of the 2016 election?

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

So anyone who's been threatened or harassed by JF is "trying to cancel him hur dur xD" if they speak up? These beauty drama channels are doing some heavy ass victim blaming here wtf.

Purrrsia_Katt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Purrrsia_Katt »

eevee wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 pm
Around 10 minutes sam says "I was never contacted by Jeffree Star" welp...

p.s i'm trying so hard to think of a good thread name that nods to how fast jeffree "changed" ... like 90 say fiancee but 90 days is too long. Jeffree's Personality Minute Makeover? someone help me out...

edit: also where does jeffree say nate is gay for pay? anyone have a link/timestamp?
This video contradicts with the Facetime video involving JC where Sam seemed jealous that JC was talking to Gage at the same time. Sam is fidgety which is a clear sign he is lying.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

The number of people licking Jeffree's pussy is astonishing.

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti »

Rich lux must be afraid and on Jeffree’s payroll my conspiracy alledgedly

Orion36
Talker
Talker

Post by Orion36 »

Does anyone have this probem...

I really dislike JS. He is tacky AF. Gaudy AF. He's a cunt. He puts contour on his forehead. (why? can someone explain this?) - and also his jawline, despite the fact he has 0% fat.

Anyway, I can't stop watching his fucking videos! I hate him but I need to see that HORRID pink closet from hell. Then I needed to see him trying Tj Max cosmetics and brands that hate him, etc... wtf? I'm too old and bitter to be sucked in by things like this. What is going on? I'm scared for myself. lol.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

The comments on JF's shitty video is giving me life. People aren't buying into his bullshit this time and are all making fun of him lmao.

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

Cryptic wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:26 am
The comments on JF's shitty video is giving me life. People aren't buying into his bullshit this time and are all making fun of him lmao.
Who's JF?

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

iamami wrote:
I'm sorry but why would you try to stalk Jeffree's mom like that (if what you're saying is true)? I feel like that's crossing a serious line. J* may be a liar and manipulator but his mom has a right to privacy like anyone else...

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

iamami wrote:

Which mom? He has two

Return to “Jeffree Star”